Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" (20997 Views)

Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? / Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by MrAladin: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dis Is Wat Some Nigerian Women Suffer From The Hands Of Their So Called Husband.

Pls All Married cOuples Should Learn to See TheirSelves As One
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by princeonx: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
Who is the A$$#0£€?

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Arosa(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
bankyblue: THAT MAN WILL DEFINITELY BE FROM THE SOUTH WEST cheesy

South west of England that is. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by lacicrips(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
sexymoma: Lol.. i know some Nigerian men who would tell their wives to kneel down when eating..
Naso the woman go dey look like vegetable o

In this civilized nation SMH
Oh please! Who does that?
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by passionate88: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kinky grin
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Pretyangel25(f): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
What is bad about your wife calling you sir?
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Bizibi(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
He die well if na delta or warri babe he do dat one to....d beta beat go be like accident
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Banyami(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
what will he be calling her?
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
He would have just slap her now...why beating haba....he his studit
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by 50calibre(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
agbalej: He must be an animal. Women should be treated with great respect. They sure deserve it. Kopp deserves a harsher punishment.

Really! And why is that? are they entitled to great respect because they earn it, or just because they are women?

Western media, gradually turning our guys into fo*ls.

FYI I'm not in support of what the man did, he deserves whatever punishment he gets. I just want to understand the rational behind your statement
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: He would have just slap her now...why beating haba....he his studit
Slap kwa? It should never get physical
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Atawewe27: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Crazyman!

He hear say people dey marry, he too go marry.
Madman.

So, na his grandchild's agemate he marry.
Sillyman.

1 Like

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by kayClt(f): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
For wat nah angry except ma two hands r cut off,i will make sure i damage ur joystick.

1 Like

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Either he's mentally challenged or a whole lotta of his Self-esteem has been fed to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by mediachirps(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
that is not a good reason to beat a woman. I guess there's something fishy behind it.
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
fuckfuckman: like this if. you no read that long thing ikeji run go buy me cd na...nkechi na you dey sell akara and bread
yessmiley sir

mesmiley looks around) yes correct smielz okay cume inside i won by plenty

laughs micheavously shuts door

2minz latet knockn forr dur
who goes u abeg you don see dat girl we dem sell akara and bread

tell am say hiv and aids commision dem callim for interveiw

i kwn understand at all

dat girl way sem aell

thous halnt deray
in your mind you are funny,right? Smh
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nuzo1(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
I thot there's a code phrase or word used when a partner cannot no longer take in the pleasure/pain when practicing BD.SM/Masochism? undecided

About 70 percent of white females are naturally so into this practice (tho limited to the bedroom only).
While that of their Nigerian counterparts has over 90 percent in such practice (outside bedroom).
Whether these Nigerian ladies enjoy it like their white counterparts cannot not be independently verified as the culture and religion approve such practice.

If you are into BD.SM, find a willing partner. There are loads of them out there. Don't force people to feed into your passion.

1 Like

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by bola4dprec(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
sexymoma: Lol.. i know some Nigerian men who would tell their wives to kneel down when eating..
Naso the woman go dey look like vegetable o

In this civilized nation SMH
civilisation you are talking about is another man's culture take note
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by kizito047(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
kayClt: For wat nah angry except ma two hands r cut off,i will make sure i damage ur joystick.
babe! Ʊ stupid o
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
50calibre:

Really! And why is that? are they entitled to great respect because they earn it, or just because they are women?

FYI I'm not in support of what the man did, he deserves whatever punishment he gets. I just want to understand the rational behind your statement
because women go through a lot more than you think.much more you came to the world through a WOMAN.if your mom had said no to your dad's advances,you wouldnt have been born and so many other reasons sha

1 Like

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Ferdinandu(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Domestic appendage things. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
WTF
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
50calibre:

NO MIND THE WOMAN WRAPPER (PANT WASHER)
HE IS JUST TRYING TO SCORE CHEAP POINTS WITH BABES ON THIS FORUM

1 Like

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Dagoma: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Serves him right, lesson to Nigerian men particularly South-South and South-East.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Arosa(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
kizito047: idiat!!wats tђε̲̣̣̣̥ meanin ҉ƒ d̶̲̥̅̊at fool.denyin Ɣø̲̣U̶̲̥̅̊я fada land if he has any mtcheeeew.

What are you yapping about daft kunt?
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by OLEBRUKU(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
@ 6ft 5, i aint suprised. most LONG men are known with awkward attitudes
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by tintingz(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bookmarked! for the Nigerian feminist supporting anything about western men grin grin

Call me sir or I beat you, hehehehe! that white man must be a joker grin
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by emmabest2000(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
homesteady: Is the wife his slave??
Good question cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage / Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.