Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610662 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pes08: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hello everyone..i m new to this thread..i just want to know if its advisable to apply for study permit with my spouse and twins..i want to know if they will be given visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lmao..nice one amefreica
Amefrica:

www.giyf.com

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
pes08: Hello everyone..i m new to this thread..i just want to know if its advisable to apply for study permit with my spouse and twins..i want to know if they will be given visa.

Why not go alone first, sir?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyhz: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Haustraliah:
Don't just judge people, an agent does their business.
it depends on their bilateral agreement before they start to transact, if it pays him, then fine.

R u ok @ all?? He was DUPED ! What bilateral agreement r u sayin existed btw them??
He was definitely extorted n u here saying an agent does their business!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by harkinhola: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Please observe Rule 18.
Now to your question, what if The cheapest University doesn't have the course you wish to study? or The University is not in a province you like.
I think you need to decide on what Masters program you wanna go for, and use any search engine of your choice to compile all the Universities in Canada that offer the course, then you can choose the Cheapest of the shortlisted Universities,
Then you can come back here to ask your specific questions.
chikenjoku1yah: Pls can anyone tell me d cheapest school i can apply for my master's pls n pls pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Check Memorial University of Newfoundland, Brandon University, Canadian Menonnite University, and University of Prince Edward Island.
chikenjoku1yah: Pls can anyone tell me d cheapest school i can apply for my master's pls n pls pls

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by harkinhola: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oga Pyhz please can you define the word DUPED?
Sorry to disagree with you, he wasn't duped, if you read his initial post, he made mention of an agreement between himself and the agent, I think that's a contract.
The $13,000 USD is outrageous and Unbelievable, but we have been emphasizing to much on the 13k instead of tackling his main question, am actually sure he must be feeling terrible now to have falling victim, the best we should do is to help, and stop concentrating on his shortcoming. Just my personal view.
God Bless
pyhz:

R u ok @ all?? He was DUPED ! What bilateral agreement r u sayin existed btw them??

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
pyhz:

...even the guy in question deserves to be flogged! Why pay such exorbitant fee for VISA that's not guaranteed.

I'm not justifying the agent's action tho, he's a fast man shaa, he's a fraud --- he should be apprehended!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by harkinhola: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
smiley
sashafierce:
Thank u harkinlola u just stated d obvios. It was a typo n he cudnt get it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by harkinhola: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Instead of flogging the guy, why don't you see it from the angle of him being ignorant. The more reason why we should appreciate Nairaland and the People on this thread that devotes their time and energy to help others so they don't fall prey to some so called agents.

The agent is a fraud no doubt, but seriously, we should begin to appreciate the selfless people on this thread more..
Amefrica:

...even the guy in question deserves to be flogged! Why pay such exorbitant fee for VISA that's not guaranteed.

I'm not justifying the agent's action tho, he's a fast man shaa, he's a fraud --- he should be apprehended!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Abeg, shey na only me dey go Prince Edward Island nii? angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
gavinmensah:

I Know you are looking for a partner tongue
Lol. Slimdel is alrdy ma partner

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
harkinhola: Instead of flogging the guy, why don't you see it from the angle of him being ignorant. The more reason why we should appreciate Nairaland and the People on this thread that devotes their time and energy to help others so they don't fall prey to some so called agents.

The agent is a fraud no doubt, but seriously, we should begin to appreciate the selfless people on this thread more..

Spot on!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
sashafierce:
Lol. Slimdel is alrdy ma partner

I meant treking partner tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
chichi89: Hello @luvly3 I'm back again oh grin. Please how were you notified that your passport was ready for collection at vfs? There are some original docs I submitted that I need to use soon.
chineme, ke kwanu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyzdan: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
ngofinereal@yahoo.com
Thanks
Haustraliah:
oh,I forgot.
am so sorry,have been so business at work.
PM your email,so I can send you a copy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
honey86:
chineme, ke kwanu
D'honey!!!! Na you be this? How far na? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
harkinhola: Oga Pyhz please can you define the word DUPED?
Sorry to disagree with you, he wasn't duped, if you read his initial post, he made mention of an agreement between himself and the agent, I think that's a contract.
The $13,000 USD is outrageous and Unbelievable, but we have been emphasizing to much on the 13k instead of tackling his main question, am actually sure he must be feeling terrible now to have falling victim, the best we should do is to help, and stop concentrating on his shortcoming. Just my personal view.
God Bless
It's true sha. Now I feel bad sad
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sheshem:

Hi Chichi, I guess that would be me smiley . PM me.
HAAAYYY it is you oh! Let me see if I can send a PM. Never tried it before
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
chichi89: D'honey!!!! Na you be this? How far na? grin
Lol, I dey o. You don finally dey nairaland. How preps?.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lovesavvi: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
@ Haustraliah, pls how do u pay ur application fees to medicine hat college nd how many weeks dey take processing ur application? I will appreciate if u can giv me d guidline of how to apply to d skul. I want to apply to d skul for jan intake thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
honey86:
Lol, I dey o. You don finally dey nairaland. How preps?.
yesso. Prep is quite slow oh. Waiting for my passport to see if I can get that other visa. So I haven't booked a flight yet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
chichi89: LOL its not easy. Having the same issue here. Not even one reply to my accommodation request (a diff province tho). Na so we bad reach? angry
Google nigerian student association in your school and ask them for help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
honey86:
Google nigerian student association in your school and ask them for help.
Aha I think I'll do just that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amefrica: Abeg, shey na only me dey go Prince Edward Island nii? angry
Yes tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by meg1028(f): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=parisbluefox][/quote] @ Haustraliah pls I did not get the Sample iof SOP u send pls can u resend to this mail megrash1028@yahoo.co.uk Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
chichi89: Yes tongue

angry

You wanna get back at me, Ms. Waterloo?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amefrica:

angry

You wanna get back at me, Ms. Waterloo?
yes now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
chichi89: yes now

angry angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by luvly3(f): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
chichi89: Hello @luvly3 I'm back again oh grin. Please how were you notified that your passport was ready for collection at vfs? There are some original docs I submitted that I need to use soon.

Hi,
They sent me a mail that my processed passport has been dispatched twice at 1 week interval, the 2nd mail actually meant that my docs arrived at vfs Lagos because I called them(vfs) and was told d passport just got to them...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
gavinmensah:

I meant treking partner tongue
Yup i knw. We treking it 2geda
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gentpeace: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
pls i need the gurus in this house to help me go through my study plan,miss bon ,slimdel amefrica ,pls kindly tell me the email to send to

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.