Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1961802 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missyetty(f): 5:52am On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
thank God someone feels the same way, she is getting boring with her only one role image and I hate the fact that the entire s.korea calls her pure..... Is she a virgin or something and the fact that she acts like she can't kiss makes me grind my teeth..... Expect that girl trys a different role asides DAMSEL IN DISTRESS I won't be impress...... The only reason I watch her show is coz she is being paired with hallyu stars that I love *Lucky girl*
Exactly, she should go learn some skills, she is an actress and i expect her to pull off any role plus her kissing is wack and please has ku hye sun acted any other movie aside BBF, in luv wit the lady!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Atk01:

Kim Soo Hyun dongsaeng?? Girl, are you over 30? Soo Hyun is 28 oo.

If you dare slap my Soo Hyun Oppa ehn! angry angry

Isn't the 'next target' Soo Hyun? Abeg make she no try am oo. She will kill his kissing vibe.
you're gonna be surprised when you read about kim soo hyun next drama project and his co-star is gonna be our own dear park shin hyessi and the storyline is gonna be about a wicked stepmother hating and always hitting her stepdaughter (park shin hye) and the stepdaughter will just take all the beating like jesus christ and still pray that God forgives her step mom coz she doesn't know what she is doing then there will be a tormented chaebol (kim soo hyun) who will see DAMSEL IN DISTRESS crying on the street and he will become her hero,standing up to her stepmom and making her over and turning her into a princess then they will share a wide eyes kiss in the rain while park shin hye will stand like a scared bird ready to take flight *grin*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Missyetty:
Exactly, she should go learn some skills, she is an actress and i expect her to pull off any role plus her kissing is wack and please has ku hye sun acted any other movie aside BBF, in luv wit the lady!
yeah check Angel's eyes and blood
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missyetty(f): 6:03am On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
yeah check Angel's eyes and blood
Tnx, hope they are interesting?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Missyetty:
Tnx, hope they are interesting?
angel's eyes is really interesting,haven't seen blood yet but its about vampires
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missyetty(f): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
angel's eyes is really interesting,haven't seen blood yet but its about vampires
Okay, would give it a try
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Atk01:

Kim Soo Hyun dongsaeng?? Girl, are you over 30? Soo Hyun is 28 oo.

If you dare slap my Soo Hyun Oppa ehn! angry angry

Isn't the 'next target' Soo Hyun? Abeg make she no try am oo. She will kill his kissing vibe.
Kim soo hyun is 27 not 28.unless you meant his Korean age.

You sure say your bias is safe? I remember reading one of his related articles lately and how some crazy fangirls were having a heated discussion about the shape of his lips.They said they would kidnap him,kiss him for days and return him back to Seoul,lmao.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2015
Atk01:
From what drama? grin
The time we were not in love. I never watch last week's episodes yet,gonna watch it soon.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2015
Will go to school even on saturday and sunday *wink*

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:03am On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
you're gonna be surprised when you read about kim soo hyun next drama project and his co-star is gonna be our own dear park shin hyessi and the storyline is gonna be about a wicked stepmother hating and always hitting her stepdaughter (park shin hye) and the stepdaughter will just take all the beating like jesus christ and still pray that God forgives her step mom coz she doesn't know what she is doing then there will be a tormented chaebol (kim soo hyun) who will see DAMSEL IN DISTRESS crying on the street and he will become her hero,standing up to her stepmom and making her over and turning her into a princess then they will share a wide eyes kiss in the rain while park shin hye will stand like a scared bird ready to take flight *grin*
Lmao! That's a crazy scenario. Soo Hyun has- should I say- luck in picking his roles, so he hopefully won't be doing any makjang-ish drama like what you wrote above. (And hopefully not act with Shin-hye till she learns the art of kissing properly. Very important!)

PSH kissing scene though cheesy scared bird ready to take flight. grin

hilda90:

Kim soo hyun is 27 not 28.unless you meant his Korean age.

You sure say your bias is safe? I remember reading one of his related articles lately and how some crazy fangirls were having a heated discussion about the shape of his lips.They said they would kidnap him,kiss him for days and return him back to Seoul,lmao.
I usually mix up his K age with his normal age, thanks.
Those fan girls better steer clear oo! They shouldn't slack those perfect lips. angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
Now that's a drama I would like to watch.
The only problem PSH has is her poor kissing skills but she has improved a little.
She would have good chemistry with KSH though,they are good friends in real life.I saw them shaking hands during award ceremony DEC.last Yr.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Happy birthday to Kim Bum. Such a cutie! smiley

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2015
hilda90:

Now that's a drama I would like to watch.
The only problem PSH has is her poor kissing skills but she has improved a little.
She would have good chemistry with KSH though,they are good friends in real life.I saw them shaking hands during award ceremony DEC.last Yr.
just because they were shaking doesn't make them good friends and I won't watch that kinda drama coz its a typical rich boy poor girl kdrama that I hate
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lahrahcute(f): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2015
Hi everyone. I'm new here, pls take care of me... Komao

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2015
lahrahcute:
Hi everyone. I'm new here, pls take care of me... Komao
you're welcome lara.... Who is your favourite actor?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lahrahcute(f): 9:05am On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
you're welcome lara.... Who is your favourite actor?
who else? Of coz my ji chang wook oppa
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2015
lahrahcute:
*roll eyes* another ji chang wook's fan
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2015
I totally love choi song yi's shoe and master's sun necklace

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2015
Atk01:
Happy birthday to Kim Bum. Such a cutie! smiley
how old is he now sef
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lahrahcute(f): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
*roll eyes* another ji chang wook's fan
yeahh he deserves it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2015
lahrahcute:
yeahh he deserves it
yeah right
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2015
lahrahcute:

I love you chingu. *gives her wookies type of hug*
welcome welcome.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2015
lol I was looking forward to "cheese in the trap" (cuz I read d webtoon) and now they are casting Suzy as female lead? buhahaha I will not watch it. never. no no no. that gal will spoil it for me.

apparently ppl on dramabeans and knetz agree with me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2015
ellab:
lol I was looking forward to "cheese in the trap" (cuz I read d webtoon) and now they are casting Suzy as female lead? buhahaha I will not watch it. never. no no no. that gal will spoil it for me.

apparently ppl on dramabeans and knetz agree with me.
Ha! Suzy again? It seems they want to ruin a good drama.That b i t c h made me drop dramas of my favourite oppas,just because they have the stupid gut to shove her skinny a s s In those dramas.she is the worst actress in south Korea and overrated as hell.

Now,they have resorted to mentioning her name in every drama when big names like Ha ji won,Son ye jin,jun ji hyun,gong hyo jin have not been mentioned once.
They even mentioned her name in Ha ji won's new drama when drama never start.
And they said she is a big name because of her pretty face,if she is considered the prettiest in Korea,then that means that average Korean girls are apes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lahrahcute(f): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2015
ellab:

I love you chingu. *gives her wookies type of hug* welcome welcome.
tankk uuu
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:
how old is he now sef
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lmao! @ellab, hilda90 you girls should have mercy on poor Suzy. Haba. cheesy cheesy

Prettiest girl in which of the Koreas? angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by timilehing(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
@
I think your blog was pretty much attractive & Pleasing the way it was around February/March. I don't really enjoy the new platform u're using. You no longer upload low/medium quality videos & it's even difficult to know if a drama has finished or when it's gonna be
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Atk01:
Lmao! @ellab, hilda90 you girls should have mercy on poor Suzy. Haba. cheesy cheesy

Prettiest girl in which of the Koreas? angry
Lol.The mere mention of her name makes me break out in sweat.
Visit netizenbuzz and see how Korean netizens put down the names of talented actresses just because someone makes the mistake of comparing them to Suzy.
TALENTLESS PIECE OF S H I T. mtcheww.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missyetty(f): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
hilda90:

Ha! Suzy again? It seems they want to ruin a good drama.That b i t c h made me drop dramas of my favourite oppas,just because they have the stupid gut to shove her skinny a s s In those dramas.she is the worst actress in south Korea and overrated as hell.

Now,they have resorted to mentioning her name in every drama when big names like Ha ji won,Son ye jin,jun ji hyun,gong hyo jin have not been mentioned once.
And they said she is a big name because of her pretty face,if she is considered the prettiest in Korea,then that means that average Korean girls are apes.
Like seriously? Is she that bad an actress tho i have not watch most of her movies, but i think she try in Gu family book
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Atk01:
he is really young
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missyetty(f): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
hilda90:

Oh! Ha ji won, my best actress so far, all her movies have been mind blowing, i can watch empress ki 100 times withawt getin bored

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.