Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox (72305 Views)

How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) / VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by OmoTier1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
manny4life:

You keep talking about gliders like GEEZ, I asked a simple question

You said, THRUST generates LIFT, I agree...

I asked you, if that's the case, kindly explain when an airplane looses power, as an engineer, how does the airplane glide? cool cool

When does a heavy aircraft turn into a glider?
Donedy has given you a very briliant response.

A simple look at the equation for straight and level flight says it all! Dude are you sure you truly went to a flying school in the USA at all? Hope you did not go to those half-baked ones in Florida..hehe, cheesy
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Maybe you need to starting thinking for yourself rather than spilling what you were told! Deployment of Flaps during landing is used to induced more drag, as the Drag equation clearly would prove. However, how do you explain aircraft that have landed when the hydraulic actuators on the flap tracks fail to deploy the Flaps? wink

Oh, so full flaps does create drag after all? And the drag is to do what? Lower the speed abi?

Then I rest my case... Nothing further. cool cool
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Donedy has given you a very briliant response.

A simple look at the equation for straight and level flight says it all! Dude are you sure you truly went to a flying school in the USA at all? Hope you did not go to those half-baked ones in Florida..hehe, cheesy

Haha, who doesn't know about straight and level? Lol... you couldn't answer a simple question I asked you four times cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yet you call yourself an engineer? grin grin grin

Engineer for mouth... Abeg, take a seat jare... cool cool cool
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by OmoTier1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
manny4life:

You guys have twisting my words, please pull where I said Flaps generate lift? I've always said, it helps in the lift process.

In the bold part, I remembered asking you, if THRUST generated LIFT, how come when an engine is in idle, why does the plane come crashing to the floor

Constant THRUST is not these same as an idle engine! Get your terminologies right Expert PILOT cheesy cheesy

FYI, at cruise altitude, straight and level flight, Lift = Weight, and Thrust = Drag. Forces are balanced, so why should you expect the plane to fall out of the sky?
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by OmoTier1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
manny4life:

Haha, who doesn't know about straight and level? Lol... you couldn't answer a simple question I asked you four times cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yet you call yourself an engineer? grin grin grin

Engineer for mouth... Abeg, take a seat jare... cool cool cool

Only an ediots would actually answer such a foolish question that A Levels students here know so well. I ask again, which aircraft are you type rated for?
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by OmoTier1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
manny4life:

Oh, so full flaps does create drag after all? And the drag is to do what? Lower the speed abi?

Then I rest my case... Nothing further. cool cool

You are trying to be clever by half! Typical Nigerian init? Flap creating drag at landing equates to your nonsensical comments earlier that flap creates lift?
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Constant THRUST is not these same as an idle engine! Get your terminologies right Expert PILOT cheesy cheesy

FYI, at cruise altitude, straight and level flight, Lift = Weight, and Thrust = Drag. Forces are balanced, so why should you expect the plane to fall out of the sky?

Haha.... who talked about constant thrust? EXPERTO engineer cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude, you're just bickering around...abegi siddon jare..
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

You are trying to be clever by half! Typical Nigerian init? Flap creating drag at landing equates to your nonsensical comments earlier that flap creates lift?

Lol, you can twist what I said... Like I said... No comment cool cool

FAKE ENGINEER

I respect Donedy more than you...

Someone who couldn't answer a simple question, as soon as donedy replied... He replies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by OmoTier1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
manny4life:

Haha.... who talked about constant thrust? EXPERTO engineer cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude, you're just bickering around...abegi siddon jare..
who said this in on page 9 response to chuck? Seria liar wink

manny4life:

Yes flaps generate lift, however, he forgot to deploy the flaps...

Both engines were running but where they generating enough thrust for him to lift?
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Only an ediots would actually answer such a foolish question that A Levels students here know so well. I ask again, which aircraft are you type rated for?

Foolish question? That shows how arrogant you are, if someone asks you a question, you explained all your technical jargon on here but you couldn't answer a simple question. As soon as someone replied, you jumped up with your silly argument... Biko siddon jare.

FAKE ENGINEER.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by OmoTier1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, you can twist what I said... Like I said... No comment cool cool

FAKE ENGINEER

I respect Donedy more than you...

Someone who couldn't answer a simple question, as soon as donedy replied... He replies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who ask for you respect? Serial Liar, who when found out started changing lines and twisting words. I have noted you on here for months how you mislead people with your nonsensical comments on aviation threads with your blabbing claims of " I went to flying school blah blah blah" yet lack a thing on the simples of flight mechanics smiley
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nonso23:
pardon my intrusion... Planes might glide even after loosing power because momentarily the imparted momentum from the accumulated thrust can provide the aircraft with sufficient velocity to keep climbing until air friction reduces this velocity such that all the parameters cannot support the plane anymore... Its just like throwing a paper plane.. When you throw it initially it climbs (engine in this case is the hand) after climbing for sometime it gradually loses altitude and glides down.. I am no expert o... Just an eng student.. Pls don't yab me 2much...thanks

Yab you ke?

No, it's the person who said that THRUST GENERATES LIFT,

So I was wondering if that's the case, an airplane should fall immediately it looses power.. grin grin grin
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by OmoTier1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nonso23:
pardon my intrusion... Planes might glide even after loosing power because momentarily the imparted momentum from the accumulated thrust can provide the aircraft with sufficient velocity to keep climbing until air friction reduces this velocity such that all the parameters cannot support the plane anymore... Its just like throwing a paper plane.. When you throw it initially it climbs (engine in this case is the hand) after climbing for sometime it gradually loses altitude and glides down.. I am no expert o... Just an eng student.. Pls don't yab me 2much...thanks

Please do not waste your time explaining simple physics to a so called flying school trained PILOT! I refused to answer simply, for someone who could not understand how Aircraft can pitch without the 'complete' aid of elevators, explaining to His the theory of glide flight will be a waste of time.
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Who ask for you respect? Serial Liar, who when found out started changing lines and twisting words. I have noted you on here for months how you mislead people with your nonsensical comments on aviation threads with your blabbing claims of " I went to flying school blah blah blah" yet lack a thing on the simples of flight mechanics smiley

Haha..

Fake engineer

Noted me ke? Abi you're stalking me.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg don't hate the player, hate the effing game.

My respect goes for Donedy than to you... You see road? Which university did you go to ?
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Please do not waste your time explaining simple physics to a so called flying school trained PILOT! I refused to answer simply, for someone who could not understand how Aircraft can pitch without the 'complete' aid of elevators, explaining to His the theory of glide flight will be a waste of time.

Lol...

You're pathetic..

You have to rely on other people's comment to support yours...

No matter how ridiculous my question was, you simply couldn't provide an answer... grin grin grin grin

Fake ASSS ENGINEER..
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
There's no point replying you from now on, but please take your BS and don't cross my path...
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by OmoTier1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
manny4life:

Yab you ke?

No, it's the person who said that THRUST GENERATES LIFT,

So I was wondering if that's the case, an airplane should fall immediately it looses power.. grin grin grin
Serial Liar,
Did you not claim you never said flaps generated Lift

How shall we then take you serious when you are so self compromising smiley

Yes, I am graceful to be a high calibre engineer who design real aircraft with the best civilian aircraft OEM in the world.

A half baked pilot like yourself who have not managed to achieved a type -rating on even an Q-400 is the least I would consider a pilot. Prove me wrong and tell us how many flight hours you have accumulated and yet you had the guts to spew rubbish about the Associated Airline pilots earlier.
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Serial Liar,
Did you not claim you never said flaps generated Lift

How shall we then take you serious when you are so self compromising smiley

Yes, I am graceful to be a high calibre engineer who design real aircraft with the best civilian aircraft OEM in the world.

A half baked pilot like yourself who have not managed to achieved a type -rating on even an Q-400 is the least I would consider a pilot. Prove me wrong and tell us how many flight hours you have accumulated and yet you had the guts to spew rubbish about the Associated Airline pilots earlier.

Haha, are you talking about real planes or toy planes? grin grin grin

You're so arrogant and so fvcking full of yourself, even if someone is clueless, at least help the clueless

Hehe... THRUST GENERATES LIFT, if that's the case,

When an airplane looses power, why don't the airplane fall to the ground

So much for an engineer who couldn't answer a friggin question... grin grin grin

I don't need to prove jack to a dumbass engineer, if donedy asked to see my logbook or license, I'd scan it and show it to him, but for you... YOU'RE PATHETIC.
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
At least, according to you, pilot are glorified bus drivers, but when you have a FAKE ENGINEER like yourself, who's worst? You or the glorified bus driver? Think about it.
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by OmoTier1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
manny4life:

Lol...

You're pathetic..

You have to rely on other people's comment to support yours...

No matter how ridiculous my question was, you simply couldn't provide an answer... grin grin grin grin

Fake ASSS ENGINEER..
Like chucks clearly told you, stop misinforming people. And this is a word of advice: Always learn to educate yourself for yourself, then you will know how to educate others.

FYI, as an industry expert, I take people like yourself every year on short courses to correct this flawed understanding, hence the reason I am not surprised at the rubbish you were spewing here.

I am graceful to say I am a trained engineer, work for one of the best companies in the world and design ( with thousands of other engineers) one of the world's most advanced looking airplane and still working on next generation replacement ones.

Ignorant folks like you have caused more harm to aviation than good and that is why we need to educate the learning public rightly, else they would soon be told the SLAT is what make the aircraft to STALL cheesy cheesy
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Like chucks clearly told you, stop misinforming people. And this is a word of advice: Always learn to educate yourself for yourself, then you will know how to educate others.

FYI, as an industry expert, I take people like yourself every year on short courses to correct this flawed understanding, hence the reason I am not surprised at the rubbish you were spewing here.

I am graceful to say I am a trained engineer, work for one of the best companies in the world and design ( with thousands of other engineers) one of the world's most advanced looking airplane and still working on next generation replacement ones.

Ignorant folks like you have caused more harm to aviation than good and that is why we need to educate the learning public rightly, else they would soon be told the SLAT is what make the aircraft to STALL cheesy cheesy

Here is he again, talking about chuks... You're pathetic..

Again, learn to educate and answer friggin questions, do not look to others to help them with their questions. grin grin grin

We've caused more harm than good? I asked you this "At least, according to you, pilot are glorified bus drivers, but when you have a FAKE ENGINEER like yourself, who's worst? You or the glorified bus driver?

Dude, save your opinion to yourself. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by OmoTier1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
manny4life: At least, according to you, pilot are glorified bus drivers, but when you have a FAKE ENGINEER like yourself, who's worst? You or the glorified bus driver? Think about it.

Just go over your post on this subject and see how ridiculous you have made yourself look.

I have avoided commenting on NL because ignoramus like you now take reign here so now is the right time to take my exit as I believe those who have brains now understand better.

Mr PILOT, I hope you are not flying any airplane in Nigeria, for a pilot who cannot understand the simple lift equation, you are not fit to man Nigeria's airspace, not even flying a KITE. You are a disaster in the making I tell ya, and please go get proper training, if you are ever hell bent on becoming a pilot in Nigeria airspace.
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Just go over your post on this subject and see how ridiculous you have made yourself look.

I have avoided commenting on NL because ignoramus like you now take reign here so now is the right time to take my exit as I believe those who have brains now understand better.

Mr PILOT, I hope you are not flying any airplane in Nigeria, for a pilot who cannot understand the simple lift equation, you are not fit to man Nigeria's airspace, not even flying a KITE. You are a disaster in the making I tell ya, and please go get proper training, if you are ever hell bent on becoming a pilot in Nigeria airspace.

A glorified bus driver who flies an airplane designed and built by FAKE, IGNORANT AND SO FULL OF HIMSELF ENGINEER, who's worse?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by OmoTier1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
manny4life:

Here is he again, talking about chuks... You're pathetic..

Again, learn to educate and answer friggin questions, do not look to others to help them with their questions. grin grin grin

We've caused more harm than good? I asked you this "At least, according to you, pilot are glorified bus drivers, but when you have a FAKE ENGINEER like yourself, who's worst? You or the glorified bus driver?

Dude, save your opinion to yourself. cool cool
How many times have pilots be warned to stay clear off commenting on air crashes? Why because they are so ignorant and they spew rubbish to the press like they did with BA 777 and the Asiana B777-200ER events.

At least, I can say gracefully, I am a qualified, trained and hands on experienced engineer who can attest to His abilities unlike so mofo who went to flying school where agricultural pilots train, then come online to spew rubbish.

I ask again, what aircraft are you type rated on? Since I have known you in this forum, nearly three or so years now, with all your claims of being a pilot, you should be proud to say which aircraft you have type rated on, but we are still waiting till tomorrow....

What a pathetic story angry
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
How many times have pilots be warned to stay clear off commenting on air crashes? Why because they are so ignorant and they spew rubbish to the press like they did with BA 777 and the Asiana B777-200ER events.

At least, I can say gracefully, I am a qualified, trained and hands on experienced engineer who can attest to His abilities unlike so mofo who went to flying school where agricultural pilots train, then come online to spew rubbish.

I ask again, what aircraft are you type rated on? Since I have known you in this forum, nearly three or so years now, with all your claims of being a pilot, you should be proud to say which aircraft you have type rated on, but we are still waiting till tomorrow....

What a pathetic story angry

Haha... That's right nothing in qualified and trained to design toy planes? grin grin grin

Like I said, I don't prove shitt compared to an unqualified, so-full-of-himself, arrogant, clueless, toy airplane design engineer...

A glorified bus driver who flies an airplane designed and built by FAKE, IGNORANT AND SO FULL OF HIMSELF ENGINEER, who's worse?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by OmoTier1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
manny4life:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Surely a SERIAL LIAR is worse off. Caught pants down started changing story, shifting grounds, thinking He will not be found out.

Firstly, He completely mislead people with the AIB preliminary findings, with holding FACTS and trying to misconstrue the true picture of things.

Learn to be truthful and honest always in life. We do not always get it right in life, but our ability to realize that and make amends quickly is what gives the wise the edge over the fool.

When caught pants down, do not say "I was wearing a hose"... that makes you sound even more ridiculous... learn to be truthful and stand by what you say.
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by manny4life(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Surely a SERIAL LIAR is worse off. Caught pants down started changing story, shifting grounds, thinking He will not be found out.

Firstly, He completely mislead people with the AIB preliminary findings, with holding FACTS and trying to misconstrue the true picture of things.

Learn to be truthful and honest always in life. We do not always get it right in life, but our ability to realize that and make amends quickly is what gives the wise the edge over the fool.

When caught pants down, do not say "I was wearing a hose"... that makes you sound even more ridiculous... learn to be truthful and stand by what you say.

Whatchu say? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by OmoTier1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
manny4life:

Haha... That's right nothing in qualified and trained to design toy planes? grin grin grin

Like I said, I don't prove shitt compared to an unqualified, so-full-of-himself, arrogant, clueless, toy airplane design engineer...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How can you prove anything when for heaven knows how long you could not type rate on even Q-400, yet you come here and castigate pilots who have accumulated flight hours you will ever dream to accumulate.

It is better to be a FAKE engineer, with good knowledge of the subject field, corroborated by other well knowledgeable engineers than to be an half bake wannabe agricultural Pilot with a brain that think FLAPS generates LIFT cheesy cheesy

Can't wait to show this thread to my colleagues at work on Monday.... cool This would make for morning tea break discuss wink
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
Funny thread.

You guys are cracking me up - I swear down. Agricultural pilot, ya noe!!! I can't deal!!! grin

Omo_Tier1, which uni did you finish from in the UK? - Bristol?
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by OmoTier1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
To even think such a SERIAL Liar frequents the religion section of NL is an amazing contradiction cool

I think it is time to log out off NL, at times it is so shameful that when those not from Nigeria read comments on this forum, they wonder if truly most Nigerians are mofos like yourself.

Cheero NL, till next time.

[size=14pt]Ciao SERIAL LIAR aka Manny4Life[/size]
Re: Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox by OmoTier1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
shymexx: Funny thread.

You guys are cracking me up - I swear down. Agricultural pilot, ya noe!!! I can't deal!!! grin

Omo_Tier1, which uni did you finish from in the UK? - Bristol?

Nope, not Bristol Uni, why did you ask? Did you attend Bristol University? They are very good with Aeronautical Engineering.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Ibadan Bound Train Crossing Kajola Bridge. A Once Deeply Forested Area. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.