Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. (8519 Views)

Kano Youths Lead In Drug Abuse Index Of The NDLEA / Two Kano Youths On Their Way To Join ISIS Apprehended In India / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by DeSpike: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2008
I don't get it. What's in the gutter?
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Jakumo(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2008
DeSpike:

I don't get it. What's in the gutter?

Raw Sewage, flotsam and dead things. It is an acquired taste, in case you were wondering.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2008
Raw Sewage, flotsam and dead things. It is an acquired taste, in case you were wondering.

And some pharmaceutical by products that are supposed to be incinerated probably.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Pataki: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2008
Trying to get a mental picture of this story, got my tummy running.

Am out of this thread sorry. sad sad
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2008
Drug Addicts High On Faeces
Drug addicts in poor south east Asian countries are turning to faeces to get their fix. The Kelantan National Anti-Drug Agency in Malaysia have reported that some drug addicts desperate to get high have resorted to inhaling vapours from human excrement in a bid to get stoned.

http://donoevil.propeller.com/story/2008/07/01/drug-addicts-high-on-faeces

kano youths are kings after all,
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Jakumo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

Drug Addicts High On Faeces
Drug addicts in poor south east Asian countries are turning to faeces to get their fix. The Kelantan National Anti-Drug Agency in Malaysia have reported that some drug addicts desperate to get high have resorted to inhaling vapours from human excrement in a bid to get stoned.
kano youths are kings after all,

There will be many imitators but there can only be one original.

[center][size=18pt]The Gutters of Kano - We Get Wasted on Your Waste[/size][/center]
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by BigB11(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2008
This is not new at all, it has been around for many years. In fact, I heard that during Biafran civil war folks were sniffing horse asss to get high.
I guess, it is true that Nigerians are damn too creative.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2008
The Gutters of Kano - We Get Wasted on Your Waste
Roflmao, una no go kill me here.

are you suggesting we fight for the gutter trade mark before the Chinese copy our technology?
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by lonelypal(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2008
@ topic

HEW! I dnt really get it, Is it as a result of ignorance or what?
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2008
@ topic
Huh Huh Huh
HEW! I dnt really get it, Is it as a result of ignorance or what?
Ignorance of gutter smell or shit smell?
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by lucabrasi(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2008
well at least they r taking recycling to a new high,trust nigerians to always be initiative, petrol is too expensive to sniff so a cheaper and readily available source is devised grin
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by lonelypal(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2008
RedHotChic:

Ignorance of gutter smell or shit smell?

perhaps grin grin
, smiley smileywondering why anyone in his right senses would do such, only the mentally retarded could possibly do so

lucabrasi:

well at least they r taking recycling to a new high,trust nigerians to always be initiative, petrol is too expensive to sniff so a cheaper and readily available source is devised grin

lmao
cheesy :DI dnt see it as talent neither do i see it as initiative, its madness Bro
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RichyBlacK(m): 12:40am On Jul 09, 2008
Why can't theyy make ganja available to those youths?
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 1:18am On Jul 09, 2008
Why can't theyy make ganja available to those youths?
You mean you want the fed govt to reduce the petrol and education subsidy to provide ganja for social miscreants? You will make an invaluable member of the house.

Richyblack: chieftain of the house committee on ganja allocation. Tiheeeeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by farouqb(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2008
It just a matter of time, the next generation of Kano kids
'll show some resistance to the gutter thing just as
the Eko & Onitcha kids.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2008
LMAO!!!! And we fault the Tobacco companies for offering them Cigarettes?? JEEEZZZ .

If all we need is to offer them alternatives, then we should praise the tobacco industry for taking initiative.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by udezue(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2008
LMAO dis is sick.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by lucabrasi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2008
[quote author=lonelypal link=topic=146656.msg2480068#msg2480068
lmao
cheesy :DI dnt see it as talent neither do i see it as initiative, its madness Bro
[quote][/quote]
i know, i wasnt trivialising the whole issue,it was just a tongue in cheek comment,what can we do really apart from trying in our own little way to right a bit of societal ills and injustice on children when kano indigenes like dangote who s a forbes billionaire not following in the footsteps of his fellow billionaires abroad like bill gates,warren buffet and co to stand for something honourable apart from just amassing wealth,i dont have 3.smth billion kobo so all i can do is my lil bit smiley
the tobacco companies are taking advantage of a corrupt and inept government to ruin children's health which i think is worse of than sniffing gutter smell
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2008
i know, i wasnt trivialising the whole issue,it was just a tongue in cheek comment,what can we do really apart from trying in our own little way to right a bit of societal ills and injustice on children when kano indigenes like dangote who s a forbes billionaire not following in the footsteps of his fellow billionaires abroad like bill gates,warren buffet and co to stand for something honourable apart from just amassing wealth,i don't have 3.smth billion kobo so all i can do is my little bit Smiley
the tobacco companies are taking advantage of a corrupt and inept government to ruin children's health which i think is worse of than sniffing gutter sm
Are you saying that Dangote should be responsible for these youths sniffing gutter? Why not also hold Bill Gates responsible for all the Seattle crack heads? Leave the man alone jare.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2008
RedHotChic:

Are you saying that Dangote should be responsible for these youths sniffing gutter? Why not also hold Bill Gates responsible for all the Seattle crack heads? Leave the man alone jare.
ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by lucabrasi(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2008
RedHotChic:

im sorry but this is just an advice, read people's comment and rather than attacking them ask if you r not really clear on what they mean, now to explain what i meant,i dont blame dangote because at the end of the day he can do what he likes with his money,but morally i blame him because he is not doing enough for his people and it is an indictment on him being on the forbes list as the third richest african and children in his own home state sniffing

gutter smell.and if you cared to finish reading my comments you will see the examples i gave of others in the same forbes list and their impact, bill gates is not an african neither is he looking for a political appointment but he resigned from his company and dedicated himself to helping african children,apart from other charity works warren buffet gives out a couple of hours of his time i think every year or couple of months not sure where its bidded for and the proceeds go to charity.
i might be taking the whole thing too serious,but i dont count issues like this a discussion point on nairaland where we rant for a couple of pages,blame the government and move on to other issues but an issue that needs to be condemned and not funny at all
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Tuyis: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2008
Gutter odour? That was probably methane gas for goodness sake.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2008
im sorry but this is just an advice, read people's comment and rather than attacking them ask if you r not really clear on what they mean, now to explain what i meant,i don't blame dangote because at the end of the day he can do what he likes with his money,but morally i blame him because he is not doing enough for his people and it is an indictment on him being on the forbes list as the third richest african and children in his own home state sniffing
He's not responsible for that abeg. Why not hold Adenuga or Obasanjo responsible for the high number of area boys in the west after they are rich and some of them are from their home state?
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by lucabrasi(m): 12:03am On Jul 14, 2008
RedHotChic:

He's not responsible for that abeg. Why not hold Adenuga or Obasanjo responsible for the high number of area boys in the west after they are rich and some of them are from their home state?
ok then,i totally agree with you, that means all these idiots doing charity work should just stop at least its not their responsibiity,that mandela must be a dumbo seeing as its not his responsibility,that silly ass bono,geldof,will smith,angelina jolie ,bill gates they must be high on some jamaica finest abi why are they bothering themselves with african charities,after all they are not even african sef,u know who pisses me off most?these young nigerian students from united states and uk going to nigeria and setting up charities,whats their own at least their parents are rich,i hope they wake up from their siliness one day sha
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by RedHotChic(f): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2008
ok then,i totally agree with you, that means all these idiots doing charity work should just stop at least its not their responsibiity,that mandela must be a dumbo seeing as its not his responsibility,that silly ass bono,geldof,will smith,angelina jolie ,bill gates they must be high on some jamaica finest abi why are they bothering themselves with african charities,after all they are not even african sef,u know who pisses me off most?these young nigerian students from united states and uk going to nigeria and setting up charities,whats their own at least their parents are rich,i hope they wake up from their siliness one day sha
Nobody is calling them idiots. Bono, Angelina Jolie and my darling kanu Nwankwo are African heros and heroines but they did it out of the abundance of their heart but are in no way OBLIGATED by anybody or anything to do those things. Besides, You don't know what Dangote does for them in secret. Charity is not all about feeding the poor. kanu is doing his own for heart patients, is that not charity too? if the gutter sniffers were in owerri, will you condemn him for overlooking his people and wasting his money on trivial things? Same goes for adenuga, you just dont know what he did for his kinsmen and beyond that are kept secret. Even if dangote turns out his money on them, will he actually be helping them bu fuelling their addiction? Drug addiction cuts across all nations and races both rich and poor, if dangote makes every kano indigene rich today, those kids may stop sniffing gutter but they'll surely graduate to something else to get high.
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by lucabrasi(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2008
RedHotChic:

Nobody is calling them idiots. Bono, Angelina Jolie and my darling kanu Nwankwo are African heros and heroines but they did it out of the abundance of their heart but are in no way OBLIGATED by anybody or anything to do those things. Besides, You don't know what Dangote does for them in secret. Charity is not all about feeding the poor. kanu is doing his own for heart patients, is that not charity too? if the gutter sniffers were in owerri, will you condemn him for overlooking his people and wasting his money on trivial things? Same goes for adenuga, you just don't know what he did for his kinsmen and beyond that are kept secret. Even if dangote turns out his money on them, will he actually be helping them bu fuelling their addiction? Drug addiction cuts across all nations and races both rich and poor, if dangote makes every kano indigene rich today, those kids may stop sniffing gutter but they'll surely graduate to something else to get high.
ok then i get it,but like i keep saying dangote can do whatever he likes with his money,after all even the government are treating public money like their personal purse,the point here is that dangote is "MORALLY OBLIGATED"to give the children the basics in life namely education,if the gutter sniffers were in owerri then ill blame any indigene of owerri who s a billionaire in dollars,made his money through the people,
virtually everyone knows what the likes of adenuga,kanu e.t.c do for charity,if dangote was doing anything at all in kano,it will be abundantly manifest considering the children there are about 7-9million,no one is saying he should give them 1 million naira each or something but at least get them off the streets,in all the countries round the world where u hear of street kids sniffing gum,petrol e.t.c the recurrent decimal is always failure of the state and private individuals,what you dont know is that the likes of dangote use these children for religious riots and what not and prefer to keep them in that condition because having an education will free them from the shackles of ignorance,during the religious riot in the 1990s in kano a dangote trailer was seized by policemen on stop and search,when weapons and armour was found covered by wheat and other stuffs,and dangote himself was implicated but as usual in nigeria the whole thing was covered up,also remember he made the bulk of his money from staple commodities the general populace consume like sugar,salt,fertilizer,flour e.t.c apart from all that he actually has a charity foundation but most times he and other nigerian rich men who also do use it for money laundering and tax evasion
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by modupsie(f): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked is this a joke or something else.
is it the kano am living in or somewhere else.
this is terrible
the height of ignorance, infact i can't believe this
oga fun awon aboki yi oooooooooooo
allah kiaye! embarassed
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Kobojunkie: 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2008
This is amazing !!!!Blame Dangote for the actions of a few stupid teens?
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by lucabrasi(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2008
no one is blaming dangote for anything,but he is morally obligated to step in and do something, morally obligated not lawfully obligated,theres something called social responsibilities, as a true muslim that is his responsibility which he has no choice but obey if he is to be a true muslim as well!!
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by Kobojunkie: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2008
lucabrasi:

no one is blaming dangote for anything,but he is morally obligated to step in and do something, morally obligated not lawfully obligated,theres something called social responsibilities, as a true muslim that is his responsibility which he has no choice but obey if he is to be a true muslim as well!!

Who are you to decide he is MORALLY OBLIGATED?? YOu blame him when you connect him to this.

What has his wealth to do with this??

What law declares he is MORALLY OBLIGATED?? What MORAL LAWS??  a True Muslim is morally obligated to save teens, some of whom may actually be from rich homes, from choosing to sniff gutter fumes?? OH BROTHER!! Now you speak for Islam??
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by youngies(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2008
I give it up for Kano youths, they have indeed raised the bar.

It is easier for people to sniff used sanitary pads, dirty socks, cow dungs, but to sniff Kano gutters/sewers is mind boggling.

With the rate of their innovations, I won't be surprised to hear any time soon that they are digging up graves to sniff decomposing bodies undecided
Re: Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. by mans4u(m): 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2008
i dont know wy many people hate hausa.are they no human being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Judge Threatens To Discharge 24 Suspected Boko Haram Members / (aljazeera) Inside Story - Will Nigeria Violence Spiral Out Of Control? / Nigerian Air Force Receives Upgrade Mi-35p Attack Helicopters (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.