Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1981217 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
shokky24:
히 아이다13...can u read it?aida13

ayyyy you're wicked ooo

I'm still trying to memorize the different vowels, consonants and what they look like. I've dedicated approximately 1 hour of lesson time so far so trust me, I'm faaaar from being able to read what's up there. Come on grin grin

But if I was to cheat, and check out the alphabets I've so far read about...I'll say you just said "hi aida13" .....correct me if I'm wrong ooo I'm here to learn

lol

I've also learned a bit about 'writing' Hangul. Some points so far:

_Hangul calligraphy strokes follow similar principles to Chinese calligraphy - you write the characters from left to right, top to bottom.

_Everyone's writing is a little different. So when actually writing Hangul, most people use 'shortcuts' meaning they simplify certain characters by 'reducing' the amount of strokes (much like we do when we write English in 'cursive' and some letters join together. So basically you can 'shorten' complex letters and words in order to simplify them.

***phewwww*** this is NOT easy at all, now I know how my four year old nephew feels learning his ABCs lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
@shokky24

ugh I'm soooo jealous right now lol I wish I could learn in a week but it looks harder than I thought---in the meantime, thanks for the little 'quiz' it made me able to figure out some letters like "h" and "i" etc. But first you have to confirm if I got it right or not.... grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Aida13:
@shokky24

ugh I'm soooo jealous right now lol I wish I could learn in a week but it looks harder than I thought---in the meantime, thanks for the little 'quiz' it made me able to figure out some letters like "h" and "i" etc. But first you have to confirm if I got it right or not.... grin

Chaii

seems harder than I thought no Hangul for me...i would rather learn Igbo or Calabar....

How are u,how was church today,I hope it was fun...

take care
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
kallmemrB:

Chaii

seems harder than I thought no Hangul for me...i would rather learn Igbo or Calabar....

How are u,how was church today,I hope it was fun...

take care

I guess learning Hangul, just like any new language takes dedication and interest. I have the interest, just need to be dedicated smiley

Thanks, today was good in every way. Still on my It's OK That's Love, on episode 11 while also on episode 11 of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. Just watching snippets from time to time. I'm beginning to like that Kong Hyo-Jin. She looked really bad in the beginning of Master's Sun - but I guess they were trying to show how stressed she was from the ghosts. She's definitely improved looks wise in It's Ok that's Love. She doesn't hold a candle to my Ha Ji-Won though.... grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
Aida13:

I guess learning Hangul, just like any new language takes dedication and interest. I have the interest, just need to be dedicated smiley

Thanks, today was good in every way. Still on my It's OK That's Love, on episode 11 while also on episode 11 of My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. Just watching snippets from time to time. I'm beginning to like that Kong Hyo-Jin. She looked really bad in the beginning of Master's Sun - but I guess they were trying to show how stressed she was from the ghosts. She's definitely improved looks wise in It's Ok that's Love. She doesn't hold a candle to my Ha Ji-Won though.... grin

yeah...dedication takes alot of time which I don't have atm

Am glad ur enjoying both drama....am sure u are getting to understand the true story behind its ok that love.....

Now ah le le time for bed...oya off that Ipad and hop on bed

Have a lovely night aaaaiiiiidddaaaaa
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
kallmemrB:
yeah...dedication takes alot of time which I don't have atm

Am glad ur enjoying both drama....am sure u are getting to understand the true story behind its ok that love.....

Now ah le le time for bed...oya off that Ipad and hop on bed

Have a lovely night aaaaiiiiidddaaaaa

lol you're so weird grin grin

Definitely not watching much drama tonight - just one episode each of my two current dramas. Busy on my PC just meeting deadlines. You take care uncle kallmemrB. One day I'll remember to ask what Mr. B means....lol g'nite!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Aida13:

lol you're so weird grin grin

Definitely not watching much drama tonight - just one episode each of my two current dramas. Busy on my PC just meeting deadlines. You take care uncle kallmemrB. One day I'll remember to ask what Mr. B means....lol g'nite!

ahjumma dont call me uncle oooo...

Am having trouble sleeping oooo,got lots on my mind...

Just relax and don't overwork urself,i haven't watch kdramas for 3-4days...am putting a pause on things atm

Have a fun night
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:24am On Feb 09, 2015
kallmemrB:
ahjumma dont call me uncle oooo...

Am having trouble sleeping oooo,got lots on my mind...

Just relax and don't overwork urself,i haven't watch kdramas for 3-4days...am putting a pause on things atm

Have a fun night

lol u're definitely uncle---judging from your taste in music alone grin grin those rappers are the kind my big uncle used to listen to lmaoo you really showed up your age there bro grin grin

blam Nepa just decided to bring light so I'm up (typical Naija tinz grin grin) I swear this election better bring someone who can actually fix this nation or for reals, I'm relocating to South Korea grin grin

Make sure you have a great day ahjusshi!!!

grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2015
Aida13:

lol u're definitely uncle---judging from your taste in music alone grin grin those rappers are the kind my big uncle used to listen to lmaoo you really showed up your age there bro grin grin

blam Nepa just decided to bring light so I'm up (typical Naija tinz grin grin) I swear this election better bring someone who can actually fix this nation or for reals, I'm relocating to South Korea grin grin

Make sure you have a great day ahjusshi!!!

grin grin

Good morning,hope ur night was great,I doubt u slept at all

Well I have dp on my profile so am not that old...its just that I got tired of all this crazy and loud music....i. Prefer the classic and cool rnb

Donny think I will resume my kdrama soon,I think I still need to get enough rest from it

Have a wonderful day aida
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2015
kallmemrB:
Good morning,hope ur night was great,I doubt u slept at all

Well I have dp on my profile so am not that old...its just that I got tired of all this crazy and loud music....i. Prefer the classic and cool rnb

Donny think I will resume my kdrama soon,I think I still need to get enough rest from it

Have a wonderful day aida

I slept all day so it wasn't so bad staying up. Besides with the eclectic power supply, I kinda have to be up when NEPA comes to its senses grin

I don't think there'll be a time I can just shut down my K-drama fixation except maybe a a few days or at most a week. So enjoy your break. One thing I know, I must at least hear some Korean one way or another to stay in a good mood for the day/week. That's why I have those soundtracks from all those dramas I've watched. Now I know some great K-pop singers like LYn, Hyorin, K.Will, 4Men, 2AM, 2 Young etc grin grin

Hey there's this new app I discovered called musiXmatch that lets you see the lyrics while you listen to any song in your library (on your Android). So I get to stream lyrics of my fave K-drama songs which is freaking awesome. I get to sing along whether it's the soundtrack from Pinocchio or Birth of a Beauty. These oyibo sef, there's nothing they won't imagine. Now listening to Wande Coal's Rotate and Tiwa Savage's Without my heart (the Yoruba and Don Jazzy's parts are hilarious!)

Have a great day and keep smiling/shining. Peace!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2015
Aida13:

ayyyy you're wicked ooo

I'm still trying to memorize the different vowels, consonants and what they look like. I've dedicated approximately 1 hour of lesson time so far so trust me, I'm faaaar from being able to read what's up there. Come on grin grin

But if I was to cheat, and check out the alphabets I've so far read about...I'll say you just said "hi aida13" .....correct me if I'm wrong ooo I'm here to learn

lol

I've also learned a bit about 'writing' Hangul. Some points so far:

_Hangul calligraphy strokes follow similar principles to Chinese calligraphy - you write the characters from left to right, top to bottom.

_Everyone's writing is a little different. So when actually writing Hangul, most people use 'shortcuts' meaning they simplify certain characters by 'reducing' the amount of strokes (much like we do when we write English in 'cursive' and some letters join together. So basically you can 'shorten' complex letters and words in order to simplify them.

***phewwww*** this is NOT easy at all, now I know how my four year old nephew feels learning his ABCs lol

yes it is correct,i felt like dat too,but it will get easy,when u know dem
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2015
Hi everyone,how are u guys doing?....@kallmemrb hope no prob u said u could not sleep... i need d link 2 download king of baking....av a nice day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Aida13:

I slept all day so it wasn't so bad staying up. Besides with the eclectic power supply, I kinda have to be up when NEPA comes to its senses grin

I don't think there'll be a time I can just shut down my K-drama fixation except maybe a a few days or at most a week. So enjoy your break. One thing I know, I must at least hear some Korean one way or another to stay in a good mood for the day/week. That's why I have those soundtracks from all those dramas I've watched. Now I know some great K-pop singers like LYn, Hyorin, K.Will, 4Men, 2AM, 2 Young etc grin grin

Hey there's this new app I discovered called musiXmatch that lets you see the lyrics while you listen to any song in your library (on your Android). So I get to stream lyrics of my fave K-drama songs which is freaking awesome. I get to sing along whether it's the soundtrack from Pinocchio or Birth of a Beauty. These oyibo sef, there's nothing they won't imagine. Now listening to Wande Coal's Rotate and Tiwa Savage's Without my heart (the Yoruba and Don Jazzy's parts are hilarious!)

Have a great day and keep smiling/shining. Peace!

hmmmm....ur always complaining abt NEPA...seems ur PC is what we call "up nepa" lol

Well am at home atm..not feeling great so decided to Stay at home...funny thing is am not the type that sleep much so am just lying down on a chair playing with my phone...I am just in the mood to watch kdramas or TV series..the was light all morning all I did was lie down

I heard abt musixmatch but I don't know if there's a window 8.1 version cos am using a windows phone...am sure the Yoruba will be very funny cos writing it ain't easy

Hows ur day going,I hope ur having fun....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
shokky24:
Hi everyone,how are u guys doing?....@kallmemrb hope no prob u said u could not sleep... i need d link 2 download king of baking....av a nice day
hi arin,how are u hope ur night was great

I think am coming down with malaria or something...so I need to rest...

Have u gotten a new phone? Make sure u get a burglary proof for it so I wont get stolen lol

Here's the link for king of baking

http://www..com/2014/09/king-of-baking-kim-tak-goo-fixed.html
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
kallmemrB:
hmmmm....ur always complaining abt NEPA...seems ur PC is what we call "up nepa" lol

Well am at home atm..not feeling great so decided to Stay at home...funny thing is am not the type that sleep much so am just lying down on a chair playing with my phone...I am just in the mood to watch kdramas or TV series..the was light all morning all I did was lie down

I heard abt musixmatch but I don't know if there's a window 8.1 version cos am using a windows phone...am sure the Yoruba will be very funny cos writing it ain't easy

Hows ur day going,I hope ur having fun....

Lmao @ "up NEPA" laptop. Nope. I use a Sony VAIO that's got up to 6-8 hrs battery power when not connected to electricity. My life sort of revolves around technology so I basically have most gadgets (iPod, iPad, Blackberry and Samsung grin yeah I'm gadget crazy lol) out there AND solid power generating supply but heyyy sometimes I go 'naija' and try to feel like the masses. Never asked u how far 4 dat ur lappy...lol hope it's still in one piece...jokes ok I do like 2 tease u...

I also own a Nokia Windows phone, it's got a selective OS so I'm not sure if musixmatch can be got on it cos most Windows phones don't have google play (where u basically get the coolest freaking apps) which Windows phone is urs? Cos officially Nokia has been obliterated and now it's just known as Windows. Oooh u said u have a Windows 8 phone - that's cool but like I said Windows doesn't see eye to eye with Google so ur stuck with just Windows apps. Maybe I'm wrong tho'

Been downloading Rosy Lovers and Discovery of Romance---hope I'll enjoy them o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Aida13:

Lmao @ "up NEPA" laptop. Nope. I use a Sony VAIO that's got up to 6-8 hrs battery power when not connected to electricity. My life sort of revolves around technology so I basically have most gadgets (iPod, iPad, Blackberry and Samsung grin yeah I'm gadget crazy lol) out there AND solid power generating supply but heyyy sometimes I go 'naija' and try to feel like the masses. Never asked u how far 4 dat ur lappy...lol hope it's still in one piece...jokes ok I do like 2 tease u...

I also own a Nokia Windows phone, it's got a selective OS so I'm not sure if musixmatch can be got on it cos most Windows phones don't have google play (where u basically get the coolest freaking apps) which Windows phone is urs? Cos officially Nokia has been obliterated and now it's just known as Windows. Oooh u said u have a Windows 8 phone - that's cool but like I said Windows doesn't see eye to eye with Google so ur stuck with just Windows apps. Maybe I'm wrong tho'

Been downloading Rosy Lovers and Discovery of Romance---hope I'll enjoy them o

Sup I think I shot myself at the foot with that lappy joke cos my lappy is the crappiest lappy ever...but it still good I can send u a pic if u wanna laugh

Wow u with all those gadgets is pretty amazing,how do u carry everything.....ipad can easily play the roll of iPod and more ....well I was once a phone freak but I think have out-grown it

My using the new Microsoft Lumia 535 at the moment,have been after the phone since Microsoft first announced it.....

Am no more a fan of android or blackberry...been there,used it and got tired of it.....i kinda hate the andriid interface that's why I don't think I would ever buy one again.....have been using windows phone for a while I started with windows 7.5 then been using latest windows OS as they come out by getting new phone....now I can enjoy the thrills of BBM ,some android games all on my windows phone....the downside is most of the best apps are sold and expensive not like android where u get everything for free

Discovery of Romance and Rossy Lovers are great,u gonna love It...discovery of love seems matured though abit childish

Hows ur day going,hope ur having fun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Aida13:

One thing I know, I must at least hear some Korean one way or another to stay in a good mood for the day/week. That's why I have those soundtracks from all those dramas I've watched. Now I know some great K-pop singers like LYn, Hyorin, K.Will, 4Men, 2AM, 2 Young etc grin grin

So you also enjoy Kdrama OST's. I have over a hundred on my phone.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Atk01:

Sup atk,how are u,hows ur day going,hope ur having fun at skul
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Atk01:

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
kallmemrB:

Hi! By fun do you mean stressed? Because that's how I feel after classes each day. I've got a 7am class tomorrow sef, no time for dramas again ooo. Lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Atk01:

Wow over a 100 - u know wot's up.
My top OSTs currently:
Heirs
Birth of a Beauty
Master's Sun
Secret Garden
My Love from Another Star
It's OK That's Love (omg, an Awesome ost)
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

But the best for now has to be Pinocchio's OST. A-plus. Maybe one day soon I'll check out the famous K-pop genre. At present I only listen to Korean music I hear on OSTs.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Atk01:

Hi! By fun do you mean stressed? Because that's how I feel after classes each day. I've got a 7am class tomorrow sef, no time for dramas again ooo. Lol.

aigooo ...its all good...theres time for everything...a time to watch dramas and a time to face ur studies...,

School stress is part of the fun of schooling...running from one lecture room to another,meeting rude professors and lecturers,doing group assignment then the after parties,clubbing and shows....Uni is full of fun though

Just make sure u relax sometimes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
kallmemrB:

Sup I think I shot myself at the foot with that lappy joke cos my lappy is the crappiest lappy ever...but it still good I can send u a pic if u wanna laugh

Wow u with all those gadgets is pretty amazing,how do u carry everything.....ipad can easily play the roll of iPod and more ....well I was once a phone freak but I think have out-grown it

My using the new Microsoft Lumia 535 at the moment,have been after the phone since Microsoft first announced it.....

Am no more a fan of android or blackberry...been there,used it and got tired of it.....i kinda hate the andriid interface that's why I don't think I would ever buy one again.....have been using windows phone for a while I started with windows 7.5 then been using latest windows OS as they come out by getting new phone....now I can enjoy the thrills of BBM ,some android games all on my windows phone....the downside is most of the best apps are sold and expensive not like android where u get everything for free

Discovery of Romance and Rossy Lovers are great,u gonna love It...discovery of love seems matured though abit childish

Hows ur day going,hope ur having fun

I know exactly what u mean about Android. I never wanted 2 even touch one lol. I only liked my Blackberry. But that was then. Android is officially my numero uno. You get the best of both worlds. Many apps on my iPad have their Android versions and on my Samsung A5 the interface is banging.

U can't say iPods do the same stuff as iPad. Ipods are more just mp3 players. While the iPad is like an all-in-one gamer and productivity tool. The screen of course is bigger which improves the experience.

I use these gadgets for my everyday work/life so it's not just a 'status' thing. But seriously while other chicks think of getting that latest fashion trend I'm more curious about what the coolest gadget is lol

Not sure how u can cope with the Microsoft Lumia - they're ultra cool but when it comes to apps u miss out on all the cool stuff that comes out first on Android GooglePlay or even the Apple App store. As for paying for apps I hardly do that on my Android, only on my iPad because the game/app experience is best there.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Aida13:

Wow over a 100 - u know wot's up.
My top OSTs currently:
Heirs
Birth of a Beauty
Master's Sun
Secret Garden
My Love from Another Star
It's OK That's Love (omg, an Awesome ost)
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

But the best for now has to be Pinocchio's OST. A-plus. Maybe one day soon I'll check out the famous K-pop genre. At present I only listen to Korean music I hear on OSTs.
I have OST from Boys over flowers, good doctor, secret, my love from the stars, heartstrings, Empress Ki, Healer, Discovery of Romance, Moon embracing the sun etc. Basically every drama I watch and like the songs, I'll download.
About Kpop, I have a few Kpop songs, but I'm more into OST. Their boy bands are hard to like! They'll be like 5, 7, 9 boys in one group. The girl groups too. I prefer those who sing solo e.g Ailee - I love that girl! She sang two of my favourite OST; Tears stole the heart from Secret, and Goodbye my love from Fated to Love you. Then I have another of her Kpop songs: Don't touch me.
K songs rock! ....even though I don't understand a thing lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
kallmemrB:

aigooo ...its all good...theres time for everything...a time to watch dramas and a time to face ur studies...,

School stress is part of the fun of schooling...running from one lecture room to another,meeting rude professors and lecturers,doing group assignment then the after parties,clubbing and shows....Uni is full of fun though

Just make sure u relax sometimes
Yeah, thanks a lot.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
@Aida13, I guess you quoted me and your comment was hidden.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Aida13:

I know exactly what u mean about Android. I never wanted 2 even touch oune lol. I only liked my Blackberry. But that was then. Android is officially my numero uno. You get the best of both worlds. Many apps on my iPad have their Android versions and on my Samsung A5 the interface is banging.

U can't say iPods do the same stuff as iPad. Ipods are more just mp3 players. While the iPad is like an all-in-one gamer and productivity tool. The screen of course is bigger which improves the experience.

I use these gadgets for my everyday work/life so it's not just a 'status' thing. But seriously while other chicks think of getting that latest fashion trend I'm more curious about what the coolest gadget is lol

Not sure how u can cope with the Microsoft Lumia - they're ultra cool but when it comes to apps u miss out on all the cool stuff that comes out first on Android GooglePlay or even the Apple App store. As for paying for apps I hardly do that on my Android, only on my iPad because the game/app experience is best there.

I understand what u mean by not enough apps for windows phone but they are trying to expand their store..honestly am madly in love with my new phone...its all I want in one phone...

IPad for music,gaming and stuffs throw that iPod out lol..

Wow that Samsung is kinda new,hope the performance is equal to the hype cos I heard alot abt the new samsung

I don't think I can be entice by blackberry again cos the phone truely sucks...now BBM is everywhere so like of bold,curve and torch can go into extinction lol ...i heard the z10,q10 series are pretty amazing though

If u want the best experience for apps on both android and windows then I would advice u to check out the windows phone app..the likes of facebook app,Bbm app,instagram,twitter,other social apps makes android look like bullcrap...but android has lots and lots of apps though most are fake anyway

What are u watching tonight,have fun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 10, 2015
Fools Love:

It’s not easy being Ho Goo (Choi Woo Sik), a low-key guy who can neither score a date nor score high enough on his civil service exams, which he’s failed 7 years running. But when he has a chance reunion with national swimming champion Do Hee (UEE), the most popular girl of his high school, his luck begins to change — perhaps for the worse. After spending the night with Do Hee, Ho Goo experiences a rude awakening when he realizes that not only has Do Hee left: she’s left him a baby to take care of!

Main Cast: UEE as Do Do Hee (A swimmer, Asian Games silver medalist)
Choi Woo Shik as Kang Ho Goo
Im Seul Ong as Byun Kang Chul Lee Soo Kyung as Kang Ho Kyung (Ho Goo’s twin sister)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 10, 2015
Been up all night....if anyone wanna chat just add me on BBM :531aa5da
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2015
kallmemrB:
hi arin,how are u hope ur night was great

I think am coming down with malaria or something...so I need to rest...

Have u gotten a new phone? Make sure u get a burglary proof for it so I wont get stolen lol

Here's the link for king of baking

http://www..com/2014/09/king-of-baking-kim-tak-goo-fixed.html
my night was splendid and u?.....sorry oo , make sure u rest and don't do self medication....yes av gotten one android ipad but the thing sucks too much mb,dats y av not downloaded tvd and to,but will soon get a small bb...of course av installed it already lol(for dis naija,am on my own)even if i install explosive they will still steal it ....tnks 4 d link,av a nice day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2015
shokky24:
my night was splendid and u?.....sorry oo , make sure u rest and don't do self medication....yes av gotten one android ipad but the thing sucks too much mb,dats y av not downloaded tvd and to,but will soon get a small bb...of course av installed it already lol(for dis naija,am on my own)even if i install explosive they will still steal it ....tnks 4 d link,av a nice day
morning....hows ur day going....

I think 1-2 sleeping pills will do the magic....its like there's a hammer on my head

With the android ipad why not try to stop all those background apps ..it will sa e u much mb anyway....some apps on andriod do daily updating which I annoying

So have a fun day .....,fighting!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: toykathy(f), Kamsi04

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.