Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. (52651 Views)

Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) / GTB Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by anonimi: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ema prince:

I wonder what's gone wrong with you on this thread..you keep attacking men here and there because some randy ones won't stop trying to take advantage of you weak vessels.

The real question is..why won't women have principles and be able to reject any unwanted advances from men?

any woman that yields to randy men's advances is worst than those men!..it goes to show that she is worthless and could do anything to make money.

These men are not forcing you for s.ex..so if you consent,who is to be blamed?..please don't blame any man when you aided him to perpetrate his amorous desires.

How many cases of se'xual harassment and abuse of power against women, committed by men, have you heard in Nigeria being successfully prosecuted
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
lorretta u: I think that question is irrelevant

Would anyone want to be se.xually harrassed?
Your guess is as good as mine

I think the correct question should be why do men make everything in life all about sezx and their own satisfaction?
Why won't you people just let women be?
If you make advances and she says no,why not let it go?
Must you risk the ruination of her life and marriage just for your own sezual satisfaction?
Selfsih much?

If she stays home:war
If she goes out there:war

What is wrong with you people? undecided

I went for a movie audition recently and the men there were very proud and fulfilled in telling me that there's no way for an attractive lady to make it in this present day nigeria unless she's ready to compromise
I.E sleep her way to the top.so I'd better think well before I decide if I want to succeed or not.
Same thing happened one time I was busy with a project in my PPA LGA.no guy wanted to help unless I'd lay down for him.something I was doing for the community with ny sweat and skills.yet no one can offer to help unless I was willing to part with some arss.
How many men will a woman sleep with?
Who turns around to start sceaming 'W*hore' ?isn't the men?
Do you people even have any atom of conscience? I guess not.
Always thinking with ur dycks.
this brings tears to my eyes. cry

hahahahaha grin
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by GBELLs: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
It's a common practice in business schools where students are told to write their epitaph, in an effort to for your professors to know what you think about yourself or how you see yourself. It's a self motivation exercise and nothing else so there is nothing wrong with GTB using such a module in their training school.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by etunoman76(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
CBN and other regulatory bodies, including the Civil Rights organizations, NLC etc, should look into this. It's absurd!!!!!
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by kaylight12(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wen I missed access bank job,I thought d world has ended bt am happy 2day it is bleesing in disguise.
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Manlado: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ralphlauren:

the problem is not really 'writing the obituary' but the emotional and verbal abuse they received from those conducting the training. that is so wrong on all levels. see the quote from the story below

The story is rubbish.
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by GentleMimi: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
jay bee: bla bla bla bla
What are you/we going to do about it?
How do we effect change?

Ranting on the internet wouldn't get us anywhere so long as there are still people out there more than willing to take up the challenge.

you are d ranter and 'she' is d rantee. Why d'nt we start frm u,ehn? Give us a tiny lil bit of advice. Tienks

1 Like

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by jaybee3(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
GentleMimi:
you are d ranter and 'she' is d rantee. Why d'nt we start frm u,ehn? Give us a tiny lil bit of advice. Tienks
Wetin be ma own
I'm not looking to be employed by access bank
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Caracta(f): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Layiwoo:
I guess u r talking from personal experienoce..straight from d HEART..Hw r ur baby boys

Lol...no, I've never worked in a bank. My boys are doing well. Thank ya.
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
slimmy05: You sound very much like a product of a broken home. You totally lack home training, all you do is run your mouth like a pepper seller, you this untrained skunk. I don't blame you, after you have shared your coochie among all those randy rig boys in ph, now you've gotten an ignoramus who would protect that dugged well you call public part. I know very much you have been molested by your own very father. I pity that fooool you end up with. grin
what an immature boy.

I regret the few minutes I wasted repylying you post earlier.

No you just confirmed that you need help.

Get well soon

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
pro01:

Thank you jare. That bitch is pathetic. I know her kind.
you're propensity to support evil knows no bounds and I'm not surprised

So if I chose not to do any work that might expose me to sezual assault or molestation,that means I can't speak against it?
FYI,I'm not a banker so don't think I'm saying cos my manager is molesting me,but the truth is that this problem is everywhere. In any situation men find themselves above women and in a position to help,they almost always want to use that opportunity to lay her.

Now the question is are you so wicked that you can't condemn something everybody knows to be wrong?

You know my type how? From where?
Aren't you very stu.pid for calling me naughty?
You and that your 1diotic partner in heinous crimes called slimmy whatever can't just open up and say this is wrong. Simply because you're most likely indicted in the same crime.

As stu.pid as you're,you can't say the truth about a situation and maybe just maybe your voice could convince a guilty party to repent

No.you'd rather spit rubbish..if all women run away from work cos of molestation,how will the men do it alone in the families? Are you so daft that u don't realize economy is so bad that women have to help? How are we going to do that if men like you won't stop molesting and encourage other men to stop molesting career women? Can every woman be a teacher? Do all the men have capital to open business for their wives? U can never condemn evil.

Your pride won't let you see beyond your rotten nose.

FYI.pls never quote me again on NL
I don't even remember calling your name in my first post.but you feel comfortable calling me naughty bitch and all sorts of names cos I dared voice the truth!

I'd rather not exchange words with a myopic self conceited egomaniac like you.

Hence forth keep off my path.arsshoole

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Chizua(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Why do people bother themselve with these mad banker? Does life begin nor end with bank? Please forget them and move on with life. See you on top!!!
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
lorretta u: what an immature boy.

I regret the few minutes I wasted repylying you post earlier.

No you just confirmed that you need help.

Get well soon
like your pervert and paedophile father needs help. Tell your lame husband to be he needs help cheesy grin
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by lastpage: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
GBELLs: It's a common practice in business schools where students are told to write their epitaph, in an effort to for your professors to know what you think about yourself or how you see yourself. It's a self motivation exercise and nothing else so there is nothing wrong with GTB using such a module in their training school.

...and all the "personal abuse and insults" dished out by the consultant is also part of the "motivation", right?

Talk of getting one's priority completely mixed up!

Ask yourself: can any trainer do that to a new recruit, in a mutually respecting environment say in the U.K, U.S or anywhere in Europe?
Why then is it acceptable to abuse people who are "already under pressure", in NIGERIA?

As you go about defending these type of bad, arrogant and totally repulsive form of harassment, know that "What goes around may eventually come around.... one day"! wink wink

Lastpage!

BTW: As Nigerians, we should begin to put our money, where our mouth is!
We cant keep criticizing and "do nothing" about it.
These Banks depend on patronage (one little drop of customer at a time!). Those people being abused are our family members, one way or the other.

I have personally shown this article to about five people and asked them to close their accounts in "any bank that abuse people emotionally" just because they are vulnerable and desperate for a job.
So far two of them have confirmed they have closed their account and moved fund to another bank.
The Account officer of a very "big one" is begging her furiously not to close her account as it will affect her up coming appraisal.
If we all "move together" (you might think your account is too small to make a dent but you are wrong!) ... and make a "strong statement", before you know it, they would get the message!

As big as British Airways was and still is, when they maltreated a Nigerian on board a few years back, we sent them a message and it "shook them" ... despite the fact that we almost had no better choice than to fly B.A. But hey, they got the message "loud and clear"!
He who pays the piper, dictates the tune.
Do the same and let us see what happens. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Easy for you to say.my guess is that you've never seen where a woman is truly molested.
And what about the women who are bread winners in their families?
You think resignation is an easy option?

I'd implore you to engage your sense of fairness and condemn what wrong
Ema prince:

I wonder what's gone wrong with you on this thread..you keep attacking men here and there because some randy ones won't stop trying to take advantage of you weak vessels.

The real question is..why won't women have principles and be able to reject any unwanted advances from men?

any woman that yields to randy men's advances is worst than those men!..it goes to show that she is worthless and could do anything to make money.

These men are not forcing you for s.ex..so if you consent,who is to be blamed?..please don't blame any man when you aided him to perpetrate his amorous desires.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by GentleMimi: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
ifebosco: sharap
we know they are some stupid mens out there,but majority always like their wifes to be house wife
abeg guy no vex,ur gbagaun dey give me emergency migrain...take am easy ooo
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by 735i(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Personally; i think this prostitution thing is over hyped. When you spend a lot of time someone; you naturally tend to bond with them. That's why it's not so uncommon to see some colleagues sharing secrets that they would not dare voice out in the home front.
People have flings and extra marital affairs. Most times not because they are compelled to, but because of emotional tilts(even if it temporary)
The truth is; a woman who will sleep with a customer cos she is a banker and needs deposits, will sleep with a producer to get roles if she is an actress, or sleep with Judge if she is a lawyer, or sleep with a doctor if she is a nurse... i mean, it just happens everywhere...It's more about the individual not the industry.
I still have a lot of respect for female bankers, and will i think less of a lady banker because she sleeps with a customer? NO!
Not until i have walked in her shoes, and felt where it pinches!

My 2 pennies...

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by GentleMimi: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
slimmy05: like your pervert and paedophile father needs help. Tell your lame husband to be he needs help cheesy grin
sorry,i d'nt know u and hv'nt come across u on NL,but i have to say this...u hv absolutely no right to insult one's father.if a comment pisses u off,feel free to vent ur anger on d person in question.Going to d extent of insulting one's father is disgusting & immature.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
GentleMimi:
sorry,i d'nt know u and hv'nt come across u on NL,but i have to say this...u hv absolutely no right to insult one's father.if a comment pisses u off,feel free to vent ur anger on d person in question.Going to d extent of insulting one's father is disgusting & immature.
Listen attentively, cos I won't repeat myself to you again, rather you'll have a piece of my mind which might not go well with you. Who the hell gave her that right to generalise all men, that simply means including his father and brothers and you as well all molesters. If she cannot watch her tongue I won't hesitate to send her home. Pls stay off my coment if you cannot judge rationally. Its not a threat but a peaceful warning. Thanks
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Lifemax: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
smoosh15: [b]I saw this post earlier today on FB and felt its not really true
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=678801082131133&id=100000037429364&refid=28&_ft_=qid.5931688163798701566%3Amf_story_key.-8020871465598301234. This ended the post
" Regulatory laxity
Those wronged by unfair recruitment may have
to look further from the Central Bank of
Nigeria, CBN, if they hoped to get succour for
the wrong done to them.
CBN Director of Corporate Communications,
Ugochukwu Okoroafor, says the CBN cannot
act on hearsay.
“Please note that the allegations have not come
to our attention with concrete evidence. This is
necessary to enable us take action,” he said.
“There is nothing the CBN can do on the basis
of mere hearsay, other than moral suasion,” he
added.
Mr Okoroafor, says the CBN prohibits profit
and liability targeting by banks and other
unethical practices.
“Unfortunately, these are not things you can
pick up from financial records when
conducting bank examinations. Neither can
interviews with Bank Management or staff
reveal them.”
However Mr Okoroafor said the bank
encourages whistleblowers to come with
names, dates and evidence of malpractices.
*** The names of the bank informants in
this story have been changed to protect
their identities. All of them still work with
different banks in the country and fear
they might be victimised by their
employers."
This kind of case in Nigeria may end up under the RUG.[/b]
whenu hear such rumor,y cant u investigate on it instead of politizing it,who are u expecting to come report or bring the evidence to ur table,is it the employee who has been praying to get the job or employer or training agency who dnt wnt to loose there contrct.infact CBN is talking absolute rubish.Gog bless nigeria
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by GentleMimi: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
slimmy05: Listen attentively, cos I won't repeat myself to you again, rather you'll have a piece of my mind which might not go well with you. Who the hell gave her that right to generalise all men, that simply means including his father and brothers and you as well all molesters. If she cannot watch her tongue I won't hesitate to send her home. Pls stay off my coment if you cannot judge rationally. Its not a threat but a peaceful warning. Thanks
abegi,d'nt even dream of using dat tone wif me! Abi who are u talking to? Judging u,abi? If she made a generalised comment dat did'nt go down well wif u,all u had to do was to bring her to order. But no,as one who must hv d last word,u stoop so low as to call her father names.Guy,if u wan insult me for telling u dis...well bring it on! I no send anybody here. Even if na threat,na today?

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
lorretta u: you're propensity to support evil knows no bounds and I'm not surprised

So if I chose not to do any work that might expose me to sezual assault or molestation,that means I can't speak against it?
FYI,I'm not a banker so don't think I'm saying cos my manager is molesting me,but the truth is that this problem is everywhere. In any situation men find themselves above women and in a position to help,they almost always want to use that opportunity to lay her.

Now the question is are you so wicked that you can't condemn something everybody knows to be wrong?

You and that your 1diotic partner in heinous crimes called slimmy whatever can't just open up and say this is wrong. Simply because you're most likely indicted in the same crime.

As stu.pid as you're,you can't say the truth about a situation and maybe just maybe your voice could convince a guilty party to repent

No.you'd rather spit rubbish..if all women run away from work cos of molestation,how will the men do it alone in the families? Are you so daft that u don't realize economy is so bad that women have to help? How are we going to do that if men like you won't stop molesting and encourage other men to stop molesting career women? Can every woman be a teacher? Do all the men have capital to open business for their wives? U can never condemn evil.

I don't even remember calling your name in my first post.but you feel comfortable calling me naughty bitch and all sorts of names cos I dared voice the truth!

Loretta don't bother with this idiot. Its obvious he's just a sexist pig. When I hear people like this talk, it makes Nigeria seem hopeless

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 08, 2013
735 i:
Personally; i think this prostitution thing is over hyped. When you spend a lot of time someone; you naturally tend to bond with them. That's why it's not so uncommon to see some colleagues sharing secrets that they would not dare voice out in the home front.
People have flings and extra marital affairs. Most times not because they are compelled to, but because of emotional tilts(even if it temporary)
The truth is; a woman who will sleep with a customer cos she is a banker and needs deposits, will sleep with a producer to get roles if she is an actress, or sleep with Judge if she is a lawyer, or sleep with a doctor if she is a nurse... i mean, it just happens everywhere...It's more about the individual not the industry.
I still have a lot of respect for female bankers, and will i think less of a lady banker because she sleeps with a customer? NO!
Not until i have walked in her shoes, and felt where it pinches!

My 2 pennies...

My dear, you are the true definition of an intelligent,non judgemental,free spirited and mature MAN! Your parents brought you up well. God bless you and your entire family!
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by 9japatroit(m): 1:44am On Oct 08, 2013
lorretta u: you're propensity to support evil knows no bounds and I'm not surprised

forget them miss,do not take their comments to heart.
Re: Access Bank demands N1M For Employment, GTB Asks For Obituaries. by wordsplay(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2014
inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=100208 .If successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000 monthly for 1year. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns N30,000. Please spread the news: See it as an Income/Job opportunity.let's give it a try by registering
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is The Best Way To Answer When An Interviewer Says ‘tell Me About Yourself’ / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Ihs Towers Isap 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.