Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? (33667 Views)

Gabrywyl Vs Gabry / Is Gabrywyl Truly Albino Or White? / Gamine & Gabrywyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2008
Guys. your discussion better end here. You're actually gossiping about our sister and her love life and you know she's gonna read it soon. You guys better create your own seperate thread and continue this discussion there.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2008
Who cares? I've never hide anything from gabby and never will. I told her everything and anything so what is there to hide from her.

Gabby told me that she's still a Virgin ok? Its not like she would lie to me, . . . Or will she? undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2008
Gabby, tell these fellows that you have been officially deflowered.

Besides, I have never known of a Black Guy whom wont have sex. The most he could stand is um. . . 2 months? But for me its a month then I need sex whether my girl likes it or not.

Tell them Gabby.!
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2008
LordChaser:

Gabby, tell these fellows that you have been officially deflowered.

Besides, I have never known of a Black Guy whom wont have sex. The most he could stand is um. . . 2 months? But for me its a month then I need sex whether my girl likes it or not.

Tell them Gabby.!

So are you trying to say that my boyfriend has cheated on me?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked Oh Oh. . . .

So you're actually still a Virgin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2008
DUH. . , Told Ya! I shoulda bet with you to begin with so that I can make some extra cash.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2008
Guilty as charge sad undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2008
So you two have not touch / kiss and do stuff For like 10 months and nothing? Gabby. WHY I am actually feeling so sorry for your bf. . . No wonder when he sees you, he has that look. . . undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2008
Oh No O. Its not like that. We have done stuff but no sex. Well, we almost did but. . . UHM. . . Long story guys. I dont mind telling to you guys but you will fall asleep for sure. wink
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2008
Would love to hear your story Babe. Shoot! But you sure you wanna tell it in here and to us boys?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2008
yeah. . . Why not? Besides, no one comes in here to read cause they know its not their thread and not their topic so they wont know and also they usually would read the first page not the back one. Ive told you guys much more embarrasing stuff so I dont really mind. So you guys wanna hear about it?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2008
I'm all yours baby cool
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2008
Me too. grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2008
Ok, I'll tell you how it all began. Heheh! I wont jump to the sex part cause I need you guys to know how we met.

Here it goes.

I was studying in KL and during that time, it was a very stressfull year for me. My father had became a Sugar Daddy for a young girl the same age like me and because of that, my mom is constantly drunk. Most of the nights, she would call me on my phone telling me that she would want to kill herself and that she is so sorry for all the bad things she have done. And then my brother got involve in drugs and he owed the loan sharks money and could not pay for it and is running away from them in order to not get hisself killed. He told me to stay in KL and never to come back as the loan sharks will be waiting for me. And then my father stopped sending me money to pay for my College and Accommodation which I still dont know why he did that so I was basically broke. I had to work most of the time just to pay my bills. After class, I would work as a cleaner or baby sitter in people's house and at night, I would work at the Pub as a Bar Tender till 4 - 5 am in the morning and had to go to class at 8am. The time I reach school, I would fell asleep and it has caused me not to concentrate on my studies. I failed my exams butbecause I'm good at practical skills and presentation, thats how I graduated eventually. But anyways, because of all these problems, there was one time I broke down and just cried. I told myself not to cry over this as it will be temporary but Nope. . . Monbths past and its still the same but what made it worse is that my sister fall sick that she got admited to the hospital. After that news, I could not take it that I broke down and cried. I remember it clearly. I cried at the back of my school and it did not matter to me if I was going to die or not. And then suddenly theres someone touching my hand and when I look up, there he was. He look at me and ask me if I'm ok. I told him to kill me and just end my life and then he pause for awhile and he sat right next to me. He told me to rewind and tell him from the beggining on what happened. I told him everything and because of that I feel like dying.

After I finish, he then smiled at me and told me that its not a big deal. After he said that, I cannot believe what he has just told me and so I ask him, what can be worser than that? Then he told me that first of all, I'm lucky to be a Malaysian because my passport is still valuable to alot of countries and unlike his Nigerian passport, people discriminate and look down on the Black People. Secondly, I should be lucky that I am in my country so if I'm broke, I could always work to get money but if like him being a foreignor in Malaysia, no one would want to hire a Black dude to work. Thirdly, why cry and make the fuss when I can talk to my father and tell him how I feel.

Well, he went on and on about the difference between me and him and it somehow made me realize that life isn't that bad after all and I should look at other people first before I take pity on myself.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2008
Then from there, I just only realize that we were actually in the same class for some of the subjects in school but I did not realize him there. He told me that I did not realize just cause I was too busy answering all of the lecturers questions and I dont take notice of anyone in class (Come to think of it, it is true. . .) So from there, we went to class together, we eat together, we hang out together. Eveything together.

He helped my brother settle his debts to the loan shark and he even paid for my sister's medication and Hospitalization. He made me talk to my mom and dad and they eventually worked things out (long story there as well) but overall, he has changed my life.

One day, it was his turn to be jinx after me. He got robbed by a few thiefs. He was forced and threaten to withdraw all of his money from his account (the thiefs are Malaysian people) and his laptop, handphone, camera and other valuabl;e items were all stolen. His 5 years of working money from Nigeria was all gone. FINITO!

Yet, he did not tell me anything. He kept it quiet. Then I notice why he does not want to go for lunch anymore and why the Accommodation Counselor keeps wanting to meet him and all these things. I ask him and he would avoid it by changing the topic all the time. And then soon I realize that he is constantly sick and he only eats Biscuit eveyday or dont eat at all. I found out from his housemates that he has been drinking unfiltered water cause he could not afford to buy water from the water dispenser and he could not buy food but only biscuits and they told me that he got robbed.

To be honest, I could not breathe when they told me that and I was so upset and furious with him cause he did not tell me what happened. I met him and I slap him on his face. I told him that he was being so selfish for not telling me and that he has made me so upset.

I told him that things are going to get better provided that he do not question my doings and he dont say anything and dont judge my actions. If he did, I will never talk to him for the rest of his life. So he just kept quiet. I bought a Kettle and boiled water every single day for him to drink so that he dont have to drink tap water anymore. I was well off that time cause my family problems has been settled and my father is clean once again so I wasn't working then. Just go to study but because of this problem, I started working at night just to get money to support him. Whatever money I got from work, its to pay his house rental and his school fee, his food and also for his pocket money. At that time, I did not bother to think of anything else besides him. And then suddenly theres some news from his family back in Nigeria saying that his mother got admited to the hospital cause her finger were swolen due to soaking her hands too long time in cold water. (His mom has a restaurant in Nigeria). He got so upset cause he is unable to call her (no credit and it cost a bomb) so I told him to call using my phone. (there was a huge argument there but I always win)

The story goes on but I'll just end with him helping me with my problems and me helping him with his problems, we soon realize that we were destined to be together. Thats how we became Boyfriend and Girlfriend so thats why Anthony, I told you, dont judge people without knowing the person. Look what he has done and dont you think he deserve it?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2008
Ok end of story. I'm sleepy now
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2008
WHAT Wheres the story about the touchy touchy part Thats the most important thing!!! angry sad
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
GABBBYYYY!!! Stop playing arounf with us. We want to hear the touch scene!!!! Pleaseeeeee. . . undecided sad
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2008
Wow! Your story with your boy should be in the movies. grin

Okay now thats Part 1.

Part 2, the LUV SCENE. . .

Go on, we're waitin for ya! grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2008
Later Guys. Another time.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2008
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

angryC sadC :oC C embarassedC :-XC undecidedC cry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2008
Gabby, the other day you owe me something and you ask me how can you repay me. Well, I guess this is the time to repay me by finishing your story and please follow according to Part 2's topic based on what Jake mention just now. . . Thank you.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2008
ok fine. I'll tell you then. . . . angry Are you guys perverts or what?

Anyways, here goes. . .

My bf wanted to kiss me and I then tried to avoid him. He then ask me whats wrong. So I told him that I've never been kiss and dont know how to kiss.He smiled and he said he will teach me. He ask me, am I willing to learn? I pause for awhile and deep in my heart, I am actually scared but at the same time, I was thinking that I'm damn24 years old and if I dont do this now, I will never know how does it feel to kiss a guy so I just nod my head with agreement.

He told me to close my eyes and he says that he will do the first move and he will tell me what to do. I close my eyes and then he grab my lower lips with his lip and then it was like sucking and (I dont know how to explain it) and then soon, he put his tongue in my mouth and twirl it with my tongue. To be honest, I was in deep shock as I never expected it to come. It wasn't disgusting by I actually like it. It wasn't slobby or anything, it was just right. And then he stop and he told me if he grabs my lower lip I should gradb his upper lips and try to put my tongue in his mouth for a change. I did exactly that and then we were kisiing and kissing and kissing.

There! Thats the loving part. End of story!
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2008
Oh No you dont. . . , LUV SCENE means the whole Kissing, touching, loving, sex , fore play La di da Ladi da. GO ON. Continue. Yourdebt with me has not bee fully paid yet.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2008
Ok Ok Ok!!! angry FINE! I'll finish it.

Ok, my first kiss was not only a kiss. It became much more than what I expected. I continue from the previous post above.
We kiss and kiss and kiss and then soon he put his hands in my shirt and he kinda tease me with his fingers. He touched my back and my stomach and my sides and then he start kisiing and licking my neck and ears. I wanted him to stop because I was scared that we were gonna end up having sex but at the same time, I wanted him to go on as it kinda fell nice.

And than when I got to my senses and whne his hands almost reached my boobs, I pushed him and he was really strong and I could not push him but when he realize that I was not comfortable, he stop and he ask me whats wrong. I ask him, Are we gonna have sex? And then he pause and he said Maybe, it all depends on you hun. What do you think? I then told him that I was not ready and I got up and straighten up my hair and told him that I forgotten to water the plants and will be right back after I water the plants.He laugh and told me that I am being funny and he told me that he will help me but I told him to just lie down cause I wont take too long. I went out and sit on the sofa for a little while and then after 10 minutes I went in the room and I saw him sleeping. He looks so damn cute when he sleeps and I love his snore. grin Just looking at him sleeping makes me sleepy as well but I dont want to sleep next to him cause I dont want to end up having sex so instead I slept on the chair.

For some time, I could feel someone is watching me. As I open my eyes, he was staring at me with a dissapointed look on his face. And then I ask him, whats wrong. He then said that its my turn to go sleep on the bed and he will slepp on the chair since I dont want to sleep next to him. I did not say anything as I was so sleepy so I went to the bed and he tuck me in, kiss my forehead, touch my hair and said softly, Sweet Dreams Angel and smile. I fell asleep like an Angel alright. grin

I got up from bed and he was not there anymore so I got worried. I opened my blanket to check if I was naked (just incase if he rape me or not) Heheh! Silly me! grin but my clothes are all still intact. . . So I went out and then he was at the kitchen cooking dinner for us. He said that he is cooking a Chicken and Beef Stew (Chicken and Beef Soup) with Suji. Suji is like a dough made from Flour and water. Its used as a substitute for rice and its eaten with the stew. Preferably to eat with your hands so that you will feel like you are having a full meal. We ate dinner and we both clean up the place and then he ask me if he could take a shower with me and I just froze And then he said its ok, its not time for me to be open yet and then he pass me my bath towel and said, Ladies first.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2008
Second time, we kiss, kiss and kiss. And then there he goes again. He puts his hand in my shirt and touches me but this time, he reaches further up and touched my breast. I grab his hands and put it away but he was a litle forceful to put it back there. He rubs my nipples and I honestly could not believe the tense sensation. Than he stop and he look at me and ask me, 'You okay babe?' I nod my head saying yes and then he said in that case, I have no choice but to do this He lifts up my shirt and he started licking my tits. DAMN. . . I dont know how it happen but it really happen so fast. And then he start sucking it and he went and do the same thing for the other side. No one has ever seen me half naked or naked and he is the first. He is the first to kiss me and he is the first to touch me and look at me half naked in broad day light. . . . Can you guys believe this? Cause I dont and I still think that this is all a dream.

Ok, pleaseeee. I would like to continue this some other time as I am sooooooooooooooooooo sleepy. . . . . .
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2008
Nice story. okay can't wait for you to continue. Bye babe. Sweet dreams and goodnight. wink grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2008
DAMN. I'm actually getting a little hard on just listening to it but get jack off when you have decided to stop. undecided

Oh well, whatever you do, please dontinue your story hopefully pretty soon. Can't wait to hear it.

Bye Gabby. Goodnight and sweet dreams. Love you sis.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2008
Bye Gabby. Nice story but NNED MORE. Love you always no matter what. Goodnight and sweet dreams hun. Take care.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2008
Goodnight Anthony, Omarion and Jake. Love you guys too and take care.

May God Bless
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dre101(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2008
Hmmmmnnnnn,

Gabby, am sure your man will not like the story being revealed to everybody in a forum. That is if he really loves you and sure Nigeria moral culture.

smiley
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2008
Dre. . . I bluff. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.