Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. (7533 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by buchito1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
[B]Wanting her in your bed doesn't have to wait until you two have serious relationship. Whenever she's ready, that's the most appropriate time to make it happen.[B]

The key to understanding how to get women into bed lays in your ability to notice and decode her body language. Know that all women are different; a woman's flirty attitude may be identical to another woman's normal behavior and you should learn to differentiate it.

So you have this woman; she's perhaps your lover or you just met her a couple of hours ago but you already have a great conversation. In both scenarios, you need to learn the first rule in how to get women into bed: examining her body language. Here are some signs that she would like you to ravish her:

1. She keeps touching you. When you both chatting, her hands keep exploring your body; perhaps on your arms, shoulders, back, etc. She does not mind with you touching her back and she looks comfortable being around you.

2. She sits with her inner thigh exposed.

3. She gives you compliment sexually. When she compliments certain part of your body like chest or butt rather than your hairstyle or {watches/shoes}, she may want something to do about it.

4. Playing with her clothes nervously. In this case, she may even unfasten a button or two of her blouse. Well, you don't need to learn how to get women into bed specifically to notice this obvious sign.

5. She starts speaking about sex even when you're not starting the topic. She might mention her former boyfriend in bed or her other sex experiences.

6. When you both engage in a conversation, her eyes aren't locking in yours like it ought to be. Rather, she keeps changing among both of your eyes and your lips. This is called "triangle gazing" and she probably wishes something more from your lips than just words.

7. She is eager to share the meals and feel comfortable about stealing yours too. This is another sign that she feels relaxed being around you to the point that she doesn't mind sharing her food.

8. She is stealing glimpses at your chest, butt, or even crotch.

Let's assume that the signs are obvious and you're 90% confident that she wants it as bad as you do. At this stage, any guy who knows how to get women into bed won't ask her directly since it will immediately ruin the mood. Just make use of any kind of excuse to make her comes to your flat or some other private place to have sex. If she really desires it, even a boring excuse like "I just bought a new DVD, why don't we watch it in my place" will get the job done.

After you manage to bring her to your place, take your time and don't rushing things. Women need time to get used and feeling comfortable with your place. Sit alongside her and keep physical contact: hold hands, strokes hair, and so on. Keep escalating and in time, you will have her in your bed. After holding hands, it is advisable to start with a kiss.
Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by ajasbaba(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
ASUU srtike do cause problem ohhh.

so you took all ur tym to state how a man can commit sin.

pls go and read ur book.they will soon call up ur strike

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by Lovetinz(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
^^ Haba !
He is reading.
Reading the wrong books.

4 Likes

Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by sinmisolaoluwa: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Agent of darkness! So ds is what u spent yr time doing,teaching pple hw to defile d opposite sex? Hmm...God is watching you. BTw,u think all ladies/woman are dumb? Better dnt carry out dt chemistry on me,cos u wount even succeed.

5 Likes

Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by pinkshell(f): 2:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Hian! Op for ur mind u done no woman ooo!
I hope u wldnt do d wan, wey dem go tk pour hot water for ur crotch.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by Mishydoo(m): 2:20am On Oct 08, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: Agent of darkness! So ds is what u spent yr time doing,teaching pple hw to defile d opposite sex? Hmm...God is watching you. BTw,u think all ladies/woman are dumb? Better dnt carry out dt chemistry on me,cos u wount even succeed.

Stop being Naive!....all women have the same body physiology.When u come in contact with d opposite sex either just a handshake to someone u admire,....someone lyk u I cn read well! Ur respiratory rate goes upwards gradually, from deep and slow to shallow and a bit faster....frm 16 cycles per minuite to above 20.ur pulse rate too begins to rise till it gets well above 80 beats per min.there are also areas of increased concentration of sensory nerves lyk back of d ear, face, neck....touchin doz areas wld mk u react,its natural, and not dumb as u say!

Even men have dia own areas of sensitivity....inbox me and I'll tell u hw to make ur man /husband happy!

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 08, 2013
Is this even supposed to work? That won't ever work on me undecided
Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by lomaxx: 3:29am On Oct 08, 2013
There is no hard and fast rule to these things. Just go with the flow...wherever it takes you, land safely there.

And remember to use protection angry angry
Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by Mynd44: 5:08am On Oct 08, 2013
Hmmm
Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by nenergy(m): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Some of these sexual TIPS on NL will only earn you a slap. So if a lady touches me while chatting, its a sexual message? *in Yuzedo's voice* I give up!

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by Exponental(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2013
That's if u get attention from her in d first place. Moreso, ur post sounds like d ladies u are refering 2 are already paid for.
Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by sinmisolaoluwa: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2013
Exponental: That's if u get attention from her in d first place. Moreso, ur post sounds like d ladies u are refering 2 are already paid for.
LOL....dnt mind him,he thinks all ladies are dumbass,allergic to mere touch frm male counterparts. He woun't even get d attention in d first place.
Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by sinmisolaoluwa: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2013
nenergy: Some of these sexual TIPS on NL will only earn you a slap. So if a lady touches me while chatting, its a sexual message? *in Yuzedo's voice* I give up!
lol....correct slap indeed...he should try dt with the choleric and no nonsense ladies...he will hate himself
Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by Joshrob(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2013
queen_of_sheba: Is this even supposed to work? That won't ever work on me undecided
That what they use to say,as if they are hard to get but with just a mire touch,u'r under their skirt

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by Joshrob(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: lol....correct slap indeed...he should try dt with the choleric and no nonsense ladies...he will hate himself
I begee. Every girl get her mumu button,the no nonsense girl is even the easiest to get laid

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2013
ajas baba: ASUU srtike do cause problem ohhh.

nd u dat reads dsnt knw dat a strike is called off nd not up! bloody hypocrite!
Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by Ab025(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2013
buchito1: [B]Wanting her in your bed doesn't have to wait until you two have serious relationship. Whenever she's ready, that's the most appropriate time to make it happen.[B]

The key to understanding how to get women into bed lays in your ability to notice and decode her body language. Know that all women are different; a woman's flirty attitude may be identical to another woman's normal behavior and you should learn to differentiate it.

So you have this woman; she's perhaps your lover or you just met her a couple of hours ago but you already have a great conversation. In both scenarios, you need to learn the first rule in how to get women into bed: examining her body language. Here are some signs that she would like you to ravish her:

1. She keeps touching you. When you both chatting, her hands keep exploring your body; perhaps on your arms, shoulders, back, etc. She does not mind with you touching her back and she looks comfortable being around you.

2. She sits with her inner thigh exposed.

3. She gives you compliment sexually. When she compliments certain part of your body like chest or butt rather than your hairstyle or {watches/shoes}, she may want something to do about it.

4. Playing with her clothes nervously. In this case, she may even unfasten a button or two of her blouse. Well, you don't need to learn how to get women into bed specifically to notice this obvious sign.

5. She starts speaking about sex even when you're not starting the topic. She might mention her former boyfriend in bed or her other sex experiences.

6. When you both engage in a conversation, her eyes aren't locking in yours like it ought to be. Rather, she keeps changing among both of your eyes and your lips. This is called "triangle gazing" and she probably wishes something more from your lips than just words.

7. She is eager to share the meals and feel comfortable about stealing yours too. This is another sign that she feels relaxed being around you to the point that she doesn't mind sharing her food.

8. She is stealing glimpses at your chest, butt, or even crotch.

Bros, if we have to wait to see dis ur symptoms in a woman b4 we get laid, na only once in a year we go dey fvck o...this is naija o and our ladies respond in quite different ways wen they are sexually attracted to guys, this ur write-up na for oyibo

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2013
SHE IS EAGER TO STEAL MY FOOD JUST because SHE WANTS TO FVKC?............................I WILL SLAP HER 32 INTO HER STOMACH
Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by utenwuson: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2013
Sm of una go tk una time click romance, cm click topic ,cm de preach like say una no de prack chics....wait oo....guys an gurls who de enjoy fvck pass? All ds study jst 2 laid her wen na she de flex de parol pass yu? Ask dt uR babe na
Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by sCun: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
ajas baba: ASUU srtike do cause problem ohhh.

''call up the strike''?
Re: How To Get A Woman Sleep With You. by buchito1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
nenergy: Some of these sexual TIPS on NL will only earn you a slap. So if a lady touches me while chatting, its a sexual message? *in Yuzedo's voice* I give up!
Una pa ooo!!! grin grin grin... After all, ave given u some tips! Take it or leave it! Nd to all dos gurls claming to be strong? Na una sabi... Keep ur pride nd everytin to urselfs...!

(1) (Reply)

Say NO To Cucumber, Use Carrot / Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? / What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.