Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer (4300 Views)

If ur Daughter Class Teacher Writes This On Her Answer Sheet,what Would You Do? / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / How Long Should An Ideal Steady Relationship Last Before Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by wham(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hey people!

I've asked this lovely lady out. And I've been waiting for an answer for 2 months now (Call me mumu 4 love).

She's a cute lady. Respectful, decent (take home to mama rating), pretty, unmaterialistic, God fearing,

And now, each time I try to give her space/time (in days) to think she complains that I'm ignoring her.

Anyway, just tot it would make a good TOPIC.

HOW LONG WOULD U WAIT IN SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCES?

LADIES, please I'd like to hear your views to
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
wham:

Hey people!

I've asked this lovely lady out. And I've been waiting for an answer for 2 months now (Call me mumu 4 love).

She's a cute lady. Respectful, decent (take home to mama rating), pretty, unmaterialistic, God fearing,

And now, each time I try to give her space/time (in days) to think she complains that I'm ignoring her.

HOW LONG WOULD You WAIT IN SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCES?

Mumu for love!
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by ikamefa(f): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
2 months?  shocked some one please wake him up  shocked
in this century?  cheesy

dude ! its a yes or no thingy jare

as a girl if am digging a guy , its an instant yes  ( no go house ,go bring answer come, for there) grin

and if  i don't want him  its a no or something similar  tongue shikena  grin
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
studentetc:

wait for her until she marry another person.
ROFLMAO! X 100 cheesy
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by jekkad: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
two months is too much,abi u be mumu  undecided two months u dey diaa dey uffer while d babe dey enjoy wt another guy  undecided u berra wake up from dat deep slumber of urs and face reality
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by ima1(f): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2008
How did you approach her. lemme guess, i've been watching you, will you go out with me. grin
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by Pataki: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2008
@ mumu 4 love,

Keep on waiting oh. In this day and age, which guy has time to start hearing from a lady: I will go and think about it. grin

My Candid Advice:
Do not put all your eggs in one basket. cheesy
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2008
wham:

Hey people!

HOW LONG WOULD You WAIT IN SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCES?

2 MONTHS!?  shocked shocked

I DEY CRAZE?!

Hehehehe, abeg if that was me, i will go and look for someborry else before i wither away lovelessly just because of 'patience' cheesy

Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by TOH(f): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2008
Im pretty sure she hasnt kept him waiting at arm's length. After all how would he be able to tell she's 'decent, God fearing blah blah blah"?
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by Mesmerize(f): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2008
lmao

@post
na. 6 month is enough. . wink
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by wham(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2008
I love nairalanders!

I knew this would make the HEADLINES!

Its been a while I had a topic make the front page of the website

THANKS!
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by noetic(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2008
wham:

I love nairalanders!

THANKS!
lol. . , . . grin grin grin grin

just make a stand, and let her know u want an answer.
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by ladybam(f): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2008
wham:

I love nairalanders!

THANKS!

so what did you win grin grin grin??
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by kokoye(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2008
You do not need a Yes or No, since she thinks your ignoring her.  You guys are dating. Start shagging. 
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by noetic(m): 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2008
kokoye:

You do not need a Yes or No , since she thinks your ignoring her. You guys are dating. Start shagging.
LMAO
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by wham(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2008
Thats an insight
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by lonelypal(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2008
kokoye:

You do not need a Yes or No, since she thinks your ignoring her. You guys are dating. Start shagging.

lmao,

sure u got that right bro!, still laffin,
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by wham(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2008
Tot there would be more posts to make me laugh grin
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by tope2000(f): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2008
oh so this is suppose to be a laughing thread undecided
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by francessby(f): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2008
You can wait as long as you want
Re: How Long Should I Wait For Her Answer by Perodey(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2008
o boy na carry go now, once u don ask. no b for dis day and age again person dey wait for answer now

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women / Am Dying / Marry For Compatibility, Not Love!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.