Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? (70095 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Fally Ipupa And Nadia Buhari Getting Cozy During The 2014 BET Awards(photos) / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by lekpalicious(f): 12:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Chanchit: Ipitythisgirl.
Me too, she will end up like Yvonne Nelson(But still don't believe this story)
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Charlesjazzy: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2013
shame on all those who tink Jim waz a scam
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by maxconceptz(m): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Wateva
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2013
I hope dey didnt forget to cure him of divorce initiating demons, maka a di amama.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 08, 2013
Nkpume Iko: I hope dey didnt forget to cure him of divorce initiating demons, maka a di amama.
lwkmd
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 08, 2013
PapaBrowne: The big question now is will Buhari allow his daughter to marry Jim Iyke. I thought they said the man is an extremist. Oh, I get it. He is trying to appease Christians to vote for him in 2015 so he is giving her out to show that he is a liberal. Nice thinking Buhari.

[size=5pt]And some folks will actually assume I meant what I wrote.........[/size]
Lololololol.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Vikta10(m): 12:46am On Oct 08, 2013
Airforce1:

What is dis one saying sef undecided
Mr. 'I sabi critisize' common sense shuld tell u it a typing error naaa

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by jkendy(m): 12:52am On Oct 08, 2013
Dear Jim, be fast about ur plans cuz me, Mikel and Essien are plotting a come-back, particularly me, a mere Nairalander.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by lekpalicious(f): 1:25am On Oct 08, 2013
theanonymous: ..
Yet you still commented....
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Slyder(m): 1:27am On Oct 08, 2013
lekpalicious: Yet you still commented....
Lepacious let's relate. Can I get your handle?
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by wisepluto(m): 1:28am On Oct 08, 2013
Preceedo: Nadia B. Looks like a queen from the marine world. Now if jim iyke is delivered but the wife is not delivered of her immoral spirit. What happens?

*runs away*
HABA! oga! na crime make girl yellow con fine join, i Wonder d kind of babe u r hanging out with shocked
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 08, 2013
wisepluto: HABA! oga! na crime make girl yellow con fine join, i Wonder d kind of babe u r hanging out with shocked
Dont mind him
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by solmarionMyles: 2:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Congratulations Jim U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥ε̲̣̣ the man. cheerz
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by tnktosin(m): 2:47am On Oct 08, 2013
PapaBrowne: The big question now is will Buhari allow his daughter to marry Jim Iyke. I thought they said the man is an extremist. Oh, I get it. He is trying to appease Christians to vote for him in 2015 so he is giving her out to show that he is a liberal. Nice thinking Buhari.

And some folks will actually assume I meant what I wrote.........

Lol, guy you high on codine grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Joliecoco: 3:11am On Oct 08, 2013
She can do so much better than Jim. What happen to the soccer star she was dating?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by iwuji82: 3:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Armebor talk, jim no de mary anybdy, and nadia need to visit pastor christ, cos she self go get her own demons, media hyp
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 08, 2013
Nonybb: Look at the eyes of that girl like demon. Hmmmm i had the fear and primonition that this thing wouldnt work. James Asomugha Ikechukwu is from my town Anambra State we dont have the tradition of marrying outsiders talkless of a lesser Ghanaians? Wat are u ppl thinking? Why is our tradition, ethnics and ideology dying? I see this married crashing before it took off

A lesser Ghanaian. You are really stupid. Ghanaians are the best everyone knows that.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by fabokai(m): 4:24am On Oct 08, 2013
I no go talk, till den......we go truely see hw coke go mix wit fanta

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Henbest26: 5:52am On Oct 08, 2013
Note: if d wedding hol,
1. attendance na strictly by invitation
2. if u drink coke,no try taste fanta.
thanks....
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by gnorvan(m): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=PapaBrowne]The big question now is will Buhari allow his daughter to marry Jim Iyke. I thought they said the man is an extremist. Oh, I get it. He is trying to appease Christians to vote for him in 2015 so he is giving her out to show that he is a liberal. Nice thinking Buhari.

[size=5pt]And some folks will actually assume I meant what I wrote....... U scared me.lol
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by gnorvan(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2013
Hmmm. All ∂ best
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Druhill(m): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2013
Airforce1:

What is dis one saying sef undecided
Just correct him please.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by mercurie(f): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2013

[size=5pt]And some folks will actually assume I meant what I wrote.........[/size]

Lol! Nairalanders can b so naughty
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Akeem79(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Preceedo: Nadia B. Looks like a queen from the marine world. Now if jim iyke is delivered but the wife is not delivered of her immoral spirit. What happens?

*runs away*
shut up grin
See perfect couple tongue

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 08, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://1.bp..com/-Xs1k7_oEO3E/UlK_um-WUJI/AAAAAAAABew/YYqPtNLnjBY/s320/2-Jim-Iyke-and-Nadia-Buari-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Popular gossip within celebrity circles in Ghana indicate Jim Iyke and his lady love Nadia Buari have sorted their differences, and are planning to tie the knot in December.

According to Ghanacelebrities,com, Jim, who recently got delivered at the Synagogue Church of All Nations by Prophet TB Joshua, was rumoured to have been relieved of demons that were stopping him from marrying, therefore, his days of fooling around are over, and he is very ready to bear the responsibility of being a husband.

If the wedding holds, the two would have made an interesting impact as Africa's most powerful celebrity couple of our time.

On the side, Both of them need to engage my media services so we can plan a breath-taking, first class celebrity wedding.fully buzzed up across the various mass media in Africa. But, I hope Jim does not embarrass Nadia by going back to his legendary bad boy ways.

Don't you think his ex-girlfriends should have taken him to a prophet for deliverance a long time ago. Most prominent among whom we know is Jim’s most recent ex, Jamaican model Keturah Hamilton.

With all the media hype Jim has enjoyed since his deliverance, we shall all be sticking around to find out if Jim is merely acting a mental script or he is on a truly honest trip this time around for real.

http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2013/10/07/ask-nadia-buari-jim-iyke-plan-december-wedding
http://www.imanueljannah..com

Marriage is good, but like a house the foundation has to be solid
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by tombeh(m): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2013
When the date is fixed, i will love to be there. Am happy for you man. shocked
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by philclem(m): 7:08am On Oct 08, 2013
No,she go good for lecture cheesy grin
iamswizz: Omo bone oo.. That nadia go sweet for bed gannnn
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Sike(m): 7:09am On Oct 08, 2013
Ko Possible.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Why do I have this strong feeling that jim can't marry, whatever that led him to scoan must be very deadly....

I heard TB joshua now cure HIV.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by SunnyOhams: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://1.bp..com/-Xs1k7_oEO3E/UlK_um-WUJI/AAAAAAAABew/YYqPtNLnjBY/s320/2-Jim-Iyke-and-Nadia-Buari-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Popular gossip within celebrity circles in Ghana indicate Jim Iyke and his lady love Nadia Buari have sorted their differences, and are planning to tie the knot in December.

According to Ghanacelebrities,com, Jim, who recently got delivered at the Synagogue Church of All Nations by Prophet TB Joshua, was rumoured to have been relieved of demons that were stopping him from marrying, therefore, his days of fooling around are over, and he is very ready to bear the responsibility of being a husband.

If the wedding holds, the two would have made an interesting impact as Africa's most powerful celebrity couple of our time.

On the side, Both of them need to engage my media services so we can plan a breath-taking, first class celebrity wedding.fully buzzed up across the various mass media in Africa. But, I hope Jim does not embarrass Nadia by going back to his legendary bad boy ways.

Don't you think his ex-girlfriends should have taken him to a prophet for deliverance a long time ago. Most prominent among whom we know is Jim’s most recent ex, Jamaican model Keturah Hamilton.

With all the media hype Jim has enjoyed since his deliverance, we shall all be sticking around to find out if Jim is merely acting a mental script or he is on a truly honest trip this time around for real.

http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2013/10/07/ask-nadia-buari-jim-iyke-plan-december-wedding
http://www.imanueljannah..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.