Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? (6134 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Mathicks(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2013
Some girls love a guy so much that they still want to date him even when they know he has a girlfriend. In some cases, the guy might not know that they know. In other cases, the guy will know... But either way, can you date a guy who has a girlfriend? Whether you'll try to keep yourself secret from his girlfriend, or you'll want to show yourself so as to end that relationship. Your views please.. .. Errm.. DATING POLIGAMY?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Danhumprey: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
Where are the ladies? angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by 190theclown: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
^stay there dey wait for them

In another 8 eku market days let me know if you see a single one of them angry angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
I run as fast as my legs can carry me the minute I find out he has a girlfriend.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2013
I would never, no matter what.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2013
I know our nairaland girls will come and say they will run as fast as their legs can carry them,

they can not date him,

But in the real sense; girls find guys with girlfriend attractive or why do you think girls call their selves boyfriend snatcher............
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2013
Abbey2sam: I know our nairaland girls will come and say they will run as fast as their legs can carry them,

they can not date him,

But in the real sense; girls find guys with girlfriend attractive or why do you think girls call their selves boyfriend snatcher............
undecidedundecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2013
If I love him so much, y not. Guys also date gals knowing they have a bf

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2013
Abbey2sam: I know our nairaland girls will come and say they will run as fast as their legs can carry them,

they can not date him,

those are girls that their lives revolve around 3rd leg.they cannot be ok or their body cannot come down if they dont see that 3rd leg.they are addicted to men like a junky is addicted to drugs....next please
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by ikekings(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
Well, it happens... Speaking from experience... When a guy is awesome, some ladies don't mind... They just want to be the number one to him... And dis kinda girls can go to any extent to get him... I love this kinda girls.. I believe they are the ones that knows what they want and are ready to have it... Mehn!!! The feeling is awesome... cheesy cheesy cheesy..
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Omolola1(f): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
Yes, I can. Afterall, he's not married undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by subzero2(m): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Baybe: I run as fast as my legs can carry me the minute I find out he has a girlfriend.
Babe bone.
U never see.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by subzero2(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
ikekings: Well, it happens... Speaking from experience... When a guy is awesome, some ladies don't mind... They just want to be the number one to him... And dis kinda girls can go to any extent to get him... I love this kinda girls.. I believe they are the ones that knows what they want and are ready to have it... Mehn!!! The feeling is awesome... cheesy cheesy cheesy..
Bros, i dey feel u.
Right now i'm even feeling like Kanye West because some girls won't jux let me be, even when i told them i have a gf.
But from my observations, some girls don't mind oo! Just give them attention when they need it, they'll jux be comfortable.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by ice234: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Omolola1: Yes, I can. Afterall, he's not married undecided

What is good for the groose is good for the gander. Imagine an uglier girl also dating ur BF
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Danhumprey: 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hey. smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Ndoz(m): 12:02am On Oct 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Princessmel(f): 12:39am On Oct 14, 2013
I always get what I want so if I want you, rest assured I'll have you, gf or not tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Boll2010: 12:45am On Oct 14, 2013
^ ^
^You the one gettn sumone!!!!!!! Life is hard but not as this shi!t!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Princessmel(f): 12:47am On Oct 14, 2013
Boll2010: ^ ^
^You the one gettn sumone!!!!!!! Life is hard but not as this shi!t!

I get whatever I want baby, someone or something smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Boll2010: 1:21am On Oct 14, 2013
Princessmel:

I get whatever I want baby, someone or something smiley
wow I could see clearly now!.......yea someone like the nigeria men
Go get drake deargrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Princessmel(f): 1:27am On Oct 14, 2013
Boll2010: wow I could see clearly now!.......yea someone like the nigeria men
Go get drake deargrin
I don't want Drake, at the moment I think I'm gna get me a Ghanaian man, any Ghana men in the house? Holla wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by MrsChima(f): 1:29am On Oct 14, 2013
Mathicks: Some girls love a guy so much that they still want to date him even when they know he has a girlfriend. In some cases, the guy might not know that they know. In other cases, the guy will know... But either way, can you date a guy who has a girlfriend? Whether you'll try to keep yourself secret from his girlfriend, or you'll want to show yourself so as to end that relationship. Your views please..

If they are serious. ...no. I am not into fighting for a man nor his attention.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Boll2010: 2:55am On Oct 14, 2013
Princessmel:
I don't want Drake, at the moment I think I'm gna get me a Ghanaian man, any Ghana men in the house? Holla wink
cool paint tastegrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 14, 2013
I would not date a guy that has a girlfriend because I wouldn't want another girl dating my guy. angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by brownsoldier(m): 5:47am On Oct 14, 2013
Princessmel: I always get what I want so if I want you, rest assured I'll have you, gf or not tongue
Talk bout grandiosity. undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by luvablesam(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2013

some even wana date him knowing he is married.trust me
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by ikekings(m): 7:02am On Oct 14, 2013
sub_zero:
Bros, i dey feel u.
Right now i'm even feeling like Kanye West because some girls won't jux let me be, even when i told them i have a gf.
But from my observations, some girls don't mind oo! Just give them attention when they need it, they'll jux be comfortable.
Yea some don't mind once you give them the attention.. But, deep down they want to be the number one..
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Popowaa: 7:02am On Oct 14, 2013
I wont if i knw and if i dont knw,i break up with u as soon as i find out even if i love u,cos i dont want to be used and also once u can cheat on ur boo with me then u can do the same to me.
I hate it when guys come up with the crap that i'm in a relationship but it's complicated so he wants start to fresh one and then break off the old one when things go well.Like seriously?If u really want to date break that shit and come let's roll cos i dont share my prick.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by luvablesam(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2013
Popowaa: I wont if i knw and if i dont knw,i break up with u as soon as i find out even if i love u,cos i dont want to be used and also once u can cheat on ur boo with me then u can do the same to me.
I hate it when guys come up with the crap that i'm in a relationship but it's complicated so he wants start to fresh one and then break off the old one when things go well.Like seriously?If u really want to date break that shit and come let's roll cos i dont share my prick.

Its easier said than done..just pray u don't get addicted to the wrong guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by kayClt(f): 7:54am On Oct 14, 2013
NO i can't even if we start a relationship n i find out u were into a relationship b4 me i wuld brk it off except u decide to brk up wit her becos i wuldnt luv to share ma man.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by Popowaa: 8:09am On Oct 14, 2013
luvable sam:

Its easier said than done..just pray u don't get addicted to the wrong guy
i have done it before.It's better to walk away and suffer less than to stay,he over use ur punny and tell u sm crap after wasting ur precious time,energy and other resources it's hurt like hell when he gives u the boot.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? by luvablesam(m): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2013
Popowaa: i have done it before.It's better to walk away and suffer less than to stay,he over use ur punny and tell u sm crap after wasting ur precious time,energy and other resources it's hurt like hell when he gives u the boot.

hmmmm....dats what addictions does to us...we have all gone thru dis phase in life...when falling for someone its better u use both ur head n heart not just d heart(Am not saying u shldnt trust in relationships)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My I.t S£x-capades ….. (18+) / Even If She's A Wrong Choice I Love Her : Pictures / I Feel Terrible. You Won't Imagine What I Did At A Brothel Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.