Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,562 members, 7,847,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (613802 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
bjbonafide:

Should I move the entire 12m at once or intermittently?
U don't have access to the 12m in pension account. Mind you, the fund is with a pension fund custodian who can only release the funds when d owner has retired or is dead.Add another sponsor if u can, other forumites can help with more suggestions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
UzoTheZone:
Congrats!
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Drpak: 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
halle2: thanks...yea team MUN
congrats dear......I always believe u gonna get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
pyhz:

I knw u, uv always lacked manners!
Since u dont wonna learn from other pples mistakes, u will learn from ur own mistakes soon!

Birds of the same feather flocks 2getha!
Lovelyruky n lovelydamsel.

You are very stupid for calliing me lovelyruky and you lack manners as well.I wonder who will pay you carry other people issues on your head.never come close to my comments and profile nonsense
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dr pak long time u still dey bbm ni?

Dr pak: congrats dear......I always believe u gonna get it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Enjoying this comedy. grin But hey, make it a short one guys! sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
kiss kiss kiss
Jijola: Enjoying this comedy. grin But hey, make it a short one guys! sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dr pak: congrats dear......I always believe u gonna get it.
thanks doc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Maybe, and that would be because peeps erronously believe online requires lesser document. Please guys, what matters is that ur documents prove about 5 things you're required to prove-identity, acceptance, purpose, funding and home ties. So whether online or paper, U need to prove these. Hence, it is not the case that ur documents should be few or many; just get documents sufficient to prove these requirements.
chidimma1: hello house i think refusal rate is more online than paper application

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by parisbluefox: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Guys! Can i use the Telex copy that was given to me by my bank as proof of tuition payment? MUN says it takes 10 days for them to issue tuition payment receipt and that they can not issue unless it has reflected in my student account. undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
DutchessE: hello halle2,
sent you a mail kindly respond
thanks
have u seen my reply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
lovelydamsel:

You are very stupid for calliing me lovelyruky and you lack manners as well.I wonder who will pay you carry other people issues on your head.never come close to my comments and profile nonsense

I wonder wats lovely about u? grin

The only thing i found lovely about u are ur bad write ups!!!
A Typical lovely statement from lovelydamsel goes thus ""I wonder who will pay you carry other people issues on your head.never come close to my comments and profile nonsense"" grin grin

Show me ur frnd and I will tell u who u are. Lovelyruky n lovelydamsel

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
pyhz:

A Typical lovely statement from lovelydamsel goes thus ""I wonder who will pay you carry other people issues on your head.never come close to my comments and profile nonsense"" grin grin

Lols you re really foolish o so you don't know the difference between nigerian english and proper grammar.eyah very sad.learn to mind your business and stop seeking attention that won't last.it will be very bad if you are a guy and you involving yourself in female issues.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Lols you re really foolish o so you don't know the difference between nigerian english and proper grammar.eyah very sad.learn to mind your business and stop seeking attention that won't last.it will be very bad if you are a guy and you involving yourself in female issues.

cheesy grin lol @ "Nigerian english and proper grammar ".
Lovelyruky(Proper grammar) + lovelydamsel(nigerian english)= BAD AND NONSENSE WRITE UPS.

I wonder whc one u used for ur sop grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
scholarship letter from the oil comp that is gonna employ me on my return.. Do you guys think I need only the scholarship letter and offer of employment on return..What other docs do I need apart from those two ..
Also do I put my mom as a co sponsor or do you think its not necesary.. my bank statement no make sense just 22 n I finished servicing last nov..

Anybody knows what docs schoarship people submited? And success story cos school starts sept.

Your replies would be highly needed.. Arigato
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
My mentor, my teacher and my Godsent is in the house, I see you @teexzle kiss kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Slimdel: My mentor, my teacher and my Godsent is in the house, I see you @teexzle kiss kiss

Make your input to my questions please.. cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
pyhz:

Lovelyruky(Proper grammar) + lovelydamsel(nigerian english)= BAD AND NONSENSE WRITE UPS.

LMAO "what is bad and nonsense write ups" just look at a graduate.what is "nonsense write ups" you need to go back to school and learn proper grammar I mean proper english before you will be speaking trash here nonsense.there's nothing like write ups in "queens"english
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by teexzle: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hehehe..I remain loyal
Slimdel: My mentor, my teacher and my Godsent is in the house, I see you @teexzle kiss kiss
smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
So a nigerian graduate does not know we have nigerian english and he is speaking nigerian english.e no even know agbaya
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Jijiola and phyz make your inputs on my question.. cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
1) What is the name of the company? Is it known for offering such scholarships?If no, you need to prove that such scholarship exists? Is there proof of a previous scholarship they offered you? If yes, it makes it. Easy to prove.
2) Does the letter contain details of how much the funding covers, the duration, and any conditions, if there are? It must contain these details.
These are issues U need to address.
codebreaker: scholarship letter from the oil comp that is gonna employ me on my return.. Do you guys think I need only the scholarship letter and offer of employment on return..What other docs do I need apart from those two ..
Also do I put my mom as a co sponsor or do you think its not necesary.. my bank statement no make sense just 22 n I finished servicing last nov..

Anybody knows what docs schoarship people submited? And success story cos school starts sept.

Your replies would be highly needed.. Arigato
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
pyhz:

Why evils?! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
pyhz:

You are so local!villager and you went to school graduate and you are still saying "write ups" with pride.you should hide your coconut head in your village because there is no use taking you back to nursery school.that's how you will go to canada and disgrace yourself,your family and your school.speaking rubbish and calling it english.'M not sure you can't write a formal letter not to talk of statement or a proposal.big shame on you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
pyhz:

Holy Mackerel! grin grin #wickid grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2014
My Oga Jijola has answered you are in good hands dear
codebreaker:

Make your input to my questions please.. cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Jijola: 1) What is the name of the company? Is it known for offering such scholarships?If no, you need to prove that such scholarship exists? Is there proof of a previous scholarship they offered you? If yes, it makes it. Easy to prove.
2) Does the letter contain details of how much the funding covers, the duration, and any conditions, if there are? It must contain these details.
These are issues U need to address.

Yes! They give undergrad scholarship her in naija. Its one of the bigest indigenious compaines. Yes The letter would contain funding and dutation. Offer of employment on return cos ita an oil and gas msc..

Do I have to include my moms soa as co sponsor or it isnt neccessary and mine too cos I work in diff company atm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
Good. You have no problem. Add your own and you mummy's join as co-sponsors. It doesn't hurt to overplead your case.Make sure you supply necessary documents in support of the Statements of Account.Ur job is already a good home tie, support everything with a strongly-worded SOP.
codebreaker:

Yes! They give undergrad scholarship her in naija. Its one of the bigest indigenious compaines. Yes The letter would contain funding and dutation. Offer of employment on return cos ita an oil and gas msc..

Do I have to include my moms soa as co sponsor or it isnt neccessary and mine too cos I work in diff company atm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
lovelydamsel:

You are so local!villager and you went to school graduate and you are still saying "write ups" with pride.you should hide your coconut head in your village because there is no use taking you back to nursery school.that's how you will go to canada and disgrace yourself,your family and your school.speaking rubbish and calling it english.'M not sure you can't write a formal letter not to talk of statement or a proposal.big shame on
you

What you need is BRIGHTER GRAMMAR BOOK 1,2 and 3 nt TRV.
All this ur pills n potions grammar cant help.

Here's a link to download !

http://noogardrockwoo.net/download/free-download-brighter-grammar-books-pdf

Thank me later baby grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
*eating groundnut and guguru* grin Make i dey watch film, since sleep no gree come. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.