Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (612240 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
pyhz:

U had berra go bck n have ur biometric done again. Dont tell dem uv done it b4 ooo, jz walk in and av it done again.
Let her chill for a while! Some people get updated one week interval. She did her biometrics 30th of June which means it is not up to a week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
chichi89: Thank you. No it didn't. I only received a mail. May 27,paper route
congrats babe!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
vinnygod: @ all the gurus in da huz....for those of you who had paid their tuition fee and accomodation fee from naija to their respective canadian school pls your opinion is needed.how did you carry out the transaction, was it via current acct or via domicillary acct. Was in the first bank this morning for bank(naija) to bank(canny) transfer via my current acct but was told this method isn't realistic accept via dom acct.though was told by school I can pay in local currency while the deduction will be made in canadian dollar.
Your contribution is highly needed
I made use of my Gtb naira master card
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
chichi89: Thank you. No it didn't. I only received a mail. May 27,paper route
Okay, so u received a mail wen u submit @ vfs on 27may
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bashorunbazok: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hello everyone,
I just got notification from CIC instructing me to proceed for medical test.
Please where is the best place to have my medicals? And please do they open for weekend?
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yes about 2 hrs later
akosh005:
Okay, so u received a mail wen u submit @ vfs on 27may
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
halle2: congrats babe!
thanks! Congrats to you too! God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akosh005: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
chichi89: Yes about 2 hrs later
I applied 4th june and never got a mail den. My status still says #being processed# pls any advice on wat 2 do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
tokiniofficial:

Wow.... thanks to God for safe delivery
Chizzy hope urs won't be 5 same time grin
u wan kill mi bah? God dt ll give it to mi ll also provide d strengtg.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Paper route? If the vfs website says it's still being processed in accra Ghana,don't fret. I don't think it's a problem.
akosh005:
I applied 4th june and never got a mail den. My status still says #being processed# pls any advice on wat 2 do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
owenizes: I made use of my Gtb naira master card

Pls give details.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Please house, can i go for my biometrics if i don't get the biometrics request letter? I'm thinking of going to the VAC with my confirmation of submission, confirmation of online application and visa application receipt of payment. Will i be attended to? I applied online. Somebody please help abeg. Many people here applied through the online route and i presume would be able to shed some light on my situation. Please guys!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
chichi89: Paper route? If the vfs website says it's still being processed in accra Ghana,don't fret. I don't think it's a problem.
congrats babes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
To all d gentlemen and ladies tnx to you all. i still d wait my medical call up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
If you do not receive it by nextweek, pls mail the embassy..I cnt remember the email add but am sure u can find that out.
All the best
ms.anon:
Please house, can i go for my biometrics if i don't get the biometrics request letter? I'm thinking of going to the VAC with my confirmation of submission, confirmation of online application and visa application receipt of payment. Will i be attended to? I applied online. Somebody please help abeg. Many people here applied through the online route and i presume would be able to shed some light on my situation. Please guys!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjbonafide(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hello elites,
I was denied based on personal asset and financial status.
Was it because I used a pensions account (12m) & current account (3.2m)?
I intend to reapply using only the pension account. Is this a smart move or I should move the 12m in d pension acct to d current account and apply reapply in September?
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
miss bon: If you do not receive it by nextweek, pls mail the embassy..I cnt remember the email add but am sure u can find that out.
All the best

I have. I got an automated message saying i should expect a response within the next 28 days. I don't have 28 days. I'm not sure what to do at this point. won't my receipt and other documents be enough for them to take my fingerprints and pictures?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thanks dear. Yours is here. Na network dey hold the mail cheesy
chizzy01: congrats babes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
You need a biometrics letter so do as you were instructed..dats why it's always advisable to apply early incase anything happens but don't panic, you may get it in less dan 28 days. Remain positive
All the best
ms.anon:

I have. I got an automated message saying i should expect a response within the next 28 days. I don't have 28 days. I'm not sure what to do at this point. won't my receipt and other documents be enough for them to take my fingerprints and pictures?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
zerray: please i need urgent help,what is the general minimum requirement for pgdip in canada?.i need recommendation for a good and affordable university that is very good in social sciences courses like public administration. and lastly for now how do i start,im going for services this august pls when is the best times to start applying,i was thinking december will that be too late?what are the things ill need.pls im a novice,ill be grateful for your response.
pls help me out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chizzy01(f): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2014
chichi89: Thanks dear. Yours is here. Na network dey hold the mail cheesy
i receive it ijn amen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sisialakada: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2014
@ Miss Bon, I'd like your opinion on my SOP please. Can I have your email or I should pm you. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
halle2:

Thanks dear. Really appreciate
You're welcome! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
bjbonafide: Hello elites,
I was denied based on personal asset and financial status.
Was it because I used a pensions account (12m) & current account (3.2m)?
I intend to reapply using only the pension account. Is this a smart move or I should move the 12m in d pension acct to d current account and apply reapply in September?
Thanks.

Pls note that pension account is a retirement savings account that cannot be accessed by d owner except he attains d pensionable age of 50 or is sacked. So it is not a proof of available funds.if d pension account is urs it can only serve a home tie. My humble advice is to beef up d account with 3.5million
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vinnygod: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
ms.anon:

To my knowlegde ur bio letter follows after your submission, a mail will be sent to you asking you to check your acct...I don't think it will work..they will demand for your biometic letter from cic bfore they can attend to u...that being said...if your within lagos u can just give it a trial..there won't be a harm for doing so rather it will justify ur skeptical but bfore then check your spam.who knows it can be hidden there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chi Chi my namesake congratsssssssssss
chichi89: After the long wait,I got called for medicals. Thanks for all the prayers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
chichi89: After the long wait,I got called for medicals. Thanks for all the prayers.
Congratulations, chi-chi. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
U may send me a pm if u wish
sisialakada: @ Miss Bon, I'd like your opinion on my SOP please. Can I have your email or I should pm you. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Oh really? Nice! Thank you dear
Slimdel: Chi Chi my namesake congratsssssssssss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Thank you sir
Amefrica: Congratulations, chi-chi. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fejeerow(f): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
zerray: pls help me out
it is simple, go to google and search for list of canadaian school and browse through the programs they offer....but make sure that the school falls among the list of designated school in the embassy website. cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bashorunbazok: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
bashorunbazok:

Hello everyone,
I just got notification from CIC instructing me to proceed for medical test.
Please where is the best place to have my medicals? And please do they open for weekend?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.