Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? (70093 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Fally Ipupa And Nadia Buhari Getting Cozy During The 2014 BET Awards(photos) / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by BIGVAJINA(f): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
not true...jim is currently in my bed angry
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Slyder(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
antifat: Is it TB Joshua that deliver this dude or one of his Pastors'?
One of his wise men. Wise man Daniel.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by unyimecc(f): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=PapaBrowne]The big question now is will Buhari allow his daughter to marry Jim Iyke. I thought they said the man is an extremist. Oh, I get it. He is trying to appease Christians to vote for him in 2015 so he is giving her out to show that he is a liberal. Nice thinking Buhari.

Dude Buari n Buhari ₪☺ b d same spelling o. Beside's, who dash boko hari this angel?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Slyder(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
BIGVAJINA: not true...jim is currently in my bed angry
Your grammar sef is sleepy.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by besttop(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
but is jimmy ready for it.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by goldenspoon: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
why jim no marry from afghanistan see the kind inlaw way in for get

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by vital1: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lionbite: Make dem no go wed at synagogue again o, make wedding no go turn Deliverance section part 2

Lol
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by greatgod2012(f): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Why did Nadia's picture up there look like a catoon character? I dont like that picture of hers at all.

My opinion, please.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Chanchit: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ipitythisgirl.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Okay
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by omajali2003(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
I have my fears about celebrity marriages- they don't last long.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by mspee(f): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
That's good. Oya lemme be saving money for asoebi. cool

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Bapvicslink(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
Just few wks ago Mikel scored his debut epl goal,now d biggest n baddest boy is allegedly tying d knot. Who den say naija no dey beta... Whangudu....

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by lekpalicious(f): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
This is not true. Was it just yesterday i think i saw an article about Nadia dumping Jim . It's just a rumour. If they did not say it themselves then i do not believe it.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by kstyle2(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Come o....my blood dey boil....david moyes dey provoke me....so no jst put annoyin threds here ok.....as him don dey fvck d gurl red toto since,hin cal me make i stil folo nack d w.hore?so y una com dey tel me abt their marraige......mak i no jst use bottle zip persn back dis 9te o....off topic....can som1 do a decent job 4 me wit regards' takin care' of ashley young,welbeck n cleverly?jst mk it luk lyk an accident...datzall

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by kommiejewel(f): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
But y she dy shine her eyes like Star Lager Beer na. . Anyway make dem do marry make we get our own Beyonce nd Jay-Z abegcheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Beync(f): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
I thought nadia was hooked up with one footballer like that.
Marriage would fit them sha
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by 4reigningqueen: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
woooooooooooow! At last, after dating for 15 years, they are ready to tie the knot.I wish them the best sha.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jensen_elizz: Eeewww..........jim iyke a playboy that has fvck over 20 girls now marryin a ghanian slut dat is d queen of the marine world.....ETT

20 what?

Now that's an insult. Jim is not a player, he's a facking P1MP!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by goldenspoon: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jim be serious this time and marry nadia am strongly behinde you.Goodluck
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by everyday: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
I wish them both a happily married life
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Doyensky: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Why d gurl com luk lyk baby doll nao. I had to re-check d pix to be sure if na human being, babie or a sort of cartoon
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Slyder(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
k.style:
Come o....my blood dey boil....david moyes dey provoke me....so no jst put annoyin threds here ok.....as him don dey fvck d gurl red toto since,hin cal me make i stil folo nack d w.hore?so y una com dey tel me abt their marraige......mak i no jst use bottle zip persn back dis 9te o....off topic....can som1 do a decent job 4 me wit regards' takin care' of ashley young,welbeck n cleverly?jst mk it luk lyk an accident...datzall
asin confirm neat job. Not forgetting Ferdinand too.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by kebank(f): 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Niger and rumors...I read it recently that she left him 4 1 rich kid like dat so ow com dey r gettin married now..I tire

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by iamdsam: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
I don't believe this to be true but if it's true then I'll say Nadia Buari also needs deliverance if not, this marriage won't definitely work. I'm ready to here what's gonna come up

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Where them end time preacher's @

Can someone just say it for me

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by badmeat(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Explendido,jim sure know how to nail girlsgrin,I'm going to Tb joshua to be delivered!cheesy,me too wan yansh haif castecheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
No offence but what was the deliverance for?
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by RedCard1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Beauty and the beast. Hope Jim won't get hypnotized by TB Joshua and his team again on that wedding day.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by deelaw4mp: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wish dem all d best
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Slyder(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
ReineViolet: No offence but what was the deliverance for?
They said spirit of stubbornness. But his stubbornness seem to be increasing I have warned him not to try this. And now he's getting married to that cheap ghanian wh*re. John dumelo and co will now be laffing that he is actually taking a TOKUNBO wife home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) / Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.