Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1972789 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:19pm On May 29, 2016
ellab:
ha! im also a fan of Mary. so happy she's part of d team.
hilda-nim, u no send me d books again?
eh?I have sent it since o.I thought I notified you or maybe you didn't see it.Check your mail.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:25pm On May 29, 2016
SlimAdenike:

You read karen too? Daebak.... She writes fantasy so well.... Have you read this?
Yeah,I'm a big fan of Karen.I love her urban fantasy books,like the fever series (darkfever,dreamfever,shadowfever,bloodfever,faefever etc).
I haven't read this one o.is it interesting?I will check it out later.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:13am On May 30, 2016
hilda90:

Lol.My favourite j movie is paradise kiss.I fell in love with Mukai Osamu there.I'm happy that you liked it.

Check out these ones,but they are not as good as parakiss o.
1.Close range love(interesting, teacher-student relationship).
2.L.DK
3.Say'i love you
4.koizora(interesting but sad)
5.love exposure (interesting but crazy.not for kids o)
6.kimi ni todoke.
These are the ones I remember now.You can start with the first three especially no 1

I saw the kimi ni todoke anime and I loved it,would be happy if there is a korean remake.... The plot is typical but really heartwarming
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:17am On May 30, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah,I'm a big fan of Karen.I love her urban fantasy books,like the fever series (darkfever,dreamfever,shadowfever,bloodfever,faefever etc).
I haven't read this one o.is it interesting?I will check it out later.

Really interesting,its a god and human story.... The guy is a invisible demoted faegod living in the human realm and the girl is a one in a million human girl that can see the fae gods.... She is the only one that can see and touch him and he needs her help and so the love journey begins.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:20am On May 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I saw the kimi ni todoke anime and I loved it,would be happy if there is a korean remake.... The plot is typical but really heartwarming
I heard the anime was better than the live action(drama)
I watched the drama cos of Haruma miura,it was nothing special but okay.Who knows,korea may remake it cos they remade many jdramas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:25am On May 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Really interesting,its a god and human story.... The guy is a invisible demoted faegod living in the human realm and the girl is a one in a million human girl that can see the fae gods.... She is the only one that can see and touch him and he needs her help and so the love journey begins.
wow!the story is really interesting.it seems Karen likes faeries stories.in fever series, the heroine Allina was not a fae but she could sense them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:34am On May 30, 2016
Lee min ho and Jun ji hyun have been confirmed to star in a drama together.Happy for that.The wait is gonna kill me o,just like how I waited for DOTS.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:03am On May 30, 2016
SlimAdenike:

You read karen too? Daebak.... She writes fantasy so well.... Have you read this?

I have the same novel too. wow,we really do read d same things.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:04am On May 30, 2016
hilda90:

eh?I have sent it since o.I thought I notified you or maybe you didn't see it.Check your mail.

didn't see it at all in my mail *sad face* Thanks anyway.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 8:47am On May 30, 2016
hilda90:

Yeah,I love those beans of wisdom posts.I agree with you,they're inspiring.
Yeah,i'm watching mirror of the witch.I'm enjoying it so far though I haven't watched the latest episodes.
Okay

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 8:56am On May 30, 2016
hilda90:
Lee min ho and Jun ji hyun have been confirmed to star in a drama together.Happy for that.The wait is gonna kill me o,just like how I waited for DOTS.
Omo!Lmh looks has changed gan,i do pray for their success,it's been a long time they've graced my screen.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:58am On May 30, 2016
hilda90:
I just saw the news now, as jb called it...Heirs From Another Star. cheesy
This is already being hyped to be bigger than DoTS. I can't wait.

In other news, lmh haters can finally jump into Han river. tongue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:02am On May 30, 2016
ellab:

I have the same novel too. wow,we really do read d same things.

Really? You have good taste then..... The love I have for paranormal fantasy novels tho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:10am On May 30, 2016
hilda90:

I heard the anime was better than the live action(drama)
I watched the drama cos of Haruma miura,it was nothing special but okay.Who knows,korea may remake it cos they remade many jdramas

The anime is perfect.... Sawako (sadako) is one anime character I love

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:26am On May 30, 2016
hilda90:

wow!the story is really interesting.it seems Karen likes faeries stories.in fever series, the heroine Allina was not a fae but she could sense them.

I will go and ask my customer for it. Tanx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:28pm On May 31, 2016
Lmh has suffered. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:34pm On May 31, 2016
lol, im sorry but its funny, people have time sha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:22pm On May 31, 2016
ellab:

didn't see it at all in my mail *sad face* Thanks anyway.
I'm sorry o.I attached the files and sent it to your mail.
maybe there was a mistake somewhere. i can send it to you through whatsapp,they've added a new feature for sending PDF files.Add me with 07069305071.

oh,and chingus,if you're interested,you can add me so we can share ebooks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:27pm On May 31, 2016
Atk01:

I just saw the news now, as jb called it...Heirs From Another Star. cheesy
This is already being hyped to be bigger than DoTS. I can't wait.

In other news, lmh haters can finally jump into Han river. tongue
Lol@Heirs from another star.The drama is gonna be bigger than DOTS for sure.The star power is too much.
I was surprised there was no much bashing on db.They were mad when the casting news first came out.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:32pm On May 31, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I will go and ask my customer for it. Tanx
Wow,can't believe I called the heroine Alina.Her name is Mackayla(aka Mac).Alina is her dead sis.I doubt you'd see the whole books in bookstore(there are about 7or 8,though I read only 4),but try sha.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:34pm On May 31, 2016
Atk01:
Lmh has suffered. cheesy
Lol.Who did this to my Lee Min ho?if I get him/her ehn.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:37pm On May 31, 2016
I was surprised there was no much bashing on db.They were mad when the casting news first came out.[/quote]

what were they mad about, its 2 top stars getting casted in a supposedly top drama, china is just going to be spending all their money on korea lol, does anyone know if chinese stars get the same love from korean audiences?
*currently watching*: entertainer, oh my lady
song of d day:rewind- zhoumi ft chanyeol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:38pm On May 31, 2016
So I visited Oh hae young again forum on soompi yesterday to read spoilers on the latest ep...but all I kept seeing were kisssss,tongues and making babies.what a bunch of perverts!
can't wait to watch the latest eps.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:32pm On May 31, 2016
hilda90:

Lol@Heirs from another star.The drama is gonna be bigger than DOTS for sure.The star power is too much.
I was surprised there was no much bashing on db.They were mad when the casting news first came out.
SBS that is still regretting not snatching up DoTS then, this time they accepted the synopsis of "Heirs from another star" without even reading it.cheesy Even if JJH and LMH don't do anything in the drama, it will still sell. The star power is crazy, and the Chinese are quoting 500-600k dollars per eps when DoTS was 270. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:39pm On May 31, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

what were they mad about, its 2 top stars getting casted in a supposedly top drama, china is just going to be spending all their money on korea lol, does anyone know if chinese stars get the same love from korean audiences?
*currently watching*: entertainer, oh my lady
song of d day:rewind- zhoumi ft chanyeol

Korean stars are more popular in China than Chinese stars in Korea. Korean stars even get paid more when they do C-dramas and CFs. That's why all of them are running to China. cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:32pm On May 31, 2016
Atk01:
The Blood couple is getting married today. smiley

Woww, happy married life..
They fits each other perfectly..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:44pm On May 31, 2016
SlimAdenike:
GOOD MORNING CHINGU!
Happy new week.....

There are different type of kdrama couples in drama but we all have the ones we like and the ones we aint fond of.

1) The Noona romance (older women,younger men)

2) The Ahjussi Love ( actors in their 30s closing in on 40 and teenage or actresses in their early 20s)

3) Oppa- Dongsaeng couple ( actors and actresses with few years age gap)

4) The chingu couple (the actors and actresses are of the same age eg park shin hye and lee jong suk in pinocchoi)
I prefer the oppa dongsaeng couple..... Which one do you prefer?

grin noona relationship lol..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 1:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Atk01:
Lmh has suffered. cheesy

grin ahn ahn, this is really funny, i no fit laugh abeg, i hate mermaids stories with passion, lol, maybe it's because i haven't seen their interesting shows, the ones i've seen bored me to death, e.g dyesebel(Philippians drama)

#photoshop#
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2016
vikkytan49:

see this one grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2016
hilda90:
So I visited Oh hae young again forum on soompi yesterday to read spoilers on the latest ep...but all I kept seeing were kisssss,tongues and making babies.what a bunch of perverts!
can't wait to watch the latest eps.
lol I also ffd live recap on soompi. that one no be kiss again o. that's Eating. bro practically opened his mouth. Even in the first kiss. lol Eric sha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
vikkytan49:

All of una want those pretty fine fine boys for kdrama *smh* lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
ellab:

lol I also ffd live recap on soompi. that one no be kiss again o. that's Eating. bro practically opened his mouth. Even in the first kiss. lol Eric sha.
Lol.i watched the ep last night.gosh!that Eric guy is one heck of a good kisser.The hottest open-mouthed kiss I've ever seen in a kdrama.Now I get why soompi were being Pervy,lol.Thank goodness for cable dramas o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.