Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me (13654 Views)

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Omg, My Cousin Wants 2 Have A Baby For Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by liksy(f): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2010
I have always avoided sleeping over or living with any of my married female cousins or aunty or any female relation of mine that is married. Due to the passed experiences i had with my cousin's husband wanting to sleep with me , i decided that nothing will make me to ever sleep over in any of my married female relations or even visit regularly banned
Sometime last year i was posted to serve (NYSC) in Abuja,luckily i have a male cousin married and living with his family in Abuja. I was happy that at least i was going to live with my male cousin and there wont be any sexual harasment so i was relaxed. But recently my cousin started acting funny,making some funny comments, asking me funny question, he always wanted me around, embarrasing stares and all that. But at first i was uncomfortable,somehow i was relaxed hoped that my cousin was just joking and wouldnt think of doing such thing to his little cousin. But one fateful day his wife travelled and i was alone with him and his kids, he came into my room drunk and was forcing me to sleep with him, i shouted him out of the room. since that day his attitude towards me changed, started picking on me,accusing me of one thing or the other. I know my days in his house is numbered embarassed embarassed. But please my fellow Nairalander WHY IS IT THAT GUYS CANNOT CONTROL THAT THING INBETWEEN THEIR LEGS . Once that urge comes they will just damn the consequences, damn their intergrity,damn their self respect and respond to their mundane desires.
Why is that most married men are never faithful to their wives? Most women are not comfortable when they have a female relation around most especially people from her own side. A friend of mine told me that non of her female relation not even her blood sister wil live with her or even pass a nite in her place for the fear of loosing her husby to them.
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by IyaBasira: 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
Wow. This is awful. Move out as soon as you can!
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by Ben13: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2010
There is fire on the mountain . . .
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by chinedumo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2010
u cause a stir in the loins of ur cousin
Who are u

1 Like

Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by Vic2k3(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
Y don't u ask God y he created dat tin nd gave it so much power?huh.anyway it seems u hve fairylike beauty dis 1 u are turnin everybody on

1 Like

Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by deniyor: 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2010
It doesn't matter why guys can't control their third leg. What matters is that they can't control it grin.
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by glorina: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2010
Cut off his tin!
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by Vic2k3(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
Ha @glorina: cut it off.dats death sentence
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
run 4 dear life b4 he rape u
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by coldubako(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
its either cousin or cousin's husband. only you. go for serious prayers or deliverance. cos you are an endangered species this is the honest truth.

2 Likes

Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by Omolola1(f): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2010
run run run
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by r231(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
omo dis one na wahala o

u beta run
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by double08(m): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2010
what a loser he is
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by MoneyRule(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2010
@ poster
Your topic isn't in sync wif ur story.
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by MoneyRule(m): 12:14am On Jul 30, 2010
@ poster
Your topic isn't in sync wif ur story.

1 Like

Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by seedord247(m): 12:35am On Jul 30, 2010
@ POSTER

can you please post your pics b4 i say anything.
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by philip0906(m): 12:44am On Jul 30, 2010
^^
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by asofejo(m): 12:50am On Jul 30, 2010
seedord247:

@ POSTER

can you please post your pics b4 i say anything.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
liksy:

WHY IS IT THAT GUYS CANNOT CONTROL THAT THING INBETWEEN THEIR LEGS . Once that urge comes they will just damn the consequences, damn their intergrity,damn their self respect and respond to their mundane desires.
that is nature my dear but that does not make one to sleep with a cousin or any family member, your cousin must be a sex addict{just saying} lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by OgidiBoy(m): 12:55am On Jul 30, 2010
@ Poster,

You must be a very sexy girl if your relatives want to sleep with you, like someone already said, can you post a pic of you pls.
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by 1105(f): 1:00am On Jul 30, 2010
liksy:

I have always avoided sleeping over or living with any of my married female cousins or aunty or any female relation of mine that is married. Due to the passed experiences i had with my cousin's husband wanting to sleep with me , i decided that nothing will make me to ever sleep over in any of my married female relations or even visit regularly banned
Sometime last year i was posted to serve (NYSC) in Abuja,luckily i have a male cousin married and living with his family in Abuja. I was happy that at least i was going to live with my male cousin and there wont be any sexual harasment so i was relaxed. But recently my cousin started acting funny,making some funny comments, asking me funny question, he always wanted me around, embarrasing stares and all that. But at first i was uncomfortable,somehow i was relaxed hoped that my cousin was just joking and wouldnt think of doing such thing to his little cousin. But one fateful day his wife travelled and i was alone with him and his kids, he came into my room drunk and was forcing me to sleep with him, i shouted him out of the room. since that day his attitude towards me changed, started picking on me,accusing me of one thing or the other. I know my days in his house is numbered embarassed embarassed. But please my fellow Nairalander WHY IS IT THAT GUYS CANNOT CONTROL THAT THING INBETWEEN THEIR LEGS . Once that urge comes they will just damn the consequences, damn their intergrity,damn their self respect and respond to their mundane desires.
Why is that most married men are never faithful to their wives? Most women are not comfortable when they have a female relation around most especially people from her own side. A friend of mine told me that non of her female relation not even her blood sister wil live with her or even pass a nite in her place for the fear of loosing her husby to them.

Now it is that Bolded words that always rings a bell on my head,
Listen,In as much as you have seduced your cousin and come here to make general remarks about guyz
you should not forget that you have a father and a brother too~ who as well would apply to that your general statement~
[color=#990000]Your remark should be why is it that my cousin cant control that thing between his leg instead of generalizing.[/color].
I can control mine and i have no difficulty in doing so~ Besids how are u enjoying abuja and which of the batches were u~
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by asofejo(m): 1:56am On Jul 30, 2010
liksy:

Why is that most married men are never faithful to their wives?
same goes to women also,
liksy:

Most women are not comfortable when they have a female relation around most especially people from her own side. A friend of mine told me that non of her female relation not even her blood sister wil live with her or even pass a nite in her place for the fear of loosing her husby to them.
why will a woman marry that type of man if she can't trust him with any of her relation, these types of women are the ones that die of high blood pressure because of their insecurity, they are "HUSBAND WORSHIPPERS", i don't like such women,
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by Lenny9000(m): 2:05am On Jul 30, 2010
Really sorry to hear your sad experience,
Still I have to say this, lots of men are still faithful to their wives, and yes so many men can and are still contoling "That thing" between their legs, and strange as this may sound to you, some even refuse the advances of girls that wanna sleep with them just for the fun of it. So for every bad guy, there are lots of good guys to compliment them, and this is not fairytale but reality cos I know.

1 Like

Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by coalcoal1(m): 2:12am On Jul 30, 2010
Has anyone viewed liksy's profile?

She is 65 years old , no wonder everyone wants to sleep with her
please, post your pic abeg
sexy 65 year old girl

1 Like

Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by Vic2k3(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2010
Wey de owner of dis owner of dis thread?a lot of questions re queuing up
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by Odunnu: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2010
col dubako:

its either cousin or cousin's husband. only you.
na wa o
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by maclatunji: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2010
I guess I am one of the VEEEEEEERY few guys who can control themselves. It is a gift I am truly grateful to God for.
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by charmpaski: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2010
Dont u guys know dat this natural gift dat provides joy,peace,fulfilmt, has its own brains? dats why men act first and think later.
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by fubiluv: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2010
Are you sure you are not seducing these men un knowingly?Maybe by the way you dress or talk or dance etc.
Or are you simply too sexy and irresistible? Find out what the problem is.
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by lajjy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2010
U bettter start making moves to get alternative accomodation because a time will come when he cant resist the urge again, to a desperate man, all means can be employed to satisfy his burning passion.

No go dull yourself else u will be pants down before u realize what is going on, baby get sense and be vigilant.
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by 1105(f): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2010
@poster
Learnt u are in abuja, how about u take permission from my woman Omolola1
and then take me 2 your house and lets disguise that i am your BF,
that would truly kill the urge he has by the time he sees the eyes on my head~ grin grin
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by deoyel25(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2010
@Poster, you need to watch yourself. You are definitely loose in some areas. Watch your dressing and posture. That third leg reacts to what it sees. In case of another time, don't generalize, ok.
Re: Am In Trouble My Cousin Wants To Sleep With Me by kweenchi(f): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2010
Here's an answer: Because Nigerian men are depressed creatures, pleasure seekers, who cant deal with their emotions in a proper way. And therefore view s.ex as a means to fill in a void and feel better about themselves. In short: Unhappy (with low self esteem) ppl are know to be selfish s.ex addicts, whether married or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will I Ever Survive This? / Black Vs Yellow Skin Ladies, Which One Do You Prefer (photo) / How To Steal A Girl From Her Husband/Boyfriend In 4 Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.