Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What Makes Men Cry! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Men Cry! (3444 Views)

What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Study ~ S*x Makes Men Feel Closer To God / Ladies, Have You Seen Your Men Cry Before & Can You Cry When Your Gf Is Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Men Cry! by donTbone(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
1. "The ultimate trigger for making me cry is losing someone. Recently, I cried when my girlfriend of four years and I broke up, and when my dog of 15 years passed away, both instances revealed a sense of not want wanting alteration in life." -Adam,

2. "Trick question. Men never cry. But if we did, it would be during underdog-related sports films, like Rudy. But again, complete hypothetical." -Brandon, 27

3. "Well, I haven't cried in about 10 years. Last time I cried was when my dog died. Since then, I haven't lost any pets or family members, which would definitely make me cry. In recent years, I've been close … mainly when a dog dies in a movie." -Greg, 24

4. "Those sad ESPN documentaries about inspirational sports stories and overcoming tragedy always get me." -Michael, 27

5. "For me, crying tends to be reserved for pain. Two years ago, I tore a ligament in my knee and I definitely cried. However, physical pain isn't the only type. I'm talking about the heartbreaking pain after a loss. I've cried after I lost a friend in a car accident. I've had my heart broken by girls before, but I have yet to shed a tear over one." -Joaquin,29

6. "The only time I cried recently was when I had my concussion and couldn't do any work and became extremely stressed about it because my grades got bad. I cried at my grandma's funeral. That was rough." -Jack, 21

7. "Besides a family member passing, I have only broke down when not living up to standards. I know my expectations from others and my own, but when it comes to a halt or bump, it helps to catch a breath before continuing and spinning out." -Kyle, 22

8. ​"I'm the type of person who masks their sadness by just being super positive and energetic with others all the time, so when I do cry, it's usually due to a bunch of repressed emotions (but who doesn't love a good wine-fueled cry?). Particularly, I'm super extroverted, so when I don't feel like I'm getting enough interaction with others, I get into a rut, and will usually just end up crying and going to sleep." -Christian, 22

9. "Nothing makes me sob more than the end of the movies Homeward Bound and Field of Dreams. I have cried a couple times when a favorite team won something big, but not often. Yes, I will admit with no shame the end of a relationship for good or bad will bring me to tears of varying levels." -Tim, 31

10. "Well, the last time I cried was when my foster brothers were no longer going to be with my family because they were being adopted by another family ... So big-time separation from family." -Brian, 24

11. "I don't cry often, but I would say that the main reason I do is when I'm losing someone that I love, which doesn't always means death. Another reason why I cry would be if I'm in an extremely stressful situation, which can be either related to school, work, or relationships with other people." -Federico, 24

12. "Honestly, things that make me cry the most are probably either my parents splitting up or remembering my friend who committed suicide from depression in high school." -Eric, 20

13. "Stuff that really gets me is always family-related. I'm really close with my family, but I really don't get to see them as often as I'd like. I miss them a lot. I'm also a huge television and film buff so that's when it usually happens. So an episode or movie with a sentimental family moment and I'm done. Tears. I just like to think it's a reminder of how much they all mean to me."​ -Gerard, 26

​14. "Honestly, I don't usually cry unless I'm really unexpectedly moved. I have to be blindsided by the emotion. ​I didn't cry at my grandfather's funeral, but I cried later when I found a letter he had written me when I wasn't looking for it." -Frank, 28

​15. ​"There are two things that make me cry. Seeing one of my parents cry, specifically my dad. And any of those videos of military people coming home and their dogs jump all over them. My eyes always get a little damp watching those." -Ross, 27

16. ​"Soldiers coming home from war videos, especially when they surprise their younger sibling at school or mom or dad at work​. Also, ​LSU college world series highlights​." -Eric, 29

​17. ​" The thing that makes me cry is that I think my mom is dying and I'm not handling it appropriately.​" -Mike, 26

So to you ladies and gentlemen, wah makes your man cry or wah makes you cry? wink

cc: lalasticlala
abeg do the needful!

Re: What Makes Men Cry! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
whats this

my boo cried when i refused to stop grin
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sexist as this is. I hate seeing men cry. My dad has never cried at least I've never seen it grin Not even the day they told him his dad died and he was very close to his father.

I like that.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes Men Cry! by hoebamaa(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
I can't even remember the last time i cried..
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by donTbone(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
osedvgirl:
whats this

my boo cried when i refused to stop grin
When you refuse to stop wah? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Makes Men Cry! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
donTbone:

When you refuse to stop wah? undecided
rolling
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Here's what would make them cry...embarassed

Losing a soccer Bet of 10k...Some guys would even commit suicide...undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: What Makes Men Cry! by kYjelly2: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
boooty juice angry
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by donTbone(m): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Sexist as this is. I hate seeing men cry. My dad has never cried at least I've never seen it grin Not even the day they told him his dad died and he was very close to his father.

I like that.
ok...maybe if he does that in the bedroom or toilet, he will inform
you...abi? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by donTbone(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
kYjelly2:
boooty juice angry

grin grin grin grin grin
That's wah makes you cry abi? kip crying till eternity cheesy
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by donTbone(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
osedvgirl:

rolling
grin grin grin grin
wanna scare the hell outta the naughty guy.
A friend once did it for me... but I refused to
shed a tear angry
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by hoebamaa(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:

Losing a soccer Bet of 10k...Some guys would even commit suicide...undecided tongue
I have once lost a bet of 100 plus nd i didn't commit suicide.
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
donTbone:

ok...maybe if he does that in the bedroom or toilet, he will inform
you...abi? undecided undecided undecided
Lol.
My father is not like u.......
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by donTbone(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:

grin grin grin
You got me laffing there!
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by Charles4075(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
It's so hard to reveal.. Lips sealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
hoebamaa:
See
I said "Some"....shocked You skipped that part sweetheart? embarassed

Anyways...You lost 100K?? shocked....woah! You Must be Really proud...smiley "grin"
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
donTbone:

grin grin grin grin
wanna scare the hell outta the naughty guy.
A friend once did it for me... but I refused to
shed a tear angry
if you see bad nigga asss, you will cry, baddest close range flaunting grin
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by donTbone(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
hoebamaa:
100? just hundred abi thousand dey dia?
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by donTbone(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Charles4075:
It's so hard to reveal.. Lips sealed lipsrsealed
commot that tape for lip make you comment!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oya...yarn us your tory grin
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by kYjelly2: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
donTbone:

grin grin grin grin grin
That's wah makes you cry abi? kip crying till eternity cheesy

cry cry
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by donTbone(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
osedvgirl:

if you see bad nigga asss, you will cry, baddest close range flaunting grin
Forget that level... where moringa seed and drugs dey!
baddest closest range sef..I no dey bulge undecided

Maybe if she con turn am to drama sha cheesy
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
donTbone:
grin grin grin You got me laffing there!
"grin" LoL! You play soccer bet Too huh?? undecided
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by donTbone(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol.
My father is not like u.......
Am not competing to be like him either.
But trust me, he's got a secret crying avenue!
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by donTbone(m): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" LoL! You play soccer bet Too huh?? undecided
Taaaaa!
that's against my family tradition angry
Anybody that plays will never lose again,
and in so doing might be an addict grin
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
So men cry??I no knw o
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Real men dont cry grin grin
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by Charles4075(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
donTbone:

commot that tape for lip make you comment!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oya...yarn us your tory grin
Nah Nah Bro.. It's for my own good. Maybe some other time cheesy
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by donTbone(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Charles4075:
Nah Nah Bro.. It's for my own good. Maybe some other time cheesy
You dey fear say you go become Amaechi overnight or what? cheesy
post something joorrrr undecided
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by donTbone(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
And real women don't push while in labour tongue
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by Mutuwa(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettythicksme:

thank you.they only cry internally... grin
but anyone wey take alomo bitters,and e non squeeze face,that person no go fit cry even if en mama die.
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by donTbone(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
hoebamaa:
I can't even remember the last time i cried..
hmmmmm... maybe something serious is yet to bring out the tears.
#justsaying
Re: What Makes Men Cry! by donTbone(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mutuwa:

thank you.they only cry internally... grin
but anyone wey take alomo bitters,and e non squeeze face,that person no go fit cry even if en mama die
bad guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Pretty Girl Was Seeking A Rich Husband. The Reply She Got From A Banker Was.. / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Guys With Big Butt? / 7 Reasons Why A Lady Should Reply PMs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.