Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys (2634 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Dyt(f): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
xynerise:
Is that really your yansh?

U better face ur front
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Dyt(f): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
Pervs
*flashes ring*
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dyt: Pervs
*flashes ring*

Oh My Angel, I love you so much...... Be my girl and I will give you whatever you want cool
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dyt you better grow a thick skin

Cos them pervs are gon be all over you in seconds.
And floodong ur e-mail with PMs

Lmao.

Nice ass BTW.
Dyt:

U better face ur front
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Boll2010: 1:56am On Oct 14, 2013
So what's wrong with da'ass.....cuz I see no reason to rant#buttpads
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 14, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Lovely! I love your comment!! And I feel for girls most times..... The things they pass through and the pains they feel..... These experience has turned some to be heartless, some to be whores and some to be players but girls must learn to be sensitive when the see the right man that approaches them.... They must not shut their heart totally to love because no one knows when true love knocks except your heart is open to it...... When you give love out, you will definitely receive love.... Even if it delays, it will definitely come!

Girls are Girls..... And Guys must approach them! Its the law of nature.....

Poignant response right here. Its very hard to give out but with time, they would realize its time to break the bottle and open up. smiley
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by tallbit: 2:30am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 14, 2013
Unfortunately this topic is true cry
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2013
AlbinoNinja: Unfortunately this topic is true cry

You want it to be a lie? angry
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by Monicasque(f): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
as much as i would like to disagree with this thread i am afraid i can't. us ladies are sensitive beings and i don't wana lie , i like that about our selves because as foolish as it sounds a heartbreak ain't nice. just like with guys , a guy would meet 1 wrong lady then he will punish the rest
Re: After A Girl Has Met Too Many Wrong Guys by WackyJ1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Monicasque: as much as i would like to disagree with this thread i am afraid i can't. us ladies are sensitive beings and i don't wana lie , i like that about our selves because as foolish as it sounds a heartbreak ain't nice. just like with guys , a guy would meet 1 wrong lady then he will punish the rest
Yeah because we don't like to repeat the same mistakes and then when we also consider our fellow guys experiences we realise that most are the same and the amount of Good girls are negligible.

On the other hand girls as wonderful creatures that they are have the wonderful ability to regenerate themselves and fall in love agian after a heartbreak

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always / Ghhh / Why Do Ladies Hate The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.