Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1975603 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:00pm On May 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

wait lee min ho looks fat, which lee min ho?
Just face fat
kangminhyuksho:

Just face fat
kangminhyuksho:

Just face fat
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:04pm On May 27, 2016
ellab:
grin Adenike the trouble maker. This is definitely you. See as them wan cut your neck.

How did you know? I went looking for trouble intentionally and I met some die hard fan of ryu jun yeon,one even called me a mean superficial troll hahhahahahaa
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:41pm On May 27, 2016
SlimAdenike:

How did you know? I went looking for trouble intentionally and I met some die hard fan of ryu jun yeon,one even called me a mean superficial troll hahhahahahaa

lol u posted something similar here. I told u they will attack you. rjy fans are so brutal. ever since reply. not surprised they didn't change.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:50pm On May 27, 2016
Atk01:

Thank God. Hope you are feeling much better.

So...was it Good Doctor, Doctor Stranger or Doctor Jin that performed the surgery? tongue

definately not doctor stranger *shudders*, maybe park hae jin cos he lookd so hot in that doctors coat, although now that i think about it, i would have liked so ji subs doctor character in cain and abel, men i will just remain sick forever to keep seeing his face.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:52pm On May 27, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Just face fat

maybe my eyes are not experienced enough when it comes to korean faces but i cant see the face fat
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:40am On May 28, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

maybe my eyes are not experienced enough when it comes to korean faces but i cant see the face fat

I hear you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:43am On May 28, 2016
ellab:

lol u posted something similar here. I told u they will attack you. rjy fans are so brutal. ever since reply. not surprised they didn't change.

Brutal? I find them more childish and hilarious... Its funny that they see the truth and refuse to accept anyways that's their opinion of handsome but if any netizens makes a list of most handsome korean actor and RJY makes the list,I'm gonna get really angry.... I'm still getting over gong hyo jin being the asian beauty icon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:51am On May 28, 2016
Mirror of the witch episode 5 is out. Yaah! #Vampire Mode

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 5:03pm On May 28, 2016
Fan Eng Sub

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:42am On May 29, 2016
i just found this and i felt i should share,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQHWAO8HeUU i love everything about it and the makeup artist did a great job, check it out and you will see why. baek ji young is truly a queen in the music world
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by thenny312(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2016
Hello pls can someone gimme d link to download mirror of the witch E4
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by thenny312(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2016
Hello pls can someone gimme d link to download mirror of the witch E4 nd E5
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:30am On May 29, 2016
Happy Sunday to all.
So Mary is now onboard the dramabeans team,lol.I've always enjoyed her comments when she was a mere commenter.Her love for song jae rim know no bounds.
i love those beans of wisdom posts.There are some wise,intelligent and hilarious people on db(not a fan of their bashing though, lol)
I'm happy that Oh hae young again is Javabeans' best airing drama,likewise me.Everyone on the team is watching mirror of the witch, they must really like it.
Can't wait to watch mirror of the witch.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:39am On May 29, 2016
OFF TOPIC:TO BOOK LOVERS.
Has anyone here read Court of thorns and roses?.I'm enjoying the book,it's so long but interesting. Reminds me of Karen marie moning's fever series which i loved.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On May 29, 2016
wow just saw on koalas blog that kitagawa keiko recently got married, being the only japanese actress i know im super duper xcited for her.

currently: bored
song of d day:supernova- cnblue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:38am On May 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
wow just saw on koalas blog that kitagawa keiko recently got married, being the only japanese actress i know im super duper xcited for her.

currently: bored
song of d day:supernova- cnblue
Wow!kitagawa keiko is married?I liked her character in the movie Parakiss. can't forget her runway walk in the drama,she was glamorous in that blue dress.
Japanese celebrities marry very early unlike k celebrities who marry in their late thirties.And why do their young girls marry ahjussis?Was really surprised when I saw the pic of Horikita Maki's hubby.Anyway,na dia choice sha.
I watch Japanese movies whenever I'm bored.my favourite actors are Mukai Osamu,Miura Haruma and Fukushi Sota(this one needs a little improvement in his acting but l love him cos he's very cute,lol.)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:02pm On May 29, 2016
hilda90:

Wow!kitagawa keiko is married?I liked her character in the movie Parakiss. can't forget her runway walk in the drama,she was glamorous in that blue dress.
Japanese celebrities marry very early unlike k celebrities who marry in their late thirties.And why do their young girls marry ahjussis?Was really surprised when I saw the pic of Horikita Maki's hubby.Anyway,na dia choice sha.
I watch Japanese movies whenever I'm bored.my favourite actors are Mukai Osamu,Miura Haruma and Fukushi Sota(this one needs a little improvement in his acting but l love him cos he's very cute,lol.)
OMG!! You won't believe it, but I just watched Paradise Kiss on Friday! Lol. My first Japanese movie. I downloaded the songs, and fell in love with Osamu Mukai. cheesy
Can you list some interesting ones for me?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 1:06pm On May 29, 2016
hilda90:
Happy Sunday to all.
So Mary is now onboard the dramabeans team,lol.I've always enjoyed her comments when she was a mere commenter.Her love for song jae rim know no bounds.
i love those beans of wisdom posts.There are some wise,intelligent and hilarious people on db(not a fan of their bashing though, lol)
I'm happy that Oh hae young again is Javabeans' best airing drama,likewise me.Everyone on the team is watching mirror of the witch, they must really like it.
Oh!mehn i am missing a lot o,it's been a few days since i checked db out o.i like their bean of wisdom,i write out the interesting ones and then use it as a post,some are even inspiring.are you watching mirror of the witch or reading recaps?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:09pm On May 29, 2016
hilda90:
Happy Sunday to all.
Happy Sunday to you too. I'm so happy for Mary, I just hope she keeps commenting even after joining their team. Her comments are really cool.

The majority of db readers love Oh Hae Young, especially Seo Hyun Jin, the lead actress. This is what CITT could have been...
I'm following Mirror of the Witch via recaps. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I watched, but there's the time and data factor. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:56pm On May 29, 2016
hilda90:

i loved her in paradise kiss too, i used to think japanese ladies were ugly till i met her, unfotunately i dont know many japanese stuff so all dse names ure mentioning are like greek tome lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:58pm On May 29, 2016
Atk01:

OMG!! You won't believe it, but I just watched Paradise Kiss on Friday! Lol. My first Japanese movie. I downloaded the songs, and fell in love with Osamu Mukai. cheesy

my first japanese movie too, could you please give me the names of the songs so i can download
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:00pm On May 29, 2016
hilda90:

koreans either marry late or marry too early eg han gain, by d way i felt that blue dress deservd to win, i hope im not being biased
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:13pm On May 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

my first japanese movie too, could you please give me the names of the songs so i can download
Hello and You, both by Yui
I Know you're not Alone and Everything's Gonna be Alright, both by Sweetbox.

Those are the four I liked and downloaded.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:25pm On May 29, 2016
Atk01:
Hello and You, both by Yui I Know you're not Alone and Everything's Gonna be Alright, both by Sweetbox.
Those are the four I liked and downloaded.
thanks, let the downloading begin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:26pm On May 29, 2016
ha! im also a fan of Mary. so happy she's part of d team. hilda-nim, u no send me d books again?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 10:12pm On May 29, 2016
hilda90:
OFF TOPIC:TO BOOK LOVERS.
Has anyone here read Court of thorns and roses?.I'm enjoying the book,it's so long but interesting. Reminds me of Karen marie moning's fever series which i loved.

You read karen too? Daebak.... She writes fantasy so well.... Have you read this?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:00pm On May 29, 2016
Atk01:

Lol.My favourite j movie is paradise kiss.I fell in love with Mukai Osamu there.I'm happy that you liked it.

Check out these ones,but they are not as good as parakiss o.
1.Close range love(interesting, teacher-student relationship).
2.L.DK
3.Say'i love you
4.koizora(interesting but sad)
5.love exposure (interesting but crazy.not for kids o)
6.kimi ni todoke.
These are the ones I remember now.You can start with the first three especially no 1

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:03pm On May 29, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Oh!mehn i am missing a lot o,it's been a few days since i checked db out o.i like their bean of wisdom,i write out the interesting ones and then use it as a post,some are even inspiring.are you watching mirror of the witch or reading recaps?
Yeah,I love those beans of wisdom posts.I agree with you,they're inspiring.
Yeah,i'm watching mirror of the witch.I'm enjoying it so far though I haven't watched the latest episodes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:12pm On May 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

i loved her in paradise kiss too, i used to think japanese ladies were ugly till i met her, unfotunately i dont know many japanese stuff so all dse names ure mentioning are like greek tome lol.
Yeah,the girl is really beautiful. she looked cool in those model clothes she wore in the movie.

lol@their names sounding like Greek to you.I started watching their dramas and movies in 2013,that's why i'm familiar with some of their names.my first jdrama was Hana Yori Dango(bof j version) followed by hana kimi(to the beautiful you j version) and then itazura na kiss(playful kiss jversion) and others
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:17pm On May 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

koreans either marry late or marry too early eg han gain, by d way i felt that blue dress deservd to win, i hope im not being biased
Yeah,I agree with you.Her blue dress should have won the first position. it didn't deserve that second position.I didn't like that first position dress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.