Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? (70091 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Fally Ipupa And Nadia Buhari Getting Cozy During The 2014 BET Awards(photos) / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by tintingz(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jim Jim the baddest guy of all times now delivered from mami water or is it demons...sha don't play with this yellow paw paw girl's heart, see jimmy face sef always looking like a bad boy and a player cheesy

[img]http://3.bp..com/-whKIhmfJL1s/UX7OjGdKPXI/AAAAAAAAj6w/f_GB6AKvD18/s400/jim_Iyke_keturah_449177418.jpg[/img]

I hope he has changed finally. smiley cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Blessmira: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dt Nadia looks soooo much like doll baby cheesy.

Ok na, i av reservd dt smal space for my comment on their divorce news. O dikwa very risky!shocked
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by RedCard1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
Beync: I thought nadia was hooked up with one footballer like that.
Marriage would fit them sha
thats Michael Essien. Nadia left the dude after she had gotten enough money from him. I don't still believe this marriage rumour though
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Slyder: They said spirit of stubbornness. But his stubbornness seem to be increasing I have warned him not to try this. And now he's getting married to that cheap ghanian wh*re. John dumelo and co will now be laffing that he is actually taking a TOKUNBO wife home.

Such a shame but who knows, he might snap out of it before its too late...who knows? smiley
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by tintingz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
REALITY101: Where them end time preacher's @

Can someone just say it for me
You wan make dem ban them abi? Ok na End.....tinz cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Angelsit(f): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Gud 4 dem
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by write2obi(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
PapaBrowne: The big question now is will Buhari allow his daughter to marry Jim Iyke. I thought they said the man is an extremist. Oh, I get it. He is trying to appease Christians to vote for him in 2015 so he is giving her out to show that he is a liberal. Nice thinking Buhari.
Son are You ok? Not the Buhari u know *SMH for your life*
In other news Mark Zuckerberg Has threatened to Ban Goodluck Jonathan's Account on facebook, He said the curses Our President is Getting on his Facebook Account is disrupting Facebook server.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
tintingz: You wan make dem ban them abi? Ok na End.....tinz cheesy

Oops! I didn't know they get ban for that
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Beync(f): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Red_Card: thats Michael Essien. Nadia left the dude after she had gotten enough money from him. I don't still believe this marriage rumour though
Yes, it was essien. I thought as much why she was dating him, cos their relationship then was not it at all.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by write2obi(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
This is like Going to the hospital to cure your Staphlococus, then coming back to sleep with someone with HIV, Jim why? *smh*
In other news Mark Zuckerberg Has threatened to Ban Goodluck Jonathan's Account on facebook, He said the curses Our President is Getting on his Facebook Account is disrupting Facebook server.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Slyder(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
ReineViolet:

Such a shame but who knows, he might snap out of it before its too late...who knows? smiley
But if it falls through, I promise her that my jim, the jim I know will DELIVER her with enough beating. No one needs TB Joshua to do that.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by jaymezzz(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=Preceedo]Nadia B. Looks like a queen from the marine world. Now if jim iyke is delivered but the wife is not delivered of her immoral spirit. What happens?

*runs away*[/hahahahaha]
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by slimmygold1(f): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
nothing i no go hear,dis our Nigeria pple dey talk too much.dey one whr concern them n dey one whr no concern dem.weda dem marry or dem no marry hw does dt concern me.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Slyder(m): 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
slimmy gold: nothing i no go hear,dis our Nigeria pple dey talk too much.dey one whr concern them n dey one whr no concern dem.weda dem marry or dem no marry hw does dt concern me.
Ppl like is the main reason NIGERIA is DIVIDED. THEY care about NOBODY.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by creamyanne: 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Why una no talk say na Pstr Tb Joshua daughter im go marry. Gud 4 him shaaa.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by killuminati(m): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
23:17shocked

Omo na sleep sure pass oh! Minus 1 traffic for Nairaland, Seun see you tomorrow. Well donewink
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Slyder(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
killuminati: 23:17shocked

Omo na sleep sure pass oh! Minus 1 traffic for Nairaland, Seun see you tomorrow. Well donewink
Soldier go soldier come. *good night*

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by johnstar(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kk undecided jim
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nonybb: 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://1.bp..com/-Xs1k7_oEO3E/UlK_um-WUJI/AAAAAAAABew/YYqPtNLnjBY/s320/2-Jim-Iyke-and-Nadia-Buari-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Popular gossip within celebrity circles in Ghana indicate Jim Iyke and his lady love Nadia Buari have sorted their differences, and are planning to tie the knot in December.

According to Ghanacelebrities,com, Jim, who recently got delivered at the Synagogue Church of All Nations by Prophet TB Joshua, was rumoured to have been relieved of demons that were stopping him from marrying, therefore, his days of fooling around are over, and he is very ready to bear the responsibility of being a husband.

If the wedding holds, the two would have made an interesting impact as Africa's most powerful celebrity couple of our time.

On the side, Both of them need to engage my media services so we can plan a breath-taking, first class celebrity wedding.fully buzzed up across the various mass media in Africa. But, I hope Jim does not embarrass Nadia by going back to his legendary bad boy ways.

Don't you think his ex-girlfriends should have taken him to a prophet for deliverance a long time ago. Most prominent among whom we know is Jim’s most recent ex, Jamaican model Keturah Hamilton.

With all the media hype Jim has enjoyed since his deliverance, we shall all be sticking around to find out if Jim is merely acting a mental script or he is on a truly honest trip this time around for real.

http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2013/10/07/ask-nadia-buari-jim-iyke-plan-december-wedding
http://www.imanueljannah..com
Look at the eyes of that girl like demon. Hmmmm i had the fear and primonition that this thing wouldnt work. James Asomugha Ikechukwu is from my town Anambra State we dont have the tradition of marrying outsiders talkless of a lesser Ghanaians? Wat are u ppl thinking? Why is our tradition, ethnics and ideology dying? I see this married crashing before it took off
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
antifat: Is it TB Joshua that deliver this dude or one of his Pastors'?
both! Tag team tins
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by sCun: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
nadia_SA: both! Tag team tins
I don't know what it is with girls who bear that name ''Nadia' and Igbo guys ''Iykes''.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by tobloj(m): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
wetin c0ncern us...jst tel fg to pay ASUU...my ass d0n dhey sm0ke for auz!

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Slyder: But if it falls through, I promise her that my jim, the jim I know will DELIVER her with enough beating. No one needs TB Joshua to do that.

Lolgrin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Sayet(m): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
demelza: I totally doubt it. undecided
who knows if it's true.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
Scun: I don't know what it is with girls who bear that name ''Nadia' and Igbo guys ''Iykes''.
its a nadia ikechukwu thing cool cool
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by ajufinz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wao!
This one go sell market, when is her deliverance srreaming...
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by oliviastacey(f): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://1.bp..com/-Xs1k7_oEO3E/UlK_um-WUJI/AAAAAAAABew/YYqPtNLnjBY/s320/2-Jim-Iyke-and-Nadia-Buari-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Popular gossip within celebrity circles in Ghana indicate Jim Iyke and his lady love Nadia Buari have sorted their differences, and are planning to tie the knot in December.

According to Ghanacelebrities,com, Jim, who recently got delivered at the Synagogue Church of All Nations by Prophet TB Joshua, was rumoured to have been relieved of demons that were stopping him from marrying, therefore, his days of fooling around are over, and he is very ready to bear the responsibility of being a husband.

If the wedding holds, the two would have made an interesting impact as Africa's most powerful celebrity couple of our time.

On the side, Both of them need to engage my media services so we can plan a breath-taking, first class celebrity wedding.fully buzzed up across the various mass media in Africa. But, I hope Jim does not embarrass Nadia by going back to his legendary bad boy ways.

Don't you think his ex-girlfriends should have taken him to a prophet for deliverance a long time ago. Most prominent among whom we know is Jim’s most recent ex, Jamaican model Keturah Hamilton.

With all the media hype Jim has enjoyed since his deliverance, we shall all be sticking around to find out if Jim is merely acting a mental script or he is on a truly honest trip this time around for real.

http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2013/10/07/ask-nadia-buari-jim-iyke-plan-december-wedding
http://www.imanueljannah..com
O.M.G!!!! just no gbadu dis babe...
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by sCun: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
nadia_SA: its a nadia ikechukwu thing cool cool
Yes o another Nadia/Iyke wedding in the offing.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by vislabraye(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jensen_elizz: Eeewww..........jim iyke a playboy that has fvck over 20 girls now marryin a ghanian slut dat is d queen of the marine world.....ETT

Who should he marry then ?
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2013
Athink December.....e no far again na! Na siddon luk I dey.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? by comrChris(m): 12:05am On Oct 08, 2013
like serious r u 4real? nadia buhari weds jim lyke that is so hilarious l must say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Funke Akindele Welcomes Twins? Fans Congratulate Actress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.