Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609118 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
ValerieXO: Chris I hope youre alright smiley. I think you should confirm that your medical test results have been sent to the embassy and leave it at that. They probably won't do much because the 4-6 months has not passed yet. Have you received any notification that you passed the medicals?
yea the hospital said they av sent it
but cic keeps saying ''we need your medical information*
me just tireee.
Buh chineke no ya.
All is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Really?I thought you have gone through the process before,the way you are typing.anyway Goodluck and try to respond to people nicely
LOL! Thanks, but I never sounded/responded otherwise, did I?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
Amefrica: LOL! Thanks, but I never sounded/responded otherwise, did I?

Yeah it will take you places just by responding nicely to little questions.that nice response can bring unexpected favour from man through God.I might be have issues with my application today tomorrow God forbid you might be in need I might be the only that can help.so treat people right,weda its online or offline.do take care and good night
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Yeah it will take you places just by responding nicely to little questions.that nice response can bring unexpected favour from man through God.I might be have issues with my application today tomorrow God forbid you might be in need I might be the only that can help.so treat people right,weda its online or offline.do take care and good night
Ok, I'm really very sorry, if I sounded 'not nice', was only trying to tell you the honest truth. No vex, you hear? We're are here to help each other, no man is an island. You shall testify! Have a splendid night-rest, ma. kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dannydolly: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2014
House, what can I do in my case here.... I did my biometrics on the 26th of June and submitted my passport for UK visa that same day for renewal and up till now, all I get on my CIC account is 'we need the applicant's biometrics'.... I have up till 7th July. Please HELP
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2014
dannydolly: House, what can I do in my case here.... I did my biometrics on the 26th of June and submitted my passport for UK visa that same day for renewal and up till now, all I get on my CIC account is 'we need the applicant's biometrics'.... I have up till 7th July. Please HELP

UK and CIC... Im, comfused
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Aulor(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2014
Amefrica: LIST OF MEDICAL AND TRV HOPEFULS
(SUMMER/FALL - SEPT 2014)
1. Equlibrium Seneca FEBRUARY 27 Paper route
2. Pcachuks Lambton MARCH 4 Paper route TRV
3. mistur_chris: MARCH 15 paper route lambton
college
4.Coolsammy1: Holland college MARCH 19
Online route (FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption)
5. Drizzle_era Centennial college APRIL 02
( FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption ).
6. Walofy88: APRIL 3 online route humbton
college CHOPPED TRV
7. Kingsolve: mohawk APRIL 10 Online route
CHOPPED TRV
8. Tianadiva APRIL 17 Paper route
9. Sleem-b: APRIL 19 MUN TRV loading
10.Chris viral: APRIL 25, Mcgill University Online
route.
11. Algorithm: APRIL 25 Mcgil university online
route. TRV chopped
12. Amefrica: MAY 10, University of Prince
Edward Island(UPEI) Online route.
13. Galaxxy: May 16, USASK. Online route
14. McToby: May 28, New brunswick community college Online route.

N.B- If you have gotten your admission for
spring/summer and have applied for TRV. Please
provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper
***Institution
Cheers
June 6th, Paper route, Usask
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dannydolly: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2014
chris viral:

UK and CIC... Im, comfused

Two different applications bro, I applied online for Canada and went to vfs for the biometrics. After the biometrics, i submitted another application to the UK. Now, my passport is at the British High Commission and my CIC account has not been updated. What I still get is 'we need the applicant's biometrics'. What can I do? I have till 7th July.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Frosti(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2014
Finestlex: So sad some bunch of hackers tampered NL and backdated everything... chrigo ,Missy, Phyz, flaiboy, huzzie, Valerie, slimdel, atomicbomb, frosti, I salute y'all..
We are greater than them. God is involved in the matter.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2014
LIST OF MEDICAL AND TRV HOPEFULS
(SUMMER/FALL - SEPT 2014)
1. Equlibrium Seneca FEBRUARY 27 Paper route
2. Pcachuks Lambton MARCH 4 Paper route TRV
3. mistur_chris: MARCH 15 paper route lambton
college
4.Coolsammy1: Holland college MARCH 19
Online route (FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption)
5. Drizzle_era Centennial college APRIL 02
( FALL/SEPT -2014 resumption ).
6. Walofy88: APRIL 3 online route humbton
college CHOPPED TRV
7. Kingsolve: mohawk APRIL 10 Online route
CHOPPED TRV
8. Tianadiva APRIL 17 Paper route
9. Sleem-b: APRIL 19 MUN TRV loading
10.Chris viral: APRIL 25, Mcgill University Online
route.
11. Algorithm: APRIL 25 Mcgil university online route. TRV chopped
12. Galaxxy: May 16, USASK. Online route
13. McToby: May 28, New brunswick community college Online route.
14. Halle2: June 6, MUN online route.
15. Aulor: June 6, USASK paper route.
16. Owenizes: June 11, Humber college. Online route.
17. Amefrica: June 13, University of Prince
Edward Island(UPEI) Online route.
18. mPop: June 13, Centennial college online route.
N.B- If you have gotten your admission for
spring/summer and have applied for TRV. Please
provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper
***Institution
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blessedfavoured: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
Lovelydamsel have u done biometrics already?
What if u fill another form and pay another visa fee altogether. ( waste of money i know). You don't want to be caught telling a lie on a visa application form, though i still feel they would have access to the information. And if you are called to ask why, you can tell that you noticed the mistake and thought to rectify it. I'm not sure it works that way tho.

Like you won't attend the biometric appointment for the wrong application you already submitted.

Not sure if this even makes sense since I've never submitted an application myself. Maybe people who've applied before can correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Really?I thought you have gone through the process before,the way you are typing.anyway Goodluck and try to respond to people nicely
haha...ur lie is not a lie in Nigeria. Don't loose hope...tighten it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
dannydolly:

Two different applications bro, I applied online for Canada and went to vfs for the biometrics. After the biometrics, i submitted another application to the UK. Now, my passport is at the British High Commission and my CIC account has not been updated. What I still get is 'we need the applicant's biometrics'. What can I do? I have till 7th July.
You've till seventh july to do what? Anyway,with regards to your biometric you should just exercise patience and give them a benefit of doubt that they had tight schedule last week then till next week let's say a week to the day u did your bio but if you keep on receiving the same update then you won't have option than to go back to vfs to redo your bio. Don't allow them to know that you have done it bfore. Successs for the both applications.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Am sorry but this can lead to a lot of complications,the application might have been reveiwd by the visa officer so adding dis may affect the decision already made. we have seen so Many times here when peeps submit what the visa officer didn't request for and next thing they get medicals, before they even proceed, they get denied..almost like the application was judged twice so pls it' not advisable to give this info here. All hope is not lost for her application yet.
All the best
blessedfavoured: Lovelydamsel have u done biometrics already?
What if u fill another form and pay another visa fee altogether. ( waste of money i know). You don't want to be caught telling a lie on a visa application form, though i still feel they would have access to the information. And if you are called to ask why, you can tell that you noticed the mistake and thought to rectify it. I'm not sure it works that way tho.

Like you won't attend the biometric appointment for the wrong application you already submitted.

Not sure if this even makes sense since I've never submitted an application myself. Maybe people who've applied before can correct me if I'm wrong.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
Na wa oh,had to open another NL account angry Still waiting for medicals. Seems this paper route is super slow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
Onye oma:

Remember the 8th commandment ooo...

Pls don't put me into trouble,Kidnappers might be viewing this thread...

DISCLAIMER Pls I don't know what this guy is talking about ooo
hahahahahahahahahaah oga onyeoma, u dey fear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dannydolly: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
vinnygod:
You've till seventh july to do what? Anyway,with regards to your biometric you should just exercise patience and give them a benefit of doubt that they had tight schedule last week then till next week let's say a week to the day u did your bio but if you keep on receiving the same update then you won't have option than to go back to vfs to redo your bio. Don't allow them to know that you have done it bfore. Successs for the both applications.

The issue is not going for another biometrics but my passport is already at the British high commission and I'm going to need it for the biometrics if I need to do it again. 7th July is the deadline on my biometrics letter which makes it one month after submission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
miss bon: Am sorry but this can lead to a lot of complications,the application might have been reveiwd by the visa officer so adding dis may affect the decision already made. we have seen so Many times here when peeps submit what the visa officer didn't request for and next thing they get medicals, before they even proceed, they get denied..almost like the application was judged twice so pls it' not advisable to give this info here. All hope is not lost for her application yet.
All the best
weldone missbon n oga chrigo. Pls wat do u tink about Brandon univ in manitoba, is it worth the stress?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by misturchris(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Lovelydamsel sounds more like lovelyruky on the old thread before NL chrashed. Newayz good to be back on nairaland. Counting down to august 10th. Lambton loading.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
I prophesy unlimited medics and trv news, this week.. #Rejoice

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
dannydolly:

The issue is not going for another biometrics but my passport is already at the British high commission and I'm going to need it for the biometrics if I need to do it again. 7th July is the deadline on my biometrics letter which makes it one month after submission.

Just rank your brain to see if you can come up with a powerful convincing reason(s).with a good reasons the BDHC may possibly release
your passport.but incase it won't work for you just keep your fingers cross. God ain't sleeping...Nothing is impossible for Him...be steadfast in prayer..trv is sure for you..panic not...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
Lol been laugh to your suggestions and those calling me a liar.thanks Mis Bon same thoughts with me.anyway I will inform you guys whatever happens in two weeks time.lovelyruky is my friend and she directed me to this site.she's no longer on this site.she deleted her account here.will tell her some peeps here still have her @ heart.she's scared of this site.thanks for your suggestions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
lovelydamsel: Lol been laugh to your suggestions and those calling me a liar.thanks Mis Bon same thoughts with me.anyway I will inform you guys whatever happens in two weeks time.lovelyruky is my friend and she directed me to this site.she's no longer on this site.she deleted her account here.will tell her some peeps here still have her @ heart.she's scared of this site.thanks for your suggestions

We can't wait to hear the outcome of your case cuz it will be a source of lesson for others.however,we hope it turns up positive. Cheers!

You said lovelyruky is scared of this site? Pls could you throw more hint.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
vinnygod:

We can't wait to hear the outcome of your case cuz it will be a source of lesson for others.however,we hope it turns up positive. Cheers!

You said lovelyruky is scared of this site? Pls could you throw more hint.....

Ha I don't want start that matter.its already closed.we joined this site same day.I saw all the arguments she had here;we really laughed at way peeps were fighting her because they misunderstood her.we saw the fake email that was passed round on this nairaland.that's why she had to leave.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by oghos2k(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hi all, I am trying to apply for a study permit, I only got a softcopy of my offer letter and still waiting for the hardcopy to be recieved. I am currently uploading documents on the CIC websites for the online application method. I'm just wondering if I am requested to come for biometrics and i still havent gotten the hardcopy, will it matter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
oghos2k: Hi all, I am trying to apply for a study permit, I only got a softcopy of my offer letter and still waiting for the hardcopy to be recieved. I am currently uploading documents on the CIC websites for the online application method. I'm just wondering if I am requested to come for biometrics and i still havent gotten the hardcopy, will it matter?

Use the softcopy you have,it doesn't matter. You have to apply quickly cos time is short
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
If you're going for fall term,it's better you use your soft copy rather than wait. The time is short. The school I applied to for example,provides only electronic letter of admission.
oghos2k: Hi all, I am trying to apply for a study permit, I only got a softcopy of my offer letter and still waiting for the hardcopy to be recieved. I am currently uploading documents on the CIC websites for the online application method. I'm just wondering if I am requested to come for biometrics and i still havent gotten the hardcopy, will it matter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by oghos2k(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
I plan to go for winter
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
It doesn't matter if it's soft or hard copy..the information on the letter is what matters so go ahead and use it.
All the best
oghos2k: I plan to go for winter
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
Amefrica: I prophesy unlimited medics and trv news, this week.. #Rejoice
AMEN... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
lovelydamsel: Hello,please those who have reaplied before I need your attention please.thank you
very much available
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
justwise:

This is not a case to argue, if you have lied about it then.....you need more than just miracle to get a visa. Just pray that devil blind the eyes of the VO treating your application.
filling in d space abt UCI wld v solved ur problem. dey know u wia refused visa n i guess d UCI code makes it easier for dem to go straight to ur application to knw wat was missing in the first one. #justmythoughts# wrote my UCI code in my second applicatn sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.