Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? (70099 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Fally Ipupa And Nadia Buhari Getting Cozy During The 2014 BET Awards(photos) / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by dailywealth1967: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Abeg o! no b d nadia wei i dey see 4 home video?Jim wan do u 419 o! RUN
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by buskie13(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2013
I laff in hindi,Nadia wey yellow like mami water so,na e jim won knot,lolzzzz,i smell another deliverance.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by fuckdmods(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2013
ok
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by kebank(f): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2013
Niger and rumors...I read it recently that she left him 4 1 rich kid like dat so ow com dey r gettin married now...
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by sunnyt1(m): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2013
The N16m he recieved from the role in played at synauoge for T.B. Joshua shd be sufficient for a glamorous wedding which as expected shdnt last more that 2yrs.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by mabeni(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=Airforce1]

What is dis one saying sef undecided .LOL!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by waternogetenemy: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2013
This girl no get class. Abeg Jim look well oh... Munachi Abii is still around.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2013
iamswizz: Omo bone oo.. That nadia go sweet for bed gannnn

nawa ooo... see pepper... Jim is lucky that girl never saw me...
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Chinwem: Happy married married life to the couple if the news is actually true.

Are you slow or something?
did the story say they're married already or plan to marry?

SMH. ASUU is not doing well at all with this strike
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by chucky234(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2013
Chinwem: Goodluck to them if this is true!!!
I am sure PEJ is the person behind this moniker, first class gbagaun.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2013
goldenspoon: Jim be serious this time and marry nadia am strongly behinde you.Goodluck

you strongly behind Jim. okay

me strongly behind Nadia. yea

forget good luck abeg.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by SirTunechi(f): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Jim iyke went 2 b delivered of demonz u guys wil complain nw he wantz 2 marry d luv of his lyf u guys wil stil complain....pity d guy na he haz repented
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by lertee(f): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2013
Congratulations to them
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Jensenelizz(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2013
Richfella:

20 what?

Now that's an insult. Jim is not a player, he's a facking P1MP!
wetin b P1MP
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by write2obi(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2013
Jensen_elizz: wetin b P1MP
Name for ppl with pimple

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by cooljr(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2013
Who know u?Mumu
Abbeylincson: I must attend the wedding
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Champele(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2013
Is it because of this chick jim went to tb joshua and disgrace his self and family,or did he get paid for doing that?.
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://1.bp..com/-Xs1k7_oEO3E/UlK_um-WUJI/AAAAAAAABew/YYqPtNLnjBY/s320/2-Jim-Iyke-and-Nadia-Buari-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Popular gossip within celebrity circles in Ghana indicate Jim Iyke and his lady love Nadia Buari have sorted their differences, and are planning to tie the knot in December.

According to Ghanacelebrities,com, Jim, who recently got delivered at the Synagogue Church of All Nations by Prophet TB Joshua, was rumoured to have been relieved of demons that were stopping him from marrying, therefore, his days of fooling around are over, and he is very ready to bear the responsibility of being a husband.

If the wedding holds, the two would have made an interesting impact as Africa's most powerful celebrity couple of our time.

On the side, Both of them need to engage my media services so we can plan a breath-taking, first class celebrity wedding.fully buzzed up across the various mass media in Africa. But, I hope Jim does not embarrass Nadia by going back to his legendary bad boy ways.

Don't you think his ex-girlfriends should have taken him to a prophet for deliverance a long time ago. Most prominent among whom we know is Jim’s most recent ex, Jamaican model Keturah Hamilton.

With all the media hype Jim has enjoyed since his deliverance, we shall all be sticking around to find out if Jim is merely acting a mental script or he is on a truly honest trip this time around for real.

http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2013/10/07/ask-nadia-buari-jim-iyke-plan-december-wedding
http://www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Champele(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2013
sunny t: The N16m he recieved from the role in played at synauoge for T.B. Joshua shd be sufficient for a glamorous wedding which as expected shdnt last more that 2yrs.
I guess he gets 5m for that,don't forget he is as well promoting his rotten carrier.lol
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by victorazy(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2013
Tolexander:
so the demon is the thing preventing him from seeing the right choice from those gurls he had been forking?

Yep! The Demons took over him since he acted in the movie "WORKSHOP" grin
But wait o!
How agbero wan marry ashawo? grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Joliecoco: She can do so much better than Jim. What happen to the soccer star she was dating?
U mean Michael 'Njoku' Essien?
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Jensenelizz(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2013
write2obi:
Name for ppl with pimple
bless u fr d explaination
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by jennyjane(f): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2013
Jensen_elizz: Eeewww..........jim iyke a playboy that has fvck over 20 girls now marryin a ghanian slut dat is d queen of the marine world.....ETT
Shut up and mind your tongue. tongue
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Akimbow: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2013
well, its a gud news shaaa, bt one thing i know that's very certain is that: people are as happy as they made up their minds to be. so also, u can neva be delivered by any prophet or even pastos unless u first deliver urself. u ar free indeed! api wedlock!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Remii(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2013
Hml
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Remii(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2013
PapaBrowne: The big question now is will Buhari allow his daughter to marry Jim Iyke. I thought they said the man is an extremist. Oh, I get it. He is trying to appease Christians to vote for him in 2015 so he is giving her out to show that he is a liberal. Nice thinking Buhari.

[size=5pt]And some folks will actually assume I meant what I wrote.........[/size]

Nadia Buhari is from ghana
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by maureenkell: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2013
Congratularam if its true oh
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by fishmakas: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2013
Hop he wont use belt wen she provoke him
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Dannylux: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Judgemental idiots!! y'all will judge everyone's life decision but ever looked at yourself? *sighs*
At least be happy for someone for once and Not rain critics every damn time!!
Peace..

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by ngozimsgworld: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://1.bp..com/-Xs1k7_oEO3E/UlK_um-WUJI/AAAAAAAABew/YYqPtNLnjBY/s320/2-Jim-Iyke-and-Nadia-Buari-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Popular gossip within celebrity circles in Ghana indicate Jim Iyke and his lady love Nadia Buari have sorted their differences, and are planning to tie the knot in December.

According to Ghanacelebrities,com, Jim, who recently got delivered at the Synagogue Church of All Nations by Prophet TB Joshua, was rumoured to have been relieved of demons that were stopping him from marrying, therefore, his days of fooling around are over, and he is very ready to bear the responsibility of being a husband.

If the wedding holds, the two would have made an interesting impact as Africa's most powerful celebrity couple of our time.

On the side, Both of them need to engage my media services so we can plan a breath-taking, first class celebrity wedding.fully buzzed up across the various mass media in Africa. But, I hope Jim does not embarrass Nadia by going back to his legendary bad boy ways.

Don't you think his ex-girlfriends should have taken him to a prophet for deliverance a long time ago. Most prominent among whom we know is Jim’s most recent ex, Jamaican model Keturah Hamilton.

With all the media hype Jim has enjoyed since his deliverance, we shall all be sticking around to find out if Jim is merely acting a mental script or he is on a truly honest trip this time around for real.
congrats to them

http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2013/10/07/ask-nadia-buari-jim-iyke-plan-december-wedding
http://www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by izy4all(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2013
and this is the end of the movie grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by kolamilan(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2013
This is a repackaged rumour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos) / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.