Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock (15608 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) / President Jonathan's New Year Message To The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by Omexonomy: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
E-cocroaches from south west are polluting this tread with their smelling insult and smelling mouth as it has always been their wont.
Gbawe the chief of e-touts and illugunboy and e-gorrila i salute you all

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by Abejimico(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
interesting!!! just watching as things falling apart
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by donphilopus: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
They just want to encourage GEJ wrongly by attending the meeting..
Confused PP
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by phransix147(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Abeg I dey hungry jooor!
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
solomon111: if anyone need a leash,it's you.
They should've hanged a mill over your neck and thrown you into the sea a long time ago.
Crazed bigot.

Werey...

just shut up and stop attempting to derail the thread with your co-traveler.

I've noticed you though.
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by kingbang: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

Werey...

just shut up and stop attempting to derail the thread with your co-traveler.

I've notice you though.

So you have not deviated from this your Agbero way? Why call him names? Anyway it's "i've noticed you". cheers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
kingbang:

You should be put on permanent leash. grin grin grin. You add nothing to Nairaland except tribalism and bigotry.

You are breaking the 1st rule already?

When would you learn? grin

Stop derailing this thread....I beg you in the name of whichever God you call. tongue
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by successking: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
EFCC sledge hammer is already lifted up and must land on them as soon as possible.
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
kingbang:

So you have not deviated from this your Agbero way? Why call him names? Anyway it's "i've noticed you". cheers grin grin grin

Thank you for the correction......it was a momentary slip.

Can we now focus on the thread.
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by kingbang: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

Thank you for the correction......it was a momentary slip.

Can we now focus on the thread.

Sure, as long as you stay off bigotry and tribalism. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
kingbang: From G7 to G3? lol
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by anytexy: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
just tell me how their meeting benefits the masses? It is just all about their selfish interest. Hiss!
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Fkforyou: This meeting is just to their own self intrest not to the Nigerian people....Selfish Bastards.... angry
But na oga GEJ call 4 d meeting naa, or who's really selmeat there? undecided
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
kingbang:

Sure, as long as you stay off bigotry and tribalism. grin grin grin

Well.....you started it by insulting a member....which is unbecoming of you. Learn to tolerate different opinions from yours.

So do you think GEJ can survive the onslaught of the Governors....I also noticed that he has succeeded in putting a gag on the wife.

It's like Ameachi disturbs him in his dreams.....
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Omexonomy: E-cocroaches from south west are polluting this tread with their smelling insult and smelling mouth as it has always been their wont.
Gbawe the chief of e-touts and illugunboy and e-gorrila i salute you all

The borderline psychotic needs little prompting to adorn himself with glad rags, in the mistaken belief that his opinions actually count for something.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
solomon111: if anyone need a leash,it's you.
They should've hanged a mill over your neck and thrown you into the sea a long time ago.
Crazed bigot.
I wonder if u or d M.U.M.U dat clicked "like" on ur post iz been ****j*k***y undecided
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by Omexonomy: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
eGuerrilla:

The borderline psychotic needs little prompting to adorn himself with glad rags, in the mistaken belief that his opinions actually count for something.
e-gorila congratulation you have been notice.
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by creativemusic: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and soooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by kingbang: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

Well.....you started it by insulting a member....which is unbecoming of you. Learn to tolerate different opinions from yours.

So do you think GEJ can survive the onslaught of the Governors....I also noticed that he has succeeded in putting a gag on the wife.

It's like Ameachi disturbs him in his dreams.....

I pray he doesn't so we could have a SNC or at least a NC. I need them to push him to the wall so he would be forced to go for a SNC because we really need to have an honest dialogue between all the tribes or regions in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by roxell120(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
meeting postponed till after salah
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
So Amechi is in the nPDP after suspension from PDP. I think these men should allow Nigerians disqualify GEJ at the polls on the basis of non performance not on the basis of ethnicity and selfish interest.
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by otokx(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
roxell120: meeting postponed till after salah

as usual
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by osenimaruf: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Foolish goverment ASUU are on strick and their are planning for meeting God da oooo
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by sidefresh: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
who cares, Gej is begging
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by badesco(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Everybody knows that the erring governors would return to Pdp.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by ShineuEye: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
badesco: Everybody knows that the erring governors would return to Pdp.

Of course they will if PDP wants them back. They even signed off by saying "Long live PDP! Long live Nigeria!!!"

That statement alone is enough to get Tinubu back to London for another round of knee surgery.
Bru-ah-a-a-a-a-a-a!!!
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by MomohLawal: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2013
Orikinla: THE MEETING OF BARAJE LED PDP WITH THE PRESIDENCY ON HOW TO FIND A WAY OUT OF THE QUAGMIRE FACING PDP STILL HOLDS ON 7TH OCTOBER, 2013

Alh. Abaubakar Kawu Baraje the National Chairman of PDP just called from Saudi Arabia around 9pm on 6th October, 2013 to direct that the Governors and stakeholders of PDP under his administration that includes Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State, Alh. Babangida Aliyu of Niger State, Alh. Kwankwaso of Kano State who are yet to travel to Mecca should meet with the National Leader of our party and President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency Dr Goodluck Jonathan by 9am on 7th October, 2013 at the seat of power in Abuja to formally obtain permission from Mr. president to shift the meeting date to a more convenient date when all our leaders may have come back from performing the Haji operation.

Shifting the meeting to morning period is to allow the mentioned Governors apart from Gov Amaechi to travel to Mecca later in the day of 7th October, 2013 for the Haji operation.

According to the National Chairman, Alh. Kawu Baraje, this step is bore out of the plea by President Jonathan and respect we have for his office.

Thanks.

Long live PDP!

Long live Nigeria!!!

Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze

National Publicity Secretary, PDP

So Amaechi will travel to Mecca to perform hajj. Hypocrisy, I pray he fall from 11 story building and then------2
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by Gbawe: 7:19am On Oct 08, 2013
eGuerrilla:

This is why I ignore cretins like that. I will urge you to do same due to the reality of how cheap broadband and 3G technology now unites the sane and the insane. It brings together dullards and intellectuals while uniting gutter agbero and refined individuals. The key is to know who to talk to and who to ignore.
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by Ngwakwe: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Gbawe:

This is why I ignore cretins like that. I will urge you to do same due to the reality of how cheap broadband and 3G technology now unites the sane and the insane. It brings together dullards and intellectuals while uniting gutter agbero and refined individuals. The key is to know who to talk to and who to ignore.
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by sasifo(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2013
It is a cat and mouse game. Fela the ABAMI EDA sang it............,,No agreement today! No agreement tomorrow.........aha............ All at the expense of suffering and smiling Nigerians dying daily of hunger and falling down from aircraft and die.
Re: Jonathan, New PDP Governors Begin Meeting In Aso Rock by Lula5Nash: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hunger: We Are Waiting For Buhari In 2019 – Nigerian Youths / 'Boycott 2019 Election' - Nnamdi Kanu Tells IPOB In New Year Speech (Audio) / Pantami Accuses Security Agencies Of Not Using NIN-SIM Policy To Track Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.