Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription (2296 Views)

11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by drmikeadams(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
na so one brother zone me finish wake me early morning 4 dat stupid bis...i know even bother reply after so many flashing..she don rest ...eh i cum dey w onder the responsibilty of her so called boy friend....why work in gtb and xpect salary in..........
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by simplyandrey(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
na u make am buy bb?
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by Acidosis(m): 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
your mind is so immature...

A friend called you for help (forget the BB ish), and all you could do is come on Nairaline abi na Nairaland to post your trouble for us to read..

Maybe she sees you as a brother..

and to you, you feel all ladies are interested in your money..

Send her if you have the money..
If you don't tell her you not bouyant enough to afford that..

1 Like

Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by nipeks001(m): 12:09am On Oct 10, 2013
Acidosis: your mind is so immature...

A friend called you for help (forget the BB ish), and all you could do is come on Nairaline abi na Nairaland to post your trouble for us to read..

Maybe she sees you as a brother..

and to you, you feel all ladies are interested in your money..

Send her if you have the money..
If you don't tell her you not bouyant enough to afford that..

Abeg stop forming this is a faceless forum for crying out loud.How can you call someone that has not called you for a very long time but when next she called,she was begging for money for bis a friend.
Guy@op,i will tell you not to send the money not coz of the amt of money but the attitude else ur muguness no go get part 2.
Btw i still can't believe nig girls still beg for money in 2013.
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by Abbey2sam(m): 12:12am On Oct 10, 2013
Infomizer: If you like send, if you like no send, that's your own jug of burukutu!

Back then in school, we call it B.K.T

@op send it and be called mugu

@op don't send it and she wld tell all her friends that you fall her hand,......even your hand

@op send it and wait for her call next month when the BIS expires
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by fflamingo(m): 12:46am On Oct 10, 2013
Op your rusty mind need break oil..... So u could not help ur fellow friend when she is in need unless she does in return ....go ahead and send her lil card but don't send her all .........a friend in need is a friend indeed......
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by Shugarlipz(f): 1:28am On Oct 10, 2013
jmoore: We shall set up a committee to look into this matter.
I love this.LMAO grin grin grin
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by Plesa1(f): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2013
190-the-clown:

what you need is a husband keep laffing angry angry

Are you volunteering Mr 190 THE CLOWN? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Honestly I don't think I need one.. I just want one... grin
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by stevecantrell: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
#

Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by cycline404(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2013
benkings: nawa ooo...1 of my female friend jst called me dis mornin for BIS subscription and before now she has never called me before we only talk on social apps and we also talk wen we see each oda physically.shuld i send her d money for her BIS? What was she thinkinq wen she asked me for BIS as she has neva called me before nw

Man re u this broke.... So if the girl call u for something else you will come here again and loud it.... Guy if u get the money send am... Haba..
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by Lobi(f): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2013
Because of 1000 naira,if e too much 1500.person open thread
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by pasqal09: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2013
OP, if u do am, go register urself for National Association of Magas

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Sins U Must Never Commit Against A Woman... / Why Do Guys Lie?? / Do NIGERIA Girls Date A Guy Because Of Love Or Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.