Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Men Cry Too - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Cry Too (18258 Views)

What Makes Men Cry! / Men Cry No More! Size Doesn't Matter! Man Made A Movie About His Small Penis / Do Real Men Cry? Must Real Men Show No Emotion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Cry Too by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
slimmy05: hey, stop exposing your crass ignorance and gutter-bred attitude. No single respect, shows what kind of training you got, that's if you got one in the first place. Your attitude sucks, youre just an uncultured psychotic nuisance who needs constant brain check. You better get your dirty ass and smelly mouth outta this thread. slowpoke angry

Me nor just send you.At d end of d day,ur mouth still dey enter woman nyash.mtchew undecided
Eq

1 Like

Re: Men Cry Too by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
slimmy05: hey, stop exposing your crass ignorance and gutter-bred attitude. No single respect, shows what kind of training you got, that's if you got one in the first place. Your attitude sucks, youre just an uncultured psychotic nuisance who needs constant brain check. You better get your dirty ass and smelly mouth outta this thread. slowpoke angry

Me nor just send you.At d end of d day,ur mouth still dey enter woman nyash.mtchew undecided
Re: Men Cry Too by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
nyere84: Hey love, calm down. Why calling her names?? Is a free world, and we are entitled to our opinion.
sad am sorry dearie, won't do that agai. Its a promise. Sorry about that.
Re: Men Cry Too by Sweetapple007(f): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
stint:

Guys, see the post and poster very well. Try to think of girls you know that speak this way, those are the people we have been rightly advised to RUN away from.!

sweetapple, i will be expecting your insult.
is a free world dear i can gladly absorb ur own insult.
Re: Men Cry Too by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
nyere84: Hey love, calm down. Why calling her names?? Is a free world, and we are entitled to our opinion.

It's a free world and he is free to call me names.I don't care and I no send.Anyway,thanks.
Re: Men Cry Too by Sweetapple007(f): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
modestdude: you both are not saying the same thing. Go and sit down your thoughts are shallow. Just give up. We Nigerians can never give up when its glaring to us that we got it wrong. Mtcheeew
thank u f de insult dear! though u sound fustrated.

1 Like

Re: Men Cry Too by Sweetapple007(f): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
joe4christ:

You must be ''Never Diva'' as narrated by the OP
God loves a cheerful giver! Remeber giver neva lack
Re: Men Cry Too by Sweetapple007(f): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jman06: Babe,am sorry but i think u are just a LAZY BONE.U were even too lazy to read the write up and even your post reeks of laziness.Just remain there and wait for a man to come and place all the goodies on your laps.When ur mates are busy working hard and fending for themselves.I am certain some married men are there decieving you and i pray u realize the deception on time b4 u end up in ur fathers house.You talked about what women go through during childbirth as if you are the only woman that would go through that if eventually u get married.Whenever i hear ladies like you complaining about the 'joyous pains' of childbirth,it makes me shout in praises of my DEAR MUM.My mum gave birth to 11 sound kids and all of us are doing well in our various fields of endeavor,thanks to her efforts and those of my late dad.And u knw what?My mum is still in her fifthies,very strong and doing fine(this is why i am not against early marriage for girls).Don't be offended by this post but see it as a constructive criticism and erase that mentality that a man must provide everything you need.Get off ur comfort zone and work hard b4 it's too late.As for me i am highly attracted to hardworking girls and not the lazy ones no matter how beautiful they are,this because i am hardworking and a go-etter and i admire girls with same qualities.
am neva lazy besides am workg in a federal institution, frm inceptn God has made man a provider ad a woman an assitance.
Re: Men Cry Too by Tunjibodmas(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Www./aim-link/?!d=tunjibodmas
Re: Men Cry Too by Jman06(m): 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sweetapple007: am neva lazy besides am workg in a federal institution, frm inceptn God has made man a provider ad a woman an assitance.
With this your mindset,i doubt if you would even assist the unfortunate man that 'll marry you.
Re: Men Cry Too by Sweetapple007(f): 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jman06: With this your mindset,i doubt if you would even assist the unfortunate man that 'll marry you.
God has already bless me wit a good man, just worry about urself he doen't need my assistance ad if he needs i wil gladly help because he is not a gold digger like u.

3 Likes

Re: Men Cry Too by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
zaimeg: We saw the message to unmarried women. I had to follow up on the author and she had something for the men.
Enjoy!

“Eketi, you’re busy talking about the ladies only, when we guys like are also suffering.” A friend of mine said this to me a couple of days ago, when I put up apost about spotting the signs of abuse in men. He said men are also on the lookout for wives and many are currently in a dilemma because they got hooked to the wrong lady. Well, gentlemen, this one is for you. I told him if a guy can’t cope with a lady, he should walk away. He then said some don’t know the signs to avoid,well here’s a few.

Since most women are incapable of physical abuse, some have resorted to other forms of abuse like economic, verbal, emotional, etc.

Young man, if you’re in a relationship or about to ask out a woman who is always talking about money, I advise you to think twice. Unless your surname ends with Trump, Gates, Dangote or Helu, or your father’s mother’s cousin’s son-in-law’s driver’s half-sister owns the Cetral Bank, you’re in for a rough ride, Mister. If her interests are always in what you bought for her, how much money you gave herthis month….she will bring you grief. This woman is a leech and will milk you to the last drop, then wring you, just in case there are some stray kobos left in your pockets, then she will dry you and dumpyou. Abeg, borrow my favourite letters for this kind of situation are: R. U. N!

Some women will so verbally abuse you, you’ll wish your mother’s womb could open again and you’ll crawl into that safe cocoon of innocence. She’s rude, sometimes vulgar, calls you all sorts of names, denigrates you, always compares you with your friends and calls it “keeping it real.”
I agree…..the real thing is she’ll keep on doing this and will never stop. And unless you can tame the shrew, pack ya kaya and move on!
If she always harps on a particular issue forever, repeating those words till they burrow inside your brain like itch-mites and you can recite
them by heart, it’s call nagging. Methinksyou should flee o! Else, one day, you’ll either wake up in police custody with a murder charge on your head or realise that you’re a recurrent member of Alcoholics Anonymous.

Please, in the name of all that’s sane and logical, don’t be with a woman who is still hung up on her ex. If a woman is always going on and on about how her ex, John was mean to her, cheated on her, didn’t treat her right, etc, bros, unless you’re her shrink and helping her work out her
emotional problems, I suggest you pack your luggage and board the next available flight. She is definitely a citizen of Yesterday, living in baggage House, on Regret street. You will wake up one day, and see a Dear John letter pinned to your pillow.

If a woman keeps telling you that all men are dogs, and how she hates all men except you, her darling boo, just know that network is bad and your matter is hanging. One day, very soon, you will make a mistake or slip up in a little issue. Then her verdict will be delivered and you will join the long list of men in her life who are hated canines.

If a lady compares your relationship to that of Nneka, Sandra or Shade, just know that you’re in the Best Couples of All time Competition…..the only thing is you don’t know you’ve been registered as a contender. For this kind of woman, nothing you ever do with and for her is good enough, because one her friend’s will definitely be better. In my opinion, you would be better off Keeping Up with the Kardashians than with this woman (ifyou realise how much I hate that empty show, you’ll know this is a really last-resort kinda advice).

Ah, my brother have you met the NEVER DIVA? Like her name suggests, there are things she’ll never do because she believes they are a man’s, servant’s or a professional’s job. She NEVER calls you. She NEVER buys you any gifts. She’s NEVER emotionally available. She NEVER takes you out or even offers to pay for half the meal. She NEVER apologises. She is NEVER wrong. She NEVER compliments you. She’ll NEVER give up anything for you or the family. She’ll NEVER compromise. I can NEVER say this enough…..NEVER hook up with this kind of woman!

There’s this other sister whose favourite song is “Just as I am, without one plea…” The only thing is, she’s not singing it in the original gospel version. Like “Mount Zion which cannot be removeth,” her favourite mantra is “you met me like this and this is how I’ll always be!” and she’ll
never love you enough to compromise or change to make you happy. It doesn’t matter if you own a boutique…her skimpy clothes will stay. Don’t bother enrolling her in evening school; her broken grammar will do just fine. That you’re an accountant that can help her with financial advice on saving and investing makes no difference- her money is her own to throw away as she wishes. I can only ask; bros, whence goeth thou?

I am sure I have by no means exhausted the list; the above are the commonest I could think of. Don’t be like Macbeth whose wife pushed
him to commit heinous crimes.

Recently, I heard a popular song by KCee, a Nigerian artiste, in which he pleaded with a girl, saying “oya make we go limpopo…..let me be your maga tonight.” The Limpopo I know is a South Africanprovince and a maga is a fool.
So unless your name is Kcee and you’re a fool who likes visiting places in South Africa, then don’t let yourself be “mumutized” by any woman.

Source : http://rachaelzheart./2013/09/06/men-cry-too/

Guy, thanks for this write up... I just broke a relationship of three years today... You are an angel sent from God to open my eyes... Thanks once more...

1 Like

Re: Men Cry Too by Jman06(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sweetapple007: God has already bless me wit a good man, just worry about urself he doen't need my assistance ad if he needs i wil gladly help because he is not a gold digger like u.
It's easier to claim that u are married,talk is cheap.Mind u am not a gold digger but a guy who works hard to earn his money.Like i said earlier i pity the unfortunate man because u 'll milk him dry and kill him before his time.
Re: Men Cry Too by Sweetapple007(f): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jman06: It's easier to claim that u are married,talk is cheap.Mind u am not a gold digger but a guy who works hard to earn his money.Like i said earlier i pity the unfortunate man because u 'll milk him dry and kill him before his time.
u really hav a shallow mind ad which work class lady whld kill a man letalone milk him dry .Am already comfortable wit a good man, accept or leave it. U re just a product of poverty tryg to leave ur fustratn on a woman ad wit bad mouth. Is is how u wil be bad mouthg ur wife wit curse.u re realy a half man, half woman shameless creature.

1 Like

Re: Men Cry Too by Lordlexyy: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sweetapple007: God has already bless me wit a good man, just worry about urself he doen't need my assistance ad if he needs i wil gladly help because he is not a gold digger like u.
Sorry dear, but your initial post doesn't suggest a woman that would part away with her penny to assist her man. Anyway sha, i might be wrong, but one thing is certain and that is, both couple should compliment themeselves, because waiting for your man to invite you b4 you assist him, shows the height of greed among most women. No matter how rich your husband will be, as a woman, b4 you get married, you should mapped out the role you will want to play financially when you eventually get married, this is how to earn the respect of your spouse. But when you heap all responsibility on him, he might quit. LADIES STOP, BEING STINGY.

1 Like

Re: Men Cry Too by Rejoice5000(f): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
long list but @post does it mean that some women are not good?? the way u are describing as if all women are sort of making guys cry. hmmmmmmm search urself well. when u guys changed, we ladies changed also.
Re: Men Cry Too by umassor(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
vislabraye:

Its not too long. There are other longer and meaningless posts that made headline.

@poster: Right on point. Blessed is a man that will find such a woman without any of these defects. But mind you, she may not be exceptionally beautiful.
beuty is only skin deep.
Re: Men Cry Too by Sweetapple007(f): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2013
Lordlexyy: Sorry dear, but your initial post doesn't suggest a woman that would part away with her penny to assist her man. Anyway sha, i might be wrong, but one thing is certain and that is, both couple should compliment themeselves, because waiting for your man to invite you b4 you assist him, shows the height of greed among most women. No matter how rich your husband will be, as a woman, b4 you get married, you should mapped out the role you will want to play financially when you eventually get married, this is how to earn the respect of your spouse. But when you heap all responsibility on him, he might quit. LADIES STOP, BEING STINGY.
U made a point there thanks f the advice!
Re: Men Cry Too by Jman06(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sweetapple007: u really hav a shallow mind ad which work class lady whld kill a man letalone milk him dry .Am already comfortable wit a good man, accept or leave it. U re just a product of poverty tryg to leave ur fustratn on a woman ad wit bad mouth. Is is how u wil be bad mouthg ur wife wit curse.u re realy a half man, half woman shameless creature.
Judging from ur earlier post u are obviously an insatiable woman whose greed and inordinate desires would definitely send her 'husband' to his early grave. Mind u i work hard and earn my money and i am not in the list of those that wld expect their wives to win their breads(God forbid).The point i want to get into your empty skull is that a wise woman shouldn't wait for the man alone to provide for the family.Take it or leave it,i 'll hencefort not join issues with you on this thread.
Re: Men Cry Too by lukasbaker(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
yes indeed it waz long but i read all and i am hppy i did because i hav b laffing and i can keep stop laffing sombody say maga maga to kcee

1 Like

Re: Men Cry Too by Sweetapple007(f): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Jman06: Judging from ur earlier post u are obviously an insatiable woman whose greed and inordinate desires would definitely send her 'husband' to his early grave. Mind u i work hard and earn my money and i am not in the list of those that wld expect their wives to win their breads(God forbid).The point i want to get into your empty skull is that a wise woman shouldn't wait for the man alone to provide for the family.Take it or leave it,i 'll hencefort not join issues with you on this thread.
u work ad who doesn't wrk lousy gold digger,i pity the woman u wil marry na so una go dey disgrace una self. Keep replyg me my co - woman.
Re: Men Cry Too by arctoni: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
I ddnt read d topic at al...only read ur nasty comments....meeeeeenn am already growinn mustache
Re: Men Cry Too by paranorman(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Coolest advice thread for meh i have ever seen on NL.. Cool. Let we d goodt guys know when to take to our heels; another jezebel is what we need not, all we want is esther/ruth wanna-bes... Hehehe. God bless you OP

1 Like

Re: Men Cry Too by paranorman(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
Coolest advice thread for men i have ever seen on NL.. Cool. Let we d goodt guys know when to take to our heels; another jezebel is what we need not, all we want is esther/ruth wanna-bes... Hehehe. God bless you OP
Re: Men Cry Too by paranorman(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
Neyova: When kcee says lemme be ur maga 2nite, is there any boutique dat opens at nite?

so you self think say kcee no get sense abi?
Re: Men Cry Too by paranorman(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
chronique: I can relate with almost everything you've posted there and I've learnt a lot from it. I also have friends who are divorcing cos of some of these factors you posted up there. Sometimes,I wonder why marriages and relationships had to get this bad in our time... Nice write up though.

seriously bro.. E tire me self
Re: Men Cry Too by Deiok(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2013
MAYOWAAK:
If I remember any other excuse
wey dem give me I go let you
know. But I believe say these
ones and my argument dey make
enough sense. E make sense to
you too, I sure. If that girl begin worry you, just tell her wetin I
done tell you so. If she begin do
anyhow, just…. Hold on,
somebody dey knock for my door.
Ah, my mum. ‘Jonas! Jonas! Jonas! How
many times I call you? The thing
wey I discuss with you, you been
think say I dey joke? I done dey
old and I need to take care of
my grandchildren before I dey too weak to carry dem. You no
want make I see…’ ‘Mummy, na before the end of
the year. I dey plan for una to go
see her people next…’
You bam. You go soon bag proffesor in pidgin English.
Re: Men Cry Too by joe4christ(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
lynpetra:

That's because foolish men like you hardly tell the difference!stop whining.mtchew

You sure must be a kid, and i aint even got time for exchanging insultive words with you.
Peace!
Re: Men Cry Too by paranorman(m): 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Skii: Nice write up! But seriously, if we run from women the moment we identify any of these things, who then shall we marry?
when i was kinda young, i hear from me/men uncles that "all women are the same.." I refused to accept that notion den.. Twas when i grew up, had experiences, visited married homes thats when i actually knew what that statement means.. All women are the same. some are just worst at some aspect than d others and that makes dem a problem. Some women complain too much that dey dont know wen to let you b(naggin), all what some think about is how to incure expenditure.. Some want ur attention so bad that dey misbehave, some dont even have furure ambition at all to a fault! Some are 'so-overdependent'. A unique woman is d one who understands her man(if he is really a good guy/husband, performs his duties) , know when to talk and when not to, adores him as d head, one who knows how to control such tins and create a balance.. A virtuous woman is d best thing that can ever happen to her husband... Pity such women sometimes end up with d wrong man! BTW, I am the best thing that can ever happen to a woman..!

1 Like

Re: Men Cry Too by Oguieke(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
i
pity my friend Nosa wey dey bragg for me for having two wafi girls and
three lagos babes. now nosa don enter gbese after paying for
accommodations of d wafi girl s, without knowing his own rent go expire
tomorrow. and one of d lag babes dey plan to visit next week to collect
her own house rent money . Nosa is in serious gbese. oga oop men dey cry more than women. u need to see hw NOSA DEY CRY like say dem carry him pr=>ik
Re: Men Cry Too by obinoral(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
O.michael.O:
Ok, where is that Guy that gives summary of long posts??

Just kidding..Nice write up (y)

FOR THOSE COMPLAINING THAT IT'S LONG TO READ

SUMMARY
1). Men also get abused by Women, not physically but, Verbally,Emotionally etc

2) If you are in a relationship and the lady is always demanding for (KUDI,EGO,OWO) MONEY, run away..only if you last name ends with Trump,Helu,Dangote or Gates or else she will drain you to the last kobo

3)Some women are so rude that when they start raining insults on you, you will feel like crawling back into your mumcy belly and she compares a lot I.E she's never satisfied...Run if you don't wanna meet yourself in police custody

4).Any babe wey still they yawn about her ex
LEAVE AM

5)Any babe say all MEN ARE DOGS,expect you LEAVE AM or ASK HER WHICH BREED IS HER FATHER
Op no talk that one oo..grin
She's just waiting for you to make mistake so you will get on that list

6)Babe wey no dey do anything thing 'NEVER DIVA' as the name implies LEAVE AM

7)Don't ever sing LIMPOPO to a Lady
I.E be your maga tonight by KCEE

grin grin grin
with all this who are we to date and marry? No perfect woman out dere.
Re: Men Cry Too by joe4christ(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sweetapple007: am neva lazy besides am workg in a federal institution, frm inceptn God has made man a provider ad a woman an assitance.

I doubt you're married, but if you really want to, then learn to be considerate, else you'll end up killing your man before his time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything / Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls / Is It Possible For AA Versus AA To Gave Birth To AS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.