Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610523 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

you can also try ocean vessels...i think they are very cheap grin grin grin

Make my mates con finish exams before I reach? grin Choi!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

Make my mates con finish exams before I reach? grin Choi!

lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tee12345(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
from my experience, you don't really need a letter introducing you from your company. Didn't use one and the visa and study permit was received. Put letter of employment, payslips, Id card, promotion letters, salary bank statement, and every document that ties you to the company you currently work at. I didn't use one because asking for it would automatically hint my company of my plans and could lead to an advice to resign.

yomiraheem:

//////
Thanks for ur response....the bad part is that the company format of introduction always says na for annual leave... And even carry say I be contract staff. They don't give letter of introduction except for annual leave tins....so how do I convince d VO dat I wan go study for 1year when letter carries annual leave?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Egonekwu: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
I know some peeps here that used agents for their visa and came here to post their testimony and became a so called 'guru' and sops are sent to them to vet, wen they don't even know how to write one ......... hmmm ........ But then again that's none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Egonekwu: I know some peeps here that used agents for their visa and came here to post their testimony and became a so called 'guru' and sops are sent to them to vet, wen they don't even know how to write one ......... hmmm ........ But then again that's none of my business.

Off point!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tee12345(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hehehe lwkmd ooo.

Amefrica:

Off point!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Egonekwu: I know some peeps here that used agents for their visa and came here to post their testimony and became a so called 'guru' and sops are sent to them to vet, wen they don't even know how to write one ......... hmmm ........ But then again that's none of my business.

Re you sure?do you have proof?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2014

On point!! So true

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ornaments:
I will check U of S too. I hope they will have my course and Coop prog
by Jehovah's grace,you'll find one. be strong nd remain motivated. Jah bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2014

lol! Hmm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ornaments(f): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Optimall:
by Jehovah's grace,you'll find one. be strong nd remain motivated. Jah bless

Amen thanks but unfortunately, they are not offering winter admission for my course of study so I have to look elsewhere. Thanks so much sister

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2014

I BELIEVE YOU smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
oshay Kermit. We've seen you undecided
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Egonekwu: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
@Lovelydamsel, they are here ooo. Telling people what and what not to do, helping to increase the refusal rate. Saying they didnt use this or that, when actually they dont even know what was used for them. forgetting that every situation is unique.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
cman4good: plz house i need info on how to go with my letter of explanation and application form,,,, are mine to type, print, sign and scan to upload or to type and fill it online and upload without signing,
fill everything correctly, you don't need to print and sign anythin.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Patdeka(f): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Egonekwu: @Lovelydamsel, they are here ooo. Telling people what and what not to do, helping to increase the refusal rate. Saying they didnt use this or that, when actually they dont even know what was used for them. forgetting that every situation is unique.

Lwkmd..I don't mind knowing the 'they' u are referring to o Lol, anyway Different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Egonekwu: @Lovelydamsel, they are here ooo. Telling people what and what not to do, helping to increase the refusal rate. Saying they didnt use this or that, when actually they dont even know what was used for them. forgetting that every situation is unique.

So true.I just thought about it.every situation is different but every nairaland member wants to speak even when they have no idea about the situation or experience such problems.causing more confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
chichi89: oshay Kermit. We've seen you undecided

Ms. Waterloo, howdy? cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote
author=Ornaments]

Amen thanks but unfortunately, they are not offering winter admission
for my course of study so I have to look elsewhere. Thanks so much
sister[/quote]
okay. I pm You,check your mail...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eddydestiny: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
yomiraheem:@yomiraheem in my own advise can just tell your HRM to write it like thisi have one which if you need it i can forward it to your mail.follwo this sample.1that you worked 2.your position in the company either as adim officer or what ever position you occupy in the company should be mention. 3schedule of duty for the numbers of years you putting in the company.4.Amount you receive annually.5 beg to end it that you come back after your studies.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica: So ticket prices have basically hit the roof ...na wa oo... The cheapest so far -- I've seen is 350K shocked Ewoooo!

Check Qatar airways, their price is ok and their service is superb
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Who are this "they" and why are they faking to be gurus?
We need names @ Egonekwu

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

The negotiation between you and that guy was 300-350K. How come you paid that much? shocked

Omoh, I don tire for these airlines oo. Say wetin nah? Na heaven I dey go?

He confused me by stating prices from wakanow the next day after we agreed so I decided to go to lufthanza website nd buy my ticket all these agents don't understand them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

Check Qatar airways, their price is ok and their service is superb

Surely!

How preps nah?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Egonekwu: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
chrisviral: Who are this "they" and why are they faking to be gurus?
We need names @ Egonekwu
By their post, cos of what I wrote, you shall know them wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
gavinmensah:

He confused me my stating prices from wakanow the next day after we. Agreed so I decided to go to lufthanza website nd buy my ticket all these agents don't understand them.

It's cool shaa!

Safe trip in adv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin
grin
Amefrica:

Off point!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Amefrica:

Surely!

How preps nah?

Prep never start at all, i'll start next week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chrisviral(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
Egonekwu: By their post, cos of what I wrote, you shall know them wink

I will keep an eye out for them!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

Prep never start at all, i'll start next week

Wow!

Thought you've killed all nii.
////
@eddydestiny; tanx so much, but I already tried dat....they no gree. Na just intro letter for annual leave: shikena! Its such a terrible company. I guess I'll just use the employment letter, payslips, I'd card, bank statement dat shows salary paymenr the best.

@Amefrica; I know u oo. I know ur base for ib self. So no go fumble for here oo, or else......
gavinmensah: grin
grin

Nice set of teeth! kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.