Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? (2636 Views)

How To Seduce A Rich Girl / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by eyeon(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
There's this girl, from a rich family, who really loves me (like say tomorrow no dey). She's in one of the Nigerian universities, we're in a kinda distant relationship as we mainly see during Christmas period, we've been like this for 2 years and some months now...
I love her too but the issue is that I'm not that financially active and I'm not yet in the higher institution.
If I had wanted a serious date, she'll definitely make out time for it but I kept giving her some yards gap that I've not even had a first kiss or anything more with her cos I don't wanna fall in too deep-in-love with her cos' I believe that love isn't complete without money and I'm supposed to be the one releasing the cash and not her... I've never accepted anything from her though I given her some presents in several occations... SHOULD I KEEP THIS PACE CONSTANT OR SHOULD I GET DEEPER WITH HER OR CALL IT OFF JUST TO BE AT REST Advice me people.
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
What makes you think she loves you?
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by chimerase2: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Advice u on wat? undecided
U should be tinking of how to go to jamb lesson undecided

7 Likes

Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by eyeon(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Vessi:
What makes you think she loves you?
She keeps proving it.
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by iceberylin(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
chimerase2:
chimerase2:

gųy yoų dŋ oƒƒ mę grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by eyeon(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
chimerase2:
I'm trying to get to school bro but, there keep being buts everywhere. #JAMBITE
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by chimerase2: 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
iceberylin:

gųy yoų dŋ oƒƒ mę grin
i be sharp guy nah grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by chimerase2: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
eyeon:
I'm trying to get to school bro but, there keep being buts everywhere. #JAMBITE
yea keep fighting study hard dnt fink abt gals for nw until u get to higher institution
They will be a distraction to u
Mind u gals re like flowers so wen u make it u will see de rose or any type dat u will love de most
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by eyeon(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
chimerase2:
i be sharp guy nah grin grin
You can keep joking.
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by naijaboiy: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Op I understand what you're saying.

You feel you're not on her level yet and so you're scared to venture into the relationship.

I can't advice you to leave or stay but just remember that love conquers all,,when it is TRUE
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by eyeon(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
chimerase2:
yea keep fighting study hard dnt fink abt gals for nw until u get to higher institution
They will be a distraction to u
Mind u gals re like flowers so wen u make it u will see de rose or any type dat u will love de most
That's what I need, an #Advice
Thanks.
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by eyeon(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
Op I understand what you're saying.

You feel you're not on her level yet and so you're scared to venture into the relationship.

I can't advice you to leave or stay but just remember that love conquers all,,when it is TRUE
I gotchu, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by naijaboiy: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
eyeon:
I gotchu, thanks.
you welcome smiley
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by LaurelP(m): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Village love
Xmas don dey reach
Beta face ur book
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by adepiero: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
I think you have inferiority complex. money isn't your problem, what you are worried about is class.

what you need to do is study hard and gain admission into high institution then you can worry about love. wink
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by eyeon(m): 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
LaurelP:
Village love
Xmas don dey reach
Beta face ur book
I don't post for fake 'likes' and fake 'hahahas' like you do... #Tawnsheep boy.
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by JEITO: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
You need to take your eyes off relationship and bury it on your books. So many things seem not to favour you: distance, educational level, finance, self- confidence, emotion etc.

You are still young so Don't worry, love doesn't run away so don't be quick to awaken it. If it so happens you lose it in her, you'll find it in someone else.

Right now, you have bigger and more important challenges ahead of you than relationship whether long or short distance, or full/part time relationship.

Call it off! But Give her reasons why things have to be that way
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by eyeon(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
adepiero:
I think you have inferiority complex. money isn't your problem, what you are worried about is class.

what you need to do is study hard and gain admission into high institution then you can worry about love. wink
Thanks.
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by philtrum(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Lets start from the beginning First, Get your arrsse into University first
Then If you won't feel intimidated and you won't take advantage of the fact that she loves you too much or tooooo deep rather well I'll advice you to see how it works .....There is always a first time to things ....the way you feel at the moment(insecurity) could send wrong signals and then if you start pulling away because you Dont want it to seem like you taking stuffs From she may feel you are not serious...... and the last thing you want is to be dumped....Do the little you can..love her, pray for her, care like a brother ...
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by eyeon(m): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
JEITO:
You need to take your eyes off relationship and bury it on your books. So many things seem not to favour you: distance, educational level, finance, self- confidence, emotion etc.

You are still young so Don't worry, love doesn't run away so don't be quick to awaken it. If it so happens you lose it in her, you'll find it in someone else.

Right now, you have bigger and more important challenges ahead of you than relationship whether long or short distance, or full/part time relationship.

Call it off! But Give her reasons why things have to be that way
Making real sense
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by Naavah(f): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by eyeon(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
philtrum:
Lets start from the beginning First, Get your arrsse into University first
Then If you won't feel intimidated and you won't take advantage of the fact that she loves you too much or tooooo deep rather well I'll advice you to see how it works .....There is always a first time to things ....the way you feel at the moment(insecurity) could send wrong signals and then if you start pulling away because you Dont want it to seem like you taking stuffs From she may feel you are not serious...... and the last thing you want is to be dumped....Do the little you can..love her, pray for her, care like a brother ...
thanks bro, but I'm not an old stuff to be dumped though... Thanks.
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by LaurelP(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
eyeon:
I don't post for fake 'likes' and fake 'hahahas' like you do... #Tawnsheep boy.

Ok but u post for real likes and real 'hohohos' abi? Na ITK dey kill una.
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by adepiero: 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
eyeon:
Thanks.
your welcome bro grin
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by eyeon(m): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
LaurelP:

Ok but u post for real likes and real 'hohohos' abi? Na ITK dey kill una.
I'm sorry if that got you angry but that term 'village boy' got me pissed... I remember someone telling me that he's from London which makes London his village... You can't simply tell where I'm posting from right away.
Sorry if I misunderstood you in any way. Peace.
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by philtrum(m): 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
eyeon:
thanks bro, but I'm not an old stuff to be dumped though... Thanks.
you sha understand what I'm trying to say
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by Richiy(f): 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
eyeon:
That's what I need, an #Advice
Thanks.

Gimme my hand band..on your dp..
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by skylane: 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
I don't know y ppl feel if someine goes into a relationship he/she won't have time 4 books? Or won't concentrate properly? U can't deny urself the truth,afterall albert einstien had girlfriend at the age of 15 and introduced many topics in physics today,as far as you plan ur time well everythin can match,play verywell but don't play wen u work,so guy hold on to your girl as far as she aint giving u any headache and keep on with the gifts,neva hurt the heart that loves you bro,

1 Like

Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by eyeon(m): 5:25am On Oct 28, 2014
philtrum:
you sha understand what I'm trying to say
yep
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by eyeon(m): 5:28am On Oct 28, 2014
Richiy:

Gimme my hand band..on your dp..
You can still get it, just come a little closer.
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by eyeon(m): 5:31am On Oct 28, 2014
skylane:
I don't know y ppl feel if someine goes into a relationship he/she won't have time 4 books? Or won't concentrate properly? U can't deny urself the truth,afterall albert einstien had girlfriend at the age of 15 and introduced many topics in physics today,as far as you plan ur time well everythin can match,play verywell but don't play wen u work,so guy hold on to your girl as far as she aint giving u any headache and keep on with the gifts,neva hurt the heart that loves you bro,
hmmmmm... I got that, thanks.
Re: Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Even the wise king solomon advises a man shouldnt date a woman who is far richer dan him....

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Guy's Motives And Intentions. / If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery / So, What Do Normal Boys And Girls Talk About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.