Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire (14575 Views)

Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows / Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift / Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by Tolexander: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Three people were severely burnt during a fire outbreak at the early hours of Tuesday, September 8, 2013, at the company premises of Second Coming Nigeria Limited Gas Plant, along Lekki – Epe express way, Sangotedo, Ajah.

Journalists who were present at the scene of the incident were denied access into the building, the entire premises was evacuated except for the presence of men of the Fire Service who were on ground to for stall any eventualities.

Information made available to Vanguard through the Public Relations Officer of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Ibrahin Fariloye revealed that the incident occurred at about 5:30 am, when suspected vandals scaled the fence of the gas plant from behind the building and attempted to steal gas products from one of the tankers that was parked withing the premises, but in the process the tanker caught fire.

orisun

1 Like

Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by nkpommpko(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yet another tragedy, hmmmm
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by Okijajuju1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
If only the Perps got burnt.. Then nothing spoil...

- Insurance will pay for the damage..
- Police will benefit from the case.. (Bail is not free)
- The owner will be fine..

Everybody is happy..

1 Like

Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by MrOlodo2(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abeg they be wan sey make my ban expire
2014 they con write 2041 abeg make una
help me beg jaybe I only post for sexuality in
ban me for three sections B4 2041 I don old
die na..

23 Likes

Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by Talk2mec(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pic ?
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by ipasco: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
End tmie tnhigs
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by greall1: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tolexander:

orisun
Sept. 8 or Oct. 8, well sowie to d affected ppl..
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by ochetinz: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
sory i fil ur pains ...first to comment
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by Lilimax(f): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tolexander: ...when suspected vandals scaled the fence of the gas plant from behind the building and attempted to steal gas products from one of the tankers that was parked withing the premises, but in the process the tanker caught fire.
...Only if the vandals were the ones that died in the inferno undecided angry
Ndi ojoo sad!
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by charosky(f): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
first
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by Tolexander: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
when suspected vandals
scaled the fence of the gas
plant from behind the
building and attempted to
steal gas products from one
of the tankers that was
parked withing the
premises, but in the process
the tanker caught fire.
what is this for goodness sake?

Did they want to be scooping the liquefied gas?
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by Jensenelizz(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bookd
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by Crexus: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
lipsrsealed

Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by nkpommpko(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Talk2mec: Pic ?
all the people wey they your front na ghost them be?
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by otijah(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
This one na small, they should better repent and make heaven or else na double gbese for them
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by acmev2(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
it's well.

Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by otijah(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
charosky: first
u are just a new comer if not av could whipped ur ass for this shit u did here.
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by Lionbite(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dont mind all those guys that got burnt jare, They are just looking for Fame.
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
2nd bad news. I feel for the affected people.
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by esbjaygmailco(m): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
no pictures? i dont bliv u guy. show us pix
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by esbjaygmailco(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mr.Olodo:
die na..
u wont be released ijn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by Pretyangel25(f): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
God why is all this happening in naija. Is a pity
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by psalmdave(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
They will still blame GEJ for this....repent or u won't see 2015 which GEJ will triumph
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mr.Olodo:
die na..

why will you beg somebody to unban you.nairaland na your house.if they loose you na them loose
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by eagleeye2: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mr.Olodo:
die na..
2041......?
Your grandchildren go inherit your ID.

1 Like

Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by Coldfeet(f): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mr.Olodo:
die na..
May the dead rip!

I follow beg o! Reduce him sentence abeg! 2041 ke? Pesin weh ban am you sure say you go dey around to unban am?
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by babatunde1339(m): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
felt sad
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by jonescyras(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mr.Olodo:
die na..
I won't blame you... Oruko lo n roni.(Na name dey turn person!)
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by Idiataqueen(f): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Rubbish talks
Re: Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire by ghettodreamz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
eagle,eye:

2041......?
Your grandchildren go inherit your ID.

gringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Sunday Igboho Alleges Plot To Eliminate Him In Benin Republic / Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.