Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Men Cry Too - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Cry Too (18259 Views)

What Makes Men Cry! / Men Cry No More! Size Doesn't Matter! Man Made A Movie About His Small Penis / Do Real Men Cry? Must Real Men Show No Emotion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Cry Too by ice234: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sweetapple007: I couldn't read all ur write ups, but before a man think of gettg married he shld be financially sound or u expect a woman to go out wit a man that hav nottg to offer ad be fustrated in marriage! So many people hav heart break been disappointed by someone they so u expect them to easily let go. Is not everybody that is emotionaly strong ad that doesn't make the person bad. Infact do u knw what women pass thru in child birth, raisg of kid ad u expect them to mary poverty. In the bible place the man responsibity in clothg shelterg ad toilg in takg care of his family while a woman responsibity in procratn ad assistg the man. U shld be a man a woman shldn't write this.
Pls correct ur sentence as the tenses makes reading difficult.
However, please you shd support your husband and not to be a leach to him.
Re: Men Cry Too by joe4christ(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
exxell:

Guy, thanks for this write up... I just broke a relationship of three years today... You are an angel sent from God to open my eyes... Thanks once more...

Oh Yeah, now you've gotten enough points as pointed out by the OP to label her the devil and enable yourself to move on with ease.
Been there and done that. Hehehe badt sharp guy grin
Re: Men Cry Too by Sweetapple007(f): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
joe4christ:

I doubt you're married, but if you really want to, then learn to be considerate, else you'll end up killing your man before his time.
thank u pastor!
Re: Men Cry Too by joe4christ(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
obinoral: with all this who are we to date and marry? No perfect woman out dere.

Date and marry the one whose charracter you can cope with, that's the only way out!
Re: Men Cry Too by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Oooh! Some idi.ooot sha
Re: Men Cry Too by Sweetapple007(f): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
ice234:
Pls correct ur sentence as the tenses makes reading difficult.
However, please you lshd support your husband and not to be a leach to him.
atleast u understood my message. English is not my language! Am a proud African ad nigeria. I hav nottg to correct!
Re: Men Cry Too by joe4christ(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sweetapple007: atleast u understood my message. English is not my language! Am a proud African ad nigeria. I hav nottg to correct!

Why do you ladies have difficulties in taking correction

*Oh, up NEPA*
Re: Men Cry Too by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
chrisley024:

One of them.

What do u mean ONE OF THEM? Hope u not thinking am a broke azz nigga? Girl, i can marry u and feed ur entire family including great-grand parents and villaged heads. grin
Re: Men Cry Too by HARDDON: 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2013
great reach out words OP,,,,

Buh ehmmm OP, love has a way of melting the rock with a gentle glide.

if they meet the one for them, they have a special way of melting out and going d xtra mile to make him api.

funny, no matter how hard you try to advise the very one against her, he somehow would get stuck!

isnt life all but one big movie script? angry
Re: Men Cry Too by sunnyt1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2013
I have seen different kind of gals and im knowing beta by the day. If i start writting abt gal, nobody will be able 2 read everytin.

But one tin i hv realized is, most gals fall unda most of these classes, i once asked a gal if gals had a national conference becos it appears they all live and act the same way.

Rudeness, over-sophistication and gold-digging are the norms. God pls help people like me who beliv in having a successful family.

2 Likes

Re: Men Cry Too by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 17, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
γes! ‎עoυ're the oηly oηe. . . чou shσυl∂ ße ashαm∂ of ‎עoυrself, lαzע‎ girl!!! lipsrsealed

Ashamed of wah? Of d fact dat i dnt feel like readin an artical on y men cry? Blive me wen i say av read articles dat are 10x longer dan dis.....just so u know, dat was a rhetorical question, i asked it 4 effect not to obtain an answer buh ofcourse dis is NL, xo many jobless pple ready to quote any post....like serzly ''get a life''
Re: Men Cry Too by kid7soccer(m): 1:09am On Oct 17, 2013
Hahahahaha, i don laff fall comot from my chair
Re: Men Cry Too by fender(m): 8:07am On Oct 17, 2013
Wonder why posts can't be as brief as possible. Reading it looked reading that the whole vanguard newspaper. Mtcheeew!
Re: Men Cry Too by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Please, in the name of all that’s sane and logical, don’t be with a woman who is still hung up on her ex. If a woman is always going on and on about how her ex, John was mean to her, cheated on her, didn’t treat her right, etc, bros, unless you’re her shrink and helping her work out her
emotional problems, I suggest you pack your luggage and board the next available flight. She is definitely a citizen of Yesterday, living in baggage House, on Regret street. You will wake up one day, and see a Dear John letter pinned to your pillow.

It is sad many men will ignore this warning and end up mentally sick chasing after a woman whose heart is not truly theirs.

1 Like

Re: Men Cry Too by beordune(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
RedBenson: Wonderful write-up op. Very commendable. It seems u're talented in counselling. Keep it up pls! But pls try to modify d title to 'A special message to unmarried men'. Thanks.

Now, Within my 20+ yrs of existence on earth, i've come across almost all d types of women u made mention of. One particular girl by name Esther, not as if her parents were too poor but this girl hardly spoke 10 words with me without mentioning 'money'. When i asked why she's so prioritized on money, she said because am her bf therefore obligated to carry-out her financial burdens. My dear, i had to run o.

I had another whom if she mistakenly tries to call me and i pick it then some naira deducted from her account, when i eventually call back, she'll say i had picked her and her phone is left with no N1 in it again, therefore, i shld send her back her recharge card. My dear, girls/women dey o. That also, i had to run. Shld i talk about the nagging and monitoring types? I bet you like to hear.

Mod, front page sharp sharp abegi.

I guess we've met thesame person.. embarassed
Re: Men Cry Too by beordune(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
I agree to every point raised, but what can those of us who fall in love like there's no other gal do?
She's bad but we still love her, friends say don't marry her but your heart can go a second without her thought.

There's no perfect woman or man, we should learn to tolerate eachother; with a Praying tongue!
Re: Men Cry Too by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
beordune: I agree to every point raised, but what can those of us who fall in love like there's no other gal do?
She's bad but we still love her, friends say don't marry her but your heart can go a second without her thought.

There's no perfect woman or man, we should learn to tolerate eachother; with a Praying tongue!

#admires him.
Re: Men Cry Too by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2013
beordune:

I guess we've met thesame person.. embarassed

Probably!
Re: Men Cry Too by Jbluv55(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
zaimeg: We saw the message to unmarried women. I had to follow up on the author and she had something for the men.
Enjoy!

“Eketi, you’re busy talking about the ladies only, when we guys like are also suffering.” A friend of mine said this to me a couple of days ago, when I put up apost about spotting the signs of abuse in men. He said men are also on the lookout for wives and many are currently in a dilemma because they got hooked to the wrong lady. Well, gentlemen, this one is for you. I told him if a guy can’t cope with a lady, he should walk away. He then said some don’t know the signs to avoid,well here’s a few.

Since most women are incapable of physical abuse, some have resorted to other forms of abuse like economic, verbal, emotional, etc.

Young man, if you’re in a relationship or about to ask out a woman who is always talking about money, I advise you to think twice. Unless your surname ends with Trump, Gates, Dangote or Helu, or your father’s mother’s cousin’s son-in-law’s driver’s half-sister owns the Cetral Bank, you’re in for a rough ride, Mister. If her interests are always in what you bought for her, how much money you gave herthis month….she will bring you grief. This woman is a leech and will milk you to the last drop, then wring you, just in case there are some stray kobos left in your pockets, then she will dry you and dumpyou. Abeg, borrow my favourite letters for this kind of situation are: R. U. N!

Some women will so verbally abuse you, you’ll wish your mother’s womb could open again and you’ll crawl into that safe cocoon of innocence. She’s rude, sometimes vulgar, calls you all sorts of names, denigrates you, always compares you with your friends and calls it “keeping it real.”
I agree…..the real thing is she’ll keep on doing this and will never stop. And unless you can tame the shrew, pack ya kaya and move on!
If she always harps on a particular issue forever, repeating those words till they burrow inside your brain like itch-mites and you can recite
them by heart, it’s call nagging. Methinksyou should flee o! Else, one day, you’ll either wake up in police custody with a murder charge on your head or realise that you’re a recurrent member of Alcoholics Anonymous.

Please, in the name of all that’s sane and logical, don’t be with a woman who is still hung up on her ex. If a woman is always going on and on about how her ex, John was mean to her, cheated on her, didn’t treat her right, etc, bros, unless you’re her shrink and helping her work out her
emotional problems, I suggest you pack your luggage and board the next available flight. She is definitely a citizen of Yesterday, living in baggage House, on Regret street. You will wake up one day, and see a Dear John letter pinned to your pillow.

If a woman keeps telling you that all men are dogs, and how she hates all men except you, her darling boo, just know that network is bad and your matter is hanging. One day, very soon, you will make a mistake or slip up in a little issue. Then her verdict will be delivered and you will join the long list of men in her life who are hated canines.

If a lady compares your relationship to that of Nneka, Sandra or Shade, just know that you’re in the Best Couples of All time Competition…..the only thing is you don’t know you’ve been registered as a contender. For this kind of woman, nothing you ever do with and for her is good enough, because one her friend’s will definitely be better. In my opinion, you would be better off Keeping Up with the Kardashians than with this woman (ifyou realise how much I hate that empty show, you’ll know this is a really last-resort kinda advice).

Ah, my brother have you met the NEVER DIVA? Like her name suggests, there are things she’ll never do because she believes they are a man’s, servant’s or a professional’s job. She NEVER calls you. She NEVER buys you any gifts. She’s NEVER emotionally available. She NEVER takes you out or even offers to pay for half the meal. She NEVER apologises. She is NEVER wrong. She NEVER compliments you. She’ll NEVER give up anything for you or the family. She’ll NEVER compromise. I can NEVER say this enough…..NEVER hook up with this kind of woman!

There’s this other sister whose favourite song is “Just as I am, without one plea…” The only thing is, she’s not singing it in the original gospel version. Like “Mount Zion which cannot be removeth,” her favourite mantra is “you met me like this and this is how I’ll always be!” and she’ll
never love you enough to compromise or change to make you happy. It doesn’t matter if you own a boutique…her skimpy clothes will stay. Don’t bother enrolling her in evening school; her broken grammar will do just fine. That you’re an accountant that can help her with financial advice on saving and investing makes no difference- her money is her own to throw away as she wishes. I can only ask; bros, whence goeth thou?

I am sure I have by no means exhausted the list; the above are the commonest I could think of. Don’t be like Macbeth whose wife pushed
him to commit heinous crimes.

Recently, I heard a popular song by KCee, a Nigerian artiste, in which he pleaded with a girl, saying “oya make we go limpopo…..let me be your maga tonight.” The Limpopo I know is a South Africanprovince and a maga is a fool.
So unless your name is Kcee and you’re a fool who likes visiting places in South Africa, then don’t let yourself be “mumutized” by any woman.

Source : http://rachaelzheart./2013/09/06/men-cry-too/
WOW!!!!!! I read this and I shivered. This is so on point. May God give wisdom, knowledge and understanding to the guys who fit the "When a man loves a woman...." description.

@zaimeg TNX for this. I as a person hav learnt from this even though I had to 'learn from experience' first.
Aside, do u spk Hausa?
Re: Men Cry Too by stint(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
beordune: I agree to every point raised, but what can those of us who fall in love like there's no other gal do?

My friend, relationship with any of the types of girls mentioned will always end badly for the guy, its either you make the informed but painful decision yourself or wait till she leaves you in such a broken state, you'll be wondering how you got here. but I understand the mumutised kind of love you're saying, been there and it brought me to the conclusion that ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO TRULY BE IN LOVE AND BE WISE AT THE SAME TIME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything / Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS? / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.