Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football (31350 Views)

Militants Playing Football On Benin-Lagos Expressway - Ehiwario Jude (Video,Pic) / Umana Umana Pictured Playing Football Today / El-Rufai Playing Football Barefooted Wearing Native Attire & Eyeglass(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by uzomarinze11: 6:14am On Mar 20, 2015
President Jonathan no dey at all.

Recently he was pictured jogging in the streets of Abuja.This town around he was pictured playing football.See photo below

Source

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by makzeze: 6:16am On Mar 20, 2015
Is he playing the farewell match, the clueless.

By the way who told him he can play with babban riga(agbada).

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by DahtzFestjayz: 6:17am On Mar 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by zieraw2005(m): 6:18am On Mar 20, 2015
football ooo. anybody can do that na. but na strong man GEJ be and him sure pass

24 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by hadizadeezy(f): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2015
E no even fit am, clueless man kawai! Mtcheeeew

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:20am On Mar 20, 2015
Buhari I no pit flay pootvall walahi, strength I don pinis.. Kowai!!!

Babawhenyougobacktodaura give ur 150cattles utmost care..

GEJ president 2010-2019

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Horlawoomey(m): 6:20am On Mar 20, 2015
Why are our ex presidents playing football these days, last time it was OBJ and this time around GEJ. But the latter didn't disappoint as usual,playing football in Agbada...... CLUELESS

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 20, 2015
makzeze:
The clueless. Who told him he can play with babbanbriga.
he can do whatever he wants, he's the freaking president. if your father can reach his level of where he is now, then you're allowed to throw insults at him but he can't, can he? So keep on hating. Tell your Buhari to just bend over a pick up the ball, let us see...lol.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 6:24am On Mar 20, 2015
Suddenly
the story of governance changed
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 20, 2015
GEJ is a football fan. I liked the way he used the football analogy when appointing the ministers like "it's almost halftime and the coach is changing players, the new players trying dere best to impress in those dying minutes" I love that. Only an educated man can speak thus

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by fitzmayowa: 6:25am On Mar 20, 2015
makzeze:
The clueless. Who told him he can play with babbanbriga.

Must you always insult the president When you've never held the position of class captain in your life, why call him clueless for kicking a football

Show some respect to the current president of nigeria, atleast till on or after may 29th...

25 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by makzeze: 6:26am On Mar 20, 2015
liberty300:
he's can do whatever he wants, he's the freaking president. if your father can reach his level of where he is now, then you're allowed to throw insults at him but he can't, can he? So keep on hating. Tell your Buhari to just bend over a pick up the ball, let us see...lol.
grin grin grin
You are clueless like him too

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Why are our ex presidents playing football these days, last time it was OBJ and this time around GEJ. But the latter didn't disappoint as usual,playing football in Agbada...... CLUELESS
eehh? No football in Agbada? But European coaches play with suits on and no one finds that odd. Because he's wearing agbada, it's now an abomination, o kwa ya? You're the clueless one

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by macpetrus(m): 6:27am On Mar 20, 2015
grin
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by clevvermind(m): 6:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Jonathan can dribble tinubu, amaechi, fashola, oshiomole even buhari to score come march 28. grin

20 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by clevvermind(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2015
makzeze:
Is he playing the farewell match

By the way who told him he can play with babbanbriga.
are you speaking in tongues?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 20, 2015
makzeze:
grin grin grin
You are clueless like him too
really? That's the best come back? That was lame even by your standards. Try harder next time.

To this apc dummos, it's a kick off not an actual match. He needs not wear a football gear for that, so shut your face holes

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Bifwoli: 6:29am On Mar 20, 2015
Sign of a healthy president unlike the old sickly APC relic of a candidate.

Healthy GEJ for Naija till 2019.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Godfullsam(m): 6:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Playing football with agbada is very risky oh shocked shocked shocked. If the big agbada hook oga Jona for im leg, im fit somersault oh grin grin grin.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by seunlayi(m): 6:37am On Mar 20, 2015
someone with a proper functioning brain with good sense of training should know that it is not a big deal for him to put on agbada.
do you know if he is coming or going to fit another appointment before our after that and he just decided to grace that occasion fit some minutes?

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by ziccoit: 6:38am On Mar 20, 2015
What kind of football do you play in Agbada?
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by CountDracula(m): 6:40am On Mar 20, 2015
Nigeria is goin to shit! In my area na only 4hours we dey get light and see dis so called leader of a man is playin ball wit agbada! wat am I supposed to feel pls? Am I supposed to think he's a good person or wat?
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Chanchit: 6:49am On Mar 20, 2015
If he like make he carry weight.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Raiders: 6:50am On Mar 20, 2015
Your days as president are number

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by edo3(m): 7:00am On Mar 20, 2015
He wants to keep fit so that he can have enough stamina to run away from prison..
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by dagentility(f): 7:19am On Mar 20, 2015
Hahaha, my president may you live long.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by yashedabai(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Horlawoomey(m): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2015
liberty300:
eehh? No football in Agbada? But European coaches play with suits on and no one finds that odd. Because he's wearing agbada, it's now an abomination, o kwa ya? You're the clueless one

I laugh at your stupidi.Ty, did you even think before you type ? How can you compare Agbada and suit in term of smartness.... I didn't know cluelessness is infectious but now I know.

Defending this Jonah man every time will just deplete the remaining part of your thinking faculty, please give yourself some rest.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by DaGC(m): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink
May you live long sir.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Horlawoomey:

I laugh at your stupidi.Ty, did you even think before you type ? How can you compare Agbada and suit in term of smartness.... I didn't know cluelessness is infectious but now I know.

Defending this Jonah man every time will just deplete the remaining part of your thinking faculty, please give yourself some rest.
so our cultural attire doesn't depict smartness? I respect your patriotism. You are what is supposed to be the future of nigeria? your parents did a terrible job raising you for this direction of thinking

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by iamrealdeji(m): 7:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Is he raising or he just played the ball away? But this guy dey dress well these days o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chikwe Udensi Wins Best Interpol Systems Innovator In The World / FG Inaugurates SEC Board [full List Of Members] / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.