Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED (78169 Views)

Discussion / Tithe And The True Storehouse - Malachi 3:10 / The Deception Of The Roman Catholic Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Image123(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mark Miwerds:
Oyedepo's book is contrary to God's promise. For instance, you say that in his book he does not tell you that tithing works all of the time. This of coruse, is contrary to God's promise and malign's God's character.

In Malachi, God said, "Prove me." How is it "proving God" when one tithes and He does not fulfill His promise that He gave for those who tithe? Such a god who does not always keep His promises is not to be trusted.

The God of the Bible is faithful to keep His promises.

Get Oyedepo's book? No thank you. Why would I want a book that tells me that God requires tithes of His people? Oyedepo is revealed to be a liar just trying to get more money out of the gullible masses through the sales of his book.
You need help, you are angry and i wonder at what. Anger rests in the bosom of fools, dump the tension. It is not contrary to God's promise, just putting things in proper perspective. You do not task a verse in isolation at the neglect of other scriptures and factors. Shows the poor level of your biblical scholarship.
One, you are being disingenuous and ambiguous. Like when the pharisees came to tempt Jesus about taxes. If Oyedepo says "tithing works all the time", you will criticize. And if he says "tithing alone does not work all the time", you will still criticize him. Your aim is already clear, no need to hide under some atheistic question. God's Word is not a magic book where you find magic words that work all the time. God's promises are yea and amen, however they are all conditional.
Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Thought patterns like yours will make void the promises of Jesus in the above passages as well. How you do not see this is an indicator of the spirit in charge.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Image123(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
double post
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by MarkMiwerds(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Image123: double post
I already know what Spirit is in charge in my life. It is the Spirit of Truth.

Unlike the spirits that motivate money-driven tithe teachers; i.e., greed, deception, etc..

6 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by PastorKun(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mark Miwerds: I already know what Spirit is in charge in my life. It is the Spirit of Truth.

Unlike the spirits that motivate money-driven tithe teachers; i.e., greed, deception, etc..

You are very correct as Jesus Christ rightly said they are worshipping mammon.

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by MarkMiwerds(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pastor Kun:

You are very correct as Jesus Christ rightly said they are worshipping mammon.
just saw a disturbing video of that lying money hungry Oyedepo slapping a young woman in one of his services. And the congregation applauses such actions? Amazing! Deceived and being deceived they are.

5 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by MarkMiwerds(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Oyedepo, in his book, said that God will give you divine protection when you tithe.

Must've been God's day off the day mother fell and broke her back. And to think she had been tithing faithfully for more than half a century.

I sound angry? I am. And I should be when preachers such as Oyedepo lie to people in order to extort money from them.

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by truthislight: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mark Miwerds: Oyedepo, in his book, said that God will give you divine protection when you tithe.

Must've been God's day off the day mother fell and broke her back. And to think she had been tithing faithfully for more than half a century.

I sound angry? I am. And I should be when preachers such as Oyedepo lie to people in order to extort money from them.

Say it from the roof top.

Say it from top of the mountain.

Say it online.

Say it always, maybe, just maybe, you can redeem some from their delussion.

My symparthy though.
But it is an experience worth sharing.
Peace.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by birdman(m): 3:33am On Oct 18, 2013
Mark Miwerds: just saw a disturbing video of that lying money hungry Oyedepo slapping a young woman in one of his services. And the congregation applauses such actions? Amazing! Deceived and being deceived they are.

There is no need to abuse the man. It is possible to be led of God and not have all your doctrine in order - after all he is human. Blame the Christians who refuse to apply the Berean test to what they hear. Like the Bible says, the Spirit (not Oyedepo) teaches you all things. Oyedepo is supposed to be confirmation to what you receive by study, not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Goshen360(m): 5:27am On Oct 18, 2013
birdman:

There is no need to abuse the man. It is possible to be led of God and not have all your doctrine in order - after all he is human. Blame the Christians who refuse to apply the Berean test to what they hear. Like the Bible says, the Spirit (not Oyedepo) teaches you all things. Oyedepo is supposed to be confirmation to what you receive by study, not the other way round.

A million LIKES for you.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by MarkMiwerds(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
birdman:

My post was not really "abusing" Oyedepo at all.

It was stating a fact. If he has the congregation believing that one has to slap a professed witch, he has no Scripture to support that doctrine. And to tell the young woman there is no hope for her, that she is going to hell, was totally uncalled for.

He should have explained to her why it was impossible for her to be a witch if she was serving Jesus, how light and darkness have no fellowship with each other.

I have an illustration that I give when explaining the hidden things of darkness and how they are in direct opposition to the light. I simply turn all the lights out. The windows being covered, the room becomes pitch black. I then ask the person struggling with sin to find a verse in his Bible and read it for the congregation.

Of course he can't. But the point is easily seen.

But it wasn't just that young lady, it was several in the video that Oyedepo said there was no hope for. That is not true at all. As long as there is breath in the body, there is always hope. The light switch needs to be turned on, that's all.

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by chy22(m): 5:08am On Oct 19, 2013
Image123:
Don't know where you got such gospel, hopefully it is not a figment of the antitither's imagination. Oyedepo for instance does.kt tell you that tithing works all the time. Read one little book he wrote "The hidden covenants of blessings". He says in EVERY chapter of the book that tithing alone is not enough.
And why does he need a booklet written by your greedy pastors, when the bible is there for all.

5 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by truthislight: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
chy22:
And why does he need a booklet written by your greedy pastors, when the bible is there for all.

"They teach commandment of men as doctrine", thats why.

'Little book' that subsede the bible.

4 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by flexshop(m): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2013
[b]I don't Normally comment on the religion section but has any of you people noticed the type of lifestyle our so called religious leaders live?
In all Of the Old and New testament, did anyone ever hear of Elijah or paul or Elisha or john the baptist or Enoch or any of christs disciples own houses and horses and chariots?
I have come to realise that when christ said if anyone wants to be my disciple,he must forgo worldly things,pick up his cross and follow me?
Or don't pastors who fleece their congregation and become billionaires and stupendously rich forget the verse that says that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven?isn't their own primary aim to make heaven also?
Honestly, church business is big business.I personally would have loved the free tithe money and others but woe betide these MEN who make money in the name of God, it would be better for them if the had not been born.Instead of me to steal Gods money, I rather steal from man.
Anyday I see any wealthy pastor who owns cars and property, I know immediately that the person is not of God. The Life of ministry is a service to God and man devoid of any comfort, yes read my lips if you claim to be a MAN OF GOD, devoid of all comfort. When jesus sent his disciples out to preach, he even told them not to carry anything just their sandlas and stick.
Judgement Day will be terrible.
I pity and feel very sorry when I see them living large in the name of my God is not a poor God.I don't envy them I just pity them because their own damnation will be twice[/b]

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Kenchosen: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2013
Tithes got expired at d cross!
If u must kep 2 tithe den u must kep all d 61d laws n not one. Pls kep all d instruction dat God gave U. Ok.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Image123(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
flexshop: [b]I don't Normally comment on the religion section but has any of you people noticed the type of lifestyle our so called religious leaders live?
In all Of the Old and New testament, did anyone ever hear of Elijah or paul or Elisha or john the baptist or Enoch or any of christs disciples own houses and horses and chariots?
I have come to realise that when christ said if anyone wants to be my disciple,he must forgo worldly things,pick up his cross and follow me?
Or don't pastors who fleece their congregation and become billionaires and stupendously rich forget the verse that says that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven?isn't their own primary aim to make heaven also?
Honestly, church business is big business.I personally would have loved the free tithe money and others but woe betide these MEN who make money in the name of God, it would be better for them if the had not been born.Instead of me to steal Gods money, I rather steal from man.
Anyday I see any wealthy pastor who owns cars and property, I know immediately that the person is not of God. The Life of ministry is a service to God and man devoid of any comfort, yes read my lips if you claim to be a MAN OF GOD, devoid of all comfort. When jesus sent his disciples out to preach, he even told them not to carry anything just their sandlas and stick.
Judgement Day will be terrible.
I pity and feel very sorry when I see them living large in the name of my God is not a poor God.I don't envy them I just pity them because their own damnation will be twice[/b]

i love and appreciate simplicity and moderation. However, the benchmark for a man's life is NOT the abundance of things he possesses. You are using a minor percentage of pastors to judge/condemn the tithe. Not many pastors are very rich. There are churches that practice tithing and their pastors are not 'wealthy'. God's word should be the basis for doctrine, not some minor percentage's experience. BTW, i verily doubt that tithes is the reason for any pastors wealth. There are people that give far above tithes. People give cars, clothes, jewels and other material things. People vow and pledge and give whole salaries and billions and millions and firstfruits and othwr offerings. Mysteriously, tithe is the only culprit, the scape goat. This says a lot for the blindness and misguided zeal of the antitither.

2 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Image123(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
dp
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by PastorKun(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Image123:

i love and appreciate simplicity and moderation. However, the benchmark for a man's life is NOT the abundance of things he possesses. You are using a minor percentage of pastors to judge/condemn the tithe. Not many pastors are very rich. There are churches that practice tithing and their pastors are not 'wealthy'. God's word should be the basis for doctrine, not some minor percentage's experience. BTW, i verily doubt that tithes is the reason for any pastors wealth. There are people that give far above tithes. People give cars, clothes, jewels and other material things. People vow and pledge and give whole salaries and billions and millions and firstfruits and othwr offerings. Mysteriously, tithe is the only culprit , the scape goat. This says a lot for the blindness and misguided zeal of the antitither.

Tithe is not the only culprit but it is the main culprit. As my brother (Christemmbassey) said tithes is the Oga @ the top of false doctrines ravaging Nigerian churches today so it deserves extra attention.

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by DrummaBoy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mark Miwerds: Oyedepo, in his book, said that God will give you divine protection when you tithe.

So it is from Oyedepo that Image123 and his crew are getting their revelations on tithing. No wonder. I have stopped contributing to these debates bc it is so obvious there is something wrong with those who hold on tenaciously to tithing despite having been shown otherwise. I wish them all the best in their pursuit, worship and followership of Oyedepo and his heretical teachings.

6 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Image123(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
DrummaBoy:

So it is from Oyedepo that Image123 and his crew are getting their revelations on tithing. No wonder. I have stopped contributing to these debates bc it is so obvious there is something wrong with those who hold on tenaciously to tithing despite having been shown otherwise. I wish them all the best in their pursuit, worship and followership of Oyedepo and his heretical teachings.

i actually missed you, you know. You often remind me of the scriptures that say be quick to hear and slow to speak. You know what i mean right?

My mention of Oyedepo(for those that see without bias and hypocrisy) was to rebut and correct zukky's presumptuous claims that there is a pastor gospel that says that tithe will work everytime or something like that. i opened showed and quoted Oyedepo stating otherwise. i know him to be one of the major pastors whose church practices tithing in Nigeria and he is a model to many others. Instead of you all to eat humble pie like zokkyy, you're hear talking rubbish about worshipping Oyedepo. Next time, don't go making bogus unfounded claims.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2013
All these anti-tithers, the truth is, if u dn't want to pay tithe, simply dn't pay, anybody force you to pay? As for me i go continue to pay my tithe & offerings, E Dey work. If u no wan pay dey dia...u get sense pass sam walton, john d rockefeller etc.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Zikkyy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
Image123:
My mention of Oyedepo(for those that see without bias and hypocrisy) was to rebut and correct zukky's presumptuous claims that there is a pastor gospel that says that tithe will work everytime or something like that. i opened showed and quoted Oyedepo stating otherwise. i know him to be one of the major pastors whose church practices tithing in Nigeria and he is a model to many others. Instead of you all to eat humble pie like zokkyy, you're hear talking rubbish about worshipping Oyedepo. Next time, don't go making bogus unfounded claims.

which one be humble pie? Am still waiting for you to provide the secret ingredients stated in oyedepo's little book. You know am not willing to fund oyedepo's next pj so I will not be buying the book. I decided to abandon your case here since you were not willing to share.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Zikkyy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
Uche ernest: All these anti-tithers, the truth is, if u dn't want to pay tithe, simply dn't pay, anybody force you to pay? As for me i go continue to pay my tithe & offerings, E Dey work. If u no wan pay dey dia...u get sense pass sam walton, john d rockefeller etc.

so you are now Rockefeller the second, how come we don't know you?
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Image123(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Zikkyy:

which one be humble pie? Am still waiting for you to provide the secret ingredients stated in oyedepo's little book. You know am not willing to fund oyedepo's next pj so I will not be buying the book. I decided to abandon your case here since you were not willing to share.

Humble pie in the sense that you kept quiet about making ridiculous claims of a pastors gospel that tithe works all the time. i've given what you need, that is a popular tithe preaching pastor, stating in every chapter of his book that tithe does not work all the time. It's not a magic thing. Knowledge is power, do not settle for ignorance when you can be exposed to knowledge. It is very convenient to read or listen to nothing, and yet make ridiculous claims about pastors. Talk is cheap, truth is not. There are many ways to get access to a book asides buying it. Plus, its a small book. By now, with all the ten percent you've been hoarding, you should be able to afford a little book.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by MarkMiwerds(m): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2013
Image123:

Humble pie in the sense that you kept quiet about making ridiculous claims of a pastors gospel that tithe works all the time. i've given what you need, that is a popular tithe preaching pastor, stating in every chapter of his book that tithe does not work all the time. It's not a magic thing. Knowledge is power, do not settle for ignorance when you can be exposed to knowledge. It is very convenient to read or listen to nothing, and yet make ridiculous claims about pastors. Talk is cheap, truth is not. There are many ways to get access to a book asides buying it. Plus, its a small book. By now, with all the ten percent you've been hoarding, you should be able to afford a little book.
Oyedepo's statement that "tithing does not work all of the time" should open the eyes of those who are being taught to tithe.

The fact that Oyedepo says that tithing does not always work proves that the tithing he is teaching is not the tithe of the Bible. God said in His Word that if the tithe was given, He would bless. He did not say, "I might bless." Nor did He say, "You may or may not receive blessings." No, God promised blessings. God is faithful who promised.

Obviously, the god that Oyedepo is promoting does not make the same promises the God of the Bible does.

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Image123(m): 1:13am On Oct 21, 2013
Mark Miwerds: Oyedepo's statement that "tithing does not work all of the time" should open the eyes of those who are being taught to tithe.

The fact that Oyedepo says that tithing does not always work proves that the tithing he is teaching is not the tithe of the Bible. God said in His Word that if the tithe was given, He would bless. He did not say, "I might bless." Nor did He say, "You may or may not receive blessings." No, God promised blessings. God is faithful who promised.

Obviously, the god that Oyedepo is promoting does not make the same promises the God of the Bible does.

Can i inform you that nothing works all the time, as it were. We are not discussing magic where you simply say "Hakakula" and the door opens irrespective of who or when it is said. Prayer does not work all the time. Giving does not work all the time. The name of Jesus does not work all the time(like the sons of Sceva showed us). And on and on. There are factors attached. Christianity is a life and relationship with God. Not some flash me prosperity quickie. i guess that's what you think it is, its why you feel so stunned and angry that it did not work that way for your mum. The Bible is complete and connected. It should not be disjointedly read or cherry picked. Like i usually tell Gosh and your other new friends, there is a cumulative understanding, not a fragmented one.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by MarkMiwerds(m): 1:19am On Oct 21, 2013
Image123:

Can i inform you that nothing works all the time, as it were. We are not discussing magic where you simply say "Hakakula" and the door opens irrespective of who or when it is said. Prayer does not work all the time. Giving does not work all the time. The name of Jesus does not work all the time(like the sons of Sceva showed us). And on and on. There are factors attached. Christianity is a life and relationship with God. Not some flash me prosperity quickie. i guess that's what you think it is, its why you feel so stunned and angry that it did not work that way for your mum. The Bible is complete and connected. It should not be disjointedly read or cherry picked. Like i usually tell Gosh and your other new friends, there is a cumulative understanding, not a fragmented one.
in other words, you see God as a liar. I understand.

God said, "prove me, and I will." But you and Oyedepo teach "Prove God, and HE might."
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by Image123(m): 1:29am On Oct 21, 2013
Mark Miwerds: in other words, you see God as a liar. I understand.

God said, "prove me, and I will." But you and Oyedepo teach "Prove God, and HE might."

In other words, you are on the road to atheism?
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by MarkMiwerds(m): 1:42am On Oct 21, 2013
Image123:

In other words, you are on the road to atheism?
i am sorry you believe that my belief that God is not a liar means I am "on the road to atheism."

Abraham believed God and it was accounted to him for righteousness. But if I believe God, I am eading towards atheism?

You obviously are very confused as to who God is and doubt His sincerity when He says, "I will."

1 Like

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by flexshop(m): 2:23am On Oct 21, 2013
Image123:

i love and appreciate simplicity and moderation. However, the benchmark for a man's life is NOT the abundance of things he possesses. You are using a minor percentage of pastors to judge/condemn the tithe. Not many pastors are very rich. There are churches that practice tithing and their pastors are not 'wealthy'. God's word should be the basis for doctrine, not some minor percentage's experience. BTW, i verily doubt that tithes is the reason for any pastors wealth. There are people that give far above tithes. People give cars, clothes, jewels and other material things. People vow and pledge and give whole salaries and billions and millions and firstfruits and othwr offerings. Mysteriously, tithe is the only culprit, the scape goat. This says a lot for the blindness and misguided zeal of the antitither.

[b]I honestly didn't want to go into the issue of tithe because I, havin divided the word of truth to show myself approved have known for ages that this issue of tithe is not a commandment of christ.never for one day did christ say I should pay tithe, instead he said I should Love my neighbour as myself.
I only used the oppurtunity of the discourse to air my views.like you rightly said,its not only tithing but also the numerous 'seeds' et cetera these pastors fleece their members of.tithes are paramount because its steady and compulsory in churches run by these charlatans.
My brother, Jesus christ never had billions. He would have commanded his thousands of followers to contribute tithe to his ministry which at the time was even in need of funds to propagate the goodnews.
Even jesus christ told a rich young man who came to him to go, sell all he has, GIVE TO THE POOR and follow me.todays pastors will tell you, Go sell what you have and sow into the ministry.my brother, any pastor who has more than lifes basic needs ie food, clothes and shelter, is simply not of God.
Honestly, I don't believe we have true followers of christ.I just pity these wealthy men who claim to be men of God,the judgement of ananias and his wife will be better than what some would get.

I like your christ, but not your christians, because they are so much unlike your christ- mahatma ghandi[/b]

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by truthislight: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2013
Image123:

Oyedegpo preaches tithing from Malachi as a reference point, and the devourer is "actual" as stated in malachi and is preached from malachi as a reference point, why should the result of the tithing preach from malachi not be referenced from malachi where it is being preached from but rether, you want the result to be referenced from Oyedegpo "little book" ?

Does he have a little book where the devourer of malachi is being explain as "not happening all the time" ?

Why the selective application ? Smh.

How some people deliberately let themselves to be manipulated.
Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by truthislight: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2013
Image123:

Yes, with prayers, God can say both yes or no to ones request as he did with apostle paul request for his health issues, and it is recorded for our instruction.

But for that of tithing, God said: "test me out and see, if i will not bless you"........
So, no excuse here. Tithe works all the time!

If the tithe that Oyadegpo is collecting does not work all the time and has never worked for some people, then, it is either, God does not accept it or asked for it, or it is a violation for christian to pay tithe and that should have made him(Oyedegpo) to reconsider and know that something is wrong, but, that he still insist and dishes out a curse for those not paying tithes shows he is either not a honest person or he is a FRAUD STAR.

He is then making people poorer and lazy, people looking forward to a promised blessing that will never come to pass.

There is no place in the bible that tithe did not work, except a refusal to pay it leads to low harvest.

If he does not repent, God is watching him.

3 Likes

Re: The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED by MarkMiwerds(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2013
truthislight:

Yes, with prayers, God can say both yes or no to ones request as he did with apostle paul request for his health issues, and it is recorded for our instruction.

But for that of tithing, God said: "test me out and see, if i will not bless you"........
So, no excuse here. Tithe works all the time!

If the tithe that Oyadegpo is collecting does not work all the time and has never worked for some people, then, it is either, God does not accept it or asked for it, or it is a violation for christian to pay tithe and that should have made him(Oyedegpo) to reconsider and know that something is wrong, but, that he still insist and dishes out a curse for those not paying tithes shows he is either not a honest person or he is a FRAUD STAR.

He is then making people poorer and lazy, people looking forward to a promised blessing that will never come to pass.

There is no place in the bible that tithe did not work, except a refusal to pay it leads to low harvest.

If he does not repent, God is watching him.
in the same chapter where God said to test Him in the tithes, He also said that He changes not.

It is an utter impossibility for God to lie. So we know that if they say The monetary tithe only works some of the time... Then the monetary tithe cannot be the tithe God was speaking of in Malachi. Yet they all run to the Malachi passage to prove God requires the tithe.

Their mental gymnastics are the product of a twisted mind and only produce a pretzel religion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (43) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Was Slapped & Beaten By Security During His Church Demolition / Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church / Pornographic Films Shot In Catholic Church Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.