Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. (539 Views)

Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by willarrie(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
She's been in a relationship for abt 3yrs(started in Τ̲̅ђε̲ Uni),both families members aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ cool wt Τ̲̅ђε̲ relationship,now they aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ both graduates and aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ duing well but it appears wt the level of exposure on the path of Τ̲̅ђε̲ lady,she's not sure of her feeling for Τ̲̅ђε̲ guy anymore plus they've been fightin lately,but the guy isn't ready to let go,she told him off during one of their fights but guy went as far as involving Τ̲̅ђε̲ lady's parents who later called Τ̲̅ђε̲ lady and told her D̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥†̥ Τ̲̅ђε̲ relationship ȋ̝̊̅§ made in heaven,they begged her to Τ̲̅ђε̲ point where she jt resigned to fate,goin wt Τ̲̅ђε̲ flow
even tho she's not feeling anything4 Τ̲̅ђε̲ Guy,pls note that both families aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ financialy comfy so its not abt money.she needs advice and am not sure ΨђåƮ to say to her so over Ʋ guys pls
Re: Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by Dyt(f): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
She's seen a better cork
Only when dat one breaks her hrt, she won't truly know which is or was love

Bt dats ur gf na
Why u com dey lie
Re: Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by belhomme(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
nice try

1 Like

Re: Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by baralatie(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
Too summarized
what did she tel abt d relatinshp other than she no longer.wat is the feelg abt
s3x?
Re: Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank. by baralatie(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
Too summarized
what did she tel abt d relatinshp other than she no longer.wat is the feelg abt
intimacy?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A "Type" That You Normally Date? / Marriage / Are Girls Distractions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.