Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,697 members, 7,840,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy (8749 Views)

Court Summons DSS Over Attack On Ex- Buhari’s Campaigner / Buhari: Why I Sent Obasanjo To Guinea-Bissau / Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by emekakelvin(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2013
Wow so we have anti-Nigeria struggle
That apology is a just a compliment(no Nigerian was dead,but the embassy got destroy)
God bless Nigeria
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by Cubeet: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2013
APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by nerodenero: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2013
Apologies isn't enough at all.The culprits should be arrested and made to face murder charges since a life was lost.This will serve as deterrent to others and prevent such evil act in future.
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by Korrection(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2013
Let there be a policy of reprisals each time an attack is carried out. This will solve the issue. An eye for an eye.
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by childluck(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2013
They have learnt well from Nigerians on lynching.
This is how they treat suspected criminals without due justification, so barbaric.

Of what value then is their apologies when only they are following the footsteps of Nigerians in the trend.

Treat yourself in the exact manner that you want others to treat you !!!

1 Like

Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by eguityjustice(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2013
MightyThor: What about the victims? what are they saying about that? or is it just to apologies and leave the bereaved to bear their losses in sorrowful isolation and misery.
Read the article very well. the minister said no life was lost. or are u saying he was not saying the truth?
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by Arosa(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2013
ARES:
try knees , it works well in statements like yours grin grin grin

You see your life; that is all you can contribute to this topic, correcting spelling of knees.
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by MightyThor(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2013
eguity&justice:
Read the article very well. the minister said no life was lost. or are u saying he was not saying the truth?

The attack i think was due to the murder of a kidnapped victim, where some Nigerian were lynched to death, Nigerians residing there then ran to the embassy for protection but it was still attacked before the Guinea authorities then sent armed personnel to protect the embassy. Aside from those lynched i heard on the radio that one person was feared dead during the attack. However that is yet to be verified.

2 Likes

Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by UKBobo(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2013
[s]iterator25:

'biafrans' has caused problems in these countries, I'm not being a tribalist here just being realistic. it's time the government do something about this peeps.They are breeding hate to other hardworking Nigerians... Even south Africans inquire about your tribe before they engage with you..

Youths in anambra, abia, enugu needs re-orientation now before it goes out of hand
I don talk my own[/s]

I now officially confirm that Bluegums (tooth), Mayor of Mushin (Lagos) and their acolyte Iterator can now be banished to the e-woods to wander naked, talk to trees and suffer from palsy and gut-rot from a diet consisting of weeds and mushrooms. If you see them, just pretend you have not seen them and land one firm punch across the temple in the hope that the remaining brain cell will take permanent leave from their cranium.

2 Likes

Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by hod898(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2013
So sad cry Nigerians are hated in many countries bcoz of their uniqueness. They always survive and thrive in any part of the world. They are just so special. The thing is just for many of them to discover their potentials. Otherwise, why would they be treated badly in many countries? Isn't this jealousy? They always succeed wherever they go!
That's why our country will become one of the strongest with time. cool
RIP TO THE ONE WHO LOST HIS/HER LIFE. cry
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by COOLDUN: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2013
dfav: I think the main problem is that our brothers that travel to other countries should try and b good ambassadors of Nigeria. With this there may be no need for apologies like this.

Why are you reading comments from the left to right ? and always comment without your mind, why? you should try to read from right to left next time ok. People like you are the rumour mongers that cause those problems to our people in diaspora.
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2013
UK Bobo: [s]iterator25:

'biafrans' has caused problems in these countries, I'm not being a tribalist here just being realistic. it's time the government do something about this peeps.They are breeding hate to other hardworking Nigerians... Even south Africans inquire about your tribe before they engage with you..

Youths in anambra, abia, enugu needs re-orientation now before it goes out of hand
I don talk my own[/s]

I now officially confirm that Bluegums (tooth), Mayor of Mushin (Lagos) and their acolyte Iterator can now be banished to the e-woods to wander naked, talk to trees and suffer from palsy and gut-rot from a diet consisting of weeds and mushrooms. If you see them, just pretend you have not seen them and land one firm punch across the temple in the hope that the remaining brain cell will take permanent leave from their cranium.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by eguityjustice(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2013
MightyThor:

The attack i think was due to the murder of a kidnapped victim, where some Nigerian were lynched to death, Nigerians residing there then ran to the embassy for protection but it was still attacked before the Guinea authorities then sent armed personnel to protect the embassy. Aside from those lynched i heard on the radio that one person was feared dead during the attack. However that is yet to be verified.
ok i understand.
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by eluquenson(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2013
Medicine after death
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by COOLDUN: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2013
eguity&justice:

You are the one that did not read the article well, didn't you read where he said that the real kidnapper is a Guinea Conakry citizen, while they ignorantly lynched 3 Nigerians for nothing. So they have to apologize to the families of the deceased too with great financial compensation, Next time you read from right to left and not opposite ok.
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by Kirinwa: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2013
Apology not Accepted! Was it not there that they killed 2 Nigerians after accusing them of kidnapping without trial and slaughtered while police watched.

Truth is they know our president is too quiet to our detriment.Try this crap with America!God punish satan!

1 Like

Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by oltimate: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2013
retaliation may be the only way to put an end to all these insult
need POS machine, VTU top up for all network free installation www.1nairanetwork.com
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by Abagworo(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Who are they and where are they from ? I'm sure they are the ones kidnapping in Nigeria too !

This is an example of how stupid, foolish and backwards some Nigerians can be.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2013
[size=30pt]Apology accepted, go and sin no more sad sad sad sad sad sad[/size]
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by iterator25: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2013
cowleg: [size=30pt]Apology accepted, go and sin no more sad sad sad sad sad sad[/size]
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by Urine: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
carujmonella: Rubbish!!... This is medicine after death!!

What of the life of the innocent nigerians killed recklessly?. Will they give them back their lives and ambitions...

I don't think they have embassy here or their citizens here, it'd be nice to lynch some and blame it on a rubbish excuse like "highness" or "slip of the fingers".

What's good for the geese is also good for the gander

Apology not accepted!! angry
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by hardniola(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
ok Biafrag accept ur apology.......
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
Arosa:

You see your life; that is all you can contribute to this topic, correcting spelling of knees.

sorry bro.... i ain't fuccking with u more..... i just made an innocent suggestion..... you can use KNEES, KNEELS, KNEELING, KNELT, all correct sir......

as i see you dp my liver fail me....
epele sir grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by donjon: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Davo93: They should keep their apology to themselves... those Guineans were so silly and just because of their hightened beef for Nigerians, they acted that way. Like a Nairalander said, their president should come down to Nigeria and beg on his knees. #Mstchew

aye aye to dat
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by solomon111(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kirinwa: Apology not Accepted! Was it not there that they killed 2 Nigerians after accusing them of kidnapping without trial and slaughtered while police watched.

Truth is they know our president is too quiet to our detriment.Try this crap with America!God punish satan!
American ambassador to libya was slaughtered,yet america did not do anything.
International politics is very tricky.
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by comrChris(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
hardniola: ok Biafrag accept ur apology.......
ode see ur life very soon u guys will start jealousing biafra like other 3rd world countries r doing 2nigeria when this country finally split
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by Arosa(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
ARES:

sorry bro.... i ain't fuccking with u more..... i just made an innocent suggestion..... you can use KNEES, KNEELS, KNEELING, KNELT, all correct sir......

as i see you dp my liver fail me....
epele sir grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can see you are enjoying yourself here, nice one, carry on.
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by dasparrow: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
COOLDUN:

You are the one that did not read the article well, didn't you read where he said that the real kidnapper is a Guinea Conakry citizen, while they ignorantly lynched 3 Nigerians for nothing. So they have to apologize to the families of the deceased too with great financial compensation, Next time you read from right to left and not opposite ok.

@Bolded

In the article, it states that only one person died. Let me copy and paste that part of the article for you:

Confirming the latest development Wednesday, the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Dr. Nurudeen Mohammed, also debunked reports of number of Nigerian casualties, stating, “one Nigerian died in the incident, contrary to media reports (not The Guardian).
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by dasparrow: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
@Post

Where are all the Nairaland bigots that were making so much noise when this news first broke out? I guess they have gone silent. As for Guinea Bissau's apology, they can shove it where the sun don't shine.
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Whether good or bad. Nigeria is always in the news. We are relevant throughout the whole world
Re: Guinea Bissau Apologises To Nigeria Over Attack On Embassy by Capnd143(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
#all this shit is because we aint got drones? Just sent some drones and F-15s on a surgical strike and then things would have better handled next time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Directors Sacked, Staff Redeployed At PTAD / Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m / YIAGA to INEC, NASS: Emulate Liberia, include Candidates photos on ballot papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.