Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610397 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by LyfeJennings(m): 1:22am On Jul 24, 2014
Chatters:

Send me a PM. Maybe I can help to analyze it.

Sent ma'am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Realone92(m): 1:29am On Jul 24, 2014
Chatters:
Yes oo. God is great.
so happy for u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all glory be to him up there,,,,,,, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 2:01am On Jul 24, 2014
Realone92: so happy for u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all glory be to him up there,,,,,,, grin grin grin grin grin

God has the whole glory. In him I trust.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Chatters(f): 2:01am On Jul 24, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Sent ma'am

Replied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kingsolve(m): 2:47am On Jul 24, 2014
bodmas3000: God bless u@kingsolve u are a great person thanks for encouragement @ lyfejenning u are just wonderful even after u got to Canada u still av time u will be rewarded by only God enjoy d day guys!
Amen! Thanks boss u are the man. God'll help us all

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Fhemmmy: 3:21am On Jul 24, 2014
rawlizo:

Soon sir.

Thanks for this oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyzdan: 4:45am On Jul 24, 2014
DFodio: Saskatchewan is 10%. Albert has the lowest of 5%
Thanks

pls, are studying in Saskatchewan
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:58am On Jul 24, 2014
am sorry about the refusal..i advise you use the guidelines below to readjust ur sop and also the sop only tackles the purpose of visit and length of stay..the other reasons for refusal needs to be fixed too
the last two reasons need to be checked carefully, these are things u should think about
what job are you returning to? if you work for ur father, then are you listed in any of the company documents as a director etc? if yes then this document should be included
also is the course you are coming for in canny correlated with the job you are returning to...submit your own personal bank statement since you are employed...in the sop u must show correlation, i suggest you make your application less complicated, only submit relevant documents...
stay totally clear of storytelling in ur sop,let it be simple and straightforward..do not use someone else's sop to judge urs as all situations are different. dont forget to send it to few peeps to help u check it..all the best
1. introduction of yourself and course of study in Canada
2. briefly explain your previous education and its relevance to your intended course of study
3. briefly explain any gaps from your last education to date or relevant work experiences acquired
4. briefly explain the impact of your course on your future career and your home country(e.g NIGERIA)
5. emphasis on leaving Canada after ur studies and what you intend to do on return(reasons should correlate with study leave and employment letter, if u submitted any)
the SOP should not be more than two pages and less storytelling, go straight to the point and avoid reminding the VO constantly that you are not going to abscond
LyfeJennings:

Travel History
Length of proposed stay in Canada
Purpose of visit
Your current employment situation
Your personal assets and financial status

Those are the reasons

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyzdan: 5:07am On Jul 24, 2014
Amefrica: Passport(VISA) picked up!

#PesrseverancePays!

Glory be too God! I think my app was kinda fast.

Everything from application till Passport Collection was a month and ten days..

#Leggo
congrats bros
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by pyzdan: 5:17am On Jul 24, 2014
pls friends, anyone studying in Saskatchewan. i want to make some enquiries.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 5:43am On Jul 24, 2014
lovelydamsel: LyfeJennings I think you should state your programme duration in your school.so they will know how long you are staying for your studies.then remove "so help me God" you are not in a court smiley (the little I can help)

Hehehe hilarious grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 24, 2014
God has shown me great mercy, Holy is his name.
Checked my account when i saw Chatter who applied on 23rd June say (S)he has been called for medicals.
I applied on the same date and i have been called for medicals too.
Though a silent follower of this thread, almost every thing i did came from the insights and tips from this thread
I am using this medium to thank immensely all the contributors to this thread, u cant understand the great help u all have rendered, may God keep and prosper u all.
Congratulations to all those who have been called for medicals like me and to those who were denied pls i say do not lose faith and may God give u the strength and courage to refire.
I love u all kiss

14 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by LyfeJennings(m): 6:04am On Jul 24, 2014
gavinmensah:

Hehehe hilarious grin

Babe U dey laugh me grin. Na guideline me sef follow o. Shuo!!! No worry, na me & U go enter Canny. Just dey watch,I go refire once more

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by LyfeJennings(m): 6:07am On Jul 24, 2014
missbon: am sorry about the refusal..i advise you use the guidelines below to readjust ur sop and also the sop only tackles the purpose of visit and length of stay..the other reasons for refusal needs to be fixed too
the last two reasons need to be checked carefully, these are things u should think about
what job are you returning to? if you work for ur father, then are you listed in any of the company documents as a director etc? if yes then this document should be included
also is the course you are coming for in canny correlated with the job you are returning to...submit your own personal bank statement since you are employed...in the sop u must show correlation, i suggest you make your application less complicated, only submit relevant documents...
stay totally clear of storytelling in ur sop,let it be simple and straightforward..do not use someone else's sop to judge urs as all situations are different. dont forget to send it to few peeps to help u check it..all the best
1. introduction of yourself and course of study in Canada
2. briefly explain your previous education and its relevance to your intended course of study
3. briefly explain any gaps from your last education to date or relevant work experiences acquired
4. briefly explain the impact of your course on your future career and your home country(e.g NIGERIA)
5. emphasis on leaving Canada after ur studies and what you intend to do on return(reasons should correlate with study leave and employment letter, if u submitted any)
the SOP should not be more than two pages and less storytelling, go straight to the point and avoid reminding the VO constantly that you are not going to abscond

God will carry one gallon of butter and nack your bread. I'm most grateful. I will write another SOP & share with U
Please,my passport is going to expire next year February, U think its gonna be fine if I apply again with it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 6:38am On Jul 24, 2014
twaintoy: 1. Don't know my tuition per annum yet cuz I haven't applied, like I said, am looking at sept 2015 intake.
2. Going for PGD but if I can get lucky to get a school that can offer me a direct masters, would be happy. Had bsc in mass comm with a 2.2, my cgpa is 3.08 but want to go for info tech.
Thanks for ur reply.

Ok, u knw wat lets start here
1) Start using ur bank account as from dis month i.e mak reasonable deposits and witdraws periodically continuously
2) Search schools offering infotech n mak sure dey are on cic website
3) Compare the costs and pick the one dats ok for u
4) contact the sch n ask dem if the can accept u for direct masters in infotech wt ur cgpa in masscom
5) if dey arent replyin ur mails, i suggest u spare som money and call them
(Searching for sch is not dat easy, i will assist u a bit, though very busy,but will try)

pardon me for replyin late. Thanks

Oga Amefrica, Madam Slimdel, oga haustraliah pls assist dis guy o pls am begging
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2014
@ Twaintoy, check memorial university n waterloo university for infotech,will search for others later
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by olamonsor2: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Can someone help me out...Does my brother needs to include his personal statement of account, since his sponsor will cover that.. also, I need someone i can contact here on phone pls,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BadmanBoss: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Unfortunately got denied
Can I re-fire immediately with improved application
Help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Babe U dey laugh me grin. Na guideline me sef follow o. Shuo!!! No worry, na me & U go enter Canny. Just dey watch,I go refire once more

Not laughn @ u dear just laughn at lovelybaby's comment. Yes you would refire but please shoot the right bullet. Don't wish anyone should go throu the number of denial I went through

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2014
gavinmensah:

Not laughn @ u dear just laughn at lovelybaby's comment. Yes you would refire but please shoot the right bullet. Don't wish anyone should go throu the number of denial I went through

Hehehe @ lovelybaby,Good morning dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Good morning, LyfeJennings waited for your response.just follow the guidelines Misbon posted.if you need any help just holla.all the best dear.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jtbaba1: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Congrat.. you didn't get a mail stating you have a msg in your cic?

SavedbyYaweh: God has shown me great mercy, Holy is his name.
Checked my account when i saw Chatter who applied on 23rd June say (S)he has been called for medicals.
I applied on the same date and i have been called for medicals too.
Though a silent follower of this thread, almost every thing i did came from the insights and tips from this thread
I am using this medium to thank immensely all the contributors to this thread, u cant understand the great help u all have rendered, may God keep and prosper u all.
Congratulations to all those who have been called for medicals like me and to those who were denied pls i say do not lose faith and may God give u the strength and courage to refire.
I love u all kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by emperoracro(m): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2014
olamonsor2: Can someone help me out...Does my brother needs to include his personal statement of account, since his sponsor will cover that.. also, I need someone i can contact here on phone pls,

If he is not a co sponsor, den no nid including his SOA but dont forget HOME TIES though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2014
jtbaba1: Congrat.. you didn't get a mail stating you have a msg in your cic?

I did, just that i logged into my CIC acct to check my status, i checked my mail later
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bjoseph: 8:40am On Jul 24, 2014
Pls House I need your view on this matter.

A friend of mine was arrested in UK for using false documentation which he was granted bail from the police custody after His finger print, DNA and Photo capturing was taken, and then asked to come back for further investigation, but he jumped bail and came to Nigeria- This was as a result of the fear that he might be deported or jailed. Now that his in Nigeria, He his planning to visit America or Canada with genuine intention.

The question now is:

1. Can this past UK's criminal history of my friend affects his Canadian or American Visa Application?
2. Does Canadian or American embassy verifies one's past immigration record in UK (through biometrics or finger print)

Please kindly assist with suggestion and contribution on what to do...[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ElCapt: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2014
bjoseph: Pls House I need your view on this matter.

A friend of mine was arrested in UK for using false documentation which he was granted bail from the police custody after His finger print, DNA and Photo capturing was taken, and then asked to come back for further investigation, but he jumped bail and came to Nigeria- This was as a result of the fear that he might be deported or jailed. Now that his in Nigeria, He his planning to visit America or Canada with genuine intention.

The question now is:

1. Can this past UK's criminal history of my friend affects his Canadian or American Visa Application?
2. Does Canadian or American embassy verifies one's past immigration record in UK (through biometrics or finger print)

Please kindly assist with suggestion and contribution on what to do...

Morning.

hmmmmm..... A fugitive? Great guy!

1. Oh yes it can.
2. They have the capacity to do so, definitely they can too.

Well there is no harm in trying. My advice is wherever it's required of him to fill details of criminal history on the visa forms, he should do so in all honesty. If he holds anything back they can find out!

He should never have jumped bail mhen.

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BadmanBoss: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Unfortunately got denied today
Should I re-fire immediately with improved documents? Because I still have time to meet up with school resumption
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ElCapt: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2014
BadmanBoss: Unfortunately got denied today
Should I re-fire immediately with improved documents? Because I still have time to meet up with school resumption

Hey.

Sorry man, it's only a delay.

Yes you can! There is still about 5 weeks left before September. But i'll advice you defer it till January if possible, to perfect your documents.

Why not state what route, reasons for refusal, and documents submitted, so gurus in the house can review them for you?

#Believe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2014
BadmanBoss: Unfortunately got denied
Can I re-fire immediately with improved application
Help

Yes, you can. Please make sure you cover all loop holes.. You can list your documents and reason so gurus here can tackle it.. All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rawlizo(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2014
LyfeJennings: Can a good samaritan help me with this SOP please?

Bro I must say that I like ur SOP. Its cool. However, d only correction I'll make is a reduction of words. Tryna summarize ur stong points into preferrably 1 page. I neva still see prob wit ur app.see refire, I bliv in dis app. Mayb its d quarter issue. Or wait hw's d SOA like
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by LyfeJennings(m): 9:59am On Jul 24, 2014
gavinmensah:

Babe,we are equal now.
denied thrice too

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.