Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Guys Note!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Note!!!!! (2778 Views)

GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 1:33am On Oct 10, 2013
It seems what a guy posted a few weeks ago about girls not been able to say no to .sex without condoms seem to be true.....buh I dare say its mostly true after d first time a girl has SEX with d same guy. Second time is always without(truth be told).
I became friends with a lady about four yrs ago n after we got close I started calling her 'holy mary'. Y? u might av asked inside u, the reason is simple. A virgin at 24 is hard to find these days innit? YEA I hear u say....After a few months I lost contact with her n meet her late 2011 again. This time wild,hot n looked super pretty. we met at a job interview.

After a few calls n sms's we decided to meet at a park to gist. I was exicted. Tossed n turned all through d nite waiting for day light to come
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 1:41am On Oct 10, 2013
day light finally arrived ...I jumped off d bed,straight to my domestics hoping to get 10am off my mind(yea..10am,that's the time we fixed for our appointment)after all the grit n grime of the kitchen,toilet,bedroom n living room I ran into the shower. Quickly jumped into d shower singing my heart out......

come to think of if, why was I singing I said to myself..since I wasn't going to ask her out, kiss or have sex with her was just going to be a friendly meet to chat appiontment I said to myself.
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 1:54am On Oct 10, 2013
after all the singing n dancing to a beatless song I stepped out of the bathroom,steeped out d towel I had on n quickly tried to dressup...

My phone beeped a few times....I quietly complained..."ohoooo mtn una dun start again" I said to myself ..

well let me take a look since I even needed to freeup sms space on my phone...I picked up the phone scrolled to the new message

'morning dearie,can't wait to c u later on..' the message read...wow!!!!my thoughts blinded I held d phone for minutes unending. staring
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Reincarnated(m): 1:58am On Oct 10, 2013
Please get to the point undecided

7 Likes

Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 10, 2013
"Safety" is a personal responsibility. It's up to you to be carefree or safe.

But.. .Let's get something straight here. . .you telling a story or what?

Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 10, 2013
Waiting pls
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by KELVINXY: 3:00am On Oct 10, 2013
Hey Mr.Man i don't like long stories...grin
Anyway this sounds interesting..continue
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by eightsin(m): 4:33am On Oct 10, 2013
Shld dis b in romance section or literature section?
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Mynd44: 6:20am On Oct 10, 2013
Failed attempt
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Iaz93: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2013
undecided angry
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Omolola1(f): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Come and finish what you started, would you? undecided
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2013
Mynd_44: Failed attempt

U are old n boring.....Get a life dude off nl

I opened this account to be expressive in the best way I feel like it,so deal with it
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2013
angryangry

Guy what's your own nah? Come and finish this things.
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2013
Omolola1: Come and finish what you started, would you? undecided

I would babez..I slept late wokeup early...am at work...let me tell my boys what to do n I would be back shortly

Thanks for following
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2013
KELVIN-XY:
Hey Mr.Man i don't like long stories...grin
Anyway this sounds interesting..continue

Thanks for the review...Meanwhile this story is as real as it gets
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Azukam1: Waiting pls

I won't disappoint...since all events are real...all characters would remain nameless
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2013
After seeing that SMS my heart raced like never before...what I could describe as Marathon Pumping...I sprayed colon all over(first time since after NYSC) wore my best outta tha best kinda clothes...what's d time,where is the freakin wristwatch? I scrambled around a bit to look for the damn watch...Pheew...I found it finally quickly looked at the time n guess what? It was still just 8:23am in d morning.

I must have done everything in record speed that morning n I still insisted in my mind that it was still just a meet to chat n catchup date..
Hmm,ain't I lying to my damn self?
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by vocalprince(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2013
cool plain train i don slap U b4? No make me vex o! Cm finish wetin u start. As ASUU dn make me idle nko? grin cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Note!!!!! by UyiIredia(m): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2013
A beg Mr plain train no be only you be yoga for here. Please summarize the thin.
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by KELVINXY: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2013
Standing ovation things...
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2013
Reincarnated: Please get to the point undecided
thank u
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2013
plain train: It seems what a guy posted a few weeks ago about girls not been able to say no to .sex without condoms seem to be true.....buh I dare say its mostly true after d first time a girl has SEX with d same guy. Second time is always without(truth be told).
I became friends with a lady about four yrs ago n after we got close I started calling her 'holy mary'. Y? u might av asked inside u, the reason is simple. A virgin at 24 is hard to find these days innit? YEA I hear u say....After a few months I lost contact with her n meet her late 2011 again. This time wild,hot n looked super pretty. we met at a job interview.

After a few calls n sms's we decided to meet at a park to gist. I was exicted. Tossed n turned all through d nite waiting for day light to come

you met at a job interview innit?

that means you don't have a job yet innit?

and you wanna bone without condom innit?

now who is gonna take care of those babies?

guess a hard-on has no brains innit?

1 Like

Re: Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2013
For the first time ever in my life an early morning cereal(cornflakes)I craved back then tasted like peebles mixed with chalk paticules....Took three spoons n I was tired already n full to my neck.

I quickly rinsed my mouth...grabbed the keys of d house n stepped out FINALLY!!!!..a quick look the time n it was 9:15am...Gosh am late I mumbled to myself

Quickly I dailed her number...after three rings ...her musical voice came online...hey u...I quickly said.....send me the adress of this park n garden ooooo...After all these years u still don't know this park...I would foward it in a text..she reassured.Thanks dear I replied as I walked towards my junction...when I got to the junction I checked my phone intermitently until I received the message.....

After about three munutes, a bus came along n I quickly jumped in ..making sure my clothes didn't get stained in the process
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2013
rigormortis:

you met at a job interview innit?

that means you don't have a job yet innit?

and you wanna bone without condom innit?

now who is gonna take care of those babies?

guess a hard-on has no brains innit?

Big things come in small packages innit?

U still looking for that cheap hotel in benin, innit?

U sold ur 406 cheaper than u expected innit?

Practicing ur fake british accent on my thread innit?

Broda....relax
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2013
plain train:

Big things come in small packages innit?

U still looking for that cheap hotel in benin, innit?

U sold ur 406 cheaper than u expected innit?

Pls pratising ur fake british accent on my thread innit?

Broda....relax

practicing is the correct spelling innit?

and yes I finally got the cheap room so I can enjoy the favours of your girlfriend......better cheap than never innit?

you must have lost your sense of humour innit?
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by eightsin(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2013
Op abeg leave beefing n continue wit ur story.... Longer post pls.
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2013
eightsin: Op abeg leave beefing n continue wit ur story.... Longer post pls.

yeah pls OP continue I am enjoy your story...was only pulling you leg...maybe I pulled too fvkcen hard innit?

accept my apologies pls, and continue with this brilliant and interesting Pulitzer deserving post
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2013
rigormortis:

practicing is the correct spelling innit?

and yes I finally got the cheap room so I can enjoy the favours of your girlfriend......better cheap than never innit?

you must have lost your sense of humour innit?

Noted
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2013
Oga u dey use nairaland do season film abi?!? If I hear say I comebak...

1 Like

Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Iaz93: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2013
OP is making this stuff boring. undecided Why are you typing in bits? This is no suspense, so go straight to the point. angry
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2013
When do we get to the gbege part?? angry
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life / Guys, Would You Accept This Offer From A Lady? / Sex Positions That Make Men Smile Others That Make Them Cry [EXPLIC!T]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.