Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? (33671 Views)

Gabrywyl Vs Gabry / Is Gabrywyl Truly Albino Or White? / Gamine & Gabrywyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 6:00am On Jul 10, 2008
Are you mocking my race
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:08am On Jul 10, 2008
AnthonyKil:

Gabby, just cause all the guys which your entire family generation gets married to are Malaysian men. If its white or black or any other nationality besides Asian, they wont be like that, No way! Why should a man do a woman's job?

As for you Black boyfriend, I think he has officially been turned to a transgendered!

Hello? Are you blind? Can't you see all the men in my family? The majority are not malaysian at all only a few. I can say only 5% are malaysians. We have Americans, British, Philippines, Egyptians, Pakistani, Indians, Portuguese, Chinese, Swedish, Mongolian. . . . Please get your facts right before judging dude. And if I get married to my boyfriend, we have the first Black Handsome guy in my family.  grin

Mig, I think Anthony is referring to malaysian men and not Indian men. Dont mind him. He is blunt in da head at times
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 6:12am On Jul 10, 2008
Mig, I think Anthony is referring to malaysian men and not Indian men. Dont mind him. He is blunt in da head at times

Oh ok cause he mention Asian men just now. Dude, dont mock my Country India or I go smack your head till you never wake up ever again.

BENCUT! MOTHERCUT! TERIMAKICUT! angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 6:16am On Jul 10, 2008
BENCUT! MOTHERCUT! TERIMAKICUT!

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:26am On Jul 10, 2008
Its three very bad words in Hindu Language India.

bencut means Father F**ker
mothercut means Mother F**ker
Terimakicut means You F**ker

heheh! I know a little so I guess thats correct. But whatever you do, DONT SAY IT.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2008
shocked shocked

Gabby, how do you know to speak in Indian language
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by CH3COO(m): 6:29am On Jul 10, 2008
Gabriel and her brothers. Salute' eh putang ina mo.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:30am On Jul 10, 2008
No I dont. Just been observing I guess.

Right Mig?

Vaseegara, Yennenjenika, Unponmandiyel, Tunginal Pordum!  grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:30am On Jul 10, 2008
Hey CH3COO Waddup? grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:33am On Jul 10, 2008
Ch3coo, what does this >>>>> Salute' eh putang ina mo. mean ?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by CH3COO(m): 6:40am On Jul 10, 2008
you no sabi tagalog? It is translated as, your mother is a bitch.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 6:41am On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

you no sabi tagalog? It is translated as, your mother is a bitch.

Dude! She's not Philippine. She's Malaysian. Are you stupid? And why are you in here seeking for another trouble? Well, your mother is a bitch too. A BIG HO
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by CH3COO(m): 6:45am On Jul 10, 2008
AshtonJake:

Dude! She's not Philippine. She's Malaysian. Are you stupid? And why are you in here seeking for another trouble? Well, your mother is a bitch too. A BIG HO

Is there a log of wood in that round ass head of yours?  I was just giving the translation of the sentence I wrote because she asked for it.  I saw you two exchanging vitriol and I decided to contribute.  If you have nothing important to say please keep quiet cabron. It is your mother you're referring to as a bitch. gay.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2008
Wow! CH3COO , do you know how to speak in Tagalog? grin Sorry I dont know tagalog. only a few words like Lubut, pusut, adebo, Bilaycangkerbau. Not much though.

And are you Nigerian? Just wondering
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by CH3COO(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2008
gabrywyl:

Wow! CH3COO , do you know how to speak in Tagalog? grin Sorry I don't know tagalog. only a few words like Lubut, pusut, adebo, Bilaycangkerbau. Not much though.

And are you Nigerian? Just wondering
Yeah. i am probably Nigerian. I mean, I was born in nigeria and grew up there. My parents are Nigerians. I speak about two of the many languages. I went to school in the son of a bitch. Yeah I guess I'm probably Nigerian. but I am also . . .
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:55am On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

Yeah. i am probably Nigerian. I mean, I was born in nigeria and grew up there. My parents are Nigerians. I speak about two of the many languages. I went to school in the son of a bitch. Yeah I guess I'm probably Nigerian. but I am also . . .

Oh Oh. you sounded like you're in a bad mood today? Whats wrong?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by CH3COO(m): 6:55am On Jul 10, 2008
Too many things to list. i am always in a bad mood.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:56am On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

Too many things to list. i am always in a bad mood.

Oh dear. I'm so sorry to hear that. You wanna talk about it? get it off your chest?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by CH3COO(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2008
gabrywyl:

Oh dear. I'm so sorry to hear that. You want to talk about it? get it off your chest?
I think the alcohol I'm drinking is keeping me sane. grin want some?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2008
Oh. . . . Heheh! No thanks. I dont drink. Only occasionally on festive seasons. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2008
Gabby, what are you doing talking to this guy? And moreover a drunked angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2008
O DONT START! angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

Is there a log of wood in that round ass head of yours? I was just giving the translation of the sentence I wrote because she asked for it. I saw you two exchanging vitriol and I decided to contribute. If you have nothing important to say please keep quiet cabron. It is your mother you're referring to as a bitch. gay.

Bla Bla Bla! Shut your Yap. Nobody invited you in here to begin with dude! angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2008
AshtonJake:

Bla Bla Bla! Shut your Yap. Nobody invited you in here to begin with dude! angry

Jake, I can't believe among all the people, you have no manners. Please, can you just don't start all of this again? We are civilize people so don't show that you are not one. . . .

And mind you. . . this is a Public Forum so please show some respect and everyone is free to enter in any threads and give their own opinions.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2008
(Anthony looking at Jake with full of dissapointment . . .)

(Anthony nods head with disagreement to Jake . . .)

And I thought I was the bad boy. . . Looks like we have a pretty boy who has turned sour as well!

Welcome to the club Bro! grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2008
GABBY!!! WHY ARE YOU ON THE VILLAINS SIDE angry angry angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2008
AnthonyKil:

GABBY!!! WHY ARE YOU ON THE VILLAINS SIDE angry angry angry

You really wanna know Cause he is Black and you guys are white. grin In Gabby's rule book, the Blacks get special treatment while the White are being treated as Slaves. . . In Other words, NIGGERS! grin grin

Lucky me that am Black. cool
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2008
Dear Omarion, Jake, Anthony,

1) Look at my signature. . . . . I told you that race and color is not in my dictionary so basically all you guys in here are the same race as I am ok?
2) I'm not on anyone's side. I'm just saying that this forum is public domain and anyone could enter anywhere to give their own general opinions. If we are to judge, by right we cannot enter in here cause we are not Nigerians since this is after all a Nigerian Forum to begin with. You dont hear any Nairalanders kicking us out from their forum do you? So what gives you the right to kick them out?
3) Manners. Most of you guys have no manners and you need to learn how to be polite and to respect other people. Even if you think that someone dont respect you, why should you be at their level?
4) Whats the point to bash someone and waste your time and energy and also by doing so, you will increase your negative energy?

So thats my point exactly. If you feel offended. say no more. We're not on the same page and I am telling you this as a sister so its either you wanna take it in or you just do whateva you like to do and move on with life.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2008
Mushlings,
If everyone thinks like you, the world would be a clone of Heaven.
The world is not perfect. It takes so many different types of people to make up the world. Not everybody can think and act like you. We're not perfect so try to understand that
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2008
Mig, with your negativity thats why the world is getting worser and worser. If you know the bad part of it, why not try to do good and improve? If you realize it, why not make a change to begin with as an individual? I know no ones perfect but if you could do something good, even a small good thing in your life, its more than enough and I dont think having a good manners is that hard to follow. . . angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2008
And once again she always ends up having the last say and always winning. . . . . . undecided

Guys, better keep your mouth shut next time. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by omoovie(f): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
Wow---errrmmmm---yeah. ding-dong---there's facebook for reminiscing/social networking, this is Nairaland (as in Nigerian money as in Nigerian people as in coast of West Africa as in y am I using "as in"wink please back to d Nairaland gist dolls. Thank you for the spontaneous entertainment though!

;-D

Smooches!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.