Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1965259 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
@viva....did high school love on, end in season 2?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
kallmemrB:
Aigoo.. Where's everyone...@aida13 ahjumma @shokky23 @atk01@ how are u alll....hope ur aiit.....miss chatting with u alll... Have a fun day
Holla! cool
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
vivaciouzz:
Ok..am done with high school love on..over to BLADE Man.. cool
Blade man? Hope you'll enjoy it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
Atk01:

Holla! cool
how are u,how's ur day going....hope u aren't bored
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
kallmemrB:
Aigoo.. Where's everyone...@aida13 ahjumma @shokky23 @atk01@ how are u alll....hope ur aiit.....miss chatting with u alll... Have a fun day

I'm doing OK---started learning how to read and write Korean grin grin I'm gradually getting imprinted and soon, very soon I'm buying a ticket over there lmao even if for just a week, I need to see some of those places I've watched.

Korean language is called "Hangul" and is simple compared to learning Chinese. I really need to know at least one Asian language and I choose Korean. From learning to write, to reading and finally, speaking - I'm looking forward to this!

In the meantime, alternating my viewing between Girlfriend is a Gumiho and It's OK That's Love---both are on point.

And how have you been?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Aida13:

I'm doing OK---started learning how to read and write Korean grin grin I'm gradually getting imprinted and soon, very soon I'm buying a ticket over there lmao even if for just a week, I need to see some of those places I've watched.

Korean language is called "Hangul" and is simple compared to learning Chinese. I really need to know at least one Asian language and I choose Korean. From learning to write, to reading and finally, speaking - I'm looking forward to this!

In the meantime, alternating my viewing between Girlfriend is a Gumiho and It's OK That's Love---both are on point.

And how have you been?

sup Aida Ahjumma...its been a while,kinda miss chatting with u....

How's work and ur projects going,am glad ur enjoying My Gf is a gumiho and its okay that's love...those are great dramas

I know Korean language is called Hangul but the pronunciation is abit diff...the way the people in the country side/villAges speak is diff to the way the city people pronounce their words...its like comparing the Lagos Yoruba to the villages own

Though my thought was that I would go to Korea for vacation for honeymoon with my future wife lol...i wanna snap with those badass costumes....i love the city and the environs

My day was great,watching the final eps of Valid Love...i got tired of Healer but my shine or go crazy is the best though...i love that drama alot

What have u bin up to all this while,seems ur really busy... .remember all works no fun ain't great.....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
kallmemrB:
sup Aida Ahjumma...its been a while,kinda miss chatting with u....

How's work and ur projects going,am glad ur enjoying My Gf is a gumiho and its okay that's love...those are great dramas

I know Korean language is called Hangul but the pronunciation is abit diff...the way the people in the country side/villAges speak is diff to the way the city people pronounce their words...its like comparing the Lagos Yoruba to the villages own

Though my thought was that I would go to Korea for vacation for honeymoon with my future wife lol...i wanna snap with those badass costumes....i love the city and the environs

My day was great,watching the final eps of Valid Love...i got tired of Healer but my shine or go crazy is the best though...i love that drama alot

What have u bin up to all this while,seems ur really busy... .remember all works no fun ain't great.....

Lol @ honeymoon - that will be great for you. Send us pictures when that happens!

Oookay...not been spending much time on NL though I'm browsing and downloading. So trust me I do have fun.

I'm learning Hangul through some cool apps. It's mostly for fun and because I've been told it's pretty easy to grasp.

So far learning the alphabet ie consonants and vowels. Maybe I'll share lessons when I get a firmer understanding. Ok annyeong!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Aida13:

Lol @ honeymoon - that will be great for you. Send us pictures when that happens!

Oookay...not been spending much time on NL though I'm browsing and downloading. So trust me I do have fun.

I'm learning Hangul through some cool apps. It's mostly for fun and because I've been told it's pretty easy to grasp.

So far learning the alphabet ie consonants and vowels. Maybe I'll share lessons when I get a firmer understanding. Ok annyeong!!

make sure u learn pretty quick cos I would like to learn also...u been my teacher would be great

How long is their alphabet
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Aida13:

make sure u learn pretty quick cos I would like to learn also...u been my teacher would be great

How many alphabet do they have? Are u learning their local alphabet took

So have u downloaded any interesting movie...i think I will have a lil pause on kdrama soon...its getting way too much,its killing my social life lol

Have a lovely night.. Rest and relax ,no marathon pls...have fun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jummymine(f): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
@ pls,episode 3 and 4 of 'maids' are the same.kindly help me to look into this.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
kallmemrB:

How many alphabet do they have? Are u learning their local alphabet took

So have u downloaded any interesting movie...i think I will have a lil pause on kdrama soon...its getting way too much,its killing my social life lol

Have a lovely night.. Rest and relax ,no marathon pls...have fun

I've downloaded and downloaded soteyyyy I don't know what to download again. I'm picky so I only download what I know I'll want to watch later.

Recently downloaded:

King of Baking
I Need Romance
Flower Boy Next Door
Triangle

Plus all the updated episodes on Shine/Crazy, Hyde/Jekyll/Me, Kill/Heal Me

***How many alphabets in the Hangul language? Lol u want me to start on my lessons this nite abi...OK ok, a few tips:

_ Hangul is a very "logical" alphabet

_To understand it you need focus on Vowels, Consonants and Syllables.

_And to answer your question, Hangul has 40 letters (19 Consonants and 21 Vowels) (while English has phonetically, 6 (a e i o u and y)vowels and 20 consonants. Tells you how important vowels are to Hangul since they need so many....more on that later!

_Lastly, Hangul is written in BLOCKS ie just like we speak in syllables, so do Koreans but they write these syllables in 'blocks' containing 2-4 letters.

***ONE RULE---Today's 'one rule' of Hangul is...The first letter in each block MUST be a consonant. Thus a simple block (syllable) will contain say, two letters: The "placeholder" consonant and a single vowel.

OK, I'm done. That's it for the week. Lol if you're interested in more then u can download the Android app, TenguGo Hangul.

Good night and take care!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jummymine:
@ pls,episode 3 and 4 of 'maids' are the same.kindly help me to look into this.

so sorry..... its been fixed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jummymine(f): 1:58am On Feb 06, 2015
post=30467887:

so sorry..... its been fixed
thank you but it is still episode 3 in episode 4
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 06, 2015
Aida13:

I've downloaded and downloaded soteyyyy I don't know what to download again. I'm picky so I only download what I know I'll want to watch later.

Recently downloaded:

King of Baking
I Need Romance
Flower Boy Next Door
Triangle

Plus all the updated episodes on Shine/Crazy, Hyde/Jekyll/Me, Kill/Heal Me

***How many alphabets in the Hangul language? Lol u want me to start on my lessons this nite abi...OK ok, a few tips:

_ Hangul is a very "logical" alphabet

_To understand it you need focus on Vowels, Consonants and Syllables.

_And to answer your question, Hangul has 40 letters (19 Consonants and 21 Vowels) (while English has phonetically, 6 (a e i o u and y)vowels and 20 consonants. Tells you how important vowels are to Hangul since they need so many....more on that later!

_Lastly, Hangul is written in BLOCKS ie just like we speak in syllables, so do Koreans but they write these syllables in 'blocks' containing 2-4 letters.

***ONE RULE---Today's 'one rule' of Hangul is...The first letter in each block MUST be a consonant. Thus a simple block (syllable) will contain say, two letters: The "placeholder" consonant and a single vowel.

OK, I'm done. That's it for the week. Lol if you're interested in more then u can download the Android app, TenguGo Hangul.

Good night and take care!

wow and wow

Thanks alot,I never knew u had learnt so much.....this is pretty cool I think I need to get a jotter for my lessons....21 vowels in an alphabet is pretty huge...no wonder they combine works alot and their names also

Ahjumma pls when is ur handouts/textbook gonna be ready cos I think I need to purchase one asap

I haven't downloaded much movies anyway but have watch king of baking and flower boy next door....for me the flower boy nest door is the best among the flower boy franchise sequel cos it has a totally new storyline...u ggotta love it

I hope u have started watching Shine or Go crazy I love that drama too much....have u tried Rosy Lovers ots also amazing

Sorry for my late reply I kinda dozed offf...i seem tired lol

Have a lovely night....talk to u later today....sleep well...happy dreams

Sorry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2015
@all, good morning. @KallmemrB sorry I couldn't reply you yesterday, I was busy. School has taken up most of my time. lol
@Aida13, glad to know you are learning the language. I hope you can be our tutor here, lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
@Atk01. @kallmemrB @Aida13 @nitane25. @vivaciouzz @jummymine @. @fijiiano202 and others

Hello Drama lovers..... Blog authors is currently needed @ blackkorean..com.....pls if you are willing to share what you know about Korea to other people ...now is the chance.....If you are the type learning Korea hangul.... you can share with others....... what you are learning...... of you are willing to offer any help place reply this post and then I will tell you what to do...

and also the reason doing this oa because I alone can not be updating .com and blackkorean..com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yinkeys(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
fijiano202:
guy download those 2files to ur pc...subscribe to mtn daily bbc plan for a day.. extract the simple server ..copy the simpleserver.ini into the extracted folder...it will replace the old ini ...[b]make sure its running while u connect ur modem....[/b]apn must be default mtn apn...go to ur broswer either mozilla or opera and use 127.0.0.1 porr 8080 as ip and port...simple as abc
thanks for this.I've done all that & it seems am using it. But what i dont understand here is the bold message above. i dont understand the running thing. i thought the extracted file is in notepad format, isnt it. you make it sound like its an app or something that should have being extracted , because me wen i extract am na notepad i see o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
post=30482829:
@Atk01. @kallmemrB @Aida13 @nitane25. @vivaciouzz @jummymine @. @fijiiano202 and others

Hello Drama lovers..... Blog authors is currently needed @ blackkorean..com.....pls if you are willing to share what you know about Korea to other people ...now is the chance.....If you are the type learning Korea hangul.... you can share with others....... what you are learning...... of you are willing to offer any help place reply this post and then I will tell you what to do...

and also the reason doing this oa because I alone can not be updating .com and blackkorean..com
how can we help
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
yinkeys:
thanks for this.I've done all that & it seems am using it. But what i dont understand here is the bold message above. i dont understand the running thing. i thought the extracted file is in notepad format, isnt it. you make it sound like its an app or something that should have being extracted , because me wen i extract am na notepad i see o
I upload 2 files...just extract it ...there would be 2files in the extracted folder....one is simpleserver.exe while the other is simplese very.INI....

the simple server.INI would open as notepad..just delete it and download the new simpleserver.INI on this site.. after downloading...move the simple server.INI into the extracted folder...the same folder u deleted the old one.....then click the simple server.exe it will pop out a black app with details...leave that running and set ur Mozilla proxy to 127.0.0.1 port 8080...that's all

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
post=30482829:

Wow this would be great! From experience though I know blogging isn't so easy. Once you have visitors you have to keep updating the material or they'll bite your head off grin grin So being a blog author takes dedication of time and effort. Unless it's just a few random posts, I can handle that but not on the regular. I'll see what I can do.

One thing I know, K-drama fans love lists. Best drama lists, best back hug, best couple, hottest actors etc lol

And also, recaps of ongoing drama are a popular feature. Like I said, I'll do what I can but can't really promise cos I've got a lot on my plate right now. Let's see how it goes!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
Atk01:

@Aida13, glad to know you are learning the language. I hope you can be our tutor here, lol.

No biggie, any time I learn something new I'll post it here. Wish I could put up images to explain alongside but it's all in the app so I can only summarize.

kallmemrB:
how can we help

How's ur day progressing---no I haven't started Shine or Go Crazy---like I said I'm not really following any ongoing dramas for now. Ever since Pinocchio and esp. Birth of a Beauty, I've learned the hard way about following currently airing dramas. Will wait some more before I start on my must-watch eg Kill Me Heal Me, Hyde Jekyll, Me and Shine or Go Crazy.

In the meantime, I will definitely be downloading the updated episodes in advance.

---The Hangul lessons will continue once I progress further. I'm told one can learn in a month. Imagine if one takes it seriously for 3-6 months. Hmm soon I'll be able to subtitle all those raw episodes of the dramas that come out same day grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Aida13:

No biggie, any time I learn something new I'll post it here. Wish I could put up images to explain alongside but it's all in the app so I can only summarize.

How's ur day progressing---no I haven't started Shine or Go Crazy---like I said I'm not really following any ongoing dramas for now. Ever since Pinocchio and esp. Birth of a Beauty, I've learned the hard way about following currently airing dramas. Will wait some more before I start on my must-watch eg Kill Me Heal Me, Hyde Jekyll, Me and Shine or Go Crazy.

In the meantime, I will definitely be downloading the updated episodes in advance.

---The Hangul lessons will continue once I progress further. I'm told one can learn in a month. Imagine if one takes it seriously for 3-6 months. Hmm soon I'll be able to subtitle all those raw episodes of the dramas that come out same day grin grin

sup Aida Ahjumma..how are u,hows ur day going,hope ur having fun...

well learning it within 6months would be pretty awesome...if i can speak well within 6months it means am relocating to korea...i really wanna see all those historical/tourism location...i dont mind writing my fav star on a cardboard LOL

my day is really great,everything is really going well..i thank the Almigthy God for that cos i cant do anything without him

pls can u just tell me ur name?aida ahjumma aint working for me..have a fun day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
kallmemrB:

sup Aida Ahjumma..how are u,hows ur day going,hope ur having fun...

well learning it within 6months would be pretty awesome...if i can speak well within 6months it means am relocating to korea...i really wanna see all those historical/tourism location...i dont mind writing my fav star on a cardboard LOL

my day is really great,everything is really going well..i thank the Almigthy God for that cos i cant do anything without him

pls can u just tell me ur name?aida ahjumma aint working for me..have a fun day

Yes ooo we gats to thank God cos without him this world is one sick crazy place lmaoo just read an ex boyfriend shot and killed his past girlfriend and her new husband at their wedding...shot them dead and other people there too (including bride's mother). Don't know how true it is, read it on Bossip which is a US African-American website...

Sooo anyway, like all things on the internet and online forums, I like to keep my privacy. You seem stuck on calling me ahjumma for some reason grin grin grin at first it was cute but now ummm...no. You need to just stop grin grin

Jokes. Ok seriously, it's really cool to just keep to usernames. I've got Facebook if I want to get personal, but on NL I'd just rather stay anonymous cos it's tough meeting like-minded individuals who understand friendship, respect and simple intelligence. Glad I met you all on this thread though---almost everyone has a great personality so it's all good!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Aida13:

Yes ooo we gats to thank God cos without him this world is one sick crazy place lmaoo just read an ex boyfriend shot and killed his past girlfriend and her new husband at their wedding...shot them dead and other people there too (including bride's mother). Don't know how true it is, read it on Bossip which is a US African-American website...

Sooo anyway, like all things on the internet and online forums, I like to keep my privacy. You seem stuck on calling me ahjumma for some reason grin grin grin at first it was cute but now ummm...no. You need to just stop grin grin

Jokes. Ok seriously, it's really cool to just keep to usernames. I've got Facebook if I want to get personal, but on NL I'd just rather stay anonymous cos it's tough meeting like-minded individuals who understand friendship, respect and simple intelligence. Glad I met you all on this thread though---almost everyone has a great personality so it's all good!

seems I would stick to aida though it kinda sound weird to me and also am tired of calling u ahjumma that's why I asked for a name but no prob with that

There are lots of crazy peeps out there so I try to do my best not to read scary news...i saw something like that on NL but I kinda Ignore the story

Am still watching rosy lovers after that am gonna watch spy...valid love is finally over..that drama is too deep and crazy but great I loved it though

What have u bin doing allday....i hope ur marathon is on the downlow
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
kallmemrB:
seems I would stick to aida though it kinda sound weird to me and also am tired of calling u ahjumma that's why I asked for a name but no prob with that

There are lots of crazy peeps out there so I try to do my best not to read scary news...i saw something like that on NL but I kinda Ignore the story

Am still watching rosy lovers after that am gonna watch spy...valid love is finally over..that drama is too deep and crazy but great I loved it though

What have u bin doing allday....i hope ur marathon is on the downlow

No marathoning for now. The dramas I'm watching are those slow-burn dramas that you can afford to simply watch at leisure. There were some dramas though, that once u start you can't rest till you finish 16 episodes within a 24 hour basis---lmao.

I'm kinda avoiding coming across those kind of dramas for now.

Lol, it's funny u asked for a name when that's what usernames are for - to be ur identity on a website. So I was surprised u asked for my name? Cos last time I checked, fijiano and kallmemrB can't possibly be for real yet...Aida is actually a real name lol. You sef. No make I vex for u.

Peace! I'm looking forward to pick up Valid Love again but I hate all those dramas involving cheating spouses etc. Oh well. As for Rosy Lovers it's just too long but if it's that good I'll start downloading it to watch some day soon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Aida13:

No marathoning for now. The dramas I'm watching are those slow-burn dramas that you can afford to simply watch at leisure. There were some dramas though, that once u start you can't rest till you finish 16 episodes within a 24 hour basis---lmao.

I'm kinda avoiding coming across those kind of dramas for now.

Lol, it's funny u asked for a name when that's what usernames are for - to be ur identity on a website. So I was surprised u asked for my name? Cos last time I checked, fijiano and kallmemrB can't possibly be for real yet...Aida is actually a real name lol. You sef. No make I vex for u.

Peace! I'm looking forward to pick up Valid Love again but I hate all those dramas involving cheating spouses etc. Oh well. As for Rosy Lovers it's just too long but if it's that good I'll start downloading it to watch some day soon.

No vex oo...but nice point though

If u wanna enjoy valid love make sure u understand each person situation and also u gonna love rosy lovers...am at eps 31 atm and i can tell u its really awesome

Mixing kdrama and American tv series altogether is not making it boring for me

Ever heard of BANSHEE that tv series is one of the best of alltime ..it contains action,romance,suspense...its like all-in-1 pack...really amazing
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
Aida13:

Wow this would be great! From experience though I know blogging isn't so easy. Once you have visitors you have to keep updating the material or they'll bite your head off grin grin So being a blog author takes dedication of time and effort. Unless it's just a few random posts, I can handle that but not on the regular. I'll see what I can do.

One thing I know, K-drama fans love lists. Best drama lists, best back hug, best couple, hottest actors etc lol

And also, recaps of ongoing drama are a popular feature. Like I said, I'll do what I can but can't really promise cos I've got a lot on my plate right now. Let's see how it goes!

Thank you very much for your concern but you don't need to be regular all the time....you can be posting just 3 or 4 times per week and if yoiu can do more ...then fine.....but let me know the section you would like to handle.....wether its hangul, recap,news and so on and so forth.....so just let me know
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
kallmemrB:
how can we help

Which section would you like to handle
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
post=30491779:

Which section would you like to handle
list the sections available
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
post=30491709:

Thank you very much for your concern but you don't need to be regular all the time....you can be posting just 3 or 4 times per week and if yoiu can do more ...then fine.....but let me know the section you would like to handle.....wether its hangul, recap,news and so on and so forth.....so just let me know

Wow 3-4 times a week is much ooo lol

But if at all, I like doing recaps. These will always be relevant eg Empress Ki recaps r still useful to those just getting to know about this 2013-2014 drama.

And news is cool too but that means I have to be well informed at all times which is tough esp since I'm just 1 year old in this K-drama thing grin

For all ur efforts putting up such a great site, I'll be happy to do my bit. Keep me informed.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
kallmemrB:

No vex oo...but nice point though

If u wanna enjoy valid love make sure u understand each person situation and also u gonna love rosy lovers...am at eps 31 atm and i can tell u its really awesome

Mixing kdrama and American tv series altogether is not making it boring for me

Ever heard of BANSHEE that tv series is one of the best of alltime ..it contains action,romance,suspense...its like all-in-1 pack...really amazing

I've heard of Banshee but since I missed season 1 it feels strange to just be starting now.

D only long dramas I've attempted are Empress Ki and King's Daughter Su Baek Hyan, but if Rosy Lovers is that good then maybe, just maybe...hmm lol

Tnx 4 d info. Feeln tired, will be off soon, takia
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hi everyone,av missed u guys@,@Atko1@Aida13@kallmemrB,how are u guys doing....last week was a very bad week 4 me,my phone and money was stolen and I had an accident embarassed,dats y av not been active on NL

Aida13 u learning hangul?!!...well well u should know am ur sunbae in korean language cool,I learned it last year(on facebook,google books and apps)

KallmemrB I really enjoyed spy,never knew his girlfriend is also a spy,am wondering what she would say to his mom ,going 2 korea for honeymoon?(Someone's got a very big dream here ooo)..well me too oo but not for honeymoon to live there patapata lolcheesy grin...currently watching healer d drama is chincha daebak

pls I need d link to download king of baking komapsimida

Jaljayo everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.