Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (613801 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
Amefrica: *eating groundnut and guguru* grin Make i dey watch film, since sleep no gree come. grin

Pass me some bro grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
pyhz:

Pass me some bro grin
*passes it* You, my friend are a bad guy. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
pyhz:

What you need is BRIGHTER GRAMMAR BOOK 1,2 and 3 nt TRV.
All this ur pills n potions grammar cant help.

Here's a link to download !

http://noogardrockwoo.net/download/free-download-brighter-grammar-books-pdf

Thank me later baby grin

Trust me you really need the brighter grammar than me saying "Bad write ups".my dear cover your shame and keep quiet.you are just a weakling;arguing with a lady is so shallow.speaking up-side down english with pride that's so low for a guy."lowkito"

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
pyhz:

Thank me later baby grin

So you downloaded brighter grammar on your phone and you still say "bad and nonsense write ups" you should be ashamed of your dull brain.you cant speak english and you are telling me to go and read.I know the english I spoke.you don't even which one you are speaking lol shame on you. No need to argue with a dullard.a man who doesn't not know his left and right after studies is useless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
I think U need to pass me some too bro.No need to enter galleria this weekend! grin *watching from 3D*
Amefrica: *eating groundnut and guguru* grin Make i dey watch film, since sleep no gree come. grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Amefrica: *passes it* You, my friend are a bad guy. grin

Nigerian english ba grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
pyhz:

Nigerian english ba grin

Loki instead of you to google nigerian english or ask questions you are laughing at your stupidity and speaking rubbish calling it english.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Hassan0007(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
newacca:
I'm good man! Thanx.

Oga chrigo I went to vfs global at ikeja they said my passport is not ready and I want to quicklly reapply what can I do coz am concern withd message they sent to me. See the message bellow= Your Passport Status
Visa application, tracking ID No.20140602GHANSTU01285– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 02/07/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
Guys are there specif days of the week for biometrics or they are done everyday..

I recall seeing something about wednesday n thursday?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjoseph: 12:00am On Jul 05, 2014
To those that are contemplating on where to do their medicals, if you based in Lagos or near Lagos, I would suggest Asaju Medical Clinics. Reason for this is that, I experienced their speedy rate of sending medical result to embassy this week. I booked an appointment with them on Wednesday July 2 and today I got an update that have passed the medical. An indication that, they can process your medics within 2 days. Please friends that have gotten their TRVs, after passing the medics, what next. Are some required to pay tuition after the medics or it ought to have been asked before the medics?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Drpak: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2014
Slimdel: Dr pak long time u still dey bbm ni?

I still dey oooo......will ping u soon. how is portn tins naw?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2014
@pyhz and @lovelydamsel you guys seem to forget soon the rules that guide this thread incase it has skipped ur mind just quickily scan through one of them" 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member."
In as much as we are allow to have some sense of humor in this forum shouldn't make us to compromise the ethical standard of this forum.your actions are therefore purnishable by warning but I leave it for justwise to justapost. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 05, 2014
vinnygod: @pyhz and @lovlydamsel you guys seem to forget soon the rules that guide this thread incase it has skipped ur mind just quickily scan through one of them" 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member."
In as much as we are allow to have some sense of humor in this forum that shouldn't make us to compromise the ethical standard of this forum.your actions are therefore purnishable by warning but I leave it by justwise to justapost. I rest my case

'M sorry smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ikillmods: 1:33am On Jul 05, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

I doubt if any canadian uni can offer you admission with that 1.7 expecialy when you ar migrating to another field entirely. PGD might be viable if you can convince them enough by writen GRE. But first you need to email the schools you intend to attend, am sure they will advice you beter.
sir, what do you mean by "GRE"??

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by awe2015(f): 1:41am On Jul 05, 2014
Hi fellow nairalanders I am aspiring to apply to Memorial University for Linguistics and I am completing my B.Phil and B.A in Philosophy by this time next year, but I will like to begin my application asap at least before September admission 2015. I would like to be suggested a month in particular to send my application to the school. I WISH TO BE GUIDED!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:17am On Jul 05, 2014
By this time next year, maybe late for u to apply for sept entry. Althou its possible if you have all ur docx set. You can read past pages of this thread, visit www.cic.gc.ca for everything abt studying in canny then you can drop any questions u may have.
All the best
awe2015: Hi fellow nairalanders I am aspiring to apply to Memorial University for Linguistics and I am completing my B.Phil and B.A in Philosophy by this time next year, but I will like to begin my application asap at least before September admission 2015. I would like to be suggested a month in particular to send my application to the school. I WISH TO BE GUIDED!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:25am On Jul 05, 2014
It comes with medical instructions..recently the number of peeps asked to pay tuition is close to none..so what you should consider is the deadline/conditions the skul gives to pay ur tuition
All the best
bjoseph: To those that are contemplating on where to do their medicals, if you based in Lagos or near Lagos, I would suggest Asaju Medical Clinics. Reason for this is that, I experienced their speedy rate of sending medical result to embassy this week. I booked an appointment with them on Wednesday July 2 and today I got an update that have passed the medical. An indication that, they can process your medics within 2 days. Please friends that have gotten their TRVs, after passing the medics, what next. Are some required to pay tuition after the medics or it ought to have been asked before the medics?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bashorunbazok: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2014
codebreaker: scholarship letter from the oil comp that is gonna employ me on my return.. Do you guys think I need only the scholarship letter and offer of employment on return..What other docs do I need apart from those two ..
Also do I put my mom as a co sponsor or do you think its not necesary.. my bank statement no make sense just 22 n I finished servicing last nov..

Anybody knows what docs schoarship people submited? And success story cos school starts sept.

Your replies would be highly needed.. Arigato
Dude, you do not have problem. My success story is in d making already as I got called for medicals yesterday.I was granted full scholarship by the university I am going to for my graduate program.
Your scholarship letter would do a very good work for u. In my own case, I submitted my brother's SOA, letter of intro from his place of work, his 4months pay slip and affidavit sworn for my sponsorship.I added all this so as to give a proof of connection to my homeland.
Aside this, my sop summarized all I have worked on, what problems I wanna come back home to solve....
In my own opinion, I think u are good to go. You may just add your parent's docs to strenghten it more and also assure them you gat backup finance source should anything happen.Which of d schools are you heading to ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by UzoTheZone: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2014
Hi bro. Congrats on your medical call up.
Please when did you apply and what route?

bashorunbazok:
Dude, you do not have problem. My success story is in d making already as I got called for medicals yesterday.I was granted full scholarship by the university I am going to for my graduate program.
Your scholarship letter would do a very good work for u. In my own case, I submitted my brother's SOA, letter of intro from his place of work, his 4months pay slip and affidavit sworn for my sponsorship.I added all this so as to give a proof of connection to my homeland.
Aside this, my sop summarized all I have worked on, what problems I wanna come back home to solve....
In my own opinion, I think u are good to go. Which of d schools are you heading to ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bashorunbazok: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2014
UzoTheZone: Hi bro. Congrats on your medical call up.
Please when did you apply and what route?

Applied 6th June via Online route.
Yesterday made it exactly 4weeks after submission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2014
pyhz:

Thank me later baby grin

Oh lordy lord cry grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2014
Frosti: Applied online on 30 may. Got denied yesterday. Going for a pgd with my bsc.You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: 1. Your travel history. 2. Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. 3. Purpose of visit. 4. Your personal assets and financial status

Docs submitted includes
Letter of acceptance from school
Tuition payment receipt and payment slip
Official embassy forms
Transcript and statement of result
Statement of account(#5.4m) and bank recommendation letter( dad is sponsor)
Company reg cert and tax documents
3 landed propeties (no c/o though)
Parents marriage cert
2 siblings birth cert and mine (npc)
Employment letter and study leave
SOP (2pages, was moving to a field different from my BSc)
Affidavit of support and sponsorship letter

House what's your advice?Am planning on repackaging and refiring as soon as possible.

Frosti: Amefrica, I want to package and refire as soon as possible. Can you tell me how you did your repackaging after your denial?
You are applying as a student,travel history dont really matters.
secondly,before you refire,you need a great assignment on your letter of explanation.
take your time to review your applications.
moreover,per taking you family ties,who is your sponsor and is your course related to your previous education?
best wishes (HAUSTRALIAH)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 05, 2014
oghos2k: Hi all, Just wondering how it looks if i use my uncle and my brother as sponsor. I know the "parent" is best but can brother and uncle work too
You can use your uncle,but on your SOP you should kindly explain the bond between you guys and why he's spending much on you.
Good luck.(HAUSTRALIAH)...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2014
ikillmods: sir, what do you mean by "GRE"??

The GRE® revised General Test gives you the Power of Confidence so you can do your best. The GRE® revised General Test is the only admissions test for graduate or business school.
Visit
www.ets.org/gre for more.

Note: most schools in canada do not ask for this, usually on case by case basis.

Kindly contact the school u wish to attend, they wil advise you on what to do base on your 1.7.

Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2014
pyhz:

Nigerian english ba grin
Rara oo! grin Yoruban English. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2014
Jijola: I think U need to pass me some too bro.No need to enter galleria this weekend! grin *watching from 3D*
Take am, bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2014
ikillmods: sir, what do you mean by "GRE"??
Graduate Record Examination. Check www.ets.org for more info

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bashorunbazok: 7:53am On Jul 05, 2014
bjoseph: To those that are contemplating on where to do their medicals, if you based in Lagos or near Lagos, I would suggest Asaju Medical Clinics. Reason for this is that, I experienced their speedy rate of sending medical result to embassy this week. I booked an appointment with them on Wednesday July 2 and today I got an update that have passed the medical. An indication that, they can process your medics within 2 days. Please friends that have gotten their TRVs, after passing the medics, what next. Are some required to pay tuition after the medics or it ought to have been asked before the medics?
Please do u know if they open on Saturday?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2014
Yes they do dear book an appointment with them first
bashorunbazok:
Please do u know if they open on Saturday?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sexysammy0906: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2014
miss bon: If you have to include ur masters cert, then be ready to explain why you wanna go for a pgd also if you exclude ur masters cert then be ready to explain the gap from ur previous education till date.this are the things u should put into consideration, anyone u choose requires convincing the visa officer. But from observation, peeps don't include their masters. They use their jobs/work experience to explain gaps. So the choice is urs
All the best

I can't actually hide the masters since i have a uk study permit visa in my passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2014
Good morning all.
So I just read the medical instructions email again and there was a place they said something about a 'medical form' that will be sent in a different mail which 'may' take a few days to arrive.
Please to those who have done their medicals,how long did it take to receive the 2nd mail? Because I called the hospital yesterday and they said I can come in on tuesday morning. I hope I get it before then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.