Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants - Career (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants (172786 Views)

Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced / Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here / Petroleum Engineers - Bp, Total, Exxonmobil Or Chevron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Kingrapha(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2015
ceecee0703:

Congrats bro ....its nice am a geologist from Unizik.That's actually before it was broken into geophysics and geology.
Really So what was it like
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by ceecee0703(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Kingrapha:

Really So what was it like

Truth: stressful ,fun, educative insightful and lots more one of the lectures is the present VC of ESUT prof Anike ,the other is SSG to Ebonyi state gov. bottom line lectures are tended to politics but they are good nonetheless so u will be ok..Dr akpunonu or so should be ur HOD or so. just enjoy it it great to be a geologist .
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Kingrapha(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
ceecee0703:

Truth: stressful ,fun, educative insightful and lots more one of the lectures is the present VC of ESUT prof Anike ,the other is SSG to Ebonyi state gov. bottom line lectures are tended to politics but they are good nonetheless so u will be ok..Dr akpunonu or so should be ur HOD or so. just enjoy it it great to be a geologist .

Ok thanks for the insight
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Easy4reel(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
I'm a geologist in d making....please add me to d group. here is my digit..... 08107122782
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 03, 2016
Compliment of the season to you all..
I need a system to run petrel and I don't know the specs to look out for..More so,is there any laptop I should look out for in running Petrel
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by chibzu: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
deracathy:

How's onwukwe, igwilo, Izuwa, Nzeribe, udie, and onyejekwe.

List unending

Shout out to all of them.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by spartan07(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
chibzu:

Nzeribe was my project supervisor
Graduated last year

Who is the current HOD
How about Duru,?
Shout out to all 2008 Graduating class of Petroleum, Chemical and Polymer and Textile Engineering departments
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by chibzu: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
spartan07:

Who is the current HOD
How about Duru,?
Shout out to all 2008 Graduating class of Petroleum, Chemical and Polymer and Textile Engineering departments
Prof K.O Okpala from Chemical Engineering is the HOD
Duru is still there
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
chibzu:
Prof K.O Okpala from Chemical Engineering is the HOD Duru is still there
When will PET wake up and have a HOD from their department?
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Genius92: 8:25am On Jan 07, 2016
Am a geology in d making,currently in 400l,kindly add me to d GRP,dis is my digits- 07064249112,am also looking for a company where I can undergo my industrial training (IT),am a student of LAUTECH.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by murphyrichy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
Good day everyone, please I need who can help me out for data in Niger delta oil field for my thesis. Thanks
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by lollyberry: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Add me
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by uobimba(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
imag5:
Thanks everyone,jpts certified drilling operations and offshore technology is 30k at pH.....hope u guys are fine.....we are the future..don't give up......if u are already a graduate sent or CV to my mail marcusimagwe@yahoo.com
Pls help me with the name of d institutes that offer such courses and their contact.thanks in expectation
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by tigarlomotee(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pls add me to d whatsapp group abeg...as information is key and wld not want to miss out. My number is 07053054736. Will appreciate.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nitta08(f): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hello, I'm Sandra, Geophysics graduate of FUTO . Currently serving. Please add me to the whatsapp group 07034701505. Thanks
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Larwin(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2016
Incase you need a terrameter to rent please don't hesitate to get in touch with me...

Will give it out at the cheapest price! Call 08037010771
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by spy007(m): 12:42am On Jan 23, 2016
Ive been a silent follower on this thread for quite a while now.. Im Victor studying Geology in FUTO 400lvl. Please add me to the whatsapp group. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by spy007(m): 12:43am On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
spy007:
Ive been a silent follower on this thread for quite a while now.. Im Victor studying Geology in FUTO 400lvl. Please add me to the whatsapp group. Thanks in anticipation

greatest Futoites

4 Likes

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 25, 2016
Cc: Imag5 , xfire & other O&G experts. Please i intend doin my masters after havin a bsc in geology. But i also want to acquire knowledge in either of the 2 trainings, NEBOSH & NDT. Please is it proper to do the both?
Or is it time wastage as i can choose to study any of them?
And since am still an amateur in this field. Please what are the top best CERTIFICATION to go for at this level I am now in other to boost my chance of workin in the O&G ? THAnKS
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by crudedude(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
bigneorapz:
Cc: Imag5 , xfire & other O&G experts. Please i intend doin my masters after havin a bsc in geology. But i also want to acquire knowledge in either of the 2 trainings, NEBOSH & NDT. Please is it proper to do the both?
Or is it time wastage as i can choose to study any of them?
And since am still an amateur in this field. Please what are the top best CERTIFICATION to go for at this level I am now in other to boost my chance of workin in the O&G ? THAnKS

I'm not an expert but my question is "are you through wit your BSc? "

If no, then you need to finish and finish strong first before thinking of MSc, NDT and/or NEBOSH.

1 Like

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
crudedude:

I'm not an expert but my question is "are you through wit your BSc? "

If no, then you need to finish and finish strong first before thinking of MSc, NDT and/or NEBOSH.
please just answer my previous question. It doesn't matter if am done or not. Like imag5 says "Knowledge is Power" thanks
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by crudedude(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
bigneorapz:
please just answer my previous question. It doesn't matter if am done or not. Like imag5 says "Knowledge is Power" thanks

OK sir. Sorry for bothering your peace sir. Let's wait for the experts then.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Please as a geologist that tends to work in the company after msc, which of the MASTERS degree should i go for. . . MSC ACADEMIC or MSC PROFESSIONAL
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 28, 2016
Port harcourt class was a great one thanks to God for making it possible, the turn out was impressive it shows our youth are ready to add more skills to their personal development.
Lagos candidate could not make it because of the distance,
We are going to be holding our second class this year in Lagos, March 20th 2016.
For those Interested in NDT training send us a mail at Ndt4africa@gmail.com
indicate your name, phone number and course of study.
courses ranges from Ultrasonic to Radiography film interpretation.
Send us a mail ndt4africa@gmail.com.
class of 20 @lekki lagos.
For Lagos candidate only.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by judith989(f): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2016
please add me to the watsapp group. graduate of petroleum engineering futo. 08133101002
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by theatom(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Please everybody, I need advise on what to do next with my life, am a graduate of 2.2 graduate of geophysics with cgpa 2.5/5.0....please I need advise on how to go about with my masters cos I wish to do the masters abroad... thanks
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Larwin(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2016
You can contact us for your geophysical needs.

1 Share

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Call for your NDT training
March 20th 2016 courses ranges from eddy current to Ultrasonic training.

send us an email ndt4africa@gmail.com with your phone no,course of study and name

class is yet to be filled.

regards.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by oote: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Petrophysical Modeling Training

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by oote: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Petrophysical Modeling

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out! / Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons / Interview Question: 'What Time Are You Available To Start Work?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.