Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. (815 Views)

Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by willarrie(m): 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
She's been in a relationship for abt 3yrs(started in Τ̲̅ђε̲ Uni),both families members aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ cool wt Τ̲̅ђε̲ relationship,now they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ both graduates and aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ duing well but it appears wt the level of exposure on the path of Τ̲̅ђε̲ lady,she's not sure of her feeling for Τ̲̅ђε̲ guy anymore plus they've been fightin lately,but the guy isn't ready to let go,she told him off during one of their fights but guy went as far as involving Τ̲̅ђε̲ lady's parents who later called Τ̲̅ђε̲ lady and told her D̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥†̥ Τ̲̅ђε̲ relationship ȋ̝̊̅§ made in heaven,they begged her to Τ̲̅ђε̲ point where she jt resigned to fate,goin wt Τ̲̅ђε̲ flow
even tho she's not feeling anything4 Τ̲̅ђε̲ Guy,pls note that both families aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ financialy comfy so its not abt money.she needs advice and am not sure ΨђåƮ to say to her so over Ʋ guys pls
Re: Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by lipsyliscious: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
I'm equally blank, let's just hope she won't run bk to him later at 29 cos of no husband or b d one to cheat on him at 29 cos of unhappiness in her marriage
Re: Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Marriage is a very long Journey for a man, to Avoid regrets, he should try as much as possible to give her the required space that she needs, it will hurt him though, but it will be worth it compared to living with a woman for life who feels nothing/physically attracted to you
Re: Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by Dyt(f): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
She's seen a better cork
Only when dat one breaks her hrt, she won't
truly know which is or was love

Bt dats ur gf na
Why u com dey lie
Re: Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by Omolola1(f): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
If she doesn't love him anymore, she'd better let him go. Her parents ain't going to be in her matrimonial home, it's her problem and she had better fix it.
Re: Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by kachiz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Make she no dey do guy oo! 8000 husband weary ladies are in zamfara.

mek dem both use their brain naa, shey na why we get am.
Re: Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
I do hear pple say; don't follow ur heart and forget ur brain, but it so vivid in this case that neither the heart nor the brain agrees with the continuation of the relationship described above.

The lady shld note that as much as it's good to follow her parent advice in such situation as this, in the long run, she will be left alone with her hubby. And she will have 2 face whatever comes afterwards.

If she is "sincere" with her state on mind and feeling abt the relationship, she shld break-up the relationship and save herself the pain of enduring future marriage.

However, can U pls explain what u mean by "her level of exposure"?
Re: Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by pasqal09: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
If she's unhappy then she should find her way. But she should b absolutely sure before makin the decision.
Re: Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by willarrie(m): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2013
@Dyt:am Happily Married so its not abt me @all @Raynord: by exposure I mean she's now in Τ̲̅ђε̲ real world,working in a ‎​Ǥõõϑ firm and meeting other pple...
Re: Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by Dyt(f): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2013
willarrie: @Dyt:am Happily Married so its not abt me @all

Yimu
Ok ayafu hear u marridi man

She wants to explore
She shld ask him do d things other men do for her na
Abi she shld keep him one side, still seeing him and be exploring and riding all d D1cks
So wen dey brk her hrt she can return to him
Or better still tell him off so she can bear her broken hrt alone wen they are done with her
Re: Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
willarrie: @Raynord: by exposure I mean she's now in Τ̲̅ђε̲ real world,working in a ‎​Ǥõõϑ firm and meeting other pple...

I guess she still has a long way to go, "cos chances are that she will still get to the "real-er" world then maybe to the "real-est" word. And in as much as her feeling is a function of the world she find herself as every point in time, she may never find her equilibrium in respect to life partner and may likely come back to this point over and over.

It's very important that she sit down first and list out what she really want before making her decision.

**it seems she is indecisive and she need to deal with this terrible state of mind first**

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Ideas Please..what Do I Buy For Her? / I Will Bring You"Myself" / Different Types Of Girls In Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.