Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? (2092 Views)

My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Andyblaze: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Can you?

e don tey i create threadembarassed
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Tolexander: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
Meeting a gurl in a party doesn't absolutely mean the gurl is a LovePeddler.
I gat an experience of a gurl i met in a bash, when we continued playing the game by the rules, i discovered she is more decent than the habitat i found her. She explained to me that she only came to the party for the first time with her friend to liberate herself from an emotional problem she'd been having with her former boyfriend cos she couldn't cope all alone.

Many of those single ladies in their 30s you meet in church revivals, prayer meetings, redemption hours, etc were likely party crashers in their school days.
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by AbuMikey(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
I don't go to Nightclubs and I don't go to strip club. cool

#TrueFact!!
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by lertee(f): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Party,club,strip house or wherever,it shouldn't matter where you met,the important thing is tht you met.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Omolola1(f): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
I don't go to nightclubs
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by fumzie13: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
What's d big deal? A girl met in a church cannot claim to be a saint, so?
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by kagari: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
I have never bin to a club but i would go to a club

what do i know?
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Vivly(f): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: I don't go to Nightclubs and I don't go to strip club. cool
#TrueFact!!
Omolola1: I don't go to nightclubs
kagari: I have never bin to a club but i would go to a club

what do i know?
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by homesteady(m): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
If you can't marry someone you met in a night club, that means nobody should also marry you! Because you have also gone to a night club smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by djeezy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
It makes no difference. I can date her as long as she's qualified. That same girl can also be met in a church or in the street just like the regular meet up. If she goes to night clubs or strip house regularly, then it ought to be taken into consideration.
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by WildChild00(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mba, no way.... Everyday woman. cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by DExplorer1: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
lertee: Party,club,strip house or wherever,it shouldn't matter where you met,the important thing is tht you met.
Error!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wetin I wan go find for strip club?
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Vivly(f): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Baybe: Wetin I wan go find for strip club?
Stripers na

1 Like

Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Vivly: Stripers na
gringrin I'm straight oo
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by xynerise: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
@Op. Wetin you find go where strippers dey, no be to go look yanshes?

Look at a pervert trying to condemn a stripper undecided.
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by lertee(f): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
D-Explorer:

Error!!!
undecided undecided undecided
My opinion.
What matters to us differs.
smiley
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Tuntheycr7: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
Andyblaze: Can you?

ad[/s]embarassed
Are u tryin to marry sum1 u met at strip house?
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by skijo4life(m): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Omolola1: I don't go to nightclubs
Lola stop lying..d pretty picture u hav on ur profile was taken in a night club..I was right at ur back watching u.....
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Omolola1(f): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
skijo4life:
Lola stop lying..d pretty picture u hav on ur profile was taken in a night club..I was right at ur back watching u.....

Lool!! Av heard u
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
*just passing*

BTW nice avi omolola1
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 07, 2013
Abu Mikey: I don't go to Nightclubs and I don't go to strip club. cool

#TrueFact!!

+1, so the chances of me meeting someone in either place is next to nil.
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Omolola1(f): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2013
runzlord: *just passing*

Thanks dear..

BTW nice avi omolola1
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by AbuMikey(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2013
Yield:

+1, so the chances of me meeting someone in either place is next to nil.
Spot on!
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by bluuu: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
if i get to know the character and i'm ok with it.i can.
not everyone dats goes to a club is 'bad' afterall
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Andyblaze: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
Are u tryin to marry sum1 u met at strip house?
Just wanna date her
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Andyblaze: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Baybe: gringrin I'm straight oo
Even if u're straight, you can go to learn skills u could use privately in on ur bedroom's pole.
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Andyblaze: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
xynerise: @Op. Wetin you find go where strippers dey, no be to go look yanshes?

Look at a pervert trying to condemn a stripper undecided.
I wanted to preach to them
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Andyblaze: Even if u're straight, you can go to learn skills u could use privately in on ur bedroom's pole.
Hehehehe grin
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Tuntheycr7: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Andyblaze: Just wanna date her
So far she is not the striper. While not give it a try?
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by sunnyt1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Young people always have the same response to this question and its baffling that we dnt learn.

Its same things as meeting someone on the internet or randomly (if u understand wat i mean)

My question shud ansa this; when ur parents, friends or pastor ask where u met this person, wat wil ur response be?

Most times, people will have to lie, thinking my parents mustnt hear i met dis gal on facebook or in d club.

So, if its rit, why wud u have to lie abt it.

The point it, if its a place u can tell evrybody den no prob.
Re: Can You Date & Possibly Marry Someone You Met In A Nightclub Or Strip Club? by Andyblaze: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Thread closed

(1) (Reply)

Guys:i Need Your Advice!!! / Ladies,can You Send Him Money? / Declaration Of My Undying Love. Yungwizzzy I Hold You Dear To My Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.