Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Dangote Is Nigeria's Biggest Problem He Has Bought Aso Rock - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Is Nigeria's Biggest Problem He Has Bought Aso Rock (13588 Views)

Who Is This Japhet Omojuwa Of A Guy & What Is His Problem? He Called GEJ, Idi0t / What Is The Biggest Problem Facing Nigeria? / Describe Nigeria's Biggest Problem In One Word! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Is Nigeria's Biggest Problem He Has Bought Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
And sellers of cement are just laboring in vain to make between N20 to N50 per bag of cement on huge capital of N1,700 per bag..
Re: Dangote Is Nigeria's Biggest Problem He Has Bought Aso Rock by mikolo80: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
manny4life:

Then it's time for local entrepreneurs to crank it up and show him the business. If 1,000 youths today came up with $1,000 and set up a business just to crash cement price in the east, it will affect him one way or another... Laws of demand and supply.
phew for a while there i think say na only me de think dis idea
Re: Dangote Is Nigeria's Biggest Problem He Has Bought Aso Rock by mikolo80: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
biafranqueen: He could have used that money to open up a school for the women and children. He is the richest man in Africa. It is better to teach them to fish then to give them fish. He is highly intelligent he knows what to do to help those women in the long run like setting up micro financing.
na him say make dem born pikin wey dem no get plan for abi na him be dia papa.make dem go learn fish biz or read a how-to book
Re: Dangote Is Nigeria's Biggest Problem He Has Bought Aso Rock by mikolo80: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
manny4life:

I support all you say but our local entrepreneurs need to rise to the occasion, sometime I wish I was home so I can start my campaign for the youths. Nigeria is DORMANT, and I understand your concern but there's nothing you and I can do about it.
wishes not horses but still soooo much you can do he you really wanna
Re: Dangote Is Nigeria's Biggest Problem He Has Bought Aso Rock by tck2000(m): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Port Harcourt, Warri Refineries Producing 7m Litres/per Day Of PMS – Kachikwu / Expect More Increase In Electricity Bill – NERC / They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.