Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? (33668 Views)

Gabrywyl Vs Gabry / Is Gabrywyl Truly Albino Or White? / Gamine & Gabrywyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 4:06am On Jul 09, 2008
AshtonJake:

You and Anthony are already the First War

Since when angry

Gabby and Scorpion would be a huge disaster. . . . undecided lipsrsealed

Heheh! As much as Gabby hates Scorp but he actually loves her to death!!! HAHA! grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 4:09am On Jul 09, 2008
Heheh! As much as Gabby hates Scorp but he actually loves her to death!!! HAHA!

Yeap! He just loves teasing her all the time. . . . grin

So why not invite him in here and get the party Started! cool
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 4:11am On Jul 09, 2008
Dont worry guys. I have already invited him but he had to finish one of his tattoo project first. He said can't wait to see Mushlings. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 4:18am On Jul 09, 2008
AnthonyKil:

Dont worry guys. I have already invited him but he had to finish one of his tattoo project first. He said can't wait to see Mushlings. grin

Ash you serious You know after this, Gabby would slay your head off? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 4:29am On Jul 09, 2008
AshtonJake:

Ash you serious You know after this, Gabby would slay your head off? undecided lipsrsealed

Yeap. And I'm willing to take the risk. grin

I think undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 4:42am On Jul 09, 2008
gabby!!! Is your profile pic updated I think you lost weight and you look more prettier. Did they send you to Model Camp ?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 4:47am On Jul 09, 2008
dragonslay:

gabby!!! Is your profile pic updated I think you lost weight and you look more prettier. Did they send you to Model Camp ?

YEAH. . . BRO. . . YOU CAN TELL THAT TO CH3COO'S FACE. The bastard had insulted our sister's picture the other day. He is one of the posters on Nairaland. BULLCRAP GUY. . . . . angry angry angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 5:04am On Jul 09, 2008
WHAT You serious? That guy is obviously a discriminator. . .

maybe the dude is  blind. . . or maybe he's BLINDED BY HER BEAUTY.

What a cheap behaviour  angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 6:05am On Jul 09, 2008
MIG!!!!!!!  grin
WOW! How did you learn to speak in Malay? Saya khabar baik. Apa engkau buat di Singapura? Kenapa tak datang melawat saya di Pulau Labuan? Heheh! Can you understand that? It means I’m fine. What are you doing in Singapore? Why you did not come and visit me in Labuan Island?

OH NOOO!!!! GET THAT PICTURE OFF YOUR PROFILE PIC. . . . . I look so funny in there!!!

Yes, I took that picture on the7 July 2008. Recently. I lost weight cause I change my eating habbit that’s why. Day time I eat Oat Biscuits and fruits and dinner I eat whatever my mom is cooking. Its not that I’m on a diet, I’m just lazy to cook or buy food.  undecided

Omarion,
So you’re the culprit to bring Scorpion in here. . . . . (AM GRINNING AT YOU NOW. . .) hmm!!!  angry

Of course I hate Scorpion. He is soooo. . . sooo . . . sooo,  . . 
HE’S A STUFF CRUST SAUSAGE MUSTARD DEEP FRIED HEAD WITH CHEDDAR ROTTEN CHEESE!!! A rotten spongebob squarepants but without the pants!!!

Stop mentioning about Ch3coo already okay That’s enough!  angry  angry  angry

ANTHONY!!! I am so angry with you you Celery Head!!! Why you do that for? Calling Scorpion in here would seriously make me angry and frustrated!!! But I have to admit it I do miss him. . . . .  A LITTLE!  undecided  lipsrsealed

Jake, you must be shaking your head looking at all these post.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2008
ANTHONY!!! I am so angry with you you Celery Head!!! Why you do that for? Calling Scorpion in here would seriously make me angry and frustrated!!! But I have to admit it I do miss him. . . . . A LITTLE!

Awww. Babe. Common. . . . Do you know that Scorpion tease you cause he loves you? He really does. He says that you're like a little sister which he never has. So appreciate him while you can before its too late. . . . . . .

As for me, I'll be your best brother among all the guys here. Ok? grin

Yeah babe, you're getting prettier and prettier. But I hope you're not loosing weight because of that BF of yours . . . . angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2008
gabby, I just only realize that you're younger than us. How did you manage to get into college at that young age before I'm kinda confuse. . .
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2008
Thanks for the compliment and no, my bf actually is trying to make me fat thats why he always cooks for me all the time. . . But I love his cooking. grin

AshtonJake:

gabby, I just only realize that you're younger than us. How did you manage to get into college at that young age before I'm kind of confuse. . .

Havent I told you before? I did not went to high school cause I was sent for practical immediately. I had to go for competitions (playing music instruments, compsing music, write scripts for malaysian plays, playing hockey, karate and they send me for work - its like a practical thing). Its actually part of the school but because of those activities, I did not have time for school but I had to still sit for my exams. I sit for my exams at a young age and had graduated thats why I went to college early. Long story but I thought I have told you and the guys ?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2008
gabrywyl:

Havent I told you before? I did not went to high school cause I was sent for practical immediately. I had to go for competitions (playing music instruments, compsing music, write scripts for malaysian plays, playing hockey, karate and they send me for work - its like a practical thing). Its actually part of the school but because of those activities, I did not have time for school but I had to still sit for my exams. I sit for my exams at a young age and had graduated thats why I went to college early. Long story but I thought I have told you and the guys ?
What a NERD. . . . No wonder you always score the top scores in class. What a looser grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2008
Ash, call her names and she'll SPANK YA in no time~! grin

Gabby is obviously a born braniac
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2008
AnthonyKil:

What a NERD. . . . No wonder you always score the top scores in class. What a looser grin

I'm NOT BLIND. I can SEE that! angry

How about you? PROCRASTINATOR. . . .
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2008
gabrywyl:

I'm NOT BLIND. I can SEE that! angry

Proud to be one! cool
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2008
gabrywyl:

HA! So true for Ash
AnthonyKil:

Proud to be one! cool >>> PROCRASTINATOR

How about Dick Head?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2008
AnthonyKil
1) Dick Head
2) Procrastinator
3) Lazy
4) Pervert
5) Irresponsible
6) Dirty

gabrywyl
1) NERD
2) Perfectionist
3) Care too much for others instead of herself
4) Too detail and particular

AshtonJake
1) Unsociable
2) Pretty Boy
3) Messy

dragonslay
1) Indecisive
2) Fussy
3) Diva
4) Pretty Boy
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2008
Omarion
1) Egoistic
2) Lazy
3) Always late for everything
4) Bossy
5) High temper
6) Materialistic

Jake
1) Pretty Boy
2) Messy
3) Too optimistic
4) Can be too quiet at times which makes people wonder
5) Naive

Mig
1) Super Messy
2) Diva
3) Fussy
4) Think that the world evolve around his face
5) Sexist at times

Anthony
1) Hot Bugger / Playboy
2) Disrespectful to females at times (except me)
3) Lazy
4) Irresponsible
5) Dirty and messy
6) Always thinkign negatively
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2008
Gabby - Perfectionist, Always wanna win in everything, Super Duper MISS CLEAN, care too much for others till she forgets about herself

Miggy - Diva, Fussy, Sexist

Anthony - Sex machine, pervert, cheater and liar

O - Egoistic, Bully, over confident
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2008
Ooohh. . . You guys are good. grin

Gabby Baby
SUPER Perfectionist, Too clean, too particular, only care about others but never herself, Super SUPER Saver at Cash, can be so serious at times, never break the rules (Too punctual, always dress neatly and perfectly, obeys every single rules set), too good and innocent girl

O Boy
Bossy, Big Bully, High temper, Egoistic

Jakey O
Pretty Boy, Too Optimistic, too clean to be a guy, Too polite

Migster
DIVA, Spoil Rich Brat, Thinks he is handsome all the time (Sheesh), Lazy, Always on a diet (I thought thats for girls)

Anthony Da Great!
Handsome, Girl's favorite, Da greatest at sex, Damn Hot, Damn Smart, Damn good at EVERYTHING!!! grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2008
Mushlings - Perfectionist, Super Clean, Too particular and detail, Always want to Win (so looser), A too good and innocent girl

Anthony - Sick Dude, Pervert,Irresponsible, Lazy, Dirty, Messy, Procrastinate, and etc. . . . .  (alot of bad things about you)

O Boy - Egoistic, Bossy, Bully

Jakey - Pretty Boy, too soft, anti social at times
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2008
And the good part!
Mushlings - Clean and tidy, Well organized, Caring, Down to earth, Beautiful internally and externally, always follow the rules and never break them, Money saver/collecter, Appredates easily, Muti Talented / Multiskilled, loyal, good girl, funny

Anthony - Sociable, Easy going, break the ice,talented at flirting, funny

Jake - Responsible, clean and tidy, hardworking, gentleman, romantic

O Boy - Outgoing, responsible, active, loyal, hardworking
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2008
I agree with the above. I'm sure we all do. wink
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 5:22am On Jul 10, 2008
Yeap agree with the above but I would like to add something on Gab's plus point. which is that she is a [size=20pt]VIRGIN![/size]

Be proud of it babe! grin grin wink
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 5:24am On Jul 10, 2008
AnthonyKil:

Yeap agree with the above but I would like to add something on Gab's plus point. which is that she is a [size=20pt]VIRGIN![/size]

Be proud of it babe! grin grin wink

Oh yeah I forgot that very important and vital plus point. heheh! grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 5:26am On Jul 10, 2008
Yeah the Virgin part would be a plus point for her bf if she lets him deflowered her. Otherwise, it wont be I guess. So Gabby? When will you stop suffocating and torturing your boyfriend? I can feel his pain. . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 5:27am On Jul 10, 2008
Are you guys seeking for trouble
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 5:34am On Jul 10, 2008
ANTHONY!!! Stop talking about this virgin crap okay What is the big deal!!! We were all originally born as virgins anyways!!! Its just that you guys got screwed earlier than I do so BUZZ OFF!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Mig, since when you're on Anthony's side? angry

Omarion, is it that important to have sex? Why is everyone telling me to have sex with him ASAP? Is that what life is all about? SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX. . . . . angry lipsrsealed Is that how relationships are all about? I would love to have sex with him but I just can't and I dont understand why. Everytime when he starts, I'm just not ready. Why's that? Do you think that theres something wrong with me considering that I'm freaking 25 years old? sad embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 5:44am On Jul 10, 2008
Omarion, is it that important to have sex? Why is everyone telling me to have sex with him ASAP? Is that what life is all about? SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX. . . . . Is that how relationships are all about? I would love to have sex with him but I just can't and I don't understand why. Everytime when he starts, I'm just not ready. Why's that? Do you think that theres something wrong with me considering that I'm freaking 25 years old?

Gabby, Am sorry you are confuse and upset over this but you must also understand your guy. He has been waiting for you like almost a year now. And yes, sex is very important. it brings two bodies as 1 and its a a very important way to bond and to express each other better. I'm not saying that you must have sex all the time but am saying that you should give your guy a chance to explore you. You will enjoy it for sure. I bet my life on that. I know he will give you the full pleasure which you have never felt before because I can see it in his eyes, He really really REALLY loves you and he wants to have a future with you. I can see it and I know cause I'm a guy too. So babe, take care of your man cause you wont find a guy like that anywhere else around the world. What kind of a guy would cook for you and he dont mind doing house chores and doing laundry and also I notice he always gives you a massage when you sit down to watch TV and he would touch your hair and kiss you all the time. Cause to be homnest, I dont have the patience for that. For me, the ladies should be doin that for me not the other way round! angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 5:52am On Jul 10, 2008
LordChaser:

Gabby, Am sorry you are confuse and upset over this but you must also understand your guy. He has been waiting for you like almost a year now. And yes, sex is very important. it brings two bodies as 1 and its a a very important way to bond and to express each other better. I'm not saying that you must have sex all the time but am saying that you should give your guy a chance to explore you. You will enjoy it for sure. I bet my life on that. I know he will give you the full pleasure which you have never felt before because I can see it in his eyes, He really really REALLY loves you and he wants to have a future with you. I can see it and I know cause I'm a guy too. So babe, take care of your man cause you wont find a guy like that anywhere else around the world. What kind of a guy would cook for you and he don't mind doing house chores and doing laundry and also I notice he always gives you a massage when you sit down to watch TV and he would touch your hair and kiss you all the time. Cause to be homnest, I don't have the patience for that. For me, the ladies should be doin that for me not the other way round! angry

HA? Really? Well. . . . . . If you notice in my entire family generation starting from my ancestors to my grandparents, the female goes gambling and sits at home doing nothing while the males goes to work, do the chores and cooking and take care of the kids. My parents generation is that the males pays for the children's education and personal needs and they do the cooking and incharge of the outside maintenance of the house like gardening and cleaning the pool while the ladies pays for the house and food expenses and they do the laundry and clean the house and the maid takes care of the children and my generation, we do everything together. male and female does everything together like a team work so you can see that when my bf cooks, before he cooks, I would cut and clean all ingredients and when he cooks ai Wash and set table and we would even take turns to take care of the children. (you saw it the other day on my cousins' family. Their all like that) Why? You dont think thats right? Besides, whats there not to do together when both go to work, both earning money and both stay at the same house? Please take your responsibility in the right way Bro.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 5:59am On Jul 10, 2008
Gabby, just cause all the guys which your entire family generation gets married to are Malaysian men. If its white or black or any other nationality besides Asian, they wont be like that, No way! Why should a man do a woman's job?

As for you Black bf, I think he has officially been turned to a transgendered!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.