Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? (31681 Views)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by thehunted(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2013
what i love most about myself? see my profile pic to see why i love my face. it brings me attention from women. tho,i hate it these days. its becoming too much. and most important the meat inside my boxers.....only those that have tasted it knows the kind of pleasure my kind of meat gives
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2013
I love my smile. Everyone gets attracted to me because of it even you And my witty sense of humor. People say am beautiful but I think am just there. And my near perfect dentition.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by shindarayo(f): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2013
cry
Jeremiah47: Yes ooooo check yourself out and see what you like most about your humble self. Is it your character, religion, lifestyle, looks, fasion, dreams, name it!
I love a lot about my self.I love my leadership quality,am always on top in any group I find myself,my amiable personalities.I love my looks most xpecially my height,lips sm says luks like angelina jolies even more sexier,gud for kissing,my slim shape.cos even aafta a kid I stiil dnt fail to turn heads.pple mistake my age for dis.d only tin lacking in my feature is my small ass,wld hv wanted it a littlr bigger.in all I LOVE MY SELF.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Tunjman(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2013
Dyt: She's an idol
Exceptional
Call me a goddess

sorry, is that your pix? Please, I'll like to meet you.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by pweetiedee(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2013
i love dat am created btifully, ppl say de love my legs,my slim figure,d way i walk,my dark hair,my eyes,long thick eyelashes, and lips. But what i love most abt myself is d fact dat i am intelligent, am always on point.(ppl say dat too) thank God
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by IcekrimPaul007(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2013
Laugh Wan Kill Me Die grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by AceMiss: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2013
There are quite a number of things i like about myself but top on my list are:
*am a dreamer
*my incredible spirit of resilience
*my infectious sense of humour
*am a chronic optimist
*my "realness"
*my very straight face(am very hard to read and people dont mess with me,trust me!)
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by anikum: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2013
J0nyb0y: i like facing challenges...
CAREFUL ON THAT SO CHALLENGES DONT COME UR WAYS OFTEN... grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2013
Cross007: Your quite educated I can see !! Pls inteprete/bring down your post to my level let's see if it has a different meaning "Get married to a very rich man" even if I didn't get the part about u being a graduate..I still made my point! I know if u stood Ryt b4 me u'll shiver.so run ur gold digger mouth as much as u wish.Its social media u'll get a bitch moffo guy to second u for sure
Since you lack comprehension i wouldn't respond to your post again it is a waste of my precious time. Do have a nice day.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by profstar(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2013
i love my packs, it just 8 in number, mind you, ladies too love me for it ;-)
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by ElijahOguns: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2013
I dont beleive in Imposibility, now am a Champion of my Destiny.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2013
Okay.
I love my accent. cool
I also love my slim figure. wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: am happy u know u are crazy!!! grin
wereygrin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2013
cordss:

I will take ur height, long legs and ur craziness.......>Selling point.
*shrugs*
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Lovexme(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2013
I'm yet to see anything I dislike about myself..special like that wink
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by adeval(f): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2013
love and appreciate everytin about my self,,,,,and more also my new found relationship with Yahweh......

nice thread.....
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Lovexme(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2013
Chicolee: I love everything about myself. I'm tall, intelligent, peace loving, creative, funny, good looking, very good in bed *wink* and romantic.

Come over so I could give attestation to the emboldened. angry
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Lovexme(m): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2013
SmashingM: I love my sexy eyes. It makes men give their full attention anywhere, anytime. All i need to say is "excuse me" and they're hooked wink

I'll take more than that to get this dude 'hooked' undecided
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2013
It seems I woke up on the right side of the bed today and imma say what I really like about myself.

I'd say that thing/quality that everyone likes about me that I don't even know I possess. I honestly don't know what it's and no one has been able to tell me what it's, succinctly. It's just there. Perhaps, it's a divine gift from the maker - all glory to Jah/Jehovah/God/Eledumare/Yahweh for that! cool

As for the other things I'm conscious of - I'm not really too fussed about them because they would all change with time. The only constant thing in life is change and I don't really get too attached to anything that would change with time. I'm John Lennon and Tupac real! tongue

I'm blessed - shalom!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by nwanioma(f): 11:22am On Oct 11, 2013
i love my body, am trim and fit not too skinny not too orobo.
I also love my personality( i don't worry too much about anything). And that i can always smile!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2013
Pulchire: MY Hazel eyes,its killing.
For your mind...
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2013
lupey: I love my great GREAT body,and my intelligence. I'm also a fast learner,wch makes it easy 4 me to adapt anywhere I find myself. wink

Darn!! I need to see what your body looks like.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2013
Dyt: She's an idol
Exceptional
Call me a goddess

Is that really you? shocked
You must be used to men drooling over you.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2013
cordss:

Ur earlier post about what u like most about urself looks like one of his quotes....am a big fan of his btw... So which genre of music does it for u??
R n B,Blues,naija n a little of rap.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Yujin(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2013
Phder:
1. I love my "can-do" spirit.
2. I like my sense of humour
3. I love my sense of reasoning.
4. I love my physique- 'attractive'.
5. I am thankful for my looks. It may not be the best but I'm certainly above average.
6. Finally, I love my character(I am a slave to doing good) and I HATE INJUSTICE.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by packagerz: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2013
I luv benz
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by yhemini: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2013
I like my Hair it's curly; naturally.
I like my height although I wud have loved it more if i was a lil bit taller buh nothing spoil cheesy
I like the way I talk
I like my attitude (cos I'm very laid back)

It's always good to admire urself; if you don't, who will?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by cherriex(f): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=modestdude] i think you will make a great First Lady. This is naija's future presido, shall we go there Babe?[/quote.
Tanx modestdude and one thing I like abt myself is am already feeling bad cos I felt my post is vain,I realy want to be wild and vulgar but am always fighting with my conscience.I discovered I just can't be raw in words,hope am nt alone.dnt like being too modest.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by notinmege: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
I like my flat tummy
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thanks to this thread, i realized that most nigerian girls-
a) look pretty without make up
b) have smoky eyes.
c) have natural red/pink lips.
d) have well shaped asses
e) have 'bobby'.
Phew. I really learned a lot.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by mansurah: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
i love my behavior, and the way i live my life
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.