Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift (23334 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by farano(f): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2014
Just yesterday, a friend of mine, married with two kids, told me how she called her ex-boyfriend for Xmas gift/money and he sent her some money. I don't know if there's anything wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by zoeee(f): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
farano:
Just yesterday, a friend of mine, married with two kids, told me how she called her ex-boyfriend for Xmas gift/money and he sent her some money. I don't know if there's anything wrong with that.

what's your question?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by farano(f): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
zoeee:

what's your question?
A married woman calling her ex-boyfriend for money whether it's proper or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by Baddestguyp(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
farano:
there's nothing wrong

2 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Pics or adonbelieveit tongue

15 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by Evina(f): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wow!

Even the idea of a married woman calling another man for money is nauseating, how much more an ex. Some women are so stu.pid! I bet she did it behind her husband. Does she not know she has just rubbished her husband before that ex?

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by guardian09(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Evina:
Wow!

Even the idea of a married woman calling another man for money is nauseating, how much more an ex. Some women are so stu.pid! I bet she did it behind her husband. Does she not know she has just rubbished her husband before that ex?
exactly...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by Melahou(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
farano:

It's very improper...
It's better you keep arms length

8 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by clevvermind(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
that is foolishness to me. once u are married u are married. stop having anything to do with ur ex once u are married. such affairs can translate one day to hot sex.

33 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
She just a greedy biatch(pardon my greek) who doesn't know where to draw the line........now if that ex starts to ask for something gratifying in exchange she will start crying foul......Can she honestly tell her husband what she did ?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by fijiano202(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
The Ex is still oweing her for all the punanni knacking days......i pity her husband .....Next Gift:koboko

20 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Farano, u see....i will like to believe u but...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by kingofpool: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
The damn thing you call a friend is a cheating LovePeddler, who know's if the ex have not been knacking her at the back since that gave her the moral to call him for money and arm...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by farano(f): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
Evina:
Wow!

I told her thesame thing but she said they settled well before her marriage.
Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by mesoade(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Greedy bi.tch . . May God never allow me and you that's reading this post to marry such a woman

118 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by mesoade(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
After marriage,change your sim,say byebye to your ex's they're divorce catalysts

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by Evina(f): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
farano:
I told her thesame thing but she said they settled well before her marriage.

It is not a matter of settling well or not.

Why do you think it is taken to the extreme when a woman cheats, in comparison to when a man does? Because of the male ego. When a woman turns to an ex for anything, even as little as an advice, it is perceived that her man is not man enough, to provide the satisfaction she needs.

Money matters is even worse, because many people associate the weight of a man with his financial capabilities.

Your friend is behaving like a foolish woman, excited to pull down her home.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by jmoore(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
If she never told her husband, then something is fishy.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by chimerase2: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
U ask wat is wrong with it

Well ibongi is wrong with it

1 Like

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by sunnyt1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Why is it so hard for some people to detach themselves from an EX?

Some people were never ready for marriage, they were unconsciously forced into

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
farano:

Very wrong and improper

2 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by Pdizzle(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
mesoade:
Greedy bi.tch . . May God never allow me and you that's reading this post to marry such a woman

Amen oh

10 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by simpleseyi: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
farano:

Easter is around the corner. The ex too will call her for Easter sexx. EEEDIOTS. Her husband probably thinks that he is the father of the kids he has been raising.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
farano:
Some girls can beg for Africa

11 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by ritababe(f): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Not bad
Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by lilmax(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Doesn't make sense to me next you see her on family section saying "my ex won't leave me alone " nonsense

13 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by FLAWLES(f): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mtsswww mtsswww mtsswww;the guy self s MUMUNI for sending her

8 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by sexylogan(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
farano:

It's very wrong. Haba... would she want her hubby to be giving his ex gf money and gifts?

8 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by sexylogan(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Evina:

It is not a matter of settling well or not.

Why do you think it is taken to the extreme when a woman cheats, in comparison to when a man does? Because of the male ego. When a woman turns to an ex for anything, even as little as an advice, it is perceived that her man is not man enough, to provide the satisfaction she needs.

Money matters is even worse, because many people associate the weight of a man with his financial capabilities.

Your friend is behaving like a foolish woman, excited to pull down her home.

You are a very sensible lady.
May God bless you, your (future) husband, children for this statement.
If you are yet to marry, God will give you a faithful loving man.
Your type is very very rare in Naija.

22 Likes

Re: She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift by pillan(f): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
its not proper...not just a married woman but a mother too...she don suppose mature na...not like twas the ex that offered to give her the cash...no offence,but she's a runs woman

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men / Relationship Mistakes You Made. / Nnaemeka Ikerionwu Of Cfrmagazine Weds Chinenye Roselyn Onedibe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.