Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? (33672 Views)

Gabrywyl Vs Gabry / Is Gabrywyl Truly Albino Or White? / Gamine & Gabrywyl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2008
How are you by the way Dre?

havent heard from you in a long time.

OH NOOO. . . . U read the posts in here
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 9:22am On Jul 08, 2008
GABBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. . . . NOOOOO!!!!!! I shoulda see it coming!!! You had just made me lost 200 Bucks GIRL!!! angry

You're smart. . . You win. . . And you manage to hold it for a day. . . . How did you do that? Your bf taught you to lie angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2008
LordChaser:

GABBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. . . . NOOOOO!!!!!! I shoulda see it coming!!! You had just made me lost 200 Bucks GIRL!!! angry

You're smart. . . You win. . . And you manage to hold it for a day. . . . How did you do that? Your boyfriend taught you to lie angry

grin  grin  grin YESSSSS!!! I've succeeded!  grin No, my boyfriend did not taught me anything bad. It was difficult and I kept biting my finger the whole time while typing this big lie to you guys. I'm sooo sorry and also I want to proof to Anthony that I can be a bad girl as well. So how did I do? Good?

But the story about me knowing him is real. 100% real. I only lied about the Luv scene. . .  . Sorry. . .
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dre101(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2008
grin bluff grin

Am fine, I have been reading the posts but I think I dont have any contribution so, I read only.

You are talented, pls start writing scripts for movie production grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2008
dre101:

grin bluff grin

Am fine, I have been reading the posts but I think I don't have any contribution so, I read only.

You are talented, please start writing scripts for movie production grin

Hehehe! Dre. . . the boys in here don't think that I could bluff so I decided to lie to them on this one. HAHA! Now I know where to make my cash from. . . grin   tongue

And I will never do anything to hurt my baby's feelings. never never never. . . .

OHHHHH. . . . So you've been reading from Page 1 till now? I think you must have think that we are crazy by now?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2008
Sooo BOYS (Anthony, Jake and Omarion), you guys owe me $200 each! grin

Give it up or I will tell my Brotha!!!! angry tongue
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2008
dre101:

You are talented, please start writing scripts for movie production grin

Heheh! You joking right? 
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked
GABBY, did you just made your first lie after so many years living on earth NO WAY. . . Fo you to lie, its like the cow would fly high in the sky and the stars would fall on earth and the world would be square. . . . I dont buy it and I'm not giving $200.00 till theres evidence being placed on the table. . . .
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2008
Gabby!!! Since when you know how to lie? This is unbelievable. . . You can't even keep the lie for a whole 30 minutes through an email . . . . . If I were to judge, I think your bf has taught you bad stuff. angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2008
gabrywyl:

Sooo BOYS (Anthony, Jake and Omarion), you guys owe me $200 each! grin

Give it up or I will tell my Brotha!!!! angry tongue

YOUR BROTHA HA! Why do I find that Hilarious. . . grin Actually I'm more afraid of your bf Gab. undecided
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2008
AshtonJake:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
GABBY, did you just made your first lie after so many years living on earth NO WAY. . . Fo you to lie, its like the cow would fly high in the sky and the stars would fall on earth and the world would be square. . . . I don't buy it and I'm not giving $200.00 till theres evidence being placed on the table. . . .

Uhm. . . Well, I've made alot of lies but its just that I would admit them within that day. . . undecided So this is the longest I can hold in keeping to my lies. HEY!!! I really mean it. The part 2 story is fake and false. Its fiction. I just thought about it and type it instantly. thats all. . . So give up the money!!! angry

AnthonyKil:

Gabby!!! Since when you know how to lie? This is unbelievable. . . You can't even keep the lie for a whole 30 minutes through an email . . . . . If I were to judge, I think your boyfriend has taught you bad stuff. angry

Well, like I told Jake, its the first time I kept the lie that long. AND NO! MY BOYFRIEND HAS NOT TAUGHT ME ANYTHING BAD THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE DATING WITH ME. . . . . And mind you, he is even more innocent than I am. angry

LordChaser:

YOUR BROTHA HA! Why do I find that Hilarious. . . grin Actually I'm more afraid of your boyfriend Gab. undecided

Afraid of my boyfriend Why? He can't even hurt a fly. . . . grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2008
Ok gabby then retell us the story and please no lies this time. (which I doubt you will) and do tell us in detail grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2008
Nope! Hand over the money first! And remember, we got it all written down in contract regarding this bet so hand over the money or get sued in court! BWAHAHAHAHAH! (Evil laugh and grin)
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2008
shocked shocked I didn't know you can be this evil. . . . . . What happen to innocent sweet Angel Gabby lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2008
Ok Gabby. We'll make a deal with you. We'll hand over ther $600.00nett in total to you and then you must tell us in detail about your love/sex life. OK?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2008
Are you trying to cheat me
NO WAY! I will never tell you guys about my personal life cause it will be very rude. . . . And I wil be disrespecting my boyfriend.

According to our contract, it stated that if Gabry Shannon Wong Yen Li has officially lie to Jake Ashton, Anthony Jake Killian and Omarion Keyondre Chaser  for 24 hours, Jake Ashton, Anthony Jake Killian and Omarion Keyondre Chaser would pay her $200.00nett each (CASH) which would amount to $600.00nett in total. Failure to do so will lead to a court case and a 1 month stay in the Malaysian Prison Cell! See? Witness by Sohan Das. There you go. Double trouble with Uncle Das around.  grin

So thats the deal and thats the only deal applicable! And the sad thing for you guys is that I just realize one thing about this contract. . . . HMMM. . .  grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2008
Whats that my dear?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2008
grin grin grin

THERES NO EXPIRATION DATE
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2008
gabrywyl:

grin grin grin

THERES NO EXPIRATION DATE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! sad angry sad undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2008
(Chaser giving Gabby the evil look)

what a mean girl . . . . angry
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2008
HAHAHA! Finally someone call me a not innocent and nice girl! grin

Guys . . . . . Seriously. . . I'm not the one whom made this deal and contract to begin with so blame yourselves. cool
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AnthonyKil(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2008
Gabby. . . . . . . . . . . .

I love you  grin

We're your blood Brothas, don't be so harsh on us will ya. . . Pleaseee?  grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by Gabry(f): 1:16am On Jul 09, 2008
Ok Anthony Boy. . .  wink

[size=45pt]NEVER!!!![/size]

Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 3:35am On Jul 09, 2008
MUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MISS YOU IN BLUCHE GIRL. . . . . HOW ARE YA? APA KHABAR? Saya berada di Singapura sekarang ni. grin (I hope the grammar is correct. hehe! grin )

Jakes,. Hey Buddy! How are you?

Anthony Wassup Bro! Thanks for invitin me in here and sorry it took quite along time for me to get in here. Have been workin in SingaWHORE

Omarion! BRO! You alright?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 3:36am On Jul 09, 2008
Mush, look at my Profile Pic. grin grin grin
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by dragonslay(m): 3:37am On Jul 09, 2008
OH MY!!! I have been outdated. Ok, I will read from Page 1. Give me some time but I bet you guys are crazy. . . As usual.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 3:42am On Jul 09, 2008
Hey Brown Nigga. Finally you roll your brown ass in here.

Now we're a complete family. The Black sexy Nigga (thats me), Yellow Nigga (Gabby), White Nigga (thats Jake), Dead Nigga (Ash) and finally the Brown Nigga!!! What da hell are you doing in Singapore Mig?

And what does this means? APA KHABAR? Saya berada di Singapura sekarang ni.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 3:44am On Jul 09, 2008
Oh wait. we're missing Scorpion, the rebelious Nigga. ANTHONY, DO YOUR JOB. . . . .
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 3:45am On Jul 09, 2008
O, its best if we dont call Scorp. Otherwise there will be double wars in here. We already have 1, we dont want another one.
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 3:58am On Jul 09, 2008
Hey Mig, havent heard from you in a long time. How's work?
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by LordChaser(m): 3:59am On Jul 09, 2008
AshtonJake:

O, its best if we don't call Scorp. Otherwise there will be double wars in here. We already have 1, we don't want another one.

What do you mean
Re: Is Gabrywyl Mushlings?!? by AshtonJake(m): 4:01am On Jul 09, 2008
You and Anthony are already the First War

Gabby and Scorpion would be a huge disaster. . . . undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / Boy Dies After Their Boat Capsized On Their Way To A Programme (Graphic Pics) / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.