Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. (8522 Views)

Kano Youths Lead In Drug Abuse Index Of The NDLEA / Two Kano Youths On Their Way To Join ISIS Apprehended In India / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2008
Funny though that the NDLEA arrests people for inhalng gutter fumes. I mean how does that work??  If you stand for an extended period of time beside a gutter, without properly covering your nose, you are a sniffer, but  if you do not cover at all, you are an inhaler and hence should be arrested?? ROFLMAO!!!

Do these kids go out there with a seat and umbrella for shade or something?? LMAO!!
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2008
Funny though that the NDLEA arrests people for sniffing gutters. I mean how does that work?? If you stand for an extending period of time beside a gutter. without properly covering your nose, you are a sniffer?? Or if you do not cover at all you are an inhaler and hence should be arrested?? ROFLMAO!!![sub][/sub]
Lmao, una no go kill me here today.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by SkyBlue1: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2008
@Kobojunkie keep on "Rolling On The Floor Laughing Out Loud", do you know the potential this venture has? When people in Kano begin attracting foreign investors with such a novel idea and use the revenue generated to develop Kano thereby turning it into Nigeria's premier urban metropolis then we would see who would have the last laugh. Now when people say "i dey go surf" you won't be so hasty to assume they are going to surf the net.

Advertisers would soon begin to use it to market their goods.

A plate of rice at mister biggs - 200Naira
The bus ride home - 50Naira
A cool bottle of maltina after surfing the gutter - priceless
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2008
eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by shawn123: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2008
cold:

You can as well deride d Chinese 4 recommendin drinkin of urine since its a waste from the body or the Congolese 4 eatin monkeys,or the Tivs 4 eating rats or the Catholics 4 eating pigs,i can go on & on.My point is while i don't recomend sewer waste as a stimulant,the other vices are not farin any better.Stay clean.

word!!!!!!!!
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by folahann(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2008
This is to tell you that almost everything in this world is useful

Gutter odour nows serves as a replacement for weed

Nice initiative
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by jesusfreak(f): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2008
sick post
sick replies
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2008
This is to tell you that almost everything in this world is useful

Gutter odour nows serves as a replacement for weed

Nice initiative
Yes especially the fact that the only thing Nigerians seem to recycle now is their gutters.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Dakore(f): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2008
It'll be hilarious if the police were placed by the gutter to catch suspects.
anybody who come near gutters will be arrested on sniffing suspicion.
maybe then, the gutters will be cleared of waste matters/ pure water bags. Since i'm sure it's not only drug heads/ addicts who love gutters.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by TayoD1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2008
@Sky Blue,

When people in Kano begin attracting foreign investors with such a novel idea and use the revenue generated to develop Kano thereby turning it into Nigeria's premier urban metropolis then we would see who would have the last laugh.
The only thing we will leave out of the urbanisation will be the gutters. Afterall, why lose the "natural" resource that brought you wealth!
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by CH3COO(m): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2008
If cow shit can be used to fertilize our food, why can't it be used as a means of getting high . . . .with the exception of its enormous contribution to global hotness.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by noetic(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2008
CH3COO:

If cow shit can be used to fertilize our food, why can't it be used as a means of getting high . . . .with the exception of its enormous contribution to global hotness.
uhmn. . . . . food for tot
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by CH3COO(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2008
Now that I think about it, in essence we're all getting high off raw anmial shit.  unless your food is technologically grown like mine
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2008
If cow shit can be used to fertilize our food, why can't it be used as a means of getting high
If sand can be used to plant our foods, why can't it be used in place of garri?
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by CH3COO(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

ode! because sand is not garri. if you don't believe me try drinking sand.  come back and tell me if it tastes like garri

the plants are being fed shit to assist their growth. we eat the plant. in difference, the sand is a home which houses the plants
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by TayoD1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
@topic,

I have another conspiracy theory about this whole issue. We need to find out the activities of G.W.Bush in this whole matter. Afterall, he might be trying to grow some mutants - Ninja Turtle Style in Kano for onward delivery to Afghanistan in search of Osama. The underground sewers of New York gave us those mutant heroes. Why can't the same happen in kano?! Who knows a few years of surfing the gutters and Kawabanga, we have our own Ninja Turtles.

Men, I hope I am not sitting too close to the public toilet here undecided
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by CH3COO(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2008
Be very careful. Your own shit might be getting sniffed.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2008
It'll be hilarious if the police were placed by the gutter to catch suspects.
anybody who come near gutters will be arrested on sniffing suspicion.
That'll be too harsh because our bus stops are usually behind the gutters. why not give the cops a stop watch and give them orders to arrest any junkie that stands beside the gutter for more than 5 mins(bus or no bus ).
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2008
@topic,

I have another conspiracy theory about this whole issue. We need to find out the activities of G.W.Bush in this whole matter. Afterall, he might be trying to grow some mutants - Ninja Turtle Style in Kano for onward delivery to Afghanistan in search of Osama. The underground sewers of New York gave us those mutant heroes. Why can't the same happen in kano?! Who knows a few years of surfing the gutters and Kawabanga, we have our own Ninja Turtles.
That means that Bush must have used some stimulants to lure them beside the gutters. It also means that non of us is safe from that gutter epidemic. That guy is smart.

Seriously tho, did you notice that 90% of strange illnesses in Naija emanate from the north. activities like gutter sniffing may be a probable explanation. Who knows when they started this act? Probably 20 years old.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by TayoD1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2008
@RedHotChic,

That means that Bush must have used some stimulants to lure them beside the gutters. It also means that non of us is safe from that gutter epidemic. That guy is smart.
I wont put it past the guy. No wonder there is a popular movement in one of the States to name the Public Waste Disposal Agency after G.W. Bush. They consider it befitting considering the many shit loads of his presidency.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2008
I wont put it past the guy. No wonder there is a popular movement in one of the States to name the Public Waste Disposal Agency after G.W. Bush. They consider it befitting considering the many shit loads of his presidency.
hahahaha, Nigerians, always looking for who to blame for their problems or how to excuse it, This time around na George W Bush go take the bullet.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

OLODUMARE GBA WA OOO!!!! Great retort !!! ROFLMAO!@!!!

RedHotChic:

hahahaha, Nigerians, always looking for who to blame for their problems or how to excuse it, This time around na George W Bush go take the bullet.

Make we wait small, someone fit show up soon with that for us. ROFLMAO!!
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by noetic(m): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

Seriously tho, did you notice that 90% of strange illnesses in Naija emanate from the north. activities like gutter sniffing may be a probable explanation. Who knows when they started this act? Probably 20 years old.

another food for tot . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by MEGABHROS1: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2008
To me it is not a surprise. Does it take an ordinary eye to slaughter anything that comes ur way? It must be influenced by something. They also smoke lizard shit to get charged the more. I think they need prayer.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by styrax(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2008
na waya o
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by BluMalam(m): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2008
At least there's no exhibit.

RedHotChic:

I thought it was you who said its impossible for 90% of hausas in tokyo to take drugs. Now u are stating a baseless 90% grin

Could you kindly state 3 of your "strange illnesses" that emanated frm the north?

Ethnicity should not cloud sensible reasoning sister.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by vassilli(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2008
Una just dey knw?
No b only Gutters for Kano o
Gutter for Aj, Mushin rtc
dey also make boiz feel alright o
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by lailai2(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2008
dirty gutters were never meant to be open to the public, authorities can hardly do anything about this issue cos dirty gutter is a main component of nigeria environment
but on the other hand, gues their lifespan will b shorter, hope they notice that

another note
i'll be noticin people standing for reasonable amount of time now at gutters, i think d phenom might spread to d south. that reminds me of one guy i usually see sitting in the gutter opposite my house, could he be. . . . .??
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
I thought it was you who said its impossible for 90% of hausas in tokyo to take drugs. Now u are stating a baseless 90% Grin

Could you kindly state 3 of your "strange illnesses" that emanated frm the north?

Ethnicity should not cloud sensible reasoning sister.
This has nothing to do with ethnicity else why should i challenge the 90% junkie rate abi you sniff gutter when you dey write this one?. I can't even remember the names of all those epidemics that usually emanate from the north. Did you remember sometime they were showing a fungi looking plant that was growing out from their cheeks? That one happened in sokoto. There was also an incident of brain worm some 5 years ago in Borno, other worms ranging from guinea to Kebbi worm are countless besides, why is leprosy rate still very high in the north? How many of these beggars you see beside the road afflicted with leprosy are southerners?
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by iseobio(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
The NDLEA officials would soon be join the Kano boys in sniffing the odour. I believe this will follow naturallly from their habit to take the very drugs they try to stop people form taking.

The Emir and his subordinates should use the opportunity to create suitable sniffing zones by putting up open sewer reservoirs with comfortable seats. They could make a lot of revenue from this. The youths should be awarded certificates for being environmentally caring and friendly. at least they are helping to recycle the waste and the evidence of bad governance.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
another note
i'll be noticin people standing for reasonable amount of time now at gutters, i think d phenom might spread to d south. that reminds me of one guy i usually see sitting in the gutter opposite my house, could he be. .

have you considered that part of the over 500 arrested may be do their interval prayers beside the gutter and not necessarily sniffing it? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2008
The Emir and his subordinates should use the opportunity to create suitable sniffing zones by putting up open sewer reservoirs with comfortable seats. They could make a lot of revenue from this. The youths should be awarded certificates for being environmentally caring and friendly. at least they are helping to recycle the waste and the evidence of bad governance.

Roflmao, una go kill us for this nairaland. E don do abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? / Security Tips For Every Nigerian / Abdulfatai Emetumah: The Igbo Muslim King (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.