Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? (31665 Views)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by seegobe(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
help me ask google
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by stinggy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hmm.....
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
Absolutely, everything about me. My hot legs, my sexy-love eyes, my rounded face, my open teeth, my body physique and above all, MY ALMIGHTY ANACONDA. grin grin Let me stop here before nairaland babes starts pm me anyhow. grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by gosifechris: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
i think i love everything about me

i was created to satisfy beautiful ladies of all race(imbs xcluded)

arbs
chest(broad and hairy)
diick(well...i never wore pants in my junior days so it overgrew)
height(just like yul edochie grin or abit more)
sexypacks(peter okoye own na small)
colour(chocomilo,applies to the diick also)
mmmmhh what again?
Asss(round bombom not flat silly butt)
laps(you will forget the diick when you see that,huge,fresh and abit hairy)
what else
hands(great miraculous gyming hands)
And so on,what are you waiting for girl.,come fvck papa,he is not @ work cheesy *hehehe

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by kingjohnny(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
My dreams and my aspirations, my ups and my downs, my strengths and my weaknesses
www.myhub.yooco.org
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by kokolet007(f): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love evryting about me bt since u wnt us to mention it, sure I will
1. I love my face, I have won an award as d most pretty babe In my dept, I was a model in my teen, am always being conpliment of my beauty
2. My body shape: I have a very slim figure during my teen that people always mistaking me for agbani lmao! bt now am a now chubby, I love it beta cos I will soon get married and I wnt to look like one
3. My height : am 5.9, which help and give me an upper hand to be oustanding for the audition back then and apart from that I love being tall, it helps to be bold.
4. My personality: I love it so much cos am cos inquisitive, I always wnt to learn about new things and I love to teach people about God.
5. My look: I don't intend puting this but I think is a gift from God, people always take me serious than I am ,eg people take me to be more intelligent than I am, means I have my ways to wave questions with my look. Like pretending to understand it by nodding and people takes it just as I do and pretend innocently!
Please don't hate that's jus me!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
my Ego
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
My face. My physique.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
My dark mind, camouflaged by my passive outlook.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by hrtbeat(f): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Apart frm d fact dat I luv my character, I luv my shape, perfect woman shape dou m not busty buh I luv it
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Tekzyflex(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Love my gap teeth....
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
That i'm a muslim..... smiley

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by afolajohn521(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
I always achieve what I set my mind on.that's What I like abt my self.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Sike(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nothing but my LIPS - So Soft, Edible and Succulent. cheesy
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Biodup: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Good heart to forgive people easily.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by stinggy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
- my tiny eyes, so sexy
- my hair
- and my **ck, i get am big sha
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
ma booty on ma long legzz, my eyes too
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by free2ryhme: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
my tiger blood
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by dynamo77(m): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love My height.....and then there are times i hate it..... But i could'nt ask for more..... Another thing is my immune system...i have fallen sick maybe once or twice in my life time. And i really like that b'cos i hate taking medicine
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by stinggy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
kokolet007: I love evryting about me bt since u wnt us to mention it, sure I will
1. I love my face, I have won an award as d most pretty babe In my dept, I was a model in my teen, am always being conpliment of my beauty
2. My body shape: I have a very slim figure during my teen that people always mistaking me for agbani lmao! bt now am a now chubby, I love it beta cos I will soon get married and I wnt to look like one
3. My height : am 5.9, which help and give me an upper hand to be oustanding for the audition back then and apart from that I love being tall, it helps to be bold.
4. My personality: I love it so much cos am cos inquisitive, I always wnt to learn about new things and I love to teach people about God.
5. My look: I don't intend puting this but I think is a gift from God, people always take me serious than I am ,eg people take me to be more intelligent than I am, means I have my ways to wave questions with my look. Like pretending to understand it by nodding and people takes it just as I do and pretend innocently!
Please don't hate that's jus me!
Ha Haa...only U?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Ogoanita(f): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Honestly i love every damn tin about #ME#! wink
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by saheedmusai: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
i like honesty

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by genuisemma: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ford d fact dat wen eva any prsn is doing against me, wen eva i start 2 hit bk mine always worse mine always giu ppl or d persn concern
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Everything about me,I love kiss
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by ignis: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
I lover my pointing and firm boooobs....
its killing me..
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Uteghe(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Am a man of justice. I want Akpabio impeached and removed.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by genuisemma: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ford d fact dat wen eva any prsn is doing against me, wen eva i start 2 hit bk mine always worse mine always giu ppl or d persn concern. And ppl easily notice me wher eva i find myself
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Atawewe27: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
My ijogbon!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by ItsUncleDee(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
I luv ma dk....ma bears n sexy eyes
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by skeema: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
funny questions pple ask these days
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Uteghe(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
ignis: I lover my pointing and firm boooobs....
its killing me..
An intrusive indulgence in concupiscence. Utterly repugnant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.