Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" (20996 Views)

Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? / Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by 50calibre(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
kulyie: because women go through a lot more than you think.much more you came to the world through a WOMAN.if your mom had said no to your dad's advances,you wouldnt have been born and so many other reasons sha

What an ignoramus!! Fo*lish mindsets like these are what gives Nigerian women, a false sense of entitlement.

So women go through a lot, while men go through little, right? and what do you mean by without the help of a woman, I won't be in this world, what the hell does that mean? It makes no sense.
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by DrO: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Isn't the man a big fool?
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by eguityjustice(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
fuckfuckman: like this if. you no read that long thing ikeji run go buy me cd na...nkechi na you dey sell akara and bread
yessmiley sir

mesmiley looks around) yes correct smielz okay cume inside i won by plenty

laughs micheavously shuts door

2minz latet knockn forr dur
who goes u abeg you don see dat girl we dem sell akara and bread

tell am say hiv and aids commision dem callim for interveiw

i kwn understand at all

dat girl way sem aell

thous halnt deray
i didnt understand ur comment at all. what are u saying.
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
In my culture (Irish) ANY man who beats a woman is considered an effeminate homosexual! A REAL man can take it! A (now ex) naija girlfriend once slapped my face several times. I did not retaliate. Finished the date and simply deleted her number off my phone and refused to pick any more of her calls. She messaged me through friend to apologise and for me to take her back but I did not. That is much more effective than to strike at a woman. Men should protect women!

1 Like

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by pembisco(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Arosa: I never knew that such thing could happen here in Uk, I thought it was in Africa. grin
we now knw u ar in uk. Hapi now? Ewu.
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Arosa(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
pembisco:
we now knw u ar in uk. Hapi now? Ewu.

So you believe everything I say here in nairaland. Ewe. undecided
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Skenge98: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
Icebicker: She deserves it..... Gud husband, bt dat wood is 2 much
Birds of the same feather support each other.
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by AbuMikey(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
xynerise:
Your fada

Brat. Short Man Devil gringringringrin

P.S = Oga,na Joke ooo

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by kayClt(f): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
kizito047: babe! Ʊ stupid o
r u normal

2 Likes

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by xynerise: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Brat. Short Man Devil gringringringrin

P.S = Oga,na Joke ooo

Lol. No qualms
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by honeric01(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
Some English men are uncivilized. Going back to King James era lolz
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by bankyblue(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Arosa:

South west of England that is. lipsrsealed

YOU NEVER CAN TELL, HIS GRATE GROUND FATHER MIGHT COME FROM THERE
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
What a dumbb jerk
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by hardbody: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
But make the woman tell am Yes Sir na. That way everybody goes home happy. The man's ego is massaged and she spares herself the akpako beatings, it is that simple.

By the way, i tell people junior to me in the office, yes sir. They know i cant be serious as i can really fire their sorry a$$ the next second if they as much as step out of line.

Someone once defined diplomacy as telling someone to go to hell and the person is fervently asking you the shortest route for that trip.

Somethings should not really be an issue honestly.
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by pbling: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
4rm sir 2 excellenci
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Reski2500(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
agbalej: He must be an animal. Women should be treated with great respect. They sure deserve it. Kopp deserves a harsher punishment.
abegi 23 months in prison esit not enuff, and what warants beatin evryday if not 4 her possibly silly behaviour(maybe o) and dis o p of a person where did u see sir in dis write up?

I'm not on d mans side tho
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by tpia5: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
where is this place?

op kindly add the name of whichever country that is and stop trying to pretend its nigeria, geez.
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by soulglo: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
sexymoma: Lol.. i know some Nigerian men who would tell their wives to kneel down when eating..
Naso the woman go dey look like vegetable o

In this civilized nation SMH

Are you joking? Please say you are
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
I'm sure he didn't spank her in the right place wink.

That's why she complained grin
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Did you have to insult her?
She didn't insult anybody in her post least of all you.
Why foolish+ignoramus?

Why do you like looking for trouble?
Eh 50calibre
50calibre:

What an ignoramus!! Fo*lish mindsets like these are what gives Nigerian women, a false sense of entitlement.

So women go through a lot, while men go through little, right? and what do you mean by without the help of a woman, I won't be in this world, what the hell does that mean? It makes no sense.

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
lorretta u: Did you have to insult her?
She didn't insult anybody in her post least of all you.
Why foolish+ignoramus?

Why do you like looking for trouble?
Eh 50calibre

IF U DONT WANT TO BE INSULTED
DONT SOUND OFF LIKE A RETARD
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wetin I do you?

Why slowpoke?

Is today NL day of insults?

And how exaclty was I sounding off?
Babzilla:

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by kenjudy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
sexymoma: Lol.. i know some Nigerian men who would tell their wives to kneel down when eating..
Naso the woman go dey look like vegetable o

In this civilized nation SMH

My friend sharrap there! If all ur village men dey abusive to their wives, must u attribute it to all naija men? Not all men are like ur father u hear! At least my dad isn't and dat applies to me and all my lineage. FYI, 80% of naija men treat their wives better than ur so loved oyibo freaks who can do anything to satisfy their inferiority complex. Uto nni dika gi!

1 Like

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
mechummy: That man should be horse-whipped na.ked angry angry angry angry
i am sure you can help em do that na..:-P...
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
KoloOyinbo: In my culture (Irish) ANY man who beats a woman is considered an effeminate homosexual! A REAL man can take it! A (now ex) naija girlfriend once slapped my face several times. I did not retaliate. Finished the date and simply deleted her number off my phone and refused to pick any more of her calls. She messaged me through friend to apologise and for me to take her back but I did not. That is much more effective than to strike at a woman. Men should protect women!
...lols you seem proud of it but its not something to be proud of.you should have just acceptd her back,and see if she is changed.now you just thought her a lesson for another man to enjoy.if your new g.f has the same pro would you stil leave her for another...uhm just thinking

1 Like

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
if na ur sis....... u go talk odawise mttchhewwww
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Genycharl(f): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
see your chicken mouth,na goat go chop that ur mouth
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
50calibre:

lmao @ ignoramus and foolish mindset gringrin.i am feeling kind of sleepy so i wouldnt be able to give you the response you deserve,anyway back to the matter what i mean by without the help of a woman,you wouldnt be in this world is that if all the women in this world,prostitutes inclusive decide to shut their legs and keep their vagynas to themselves,many people wouldnt been born,INCLUDING YOU,so the mere fact that a woman decides to deliberately get pregnant for a man is a HUGE PRIVILEDGE FEW OF YOU REALISE.since when i was born,no matter how much money,power,fame influence etc a man has,i have never seen him getting pregnant.so its the women that carry YOUR babies inside their tummy up and down wherever they go.to the market,to the bank,to the saloon,to the office,to bed and wherever.if you think its easy to bear the burdens of pregnancy,just carry an infant,in your hand all day.everywhere you go.dont give his mom.whether you go to the office,mall,gas station,just keep carrying the baby and when its time to eat,allow it to eat majority of your food and just eat little,maybe that will give you an idea of how carrying another human being inside your system and surving through you feels like.thats just one of the MANY things women go through cheesy

to the second question,yes men go through a lot too but its exaggerated.for example.your own is just to do press up for 2-3 minutes on top of a woman, release your sperm and off you go.errm,shey ise ni yen grin do you have morning sickness,does your body change overtime because of kids passing through your * etc.abeg sleep don dey come joor,make i go smiley
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Babzilla:

see a castrated slowpoke calling another person an slowpoke.eranko maleleyi ke grin
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
hardbody: But make the woman tell am Yes Sir na. That way everybody goes home happy. The man's ego is massaged and she spares herself the akpako beatings, it is that simple.

By the way, i tell people junior to me in the office, yes sir. They know i cant be serious as i can really fire their sorry a$$ the next second if they as much as step out of line.

Someone once defined diplomacy as telling someone to go to hell and the person is fervently asking you the shortest route for that trip.

Somethings should not really be an issue honestly.

ema gbami pelu oro jati jati teleyi ma'n so ke. Awon bush meats ma po gan ni thread yi gan to jepe no amount of education can cleanse it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage / Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.